So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

My first bi experience would have been with my ex she used a small dildo on me, after begging for me she got out the double head dildo on a later occasion, know that was nice!
after divorcing a few years later I met up with a gay guy online. We fondled, he treid to kiss me, nope, sucked me i returned, but his dick was much smaller than mine,I didnt make him cum, damn. size does matter LOL, so i figured might as well try some anal, OMG did it feel good, and made me cum!! oh so good without touching my cock, fucked me doggie style, I should have fucked him with my cock but a got scared somone might recognize his truck in my drive in the small town i lived in.
So yes its damn good, Im still trying to find my second time!! with somthing a little bigger!! damn got my ass horny typing about it! any takers??
 
.....

i've never had anal done before. i wouldnt mind experiencing it. i like sticking an old plunger stick up my ass. it feels great in there. thats the biggest thing i've stuck in my ass. i wish i could find something bigger in diameter to stick in there
 
I've definitely fantasized about it and this thread really makes me think about it and want it more....but I know I'd really need to get to know someone better before I ever took this step....takes a lot of trust, in my opinion....but oh, if I DO find the right guy...... Mmmm..

*puts a "space available" sticker on my backside*

;)
 
First Time Bi Anal

My first time was really fun! I was in the Army and my then girlfriend wanted to have a 3some with one of our guy friends. She wanted to see me and our friend, Tim, do a few things together. We were all in the Army. After she watched me blow him while she sat on his face, she said she wanted to get fucked. Tim said he wanted to try fucking me. I got on top of my girlfriend, Michelle, and Tim got behind me. His dick was really long but not too thick. Tim lubed me up with baby oil and really gently pushed into me. He went so slowly that it didn't hurt at all and when he got so far in if felt amazing! So when I started moving my hips back and forth I was actually fucking both! It was WILD! I've never had the chance to do it again like that but I'd LOVE to!
 
ive never had anal from a person but i have shoved stuff up there :p

first i started with pens and pencils
then i moved up to fingers
eventually i got a used 3oz CO2, taped over the threads (wow those would hurt), put a finger cot over it, put a condom over the CO2 tank, lubed and inserted...holy hell that hurt so bad at first
 
I have only had my own fingers up my ass. Mostly in the shower when I am all soaped up... I love taking my fingers and shoving a couple up there. I can only imagine what a cock or strap on would feel like.

When I do it I really feel submissive and feminine.. it drives me wild.
 
I've never had anal with a guy, as i'm strait, but a have been using various things on myself. I started with just my fingers, which i loved, just sticking a couple in and moving them around in circles, spreading my ass, it felt great, but i longed for something really up there, so i decide to try a banana.

I striped off, sucked my figers to get them wet, lay down, pulled my knees up to my chest and stuck one, then two in. I spread my ass as wide as i could, pulled my fingers out and put a rubber over an unskinned banana, i started to suck the banana to get it wet and , when it was ready, SLOWLY pushed it in. It was indescribable the feeling as i started to fuck myself with the banana, i was precumming like crazy. I started rubbing myself as well and soon came with the banana in me, i shot cum everywhere, some even hit my cheek.

While the banana felt great it did not satisfy the erge I have felt to feel someone ejaculate inside me, or on my face, to make me feel like a slut, but i supose i could always combine the two and give myself a facial whilst taking it up the ass...

Still, all i can say is :nana: :)
 
Nice

When I was a teenager, my male friends and I, would jack one another off, then my buddy would fuck me in the ass. I must admit, I still feel that sensation to this day. His cock didnt really hurt, and when he unloaded his cum in my ass, it made it all feel right. I would let him fuck me right now if I could.
 
Last edited:
Think it might be great

Many years ago I used to fool about with my brother which ended up with him fucking me up the arse, thing is I can't remember just what it felt like. Since then I have had girls which like to push a finger up there, which I quite like. I have now experimented with a number of things up my arse which have got progressivly bigger and longer. Think I now have the equivalent of a large black dick which hurts at first but then after a while feels great, I find it works best after a long hot bath and a few drinks,and using a good anal lube.
But now I feel I must get it on with a real dick, have started to get close but I need that first push (no pun intended) any advise on the first time wih a real dick, would be a great help.
 
