GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, haven't - now I MUST look for it :D

Thank you, funny friend. :)

To everyone else, good morning! Or good evening! or anything in between - will be posting again in about 8 hours...

Neon

Anniejustagirl said:
I'm not a Ford fan, but have you seen the commercial for their Hybrid?????

It's Kermit singing "It's not easy being green!" :D

Samandiriel said:
I need a dragoness to come and tuck me in. :cool:

I was looking for you in the crypt.... i'd crawl through broken glass if i could come and tuck you in right now. Fresh dreams Love - and be gentle :kiss:

Je t'aime beaucoup mon amour :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:
I was looking for you in the crypt.... i'd crawl through broken glass if i could come and tuck you in right now. Fresh dreams Love - and be gentle :kiss:

Je t'aime beaucoup mon amour :rose:
I'll kiss your wounds and curl around you.
Ciao bella, until later. :kiss:

G'night all

with an extra cuddle for Luna, cuz she needs it :kiss:

and so to bed for this one...night now

Nirvana embarrassing and or strange but true fact nr 2 is that I think she has an obsession with knives. She has a different kind of knife for every function known to womankind and don’t even know what they’re called. Wait I learnt something. Lemme think carefully now. Paring knife bread knife boning knife chef’s knife utility knife and I can go on and on and an.

Im wonderin if this is connected to violence :D :eek:

femininity said:
Nirvana embarrassing and or strange but true fact nr 2 is that I think she has an obsession with knives. She has a different kind of knife for every function known to womankind and don’t even know what they’re called. Wait I learnt something. Lemme think carefully now. Paring knife bread knife boning knife chef’s knife utility knife and I can go on and on and an.

Im wonderin if this is connected to violence :D :eek:

I have knives and i know how to use them... unlike you Sweetheart... (we had a scene similar to rescue 911 here last night when Fem attempted to cut a butternut. Trust me... do not ask her to cut anything...) :devil:

Check-in..

Mood: I'm under much pressure with a work project that went wrong. It's complicated, and conflict will have to be resolved soon. Bottom line is that commitments were made on certain deadline dates by my nr 2... then the project was paused by our client because of changes to the learning material, and when my nr 2 realised the client was still expecting us to meet deadlines, it was already too late to deliver an effective and efficient 1st draft. I say start from the beginning and design and develop as best we can - even if it means not meeting deadlines to the hour. So what if we're 12 hrs late? At least the project will be worth it. She says - let's give them what we have - regardless of how effective it is.

Needless to say we lost money. And we have most of our team working to get this done on time... Having said that I best get back to editing!

Underwear: emerald green thong with matching demi-cup bra. Both satin.

Listening to: Enigma: MCMXC A.D.

Wishing all a beautiful day and leaving a bottomless bucket of kisses and cuddles and chocolate for all the beautiful ladies... :kiss:

Good Morning

Good Morning All,
Hope all are well or as well as they can be this morning/day.

Nice to see a check-in from Fem/Nirvana
Fem: Please be careful. No cutting ourselves, please. We want you to enjoy your visit and relax, not spend it getting well. *GBH* :rose:
Nirvana: I do hope that the work project smoothes out and you can complete with a minimum of problems.*gbh* :heart:
Sam: As always, *GBH* :heart:

Lesli: Nice to see you, hope you are doing well today. :rose:

Annie: Running through what is best in my mind. Couple of days should be good. :rose:

Luna: I do hope things improve rapidly for you. It is good you have some RL support and friends to help. Those of us here are here for anything we may do. I will keep you in my thoughts. *Grizzly Bear Hugs* X 2 :rose:

Kasumi/Dragon: You two are always a delight. Glad you are feeling better Kasumi, let Dragon 'nurse' you back to complete health. *GBH*

Mood: Good. Need to get some writing done.
Wearing: Bear?
Listening to: Bennie And The Jets - Elton John followed by Cindy Incidentally - Rod Stewart

Wishing all well
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* for everyone.

Hugo

Tymeless said:
can't keep up with this thread *cries*
Good Morning Tymeless
Don't cry, just people visiting.
Good to see you
Hope you have a good day.
Stick around and visit a while
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

A good morning to all.

A cloudy, rainy day outside, but warm and bright inside.

Good morning all,

Hugs to hugo and to Tiff, it is hard to keep up some days isn't!

And hello and hugs to everyone else as well. Don't know if I will be able to check in tomorrow as the power will be out for a bit and I will be out late at my gel's tonight.

