Hotel Room Inspiration

Mwy,

Although this is not how I might have asked I was thinking of asking on advice on travelling with toys etc, do practically I am glad if it offers useful advice.

What people carry on and not. I'm guessing the flogger goes in the hole and I cannot help thinking metal but plugs would look like little dangerous devices on scanning, so them too.

No batteries In The hold....

So. I actually worked for TSA for 3 years. (All in baggage so I know very little about carry on items) Sex toys are an every day occurrence. Most of the time when you go into a bag it is to inspect something else. Usually books or food items tend to alarm the machines. And most officers will not touch them unless they have to. Have seen things like steel chastity belts and butt plugs alarm and frankly you never want to touch those things in a strangers bag but sometimes you have to. Thankful for gloves lol. So if you check your luggage and get a notice of inspection. Wash your toys before use. Just in case. Metal butt plugs in checked baggage will not set off an alarm unless it a very large one. Rubber ones tend to alarm more often and must be physically inspected in some cases. Storing them in clear plastic bags is actually a great idea the no one seems to do. Being able to inspect them w/o touching them would have been much more comfortable lol.
 
Last edited:
Checking is definitely easier for the passenger, especially if you have any questionable items. It saves you the time of having to be there when they inspect your stuff , and maybe a little embarrassment depending on what they pull out of your bag. At one point they were making officers randomly choose passengers and completely inspect their bags contents.


As far as the ems unit.. I am not sure. I personally have never encountered or heard about one through the check point but I would imagine if it is medically necessary they would most likely allow it.
 
One time when we were preparing to go to Vegas, I told my husband he'd be receiving a mystery text later that day. I texted him telling him my pseudonym name and saying I was his escort for the time he would be in Vegas and all expenses were covered by an anonymous benefactor. I told him I was looking forward to meeting him and getting to know him much much better. The intention was to go back and forth on texts for negotiating what he wanted me to wear, what I wanted him to bring, what he wanted to do with me, shows I'd like to see, my favorite drink, etc.

If he had a sexually adventurous bone in his body, it might have been fun. I thought it was a fun idea anyway.

I would personally love that! Only wish my other half thought as you do, it could turn into a very exciting time!
 
Checking is definitely easier for the passenger, especially if you have any questionable items. It saves you the time of having to be there when they inspect your stuff , and maybe a little embarrassment depending on what they pull out of your bag. At one point they were making officers randomly choose passengers and completely inspect their bags contents.


As far as the ems unit.. I am not sure. I personally have never encountered or heard about one through the check point but I would imagine if it is medically necessary they would most likely allow it.

So much for 'Protection from unreasonable search and seizure' then?
 
Well it isn't exactly unreasonable when people are trying to blow up airplanes. Tsa doesn't look for drugs or any other illegal items and for the most part tend to "overlook" anything that isn't a threat to an aircraft. They are only trained to look for weapons and bombs. You would be amazed at the dumb shit people try to check. Land mines, grenades. Seen bullets poured into a metal coffee can... I was really shocked at what some people thought was OK to put in the belly of a plane full of people

Having said that the officers are being videoed while they work so if you open up a back and a brick of coke falls out... you pretty much call it in or become an accomplice.

Most of the time when random checks are implemented it is to ensure current procedures aren't missing things. Officers hate doing them as well.
 
Back
Top