Question about Non-Human Category

MeredithEighty8

Erotic Writer
I wrote a story last year dealing with a werewolf and a human female
http://www.literotica.com/s/jeremiah-wolf-progenitor.

When the original story ended, they had mated, were co-habitating and he had impregnated her with his twins. They have only had sex when he has been in his human form. If in my new chapter I have my character make love to his mate in his werewolf/wolf form as well as his human form would it be approved by Lit or would I be violating one of the rules?

I am by no means an expert. That said, my point of view on this is that this has been clearly defined in the Lit Rules:

3. No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18. This site does not publish stories, articles, essays, or other material supporting, encouraging, or defending child abuse and/or exploitation.

The point of allowing a werewolf to have sex with a human, is partly based on the idea that the werewolf isn't in fact an animal but is actually a human who is transformed.

I was assisting one author who wrote a book about werewolves (nothing sexual) and it's a rather interesting concept. I gave her a lot of material regarding how I interpreted a wolf would think and act, based on studies of real wolves and their societal behaviors. I've meant to go look up her book and see how well it was reviewed.

I am by no means an expert. That said, my point of view on this is that this has been clearly defined in the Lit Rules:

The point of allowing a werewolf to have sex with a human, is partly based on the idea that the werewolf isn't in fact an animal but is actually a human who is transformed.

I was assisting one author who wrote a book about werewolves (nothing sexual) and it's a rather interesting concept. I gave her a lot of material regarding how I interpreted a wolf would think and act, based on studies of real wolves and their societal behaviors. I've meant to go look up her book and see how well it was reviewed.

As someone who is as close to an expert as I think Lit has the no animals rule is just Laurel playing Cover Your Ass. Werewolves are 100% inbounds as magical critters. I have a story up right now (a new story cus I have some old stories that are apparently grandfathered past the rules) about a Shifter who fucks a girl in his dolphin form. I have one about a Unicorn that doesn't show any non-horse traits other than a horn on it's head and being interested in women.

As someone who is as close to an expert as I think Lit has the no animals rule is just Laurel playing Cover Your Ass. Werewolves are 100% inbounds as magical critters. I have a story up right now (a new story cus I have some old stories that are apparently grandfathered past the rules) about a Shifter who fucks a girl in his dolphin form. I have one about a Unicorn that doesn't show any non-horse traits other than a horn on it's head and being interested in women.

Sean,
What is the title of your Shifter/Dolphin story?

Is this Shameless Plug Monday?

Well, technically speaking, the only people to plug their own stories is Hypoxia, and (now) you.

And if you were referring to me as Luna, why are you calling me a girl's name?

LWulf is for Leon Wulf if you want to use the "L" properly.

My apologies Leon. I think there is a Luna Wolf around here and you imprinted my brain on the same spot. My mistake.

And I was just asking, never saw a story thread with multiple links to other stories. I quite like it, specially since I think someone read my story and left a comment and I live for comments.

I've had an idea for an "Island of Dr Moreau" story posted here in Story Ideas for almost a year that I think would fit what you are talking about, half man/ half beast having sex with a human female. It would go beyond the Werewolf, as Dr Moreau experimented on many men and animals.

By the way, if you want to take a look at the outline, and it became very long, it's under the working title: Hot female doctor in Extreme Erotic Horror Story. I think it has slipped down to page nine or ten. Still a great outline for what evolved into the Dr Moreau idea. Would have horror, some violence, and sex in what could be a very long one off story, or a series of chapters.

I wrote a story last year dealing with a werewolf and a human female
http://www.literotica.com/s/jeremiah-wolf-progenitor.

When the original story ended, they had mated, were co-habitating and he had impregnated her with his twins. They have only had sex when he has been in his human form. If in my new chapter I have my character make love to his mate in his werewolf/wolf form as well as his human form would it be approved by Lit or would I be violating one of the rules?

No I don't think so. He doesn't transform into a wolf, but into a werewolf. It sounds safe as is.

PS:Good luck.

Good thing there are no were-chickens involved. (Cue the sideshow geek.)

Nobody knows what a geek is you goddamned carny.

Besides I don't think lit is the appropriate place to be teaching women what geeks do. . .chickens. That's term referring to poultry I was looking for. :eek:

And if you were referring to me as Luna, why are you calling me a girl's name?

LWulf is for Leon Wulf if you want to use the "L" properly.

Dick or gtfo.

Sorry couldnt help it :D

Back