Oh, hello again.... ;)

What a coincidence.. I think I love your tits, too!
Good thing there's pictures to keep looking at! hehe

Oh, they're so, so wrong. As long as you like them it's the only thing that matters. The fact that you also like to show 'em off is an added bonus for us.;)
Oh and I do love showing them off! *nods*

I know that index page is looking a little shabby. I was thinking about popping off another thread in the Playground. I need to move on to some more fun stuff. ;)

hehe, well let me know ;)

Better to feel ;)

hmmmm.. is that so? ;)

Absolutely! They are spectacular!

In fact, I think a close, personal inspection is in order - you know - to gauge their level of spectacularness...

Perhaps we could start with more sexy pics? ;)
All in due time, my dear. ;)

Who doesnt like you tits and if i remember right you have a goregous ass too

Ahhh yes, you did love the photos of my ass.. I will have to take some of those soon.. ;)

Anyone who thinks that is intimidated by them.

Hmmm, never thought of it that way.
 
These ones are from a new set.... I haven't taken any photos in a really long time.. I don't feel as sexy as I once did...


But I hope you like them !
:kiss:
 

Attachments

  • Photo 63.jpg
    Photo 63.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 3,233
Last edited:
Another positive vote for the breasts here.

They are amazing,.
Size fantastic,
Pierced nipple, hot!
Overall, awesome.

/licks
 
OMG OMG!!

So hot, so sexy and so erotic. I am so excited that you are back. So aroused as well. I mean I am just so happy to have you back. You're still so very beautiful and very sexy.

HUGGLES
:rose: x 13
 
Wow your cute! And your boobs are spectacular. Wish I had been around when your first thread was here. Glad to have stumbled upon this one. Looking forward to more! O how I would like to come to Canada and play with you!
 
Back
Top