The Bachelor Party(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matt Henderson: Age 24, 6'1, brown hair, blue eyes, athletic body

Matt's life was going so well for him. He was just a couple weeks away from getting married to his Fiance, Ashley. Also his restaurant that he owned was doing very well bringing in a substantial amount of money. It was the night of his bachelor party and it was at the club down by the shore. He would be staying there for the weekend with a handful of his friends. After getting settled into their rooms they headed down to the restaurant in the hotel and got dinner and did some gambling in the casino before heading to the club.

Matt told his friends time after time not to get a stripper for his party knowing his fiance would not approve at all and didn't want to risk her finding out. After about an hour of drinking at the bar he assumed that they listened to him and didn't get him a stripper.
 
Layla " Sunshine" Welch
Age:21
Height: 5'7
Green Eyes
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Toned and fit body
carmen-electra-pole-dance.jpg


Layla smiled hearing the group of guys coming toward the private room. She and a few other girls had been hired for the bachelor party. She knew the guys would be toasted and from the noise she heard it just confirmed it. She was specifically gjven the surprise cake because men couldn't keep their eyes and hands off of her.

She waited patiently as she heard the key card slide in the door. The light turned on as well as the music and the girls shouted " Surprise" as the group stumbled in and closed the door.
 
Last edited:
After having the drinks at the bar Matt was pretty buzzed. The guys knew it was time to move to the room, after having so many drinks Matt was less likely to freak out about them getting him a stripper. He was lead up to the same floor as his room but they stopped at a door different than his. They put the key card in the door and opened it pushing Matt in and sitting him down in a chair in the middle of the room.

"Aww you bastards I said no strippers" He said but was laughing afterwards knowing that it was inevitable that they were going to get him a stripper. "Ashley is gonna kill you guys" He added still laughing.
 
The strippers grabbed the guys and did some dancing for them. Layla sat inside the cake wearing a black gstring with bachelor written in whipped cream on her stomach.

" Whos the groom?" She heard Candy ask.

The guy answered and said " I am"
 
Last edited:
Matt saw the cake pop open and an incredibly sexy girl start dancing inside of it. He sat there in his chair watching as the other guys cheered on enjoying the company of the strippers.
 
They girls laughed and said " Well we brought you a cake to help you celebrate your special day.." she felt the giant cake rolling out and heard them say " We call it .. THE SUNSHINE CAKE!".

Sunshine heard her cue and jumped out blowing poppers and confetti shooting from the cake. She popped out and grinned dance inside the cake.

Sunshine curled her finger beckoning him to come toward her. " Are you the lucky groom?"
 
Matt just sat there watching the girl dance in the cake but after some hesitation and the guys cheering him on he stood up and walked towards the cake stopping a couple feet away from it. "Yes I am the groom."
 
Sunshine grinned and stepped out of the cake. The groom was hot and just her type. She had no regrets about taking a man. It didnt count as stealing if they aren't married she smirked. " I have a treat for you" she said walking slowly toward him running her hands over her body.
 
Matt eyed the girl up and down as she walked towards him. The black gstring almost too small for her. And the word bachelor was written in whipped cream across her flat stomach. Damn this girl was so sexy, Matt felt a rush of excitement go through his body as she approached him. "You do?" He said wondering what her idea of a treat was.
 
She nodded and said " Yep I do" she said " You have to lick all of this off my body and say good bye to your bachelor days" Sunshine said running her hands over body. She back him up into the single seat chair and stood in front of him dancing slowly to the music " Have a Lick" She said in a sultry voice
 
Matt backed up into the chair watching Sunshine's hips sway to the music. 'Ashley is going to kill me' He thought to himself. Knowing it was wrong to lick whipped cream off of another girl but didn't wanna disappoint anyone. Leaning forward he took a swipe of the whipped cream off the girls stomach, the tip of his hot moist tongue running along her soft flesh as he started to lick letter after letter off of her stomach leaving her flesh covered in a mixture of whipped cream and his saliva.
 
Sunshine grinned knowing he liked it " Mmm good boy.. Now how does that taste?" She said bending down in front of him wiggling her ass . She danced suggestively and moved her hands on her body.
 
"Good" He said as he wiped some whipped cream off of his mouth. As the girl bent over in front of him and started to wiggle her nice round ass. Blood started to rush to his cock causing it to stiffen slightly i his pants. He had on black dress pants so the outline of his cock was slightly visible. When fully erect his cock was close a foot long, just ten inches so the outline was pretty visible. He wasn't only lucky with a successful business and attractive wife, he had a huge cock.
 
Sunshine turned smiling and saw the outline of his cock and gasped 'damn. I need to have him' she thought. Sunshine sat in his lap and grinded against him " Mmm and how do you like my body?" Do you want to touch me?" She said whispering against nhis neck.
 
When Sunshine started to grind against his lap it only caused Matt to grow harder. He knew she had to have felt how big and hard he was against her as she continued grinding against him. It was so wrong but yet so kinky having this girl giving him a lap dance. "Yes I do like your body" Matt said. The drunken daze he was in stopping him from making reasonable decisions about what he shouldn't do. Placing his hands on her hips when she asked if he wanted to touch her.
 
Sunshine grinned and said " Would you like to touch me?"she said in his ear. " Mmm your pretty big. Are you enjoying me grinding on your big cock?"she said naughtily into his ear then leaned down kissing his neck.
 
Matt sighed out as she whispered such naughty things to him. It was one of his biggest turn ons having a girl talking naughty to him like this and talk about his big cock. He was now fully erect beneath Sunshine "Yes I am enjoying it and would love to touch you"
 
Sunshine grinned " Mmmm well then.. lets go somewhere where we can get comfortable and ill let you touch anything you like" she said naughtily. She kissed him softly and then his neck grinding against him more.
 
"Oh god.." Matt sighed out as she suggested going somewhere alone. She was having such an effect on him. "But I am getting married" He said softly, his hands softly caressing her hips. His rock hard cock doing little to let Sunshine know he thinks this is wrong.
 
Sunshine pushed hard against his cock making suggestive fucking motions " But your not married yet..Are you?"she said moaning and arching her body toward him so her breasts pushed toward his face. " You want to spend your last night as a free man having fun dont you?"
 
Sunshine was moving on his lap like she was riding his cock. It turned him on even more, she was being so naughty his cock was bigger than it has ever been. She pressed her perky tits against his face and under his drunken state his mind was thinking less and less of how wrong this was. "One of my friends will see us leave and could tell my fiance"
 
" Mmm I think theyre a bit... occupied" she said gesturing over her shoulder at the lap dances they were getting. She saw the girls pouring the strong liquor and grinned at them " Besides... they'll hardly remember because they're drunk".
 
He took a look around and knew she was right they were all focused on the girls and drinking so much they would not remember tonight. At least not remember seeing Matt leaving the room with Sunshine. "God you are so bad" He said softly taking a breath before continuing. "Okay, my room is a couple doors down the hall"
 
Sunshine grinned and said" Youll find out just how bad in a little while.. lets go.. I know younwant to stick this big cock inside of me." She said and kissed him climbing off his lap. She didn't worry about clothes because she came this way and it was normal in Vegas.
 
Matt's cock twitched at what Sunshine said to him, if he was sober he would have done the right thing and walked away a long time ago, but since he was drunk he was just digging himself into a deeper hole. Getting up off the chair he followed her out of the room and down the hall to his room. Putting the key card into the lock and opened his door.
 
Back
Top