Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

AngelofyourNighmares

Use me and please me sir
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Posts
7,584
Tessa Marie
19
Sweet,shy,innocent,sassy at times,loving,trusting.

Tessa was young, innocent and yet she has a dark side, even though she's a Virgin she still wanted someone to take and dominate her, force her to there whim, and yet love her all the same like she was the only woman in the world, at the same time she will have a hard time learning to go to his every whim, there will be things she won't want to do, but she will cause she belongs to him and only him.

The hardest part of this relationship will be learning to trust he will never hurt her, and that he will forever love and keep her safe, there biggest obstacle will be her age, considering she is nineteen and he is twenty nine.... That and he was her boss, and being with her is a no no and he promised himself no more training a woman, or allowing a woman to hurt him like the last time.....

Tessa works hard as a intern in her bosses family owned law office.... She will soon learn things she never thought possible.... And she will also learn love, discipline and to let all of her walls down, she had no family and had been tossed from family to family though out foster homes, but soon she will belong although she will have to let him and and he will in turn learn to let her and and let her love him.

(Looking for a long detailed Roleplay, of love, dominance, control and a lot of feeling, open to one man pm only please serious Roleplay only)
 
Chris Fenton was fired up this morning. He was fired up every morning. That was his job. As the newest addition to his uncle's law firm, he was out to prove that he deserved to be there, that he was an asset to the company, and would be worthy of being a full partner some day.

As was his habit, he had exercised early, then showered and dressed. His tall, leanly muscled frame looked good in the pinstripe suit he wore, inspiring a sigh from the girl at the take out counter where he bought his breakfast. A short time later, briefcase in hand, breakfast bag in the other, he walked into the entrance of the firm. He greeted the receptionist, who handed him a pile of mail, and office manager, who reminded him that the new intern would start today. He remembered vaguely reading through a number of applications and one looking promising. "This was?" he questioned.

"Tessa," the manager replied, "she will be here at nine."

"OK, thanks, I should have time to talk to her then," he said, his mind already on the next task. He walked down to his office, setting things down on his desk, and began eating and sorting through his mail and other paperwork. An intern would be useful.
 
Last edited:
Tessa was bright and ambitious and all she wanted was to be a paralegal but she had a long ways to go, and even though she was young she knew she was smart and could defiantly to this job, her heart was pounding and she took a long hot shower, to try and relax herself, as she finished and started to get ready for her first day as a intern... God help her but she was shaking like a leaf, she pulled her long brown hair into a tight bun, and placed her small framed glasses over her dark brown eyes, her slim frame dressed in a conservative yellow sundress with a white cardigan pulled over, she looked over herself god I'm a nerd she thought.

She grabbed a piece of toast for breakfast and then headed out to her small yellow bug, that she was sure shed never pay off, thank god she was going to be a paid intern, and that she had a good evening job as a waitress she didn't really have time for herself but she had always been a loner who trusted way to easily aside when it came to men, she had found it way to hard considering her father put her on a doorstep when she was only one and then she was bounced around so much, oh well she was doing well for herselfm at 19.

She sighed and drove to the office, hoping like hell she would make a very good impression, for her mind at least, although she didn't find herself attractive, there was , many men that had hit on her in college she was grateful for this experience, not she had to learn to balance school, work, and her part time job there was no, time for men, and she defiantly wasn't interested in any of the ones on campus they were immature and for her age all she went through she was far to mature... Okay stop thinking she told herself and parked in front of the new building she would work, and now she felt really small, and very intimidated come on Tess you can do this, she said grabbing her handbag and heading to the office, her hands shaking furiously... Breath just breath... Walking to the front desk telling them her name and what she was there for, she waited patiently for her next directions.
 
He was reading through a brief when the phone on his desk buzzed. He hit the button, "Chris Fenton."

The receptionist, a very efficient woman his age with curves that caused more than one client to linger at her desk, replied, "Tessa Marie is here."

"Thanks Barbara, send her in," he replied, turning his attention back to the brief.

A minute later, he heard a knock at the door, "come in."

He heard the door open and close, and looked up to see a slender, conservatively dressed woman approaching his desk. He stood and extended his hand, "Tessa, I presume? Please have a seat."

As she sat down, he took a measure of her. A clearly attractive brunette, but all business in her clothing choices. That was one mark in her favor. Given his recent distasteful relationship history, he had no interest in someone carbonating his hormones. Still though, as she looked up at him after sitting down, she did have lovely dark eyes.

"Tessa," he began, "Welcome to the firm. Once you are set up, your initial job here will be greasing the wheels of our cases, so to speak, research, communication with clients, filling out various forms, and so forth. Attention to detail and compliance with my instructions is key. We will meet at least once a day to discuss various cases and your progress with them."

He paused as he watched this sink in, then continued, "to start, after you have filled out all the new hire forms and been assigned a desk, see our office manager Judy about that, will be to get me copies of the court records for the following cases." He handed her a short list. As she took it, he noted the slender grace of her hand.

