Summer story ideas?

Weekend get away

We were ready for our summer weekend get-a-way and decided to escape our white, conservative Texan life. We flew to the Bahamas and we started our vacation on the flight with four Bloody Marys each...we went to check in at the Atlantis and were told our room wasn’t ready. It was hot and humid. I had underboob sweat and I was ready for two things: to get fucked and a shower. As we turned to walk away, I saw the front desk clerk eye my cleavage. I always liked showing my body off and the attention I garnered. We went to the bar and had a few more drinks. I was getting a bit tipsy, but also frustrated! I wanted to check into our room, throw my husband down and ride his cock damnit! We went to see if we could check in an hour or so later and were told that our room still wasn’t ready.

Damnit! I wanted to get fucked! I asked the front desk clerk where the bathroom was and he told me “Down the stairs are the men’s and women’s bathrooms.” I said to my husband I was going to use the bathroom and he said “Me too.” We walked down the stairs and he went into men’s room and I started to go into the ladies room...but I followed him into the men’s room. The door closed behind us and he turned around and I leapt into his arms and started kissing him. I told him “Fuck me. Fuck me right here, right now. Fuck me on he sinktop.” I pulled up my dress, spread my legs and breathlessly said “Fuck me. Fuck me right now. I need to get fucked. I want your cock in me.” He had his cock out and was rubbing it up and down my already wet pussy. We we in the throes of fucking when the door to the bathroom door opened. It was three security guards. I didn’t know there was a camera over the bathroom behind the front desk.

They caught us fucking ...him pounding his cock into me. I was so close to cumming. Fuck!!! They told us to turn around and that we were under arrest. They told us we were going to jail. We didn’t want anything to do with jail. Lord knows what would happen while in jail or how long it would take to bail out. So I said, I have two hundred dollars for each of you if you just walk it the door and forget about this. They each said ok. I got six one hundred dollar bills out of my purse and two to each of them. They each said thanks. The last guard that I gave the money to, said he wanted one more thing...his cock sucked. My husband said “Just do what they want and we won’t go to jail baby.” The black guard unzipped and pulled out his big black cock...and said “Not her. You! I want your wife to watch my big black cock slide in and out of your white mouth and see you suck my cock.

I couldn’t believe it. He wanted my husband to suck his cock...and I was instantly turned on. I told m husband “just do what they want so we don’t go to jail. Do it for us baby.”

This leads to the guard making my husband suck his first cock. Me getting fucked by all three guards and my husband sucking his second cock...and me thinking it was so hot...and thinking that he liked it...and the one black guard coming to our room several times over the weekend to fuck me and make my husband suck cock all weekend.
 
Once again,based off of something that did happen in my hometown. One of the big jobs to get was working at the theater. Before Disney made things so tight lipped you could actually see the movie early, and the air conditioning was a godsend for summer.

Naturally, with managers being absent, it was fairly common to bring a girlfriend or boyfriend by during an early showing or an empty house and get some alone time.

1. Guys find girl who wants an early showing and is willing to do anything to get in...well, she'll need close supervision with two guys...and then the manager.

2. Usher catches guy and girl fucking in the theater and takes them to security. Cops will be called unless they can think of a way to make things up.
 
1. A father gets his college-bound/college-aged daughter a position in his company for the summer to earn some experience & some money. While training for her (assistant or whatever position) duties, the daughter discovers that the no fraternization policy is a front and the company actually allows sex between co-workers onsite and they are huge on using the women to so it was common to see a woman getting spit-roasted with one dick in her cunt and the other in her mouth, the janitor taking a female executive in the closet, etc. And the cherry on top was that her father was not only using it to hiding his cheating but to seduce her.

