Beyond Time (closed)

"You've got a lifetime to try and show me. Same goes for me." John rose from his seat across from her and settled close beside her, his arms wrapping her up in a sure and secure embrace.

Upon their arrival back at the palace, John walked Elizabeth to her room as Henry was already asleep.
 
"Come in and talk with me." Elizabeth said as she opened the door to her chamber, showing him to her seating area. "Will your family come for the wedding?"

She had no idea that John wasn't from her time. He had never really talked about his family, just that he and Dylandra were very close.
 
"I, uh... I don't have any family." That was mostly true. He had an uncle who didn't like him, and cousins who knew him but had never gone out of their way to talk to him. After his mother had passed, and without a father in the picture, John had no one he'd invite even if he was in his own time. "I mean, I do..." He rephrased. "But none I like. No one close enough or even personable enough to invite. My Mom would've been the only person I would've invited if she were still around."
 
Elizabeth reached across the space and took John's hand, squeezing it as he talked about how he had no one. "Honestly, it's just Papa and I too." She said softly.

"My mother's family lives half a world away and they don't have much to do with my father anymore." She admitted. "It's hard to know who your true friends are when you're royalty. Ashien is my oldest and dearest friend."
 
"Then we're going to have a little wedding for just us and our friends, separate from any public thing, even if we have a bigger public one," John told her softly with a smile. He knew it was required of them to at least have a public celebration, but large ceremonies were unneeded. Some couples had two, one in public and one in private.
 
"I think a little wedding would be enough. Everyone else can have a celebration on our behalf. A day off from working." Elizabeth said with a smile as John told her what his wish was for their wedding. "A summer wedding sounds lovely."
 
"So not too long after Dylandra and Ashien get back from Inverness. I think that'll work out perfectly." John couldn't help the smile on his face. It meant a lot for Dylandra to be there especially. She was his dearest friend and he wanted her to know he was finally finding his place in life. "And we have to make sure to invite Van and Kiva too after all they've done for me, helping Ashien get me set as a knight."
 
"It'll all be taken care of. We can invite whoever we want." Elizabeth said with a tender smile. "There's a little church in London that is beautifully carved. The pews are dark wood and the stone on the outside is lovely. Perhaps we can go look at it tomorrow."
 
"Sounds like a date," John grinned, his odd manner of speech coming out again despite how hard he'd been working to speak more like the nobleman he now was.
 
Elizabeth laughed softly and kissed John again, hugging him tightly as she let herself relax. Her long search was over and she was incredibly happy with the path that fate had put her on. John was lovely man and she couldn't imagine herself without him.
 
John settled easily beside her, his head coming to rest on her shoulder before long as he sighed comfortably and lounged there like he'd belonged there all his life.

At that same moment, Ashien had caught Dylandra in the studio and with no warning, had pinned her tightly against the windowsill while his lips claimed her own and his hands wandered aimlessly but expertly over her body, setting her skin on fire even through her clothes.
 
Dylan had been preparing to draw before bed before Ashien had caught her. Now, she was on fire as her husband smoothed his hand over her gown and pressed her tightly against the windowsill. She was sure that if anyone looked up towards the studio they could see the Lord of Darkwood taking liberties with his wife. She supposed that was the point, however.

"What's gotten into you?" Dylan asked in a pant as their lips moved from one another, her dark eyes locking onto his own.
 
Ashien paused only to give her a roguish grin. "Aren't you always saying I'm too busy to please you?" He also liked the idea of teasing her with the thought of taking her right there in front of the window.
 
"You're always busy." Dylan said as he gave her that grin that absolutely melted her heart. "If you strip me naked and take me here in front of this window, I might let you draw me afterwards. A private little drawing just for you."
 
"How can I resist my two favorite things?" Ashien didn't need any more encouragement to expertly unlace her gown and set it aside. He didn't often take her from behind, but that night seemed right, especially when he could continue to tease her as she was made to gaze out the window behind them. Her undergarments were gone in a flash and he'd turned her round toward the window, grinding lustfully against her. He was rock-hard against her, letting her feel just how easily he could fall to the very thought of her.
 
Dylan was surprised with the passion that Ashien had that evening. It seemed that she had made some impression on him during the dinner that she had planned. She grinned as he had her soon stripped bare and turned to look out the window as he ground against her from behind. She let out a sigh, whimpering at the feel of her fully clothed husband, hard as steel, and needing her in the most intimate way possible.

"Ash...dear god." She murmured softly as her eyes looked out at the moon lit night beyond the window.
 
Ashien didn't want to take his time, choosing instead to forget his own clothes aside from unbuttoning his trousers, before he sunk deep into her blossom from behind with a long groan. He'd needed this, and she could feel it in his fiery touch. It was the perfect night for it too. His powerful thighs sculpted by years of horseback riding rocked Dylandra in perfect rhythm against the sill, almost like he was riding a mare. But perhaps he was in a way.
 
"Ashien." Dylan moaned, her eyes closing tightly as she gripped the windowsill tightly between her fingers. "God..."

He thrust against her roughly, riding her like she were a prized filly. It was completely out of the ordinary for the both of them, but after so much time apart, they needed a way to join together in the frantic way that lovers did.
 
Ashien's rhythm was unstoppable, but he wasn't going to last long and he wanted so much more, demanding everything from her when he pulled her back from the sill just enough for one hand to reach down and fondle her little bud while the other massaged her breasts and teased her nipples mercilessly.
 
Dylan shook, the sound of Ashien's quiet grunts and pants against her ear quaking her to the core. Never had a man wanted her as badly as Ashien Ghis did. He also protected her fiercely, making sure that she had what she needed, in bed and out.

It was a few moments later when her blonde head tilted backward, resting against his collarbone as she came with a whimper and a loud groan.
 
His sure hands held her steady when she leaned back and gave in to his constant pleasuring, and it was only a short minute before he followed her lead, one hand bracing them both against the windowsill when he pinned her once more and his seed flooded her belly. "Love," he moaned as his head came to rest on her shoulder.
 
"My thoughts exactly." Dylan murmured as he pressed his dark head against her shoulder.

She soon turned and pressed a kiss against his cheek, panting as she struggled to gain the breath that he had so expertly stolen.
 
His arms slowly wrapped around her waist, one hand resting on her belly. His head turned to meet her kiss with one of his own and soon he drew her to the little sofa in the studio, welcoming her to lounge with him. She was still bare and he was still fully clothed, buttoning his trousers before he relaxed and pulled her in close.
 
Dylan returned his kiss warmly, smiling as he drew her towards his little sofa. She sighed as he pulled her close, holding her tightly as they both basked in the aftermath of their love making. It was beautiful, she thought to herself. Absolutely beautiful. She had a fantastic life with Ashien, but she still found herself thinking about life in her own time.

"Where I'm from, once you make love with someone, time is usually spent in front of the television, watching a movie or a TV show. Moving pictures and sounds with bright colors. I think I like this much better."
 
"That sounds boring as all hell," Ashien laughed, his usual proper manner of speaking forgotten for the moment as he was still light-headed.
 
Back
Top