Last edited:
blueflame49 said:
Many years ago I used to fool about with my brother which ended up with him fucking me up the arse, thing is I can't remember just what it felt like. Since then I have had girls which like to push a finger up there, which I quite like. I have now experimented with a number of things up my arse which have got progressivly bigger and longer. Think I now have the equivalent of a large black dick which hurts at first but then after a while feels great, I find it works best after a long hot bath and a few drinks,and using a good anal lube.
But now I feel I must get it on with a real dick, have started to get close but I need that first push (no pun intended) any advise on the first time wih a real dick, would be a great help.

When you find someone to fuck you lube up your ass and his cock. I feel it is best to get him on his back and you sit down on his cock. This way you have control over the depth, angle and rythem. Bear down with your ass muscles as you push the cock up your ass. Take it slow and enjoy.
 
can't wait

i dicovered how sensitive my male pussy is when a giel rimmed me and ever since i have wanted to feel a real cock inside of me. I have used everything from a very slim vibrator to a dildo that was a good bit larger than my cock. it hurt at first but the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. i love my buttplugs as well, especially when masturbating. but i have been told the feeling of submission of being on your knees while a man fucks you doggie style, his hands holding your hips as he pounds away is the best. i hope i will find out soon how it feels to have a real cock in me....both ends!
 
i haven't been fucked as of yet. i started out using my finger, then markers and various smaller objects, then two fingers, and i managed three fingers once or twice (i'm aiming for a fist someday), i currently use a dildo that's about 1 1/2" in diameter and 8-10 inches long.
 
So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?


that's where the term "pain in the" came from! LOL
 
This is one thing I'm not curious about..... everytime a woman or a man has tried to penatrate my ass with their fingers it doesn't feel good at all.. I just don't like it.. Now I do like my ass being licked..it feels so fucking good to have a hot tongue and mouth devour my asshole.. one time a man licked my ass so expertly I came into the sheets of the bed without him or me even touching my cock..... I have fucked one man before (protected of course) and it felt wonderful his ass was nice and as loose as a normal pussy... I've had anal sex with several women but only at their request....Maybe one day a finger in my ass will actually feel good and I may try something else, but as of right now, it's not something I'm pursuing at all... Now sucking cock.. that's a totally different story.. I absolutely love swallowing a nice piece of meat and letting him cum down my throat......*sigh* it's been way too long since this has happened though....
 
Fantastic feelings

I have not had the pleasure of being fucked in the ass recently, but as a teenager, my buddy and I used to go into his room, and he would slide his cock up my ass. I never fucked him. I can say it really never hurt too badly, we used lube liberally, and he was slow about it. The feeling of his hot cum going into my insides was a most sexy feeling. I cant say that I had an orgasm from him fucking me, but I jacked off while he was inside me.
 
For those of you

Who have only tried toys/objects you must experience a real cock.

I eventually plucked up the courage to explain my curiosity to my wife. I was thinking 'She'll divorce me', she was thinking 'Mmmmm'. She helped me satisfy my curiosity in no small way.

She started by using a finger on me which I thought was the size of a roll of carpet. Gradually one finger became two and three. Then we went shopping for butt plugs, dildo's and strap ons and gradually progressed.

I think the secret is in the preparation and foreplay. First of all the anal douche starts the opening up process and then insert a butt plug at least an hour before you actually have anal sex. Plenty of lube is obviously required.

We had great fun exploring our anal erogenous zones. My wife now loves anal and DP. It was then time to move on and my wife arranged, via a swingers site, for a well hing stud to visit us and fuck us both in the ass.

My first experience of a real cock blew my mind. So different from a dildo. Warm and soft yet hard at the same time. Incredible. My cock was rigid throughout and I came so hard it was wonderful. However, it got even better. This guy showed us how we could all fit together and we experienced one of the greatest sexual feelings ever. I was buried in my wife's ass and our imported stud was buried in mine. Unbelievable.

Go out and try it. It really is wonderful.
 