2. A church has an annual weekend/week long summer retreat for the teens. Good wholesome in the name of the Lord and they really seem like they've enjoyed themselves each time they've returned; it's a parents dream. That's what one couple thinks when they sent their sweet wholesome 18 year old daughter there. It's revealed that the retreat is also used for several secret hookups like a boyfriend fucks his girlfriend's bff, another with his girlfriend' sister, a mother is bent over and fucked behind by daughter's boyfriend, a 18 year old seduce her married chaperone whose also her absent best friend's father, a married man becomes a bottom for various cocks, etc.
Added twist: Those in charge are more than aware of the numerous sexual activity done during the retreat and whose doing them as they also participate themselves so they created a discreet gathering somewhere on the grounds on the last night before they return home where all those (18 and older, single and married) who have been hooking up to have a night of open sexual pleasure.

2B. A father fills in for friend to chaperone the retreat and takes his 18 year old daughter with him. His friend fills him on the activities, rules and tips to make the trip bearable. The friend also mentioned of a gathering after 10 on the grounds that he and his own daughter attends since she turned 18 and enjoys immensely each time and recommended that the father and his daughter goes to . He only asks that whatever he thinks of it, discretion is demanded of him and his daughter.
The gathering was the secret orgy. Infidelty, adultery, incest, gay and lesbian sex was everywhere. They get into it and eventually make their tp each other.
 
Clothing rope

An outdoors party/sporting event between peers in school (college) or coworkers, extended with partners and friends. Such a thing is very popular about here in summertime.

For the activities part, people are divided in teams. After and in between a slew of usual sport and pseudo sport activities, there the usual slightly risqué, mildly arousing (like relay races that require close body contact, the 'sew you all together using length of rope trough the every participants clothing'; inventive ways to transport water, almost guaranteed to make participants clothes wet, and so on).

Then the host announce:
"...and the next competition is to make the longest continous rope from clothing currently present on the team members!"

Even that isn't unheard, and while all but guarantee some underwear flashing, rarely goes any further. But this being Lit version of the children's tale, that goes out of hand easier than most would expect, competitive edge and peer pressure end up everyone stripping naked.

Next competition or few might involve use of that rope in some way, or in whatever inventive way prevent the participants to dress back up right away, then the event just goes on 'clothing optional' without much stop.

From there the competitions may derail into sexual flavour entirely, eventually leading to an all out orgy.

Or not, maybe it even better to keep it still relatively tame and mild, increasing the trill of the slightly reluctant nudity and exhibitionism. Maybe the competitions that follows just give opportunities for a grope and feel, some run and catch, carry each other, that sort of thing.

Some may even attempt to dress, just to later disrobe or be stripped again. Then there might be some passive spectators, not participating in the original strip event, then enticed and persuaded into joining the fun later.

Skinny dipping is a given, nude dancing not far behind, whatever else can happen there.
 
Last edited:
In 1946, Michelle berardini posed in Louis Reard's bikini. While two piece swim suits had been accepted with not too much fuss, the exposed navel and smaller cuts of the bikini were scandalous.

Still, it took awhile before it made its way across the Atlantic and even longer before it was sold mainstream.

So here's the pitch. A young woman who fixes dresses and does tailoring for the rich is tired of being unnoticed by her clients and fixing clothes she could never afford. She wants to make something that can't be ignored...and coming across that picture from 1946 gives her an idea. Oh, she doesn't havethea heart or cash to try and market it but she could make something for her. A bikini that is just hers, something her spoiled clients can't get and wouldn't dare wear.

So that summer, she makes a bikini for herself. She wears it under her clothes, not having a pool or the courage to expose it...but someone finds out.

A client? She goes to a client to touch up some boring swimsuits, all the while wearing her bikini underneath her dress. However, client, a lonely trophy wife, invites her to swim. Woman decides she'll just slip on one of the bathing suits she fixed but wife comes back while she's changing and sees her bikini, practically demanding she come with her to the pool.

It becomes clear wife has an interest in far more than the woman's fashion sense as she kisses all over her exposed belly.

Family member? Older brother was a GI and he had a heck of a time after the War, celebrating with French girls. He loved seeing that bikini pic but can't help but enjoy the real thing even more, imegen if it is his sister.

