Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They lied about exercising.

The first day was just a health check.

Day 2 introduced me to the machines.

Day 3, today, they made me use them... ooh I ache... but in a good way.

I have to keep telling myself that this is for the best, that I won't settle anymore for someone who can't meet my needs, that this is clearly a sign that your emotional availability was not what I want.
But it's hard because I really thought you were what I was looking for. And it's hard not to blame myself or find some fault in me that made you not interested. It's hard not to feel like it's my inadequacy here instead of yours.

I hope I make it through the day in tact.

Okay, wait a minute...

*fights urge to spank her, knowing that is for reward in this case*

He didn't meet your standards and wasn't good enough for you and that is somehow YOUR fault? Maybe I could buy this a little if I thought you were shooting for the stars... but dear, you aren't. You'd be happy with an imperfect, casual but caring relationship right now.

It is totally his inadequacy. Don't fault yourself for having some fucking standards.

Okay, wait a minute...

*fights urge to spank her, knowing that is for reward in this case*

He didn't meet your standards and wasn't good enough for you and that is somehow YOUR fault? Maybe I could buy this a little if I thought you were shooting for the stars... but dear, you aren't. You'd be happy with an imperfect, casual but caring relationship right now.

It is totally his inadequacy. Don't fault yourself for having some fucking standards.

What he said. :kiss:

Bel and I both know what a great and wonderful person you are. Quite selling yourself short in your own mind. If he didn't fall all over himself getting back to you then it's his lose. Stick to your guns and stick to your standards. One day soon you'll trip over the right one and he'll catch you before you fall.

:rose:

What he said. :kiss:

Bel and I both know what a great and wonderful person you are. Quite selling yourself short in your own mind. If he didn't fall all over himself getting back to you then it's his lose. Stick to your guns and stick to your standards. One day soon you'll trip over the right one and he'll catch you before you fall.

:rose:

Ok. :) Much love to you and Bel. I know y'all are right. But it's hard to be in this spot the first time out.
I love you guys.

Sophia is great. She deserves everything she wants.

__

Where has English Lady been the last day or two?

Ok. :) Much love to you and Bel. I know y'all are right. But it's hard to be in this spot the first time out.
I love you guys.

We love you, too. And I wish I was there and available both as another shoulder to cry on and as "meaningless" I want to feel better so make me come until I can't breathe deep enough to sob living toy....

Besides, if you're worthy of my attention you must fucking rock, right? ;)

:kiss:

My parents crack me up...their flight for India is a stupid time in the morning on Monday, and they are going to stay at my aunt's tomorrow night as they are nearer the airport...BUT THEY STILL HAVENT PACKED!

God i am SO SO SO glad i will be at work on sunday for 4 hours, i won't have to put up with the final rush...i hate the final rush...it just becomes mum shouting at everyone.

I am with you in spirit, at least for the moment. It is not you, it is him. You need to perservere and you will get to where you want to go. I am going to post an old blurt. I think it fits at least a little bit.

“I love you just as you are…”

Offering a simple platitude,
not realizing those words offer more
Than what is said.
Belittling with a phrase
that bleeds sorrow
with a pat on the head.

Strong-willed,
or wanting to be,
We maintain
a picture of ourselves
offering of vision
of where we want to go.

There is path that must be taken
strewn with hardship and wonders alike,
meant to distract,
sent to despair.
Maintaining is hard,
creates angst within life.

Help me persevere
to cause that change,
great or small.
With the time I have
hoping I have time to enjoy it,
but satisfied with my achievement.

“I love you as you want to be…”

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Because it's alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back