"Judy will be able to answer most of your questions. Anything else you can bring up tomorrow. Thank you, and again, welcome to the firm," he finished. He was tempted to shake her hand again, but realized that was unnecessary. She started to get up, and he gestured that she could leave. He watched her as she walked to the door, and noted the movement of her muscles beneath her dress. She was toned.

Irritated with himself for looking, he turned back to his brief.
 
She had a seat as the receptionist had asked her too, she realized her heart was hammering in her chest and she wondered if the boss she was soon to meet would be able to hear it also.

Calm Down she reminded herself she had been through much worse and she knew she could handle this job.

The receptionist smiled at her and ushered to her that it was okay to go in.

Taking a long deep breath she smiled and tapped on the door.

She was shaking again, why was she so nervous and when she walked in she was taken aback, her boss was absolutely gorgeous... She had never seen a man as gorgeous as this... Her hand was shaking as she shook his hand.

She took a seat in front of his desk and she felt herself chewing on her lip, more nervous now, after seeing him, completely intimidating. She took a deep breath what was wrong with her... Men never had this effect on her.

Good god when he spoke, his voice was soft and sexy like honey, no sound had ever sounded more beautiful. She listened as he explained what her duties would entitle, she was completely shocked at the way her heart was racing, and the way beads of sweat were starting at her forehead he was just a man and her very hot new boss.

She hated paperwork but this was forms she was so ready to fill out... She wondered if he noticed the shaking of her hands, god she hoped he didn't or at least he wouldnt call her out on it anyway. She smiled as he explained everything with ease to her.

She smiled and stood up, she looked at him softly, before speaking. "Mr. Fenton, thank you so much for this opportunity, I promise I will do my very best to make you and this firm happy." She smiled back at him and then walked to the door, and walked out.

She took a deep breath and walked over to Judy to get things started.
 
He had finished reading, answering emails, and was preparing to go to court, when he stopped by Judy's desk, asking about a file. The slender woman, with striking silver hair, told him it was still being entered.

"No rush," he replied, not needing it quite yet.

"You seem to have made quite an impression on Tessa," she smiled.

"Oh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She is quite eager," Judy offered.

"OK then," he replied casually, although part of him was pleased.

A few hours later, he returned from court, with a laundry list in hand. Judy was not around, so he went in search of those with whom he needed to speak. He entered one room he had a vague memory of being told where Tessa would be working. As he did, he saw her sitting at a desk, pouring over some stacks of files. The office was a little warm, as she had taken her sweater off. She had also undone a couple buttons on her sundress, nothing beyond respectable limits, but from his point of view, offering him more of a look at her chest.

She looked up and smiled at him, and he found himself smiling back, "hard at work already? Very commendable. I have something time sensitive here, so if you could please get on this immediately."

He handed her a short list, continuing, "most of this should be in our records. If you have any questions, I will be here the rest of the day."
 
Tessa got with Judy and Judy explained everything, showed her around the office, and her new desk, when she sat at her new desk she felt somewhat empowered, and a lot less nervous everyone was extremely helpful and extremely nice also, putting some of her nerves at bay.

Tessa was busy at filling out her own paperwork, and setting everything up in her section.

She still was reeling over how her mind went haywire when she met her new boss.

She had a list of things to get started with and it all seemed pretty simple, she was smart then again school was the only thing she had growing upon family no love, so she was the top of her class even graduating high school two years early and already jumping to sophomore in college.

She sighed and decided to try and forget her hard knocks growing up and focus on what she had now.

She was grateful for this job and everything she had accomplished and just hoped the firm would be just as pleased with her as well.

She was filing away and had no idea her boss was around, the day was going faster than she had anticipated, which was always a good thing, she still had to get home have a quick dinner and work her second job, she could handle this and she told herself if juggling all this got to be to much she would quit her job, luckily she only had classes three times a week.

When she finally noticed him, she found herself immediately smiling and a knot stating in her stomach. She listened as he spoke and her knees felt weak that voice. "Yes sir not a problem at all." She replied softly taking the list from him so she could get started.

"Yes sir thank you." She said with her bright smile and turned back to her computer to quickly get started.
 
Her eagerness was a pleasant surprise. She actually did seem grateful for the work assigned her. He grinned, and replied, "thanks Tessa, let me know when you are done with that. I should be here until 5:30."

He returned to his office. On his way, he passed Judy, who commented, "you're all smiles today."

He both realized that he was and quickly straightened his face, "I'll have to work on that."

Once inside his office, he briefly pondered. He was in a good mood, and had to admit that he had been so since his brief encounter with Tessa. He frowned, muttering, "you know better than that."

He settled in behind his desk, and began working again. At one point, he received an email from Tessa with the information he required. He read it over, and was a little confused by the format she had sent. He replied to her email, "thanks. got a couple questions. come to my office. C"

A few minutes later, he saw her standing in the doorway, knocking.