Stranger or cop? Woman sometimes hides bikini in her purse and it accidentally falls out...stranger wants to see her wear it.
 
Indian mom turned summer whore

A story about how a respected married Indian mom (around 44 years) turns into a cumdumpster.I have been thinking about how mom turns into a Whore.. like what triggers it? She is initially a simple Married indian housewife loyal and respected.. 44 year old always submissive in Life... She wants to buy some conservative swimwear the coming summers. Obviously a very conservative say one piece and goes to a store to try it out, and a young guy eyes her there and his on her.. She likes teasing him and things lead on and he says he wants her to model lingerie for him as he to buy one his gf. Its a multi part story with build up. This is the first part where she is exposes in a bikini in a mall.. if u like this, i have ideas about what happened at the beach Street this. I have also written first party somewhat. Something along the lines that she trusts someone too much and they lead her on..
 
Lustful rich MILF moves into town and starts hiring up young men from around town to do housework. Woman runs a frozen confectionary business and in addition to payment, lets the boys take home some special ice cream and creamsicles.

While moms are glad their sons are working, they worry about her attire and intentions as she has them over all day despite their tasks being fairly mundane. Additionally, they find themselves strangely addicted to the ice cream.

One of the mothers eventually confronts her and the truth is revealed. She's been fucking her son and the other guys, training them to be good lovers...what's more, while her normal ice cream is "enjoyed by the whole family" the special one is "only for the family" and then let her witness her son ejaculate inside a fresh batch.

Mom however, while shocked, finds herself getting increasingly turned on. The woman seduces her, stimulating her with a creamsicle from her son, and then has her son fuck her. Woman's goal was to get sons learning to please their moms and sisters while getting the moms and sisters addicted to their cum.

Son and mom could go home, if he has a sister, she could be seduced, and then the story ends with a big pool party for the sons and their female relatives.
 
This is loosely based on something that happened near where I live.

Summer lakeside resort town has seen a severe drop in tourism due to the economy, tourist's interests, and a new highway allowing the town to be passed by as opposed to locking people in traffic.

Hardest hit are the Hotel/resorts. Families aren't coming like they used to and at most they can only book a few conventions or conferences a year to bring in cash.

So...they reinvent themselves on the sly. They set themselves up as sexual adventure resorts. Booze is in easy supply, and the resorts not only allow escorts to work out of the hotel but give them official jobs and health benefits. Cops look the other way since they want the town to prosper and even the sherif looks the other way.

Things work great. Escorts pass around the resorts are safe havens so gorgeous gals and guys are easily found, guests enjoy getting to explore their fantasies in a relaxed atmosphere as opposed to having to with go through illegal means or going to seedy brothel, and the town sees more business than ever.

But, not everyone gets the memo and thinks it's the same place as always.

1. Mom is feeling the empty nest syndrome hard so she demands her adult children go on a family vacation with her, even if she has to bribe them. They go to their normal haunt, a resort near the lake and are shocked when they are greeted by half dressed women and men. Mom pushes through but her kids can't help but take advantage of the situation...and mom eventually does too. The family could never have sexual with each other or wind up having a romp with each other (as long as everyone's adult and it's consensual, the hotel doesn't care)

2. Nostalgic businesswoman feels nostalgic and takes a trip to the lakeside resort. Woman had a rough childhood and still is quite sheltered and nervous about sex. When she arrives though, she finds how things have changed and tries to lock herself in her room. But, wouldn't you know: one of her few friends from back in the day works there and sells her on the hotel (and possibly sells herself). Everyone will cater to her and she can explore her fantasies. What's more, a lot of her former classmates and teachers work at the hotel or one of the other resorts. Any regrets from school can. E solved now.