RickyRooster said:
It was then time to move on and my wife arranged, via a swingers site, for a well hing stud to visit us and fuck us both in the ass.

My first experience of a real cock blew my mind. So different from a dildo. Warm and soft yet hard at the same time. Incredible. My cock was rigid throughout and I came so hard it was wonderful. However, it got even better. This guy showed us how we could all fit together and we experienced one of the greatest sexual feelings ever. I was buried in my wife's ass and our imported stud was buried in mine. Unbelievable.

Go out and try it. It really is wonderful.

You are a lucky man that you were able to talk this over with your wife. Many women would have shut down.

And a sandwich. I would like that some time.
 
I know I love plunging my dildo in and out of my ass. I think I would love it (and actually fantasize about it often) if my ass was filled by a thick cock with the heavy balls swinging and hitting me as he plunged in and out of my tight ass.
 
RickyRooster said:
Who have only tried toys/objects you must experience a real cock.

I eventually plucked up the courage to explain my curiosity to my wife. I was thinking 'She'll divorce me', she was thinking 'Mmmmm'. She helped me satisfy my curiosity in no small way.

She started by using a finger on me which I thought was the size of a roll of carpet. Gradually one finger became two and three. Then we went shopping for butt plugs, dildo's and strap ons and gradually progressed.

I think the secret is in the preparation and foreplay. First of all the anal douche starts the opening up process and then insert a butt plug at least an hour before you actually have anal sex. Plenty of lube is obviously required.

We had great fun exploring our anal erogenous zones. My wife now loves anal and DP. It was then time to move on and my wife arranged, via a swingers site, for a well hing stud to visit us and fuck us both in the ass.

My first experience of a real cock blew my mind. So different from a dildo. Warm and soft yet hard at the same time. Incredible. My cock was rigid throughout and I came so hard it was wonderful. However, it got even better. This guy showed us how we could all fit together and we experienced one of the greatest sexual feelings ever. I was buried in my wife's ass and our imported stud was buried in mine. Unbelievable.

Go out and try it. It really is wonderful.


You have an unbelievably understanding wife!! I want my husband to be as honest and open with me about his wants and desires, but I cant get him to do it. Too bad your accross the ocean, I would love to meet you guys!! Hey, PM me if ya want!!
 
Grrrrrr

My favourite vibrator is black, six" long and still going strong after a couple of years of giving me thrills. It's helped me accept huge cocks and bigger dildo's if I've been in the mood - which happens often enough :) I would still say the ultimate ride of my life was from a german guy who I was chatting to in the bar (absolut wirklich!) and with one thing leading to another, fucked me quickly, effortlessy and painfully(!) in the washroom. With stars in my eyes and a walk John Wayne would have been proud of I spent the night nodding, drooling and waiting for the horny bastard to finish chatting and get me back to his place for more of the same. Which he did and ever since I've been a firm believer that anal is definitely the way I like it. *can't stop drooling*
 
Anal sex realities and fantasies

I've only experienced anal sex once in my life with the woman I lost my virginity to. One night when I was eating her pussy from behind, I saw her tight little asshole and slid my tongue up from her pussy to her ass. I heard her gasp in surprise and pleasure and made sure to do this almost every time I went down on her. I could tell she liked it but I couldn't bring myself to ask her if she wanted to try anal sex... one night, she asked me to try it. At first, we tried it with a condom and some vaseline, then I thought, what's the point of the condom? I took off the condom, lubed my cock some more and then her ass (she gasped with pleasure at my slick fingers rubbing around her ass) then I slid my cock into her. It felt much like her pussy to me, only a bit tighter and I breathed into her ear as I fucked her, "At least I don't have to worry about cumming in you this way." When I started to cum, I told her and she started to squeeze her ass cheeks together over and over, milking my cock. When I pulled out of her, I asked her, "Did you like that?" She said yes but we never did it again.

