One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good!
How are you Sweetie?----You're looking well!;):rose::kiss::kiss:

Awww, thanks! I'm doing really well, though I'm exhausted. It's 4:30 in the morning and I've yet to sleep yet. :rolleyes:

I have missed you!! :kiss:

No, the belt is to tie you to a bed and tickle you til you let me do everything i want with you :D

Oh no, that is definitely cheating! Once you see my response to that you might not want to do anything with me other than run away though! I'm incredibly ticklish!! I would be a giggling mess. :eek:

Oh no, that is definitely cheating! Once you see my response to that you might not want to do anything with me other than run away though! I'm incredibly ticklish!! I would be a giggling mess. :eek:

I would like to see you as a giggling mess ;):kiss:

So, if anyone is feeling generous I need an opinion. A real one. Not the blah blah blah your pictures are great and you're sexy kind. The honest kind.

I have a set that I've been messing around with, but I took them while my hair was still wet and it looks kind of crappy (dirty). I'm trying to decide if I should finish posting these or just toss them. I was messing around with the colors on them as well, because the quality of the originals on these is kind of crap.

So, to post or not to post. And if posted...any preference on the color scheme?

Original:
attachment.php

Cross Process:
attachment.php

Retro:
attachment.php

Crazy Glow in the Dark Woman:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shoes_A.jpg
    Shoes_A.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 731
  • Shoes_B.jpg
    Shoes_B.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 846
  • Shoes_C.jpg
    Shoes_C.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 847
  • Shoes_D.jpg
    Shoes_D.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,247
Definitely brightened up my Friday, those shot are incredible! The sunlight makes your body look even more delicious, if only i could eat you up ;)

Oh and i think the second picture in that set looks the best. You lose detail on the edges, but it softens the image and blurs the hair a little (which i don't mind tbh). Plus it focuses on your body.. which is never a bad thing

Last edited:
Easy. Come up to Alaska and just yell my name. There really aren't many people around at all. It shouldn't be too difficult to track each other down. :kiss:

If you don't remember you might be off the hook. Actually, you might not have been around yet then. Remind me tomorrow (the tomorrow after I have actually slept) and I'll e-mail you the picture that we're making fun of. It will make more sense then.

He's almost grown now so his pattern isn't changing rapidly like it was when he was a hatchling. I still can't get out of the habit of calling her a he even though I know better now. Somehow I don't suspect he cares overly much. It really was funny watching the box race around, though I felt badly for him. He managed to work the worst of it off while he was under there and got the rest done shortly after that. I was relieved that he was able to sort it out himself because the part that was still stuck was a bit too close to HER (sheesh this shouldn't be that hard) eyes for me to really want to muck with it.

Hmm have to yell rather loud given that Alaska is a touch large I'd say.

Given that my memory can be as flakey as yours my not remembering might not mean I'm off the hook especially as not totally sure what we are taking about.

Trying to recall if you had told me she was a her, followed your lead. Guess they do a fair bit of underground travel naturally so the skin probably larger irritant. Yeah does make sense to be wary around the eyes.

Nice to see sunlight pics hinting at things to come if we get lucky and get a summer to speak of this year.

I would like to see you as a giggling mess ;):kiss:

You're a terrible terrible man.

I like you. :kiss:

Definitely brightened up my Friday, those shot are incredible! The sunlight makes your body look even more delicious, if only i could eat you up ;)

Awww, thank you! I'm glad I don't inspire depression in everyone. :kiss:

I really like the contrast of skin texture against all the rough wood and leaves and the shadows of the plants on my skin. All that pale skin has to be good for something. I figured I would use it to play natures version of finger puppets. :D

So, if anyone is feeling generous I need an opinion. A real one. Not the blah blah blah your pictures are great and you're sexy kind. The honest kind.

I have a set that I've been messing around with, but I took them while my hair was still wet and it looks kind of crappy (dirty). I'm trying to decide if I should finish posting these or just toss them. I was messing around with the colors on them as well, because the quality of the originals on these is kind of crap.

You think those short of comments aren't honest?

Probably not the answer you want after taking time to edit but preferred the original, second one seems better than last two.

My fav as it highlights your sexy bottom.

attachment.php

The wet hair just brings more naughty wicked thoughts to mind!