3. Church convention is in town and the pastor's family is staying at the resort. Maybe he wants to try preaching to fight the sin and the resort instead drags his family into depravity...or maybe dad knew and brought family and his congregation for some not so innocent fun.
The summer the pastor becomes a secret happily adulterous man. In public, he judges, criticizes and lectures against the "loose woman" but behind closed doors of their homes, motel rooms or wherever provides him the opportunity, he fucks them. His congregation begins to grow with "loose women" claiming to seek betterment of their lives and souls when really they are giving easier access to their cunts.
When the hotel reinvented itself, the pastor became a regular, meeting like-minded individuals particularly other happily adulterous husbands. Their fucks varied from one-night stands with strangers, to people they know like that sexy intern at work, their sister-in-law, even their own daughter(s) which inspired the pastor to lust after his own.
 
It's the last week before school (college) starts. Our protagonist, despite wanting to have a wild time, winded up just working her job. With one week left, she checks in her last time sheet and drives home, only to come across an underclassman (who will be a senior) who is having car trouble as she helps her out, she flirts with her a bit and is about to leave it at that when her underclassman asks how she can pay her back.

Deciding to press her luck, she comes out and says she wants to take her back to her place and fuck her..and underclassman says yes.

After a good fuck, she comes up with a new attitude to take. Why consider the summer wasted? She has a week of summer left and even if she gets into trouble, as long as it's nothing illegal or she doesn't get caught she'll be gone hundreds of miles away. She can have a guilt free week trying to seduce who she wants, doing whatever she likes.

The only question is, who to go after first?

Her teachers or coaches? Some of them still have some nice bodies and are hard up for some action.

Neighbors? Sure it might make holidays awkward but why not?

Cousins? Maybe she doesn't have siblings or maybe that's a line she won't cross but she does have several attractive cousins whose parents want to act more like her, unaware of her lecherous intentions.

Classmates? Hey first reunion isn't for 5 years, why not have a gangbang or two?

Or, hell with legality or keeping it a secret, parents, older siblings or just turned 18 siblings, no one is off the table.

Or maybe she decides to play at being a dominatrix and creates a persona online. She practices as much safety as she can and the few people she meets can't seem to tell she's an ameatur.

Of course, the epilogue could be all of her activities coming to bite her in the ass (cousins end up coming to her school, clients end up being teachers or classmates, teachers or underclassmen come out with their affairs, etc.)
 
Summer?

Two words: surf fucking

Beach bum teens compete to see who can fuck the most women in the ocean. It’s all done right there in public, of course.
 
A woman (she can be a curious college student finally giving into her carnal thoughts or a thirty-something professional woman with an erotic sense of adventure) decides to take advantage of the warm summer nights by sneaking around her neighborhood and taking off all her clothes, including her shoes. Trouble ensues when she has to take a detour to avoid getting caught bare-assed naked in public, and ends up either being cut off from her clothes, or losing them entirely. Gripped by a combination of fear and arousal, she's torn between giving into fear and just getting herself back to safety, or giving into her increasing arousal and taking advantage of the situation. Of course arousal wins…

There wouldn't be any sex between her and anyone else. Nor would she even interact with anyone else. The story simply centers around the main female character and her tawdry, solo exploits.

As an alternate location, maybe she's able to sneak into her old elementary/high school which is closed for the summer. Or onto an empty playground. If you go with the professional woman, maybe she decides to stay late to "catch up on some work" after all her co-workers have left for the day to start their summer weekend early, leaving her alone in (and perhaps out of) the entire building.
 
Last edited:
Well, the contest is on but here's a quick idea.

Girl's short on money so she decides to go to the thrift store for a bikini. She sees a red one that isn't particularly skimpy and looks nice. It's functional and she can hit up the pool if nothing else.

However, the moment she dips into the pool, everyone desires her, regardless of how they felt about her, and she feels aroused. even stripping out of the bikini doesn't change that...as long as it's wet she's desired.

Going home after a wild encounter, she chucks the bikini in a drawer, deciding to forget about it...then later that night, her parents come in and she feels ungodly aroused. Turns out mom was going through her things and is washing the bikini.
 
Have you thought about writing the next part for the What Mom doesn't know fucks her.. series
 
Back
Top