The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

I stopped taking aspirin for headaches because any small bruise, or mark on my body is possible evidence of me fucking another man.
 
But the worse was when he said: Don’t touch me.

And I cried a little inside because my hands are pathetic and needy.
 
I haven't even sucked him off to the end yet. He keeps fucking me missionary style, and I am constantly worrying about the look on my face.

Should I smile? Close my eyes? Look at the ceiling? Look at him?
 
Consult time...

My nails are short, painted and clean.

Professional. They can go anywhere. Literally.

I haven't even sucked him off to the end yet. He keeps fucking me missionary style, and I am constantly worrying about the look on my face.

Should I smile? Close my eyes? Look at the ceiling? Look at him?

You are over-thinking this. I get your desire to please, but get selfish some and be rewarded one way or the other.

I am a no good fuck.

This is one of those data issues, but if it helps to underestimate yourself it's good.
 
Monday is What’s up baby girl?
Tuesday is You are a piece of work.
Wednesday is I miss you.
Thursday is I fucking love you.
Friday is I am in love with you, I need you, I want you.
Saturday is fucking.
Sunday is break.
 
I am pretty sure his "I love you's" are some sort of mysterious sexual foreplay. A kink I never knew about before. It is some kind of fetish.
 
I am pretty sure his "I love you's" are some sort of mysterious sexual foreplay. A kink I never knew about before. It is some kind of fetish.
Some people have the mindset (or they were "taught" as children) that sex requires love or some sort of commitment, so they use "I love you" to show their commitment and get your knickers off, or at least push them aside. :rolleyes: Many of them can't help it; it's the Pavlovian method by which they were trained. It also works in reverse with many of them. Perhaps if, as you're unzipping him and taking him in your mouth, you whisper, "I love you. Let me suck you off," his childhood training will kick in and he'll let you finish him for a change.
 
I feel nervous and sick. Is that normal?

Hmmm. I don't know what kind of normal you are actually hoping for, but situations where you are unable to eat tend to not be all that sustainable in general. I could just sit with you and slowly feed you warm homemade soup until this passes...you know, if you think it might help?

:rose:
 
Hmmm. I don't know what kind of normal you are actually hoping for, but situations where you are unable to eat tend to not be all that sustainable in general. I could just sit with you and slowly feed you warm homemade soup until this passes...you know, if you think it might help?

:rose:
It would help. I am actually congested. I don't have a fever or anything, so I won't claim 'true sick.' The soup would work.

Now, sneezing is a fine experience. I love that. It feels so good.
 
It would help. I am actually congested. I don't have a fever or anything, so I won't claim 'true sick.' The soup would work.

Now, sneezing is a fine experience. I love that. It feels so good.

Ok, perfect then I am here for you. :rose: You may be comforted to know that I have been told that I make great chicken soup. If you would like, I can add some cayenne while cooking to help clear your head a little faster if you are feeling urgent about trying to clear your congestion. Sometimes heat really helps if you are into that kinda thing.

)hug(
 
Last edited:
Sleeping didn’t work out so well for me last night. I thought about masturbating. I closed my eyes and half tried. I don’t see his body anymore. It is back to the image of me wrapped around a rectangle.
 
I didn’t need an electric fence around his heart to keep me inside of it. I was a good bitch dog. I wrote tricks for bones that were never given. I left on all fours with an imaginary tail between my legs. I am the doggy in the window.

I need a dignity bath.
 
Back
Top