Oh and i think the second picture in that set looks the best. You lose detail on the edges, but it softens the image and blurs the hair a little (which i don't mind tbh). Plus it focuses on your body.. which is never a bad thing

Awesome, thank you very much for your opinion. I was kind of leaning that direction myself. The loss of focus on the edges was intentional. I took this set with my old camera so the quality of the originals is pretty poor so I figured it would be a good set to have a bit of fun with if it didn't end up being tossed in the trash.

Hmm have to yell rather loud given that Alaska is a touch large I'd say.

Given that my memory can be as flakey as yours my not remembering might not mean I'm off the hook especially as not totally sure what we are taking about.

Trying to recall if you had told me she was a her, followed your lead. Guess they do a fair bit of underground travel naturally so the skin probably larger irritant. Yeah does make sense to be wary around the eyes.

Nice to see sunlight pics hinting at things to come if we get lucky and get a summer to speak of this year.

Oh? For some reason I thought I had told you after I dumped her in a glass bottom bowl and checked out her junk...and promptly found out she didn't have any junk to check out. They really don't have that sort of anatomy, but you can tell by their pores.

I'm sooo ready for summer. Though I'll be singing a different tune in a few months when it's light all night long and I can't sleep. You know, because I get so much sleep now. :rolleyes:

Great, now my boobs inspire depression. I'm going to have to get a warning label for them. :eek:

Well not for that reason but I think they might merit one.

Very odd that you'd think that a likely response.

You think those short of comments aren't honest?

Probably not the answer you want after taking time to edit but preferred the original, second one seems better than last two.

It's not that I think they're dishonest at all. More a matter of the fact that most people around here are actually decent enough so that if they don't like something they'll just go look elsewhere instead of being rude about it. This time I really wanted to hear what people thought about that particular one even if it was negative.

I don't mind at all. They only take a second to edit, and I'm asking so I know what to do with the rest of the set. I haven't done anything with them at all yet. And noted. Thank you. :)

My fav as it highlights your sexy bottom.

attachment.php

The wet hair just brings more naughty wicked thoughts to mind!

Hiya sexy! Thank you.

As long as it doesn't look like I've been rolling in mud. Though I suppose that could be pretty hot with the right partner as well. :kiss:

Just a little bit terrible ... i just know what i like :cool::kiss:

Hmmm...I think I can handle that. Luckily I like a little bit terrible. It keeps things interesting. :kiss:

Oh? For some reason I thought I had told you after I dumped her in a glass bottom bowl and checked out her junk...and promptly found out she didn't have any junk to check out. They really don't have that sort of anatomy, but you can tell by their pores.

I'm sooo ready for summer. Though I'll be singing a different tune in a few months when it's light all night long and I can't sleep. You know, because I get so much sleep now. :rolleyes:

Well I did just mention a flakey memory lol. Yeah does sound familiar now you mention it. That paragraph makes it sound like you were really looking forward to checking out her junk :D

Yeah similarly looking forward to it, blackout blinds not help, not though it's generally the sun stopping you though... Yeah not as if it's some silly time in the morning there now or anything ;)

Well not for that reason but I think they might merit one.

Very odd that you'd think that a likely response.

Oh...you're funny. :rolleyes:

Well, I know that I think laughter is one of the sexiest things going. I'm not sure how men or normal people feel about it. Especially when it's incoherent giggling instead of normal laughter.

Definitely Cross Process. And for what it's worth, some of us like to see a gorgeous, sexy lady with damp hair. It kinda gives a 'wanton' or 'kinky' side to our view. I wouldn't expect you hair to be perfectly in place after we tossed the covers. I'd expect it to be damp from our intense lovemaking.

Happy Friday!

In honor of the coming spring (finally) I'm re-posting the first part of one of the playing outdoors shoots. This part of it focused primarily upon textures and shadows.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :kiss::heart::kiss:

These are really, really good. I'm a big fan of the more artistic, "pretty" shots... Lots of women on here just don't seem to do it well. You've got it, though...

Post or not post? I like the sample. Sure, the color is a little wonky... But if you don't like the way they look...

For color, the retro one looks best. It makes you hair look good (since that was one of your concerns) and improves the color the most. Your legs and feet look really grey and Walking Deadish in some of them... LOL Maybe take advantage of the "off" quality of the originals and make them look all gritty and grainy?