After we broke up, I fantasized about anal sex, both being on top and on the bottom. I've tried fingering my ass and probing it with different things, including a suspiciously shaped frozen treat. Basically, it was like an otter-pop in the shape of a smooth shaft, like a single cigar holder. After I enjoyed the treat, I filled the tough plastic container with water and sealed the open end. I took it into the shower and shoved it into my ass. It really didn't do anything for me. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't that comfortable either. For all my fantasies, I just don't think anal sex would do it for me. Though if a lover I have in the future were to ask to fuck me in the ass with a strap-on, I'd say yes. At the very least to be accommodating to her desires.

While I am completely straight in real life, I'm a bisexual in my fantasy life and dream of being able to feel intense pleasure from anal sex. I love the idea of a voluptuous woman putting on a strap-on dildo and taking charge of me, fucking me doggy-style while reaching around to jerk me off or even being on my back while she fucks my ass and pumps my dick, making me cum all over myself.

In one fantasy, she and I are at a sex party and while we're 69ing on a couch, she invites over a cute guy to join us. I'm oblivious as I eat her pussy but she invites him to suck my cock after she takes it out of her mouth and strokes me for a moment. Then she gets off of me and kisses me long and hard as I feel my cock still getting sucked. She holds me as I look down to see this guy going down on me. When I cum, he takes my jizz in his mouth and then kisses her, spitting my cum into her mouth... she then kisses me and we share my cum. Feeling obligated to return the favor, I trade places with this cute stud and start to go down on him, doing everything that I know I like when I'm getting a blowjob. My curvacious lover joins me and we both please this man orally. My cock gets hard again very quickly and my fantasy girl climbs on top of our third partner, sliding his cock into her pussy and inviting me squeeze my cock in her pussy at the same time. I feel my cock snuggled tightly against this other man's cock inside my lover's pussy and we pump and rub inside of her. I feel his cock throb as he cums inside of her pussy and I soon follow suite. Since in my fantasies we're all superhuman sex machines, we can go on and on cumming over and over again all night. My lover and I have straight vanilla sex, she on her back and me lying on top of her, pumping my cock into her wet pussy. That's when she invites our friend to fuck me in the ass telling him, "He loves feeling a cock in his ass, especially when it's one of my strap-ons... show him what a real one feels like." As I fuck my lover, I feel the young stud getting on his knees behind me and making whatever lubricant preparations he must. He slowly slides his cock into my ass as I continue fucking my lady. I moan with pleasure as he moves deeper inside of me and gets very close to me. I feel his hands moving up and down the sides of my torso (which are very sensitive to being touched). As I kiss my lover and suck on her wonderful tits, our stud kisses and sucks on my neck as he holds my body and pumps his cock into my ass, at first slowly and then with a faster and harder rythm. All three of us moaning in pleasure. My lover screams in orgasm, followed by the young stud filling my ass with his cum and then me pumping my juices into my lady's tight, wet pussy. Our next encounter has my lover 69ing our young stud. As she's on top of him, I crawl between his legs and plunge my hard cock into his ass running my fingers through my lover's hair as she sucks his cock. When he cums, I grab his cock and stroke it, making his jizz spray up onto my chest and stomach, then I pull my cock out of his ass and my lover jerks me off spraying my cum all over his spent cock then we both lick him clean and share his cum between our dripping tongues. Then my lover and this sexy man both lick his cum off of my body and share it with me in a cum drenched threeway kiss.

Even in my fantasies, I don't see myself alone with another man. A woman has to be involved. Unless of course I'm fantasizing about a pre-op transexual. Then I have no problem with servicing a beautiful dick on its own as long as it's attached to a beautiful and voluptuous feminine body. A fantasy I've been having more and more in recent weeks. Going down on a tranny and letting myself be a bottom with her is a very stimulating thought, even better when she joins my other imaginary lovers in a no-holds-barred bisexual orgy.

So what do you all think of my fantasies?

Pi3p14i
 
Been freakin' dying to take one, I have done myself with all kinds of aids, including a cucumber, banana, candle, sledge hammer handle, and a 6 foot long telephone cord... but I have been dying for the real thing... to feel the head and veins and to feel him fill me up with his load..... god... too bad every guy I pick up is a bottom... lol....
 
Back
Top