She has a "present" for me, but won't tell me what it is. Says I have to wait-sigh....

G'day! :kiss:

*wanders back in to see all my Vibe friends and wonders if anyone remembers me....* :eek:

Tymeless said:
can't keep up with this thread *cries*
*HUGZ* You don't have to keep up, Tiff. We'll always be here to meet you! :rose: Be gentle with yourself, Sweetie.
SophiaY said:
A good morning to all.

A cloudy, rainy day outside, but warm and bright inside.
That is an amazing AV, Sophia.

Of course it's warm and bright inside... you're there. :rose: :cool:

Fem.. You keep digging, Girl! lol
Hugo... a couple days sounds fantastic
lezli... :D
Neon... i know you'll enjoy it
Nirvana... Good luck, Darlin'
Sam... Stay warm over there

MOOD: Stoked... Rob Thomas, of Matchbox 20 is coming to town. I wasn't going to go, but just found out that Anna Nalick is opening... getting tix today!
UNDIES: same ole, same ole, but i did try on new chaps yesterday.
MUSIC: Eagles... Desperado

Last edited:
mark197205 said:
*wanders back in to see all my Vibe friends and wonders if anyone remembers me....* :eek:

Exotic tan muffin man.. (i forgot about pancake day... did you remember?) Welcome back... you were greatly missed :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
MOOD: Stoked... Rob Thomas, of the Counting Crows is coming to town. I wasn't going to go, but just found out that Anna Nalick is opening... getting tix today!

Anna is another one of my Fav's... ask Fem :cool:

Black and blue I chose my way
I, the candid castaway
In a way delayed by one more broken season
To find reason for appeasing you and

So I found my guiding light
Lambent, flashing red and white
Through a starry night I'm better nowhere-bound
Than drowning on your solid ground

playwithlezli said:
She has a "present" for me, but won't tell me what it is. Says I have to wait-sigh....

It will be fruitful ;) ... she'll be getting you back for your last assault... :catroar:

Nirvanadragones said:
Exotic tan muffin man.. (i forgot about pancake day... did you remember?) Welcome back... you were greatly missed :kiss:

My dragoness :kiss: :kiss: I too have greatly missed you and everyone else from here, I hope your friends wedding went off without a hitch, (well I hope they got hitched but you know what I mean..) :rolleyes: I too would encourage you to post a picture of you in your gown btw..

Pancake day? nope that passed me by completely I'm afraid..

My tan is 97% all over btw....;)

Nirvanadragones said:
Anna is another one of my Fav's... ask Fem :cool:

Black and blue I chose my way
I, the candid castaway
In a way delayed by one more broken season
To find reason for appeasing you and

So I found my guiding light
Lambent, flashing red and white
Through a starry night I'm better nowhere-bound
Than drowning on your solid ground

Seems a friend of mine is holding her captive somewhere. I haven't been able to reach her! :rolleyes:

mine too... imagine that.

mark197205 said:
My dragoness :kiss: :kiss: I too have greatly missed you and everyone else from here, I hope your friends wedding went off without a hitch, (well I hope they got hitched but you know what I mean..) :rolleyes: I too would encourage you to post a picture of you in your gown btw..

A picture exchange might be favourable...

Anniejustagirl said:
Seems a friend of mine is holding her captive somewhere. I haven't been able to reach her! :rolleyes:

mine too... imagine that.

Femininity update: I am here reporting live from my wireless connection... watching my daughter (Aged 4 and a bit) and Fem (a little older) doing flips on the trampoline. It's funny. In fact its extremely amusing... :cool:

Nirvanadragones said:
It will be fruitful ;) ... she'll be getting you back for your last assault... :catroar:

Saucy answer! Oops I should be nice, you probably have a heckler's knife tucked away there somewhere!

mark197205 said:

Hi Mark, glad to hear you are having fun. So the 3% un-tanned, is that from your sunglasses? :)

Annie, wow new chaps, anything else to go with them? Maybe a photo or two would be good!

playwithlezli said:
Hi Mark, glad to hear you are having fun. So the 3% un-tanned, is that from your sunglasses? :)

Annie, wow new chaps, anything else to go with them? Maybe a photo or two would be good!

Hi Lezli :rose: :kiss: , alas not, the 3% is from my speedo's, the Maldives is a Muslim nation and going nekkid is strictly verboten.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back