By the way, I've enjoyed lurking your thread since you came back. :)

Well I did just mention a flakey memory lol. Yeah does sound familiar now you mention it. That paragraph makes it sound like you were really looking forward to checking out her junk :D

Yeah similarly looking forward to it, blackout blinds not help, not though it's generally the sun stopping you though... Yeah not as if it's some silly time in the morning there now or anything ;)

I was! I spent a bit of time mourning the loss of my male gecko. I even tried to give her a guilt trip over it but she wasn't having any of that. She just wandered off after the nearest cricket and ignored me.

Oh no...it's definitely not anywhere close to 5:30 in the morning here. And I totally got more than four hours of sleep last night.

Definitely Cross Process. And for what it's worth, some of us like to see a gorgeous, sexy lady with damp hair. It kinda gives a 'wanton' or 'kinky' side to our view. I wouldn't expect you hair to be perfectly in place after we tossed the covers. I'd expect it to be damp from our intense lovemaking.

Cool, thank you much, and thanks for the insight as well.

I certainly didn't think it had to be perfect by any stretch of the imagination. I just wanted to make sure I didn't look like a hobo in heels. Though it does make for a hilariously sad mental picture of laying there in bed as still as a board trying not to get my hair messed up while making love. I suppose hair pulling would definitely be out of the question then.

These are really, really good. I'm a big fan of the more artistic, "pretty" shots... Lots of women on here just don't seem to do it well. You've got it, though...

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate that a lot. There are some days where I just want to snap a couple of quick pictures and put them up and come visit with everyone. Most of the time though, the creative process is part of the appeal of the entire thing. I know some photographers don't care, and a lot of viewers don't either; but I can only take so many pictures of the same body parts before I lose total interest in them. For me this is where lighting, texture, etc. come in.

Post or not post? I like the sample. Sure, the color is a little wonky... But if you don't like the way they look...

For color, the retro one looks best. It makes you hair look good (since that was one of your concerns) and improves the color the most. Your legs and feet look really grey and Walking Deadish in some of them... LOL Maybe take advantage of the "off" quality of the originals and make them look all gritty and grainy?

By the way, I've enjoyed lurking your thread since you came back. :)

I have mixed feelings about the way they looked. If I disliked them entirely there wouldn't be any question about it at all. I've also found that it's often the shots that I like the least that everyone else enjoys the most, and the ones that I like the most that leave everyone yawning.

LOL. You're definitely right about the zombie feet, especially the right one in the cross process version. To call it grey is being generous. It's fairly well into the green zone I think. The color on the rest of it didn't do that, which is interesting to me. Great idea on the gritty and grainy. I'll mess around with the others after I have had some sleep and see what I come up with.

Thank you very much. It's nice to know that you're lurking, and even nicer when you pop in and say hi. I promise not to write a novel every time you do. I get a bit long winded at times. :)

outside pics are great!!!

and I love that ass hot..in all of its versions

outside pics are great!!!

and I love that ass hot..in all of its versions

There are a couple more in that part of the set that I didn't re-post.

The mosquitoes thought it was buffet time. :eek:

I was! I spent a bit of time mourning the loss of my male gecko. I even tried to give her a guilt trip over it but she wasn't having any of that. She just wandered off after the nearest cricket and ignored me.

Oh no...it's definitely not anywhere close to 5:30 in the morning here. And I totally got more than four hours of sleep last night.

I certainly didn't think it had to be perfect by any stretch of the imagination. I just wanted to make sure I didn't look like a hobo in heels. Though it does make for a hilariously sad mental picture of laying there in bed as still as a board trying not to get my hair messed up while making love. I suppose hair pulling would definitely be out of the question then.

She's just a very insular gecko, she's crying inside that you really wanted her to be male.

You mean that's not normal?

Picturing you like that now, seems totally weird but bet there are some that do that

Oh...you're funny. :rolleyes:

Well, I know that I think laughter is one of the sexiest things going. I'm not sure how men or normal people feel about it. Especially when it's incoherent giggling instead of normal laughter.

Presume you mean funny peculiar ;)

Incoherent giggling can be a great response not if immediately preceded by the man in question stripping though :D Can be great otherwise though, hence owning Mr tickle t-shirts :)

You'd be the sexiest "hobo in heels" there has ever been. And I guess you're right if you were worried about how your hair looked, you would NOT let me run my hands through it much less pull on it. But, I guess if you were that uptight about it in the first place, I wouldn't have stayed around long enough for us to wind up in bed (or wherever) anyway. Love not only your looks but your sense of humor and personality also. I definitely ain't going nowhere v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back