I Just Want To Say.......

I'm feeling the need for my bed to not be so big, so empty, so cold...I'm feeling the need for sweet kisses and tender caresses...roaming lips and hands...a sweet yearning for each other building to an aching need...a night of cuddling that dissolves into raw passion, lust and ecstasy that ends in a tangle of satiated sweaty limbs, pounding hearts and panting breath.....

This says it so well. Sigh.

tumblr_lykb09SCtD1qmqm8ao1_500.jpg

You and me..........:heart:

Last edited:
This says it so well. Sigh.

What a sweet thread beautiful picures of people who look like they honestly love each other. Starting out with tender kisses and sweet whispers leading up to a hunger for each other that only one person can satisfy merging together until you can't discern which part is you and which part is her. Then finally melting together like hot fudge on cold ice cream not knowing if you are shivering shaking or simply coming back down to earth from the heaven you just created.

I was just thinking recently about a restaurant I ate in, in Alabama a few weeks ago. The chef made some of the best steak I've had in a while and when I requested seconds he came out to see who'd enjoyed the steak so much. He was really attractive in a slightly disheveled way and so happy that I'd enjoyed his food so much. And it's making my mind wander and think about what it'd be like to go back there and find him on his break outside having a smoke. We'd talk for a bit in a secluded corner outside the building and both of us would know what was happening next. All of my hunger for him would have reached a boil at this point (ok I'm done with the cooking/food puns hehe) and I'd go in for a kiss and within a few minutes we'd just be going at it right there outside with no cares in the world. Obviously when I'm thinking about this there are more details, but I tried to keep my post from getting too lengthy :p

I Just want say.........I just want to hear......(I get off on hearing about you.....really I do)......abut anything....your desires.....your passions.....what makes you hot....wanton....sexually hungry.....

Do you feel like you're going to explode if you can't share.....do you get excited in the "telling" of your wants and needs........

Tell it here.....don't be shy.....this is the place to tell the one you crave....this is forum for you to tell us about your kinks.....fetishes....or simply how you're feeling.....

I just want to say.... That right now, instead of sitting at my desk, I wish I was laying across the conference room table....skirt hiked up just above my ass, the tops of my thigh highs and garter straps exposed....panties pulled to the side and my mans face between those legs.....expertly licking, sucking, kissing and fingering my little wet, pink pussy until I explode into a glorious, much needed orgasm....

I just want to say....

....laying here in bed this rainy, windy morning if I could just feel your arms around me, your skin against mine, your breath on my neck a split second before your lips....if I could just have you here with me, my day would be perfect. :heart:

....laying here in bed this rainy, windy morning if I could just feel your arms around me, your skin against mine, your breath on my neck a split second before your lips....if I could just have you here with me, my day would be perfect. :heart:

Waking up this morning knowing it's cold outside.........feeling my naked body against the warm cozy sheets and blankets......wishing you were here next to me.........as my mind drifts to the what if's......cuddling up behind you and feeling my hard cock press into you......my lips nibbling on your neck......inhaling your scent......still on my lips and hands as a reminder of last night's passion as I hold your breast.......pulling and tugging and caressing your breasts.....as I whisper in your ear to raise your supple thigh and let me enter you once again......to feel your warmth.....your wetness......to feel you alive around me....to hear you call out my name........*sigh*........I love you Little One.......:heart:

When I came across this picture it reminded me of your post above. Your wonderfully amazing post that I could never find the right words to reply with. That post that I haven't been able to get out of my mind since the first time I read it.....this picture doesn't do it justice either, but I felt the need to share it regardless. :heart:

tumblr_m5r5k0JaOd1ruam4eo1_500.jpg

When I came across this picture it reminded me of your post above. Your wonderfully amazing post that I could never find the right words to reply with. That post that I haven't been able to get out of my mind since the first time I read it.....this picture doesn't do it justice either, but I felt the need to share it regardless. :heart:

tumblr_m5r5k0JaOd1ruam4eo1_500.jpg

*sighs* at the thought of it all...........:heart:

I just want to say.....

I am so happy I found this thread!!

Now onto what I want to say!!! For some reason after being on chemo and thinking it was all over, to being on antidepressant, and feeling all of me being sucked out, to the major betrayal of the affair by my husband, I finally feel alive again!! I guess I'm having my sexual awakening! Many of my sexual desires, my poetry, my sensuality are waking up again inside!

I want a man or a woman to take me! Tie me up, use all kinds of toys on me! I want to learn how to be a sub, I want to be so over pleased and filled that I collapse shivering! I want someone to see me and just by a look I give them they are all over me! I want to be done out in public! Pinned against a wall and taken while my hands are pinned or cuffed above me! I want to know that I satisfy the person I am with and leave them not wanting for anything else!!! :D hope this is understandable! There is more but I can't think right now because I'm getting horny!!!

How are the 2 sexiest people in the world doing??? GSFM/PWMT?????

We're doing fine PA.......thanks again for the incredibly kind words to PlayWithMe and I........we are fine.......logistics are a bitch right now but we're dealing with it.....:(..........it is what it is I guess.......

I see you have a new little girl.........Congrats my friend!..........you are so well deserving........:cool:

Have a great weekend:rolleyes:

Back