"Yes Tessa, come in. I have a couple questions about the attachment you sent," he began, turning his monitor to an angle and motioning for her to step behind his desk. She came to stand beside him, as pointed to the screen, explaining what he was looking for. When he was done, he looked over at her. She had bent over and was staring fixedly at the screen. He could not help but see that her dress hung down at the neckline, giving him a perfect view of her bra covered breasts. She was close enough that he also caught a whiff of her scent.

His attention went back to the screen as she pointed to a couple things and explained how she had set it up.

He settled back in his chair as she stood up, "Ah, thank you, that makes sense."

She stood there, looking unsure. He finished, "that's all, thank you."

He watched her walk out of the room, his eyes drawn more tightly to her body.

When she was gone, he sighed. Just what he needed, a distraction.
 
Every time he came any where her her heart raced and her breathing hinged what the hell was wrong with her, no man ever got her like this she was only nineteen, and she knew he was much older than her, aside he was her boss and she didn't know the first thing about dating nor had the time for it.

She had found the way to the work load fairly easy thanks to Judy's help setting her up, she seemed like a really nice lady whom she looked forward working along side with.

She focused on getting her work done and keeping her mind of the tall, thick, silky voiced man heading to his own office.

She was busy typing and sent him the information that he had required and hoped like hell he would be impressed by her own set up and her own format, she really didn't want to mess up on her first day. She read the email and smiled at how he signed it kinda formal, then she presumed that's how he set up all his emails. She took a deep breath and grabbed her notepad and headed to his office

She took a deep breath and smoothed down her dress before tapping lightly yet loudly enough for him to hear her.

She smiled her soft smile yet some what guarded and walked into the office. "Sure no problem." She said biting her bottom lip hoping he wouldn't notice her little nervous condition, when he motioned for her to come around to her computer she did so and explained with ease what she had done and how she had formatted everything. She was wearing her favorite scent cotton candy, and he smelled very much man... Why the hell was she noticing every little thing about him.

She was hoping he would appreciate her set up, she didn't know how she might react if something went wrong.

She smiled a little to wide she thought when he to,d her it made sense and she realized that she let out a long held in breath.

She smiled as he told her that would be all and kinda felt foolish for waiting for him to say no.

She was glad to leave the office he was stirring all kinds of things inside of her things she had never felt before at all... Get it together Tessa she told herself and headed back to her desk.

She quickly sat at her desk realizing her face was bright red and hot, come on Tess you wouldn't know how to even date if youmwanted to that and she felt she didn't really deserve anyone, considering no one wanted her growing up.
 
The rest of the week saw this scene repeating itself. Tessa would prove herself quite capable, within the limits of her education and training. If she stayed on and finished school, she would be quite an asset. She was a hard worker, and, how to phrase it, eagerly obediant. It was a bit disconcerting, and strangely attractive. He tried not to notice the attractive aspects of her, but each day, seeing her, he was reminded. If she had not been an employee, ten years his junior, he might have been tempted to ask her out. Well, that and if he did not have a soar feeling about all women right now, after his last stupidly painful break up.

None the less, when he and Tessa had their morning meeting on friday, he made mention that some of the staff went out for drinks after closing fridays, and she would be most welcome. "No pressure," he commented, "its casual. People come when they can, some often, some rarely."

He was dissappointed, but only shrugged, when she said that she couldn't come, that she was working. He was initially confused, until she told him about her second job. He hadn't known. "No big deal," he told her, "another time."
 
The week for her was extremely quick and often she still found herself second guessing herself, although no one in the office had yet to make her feel inadequate that was her own stupid fears. She was grateful for her hard up coming it made her work that much harder. She had loved the people she worked with they were all decent to each other and nobody seemed petty. She was typing away trying to wrap her brain around something, why did he make her weak in the knees, all she knew is she didn't like it, she needed to focus on school and her workloads. Shaking her head she decided it was just libido nothing to worry over. Okay Tessa calm down and keep your head in the game. Besides he was the last man she should ever be thinking about.

When they had there meeting at the end of the week, just the scent of him when she walked into the office got under her skin, he smelled everything of man and expensive aftershave, it was delicious. She smiled gently when he invited her out and she regretted the fact that sadly she couldn't go, but then thought that it would be best that she couldn't.

She hated that she had no life, yet sometimes she defiantly enjoyed it at the same time, no complications, and nothing to distract her. "Thank you so much for inviting me though." She said with a smile as the meeting was ending and she walked over to his office door.
 
The week ended a little later than he anticipated, but he was still able to catch a drink with some of his peers. The partners were all married and generally skipped friday happy hour, which allowed the young turks to compare notes. As Chris was finishing his drink, Bob commented that he was hungry and asked if anybody wanted to go join him for dinner. The thought of food brought back Chris's conversation with Tessa and her second job.

"Sure," Chris replied, "How about Sal's?"

Bob looked at him, "how do you know about Sal's?"

"My intern works there," he answered, "so now I am curious."

Bob grinned, "sure, let's check her.. uh, it out."

Chris just rolled his eyes, "sounds like you know where it is. I will follow you."

Twenty minutes later, they pulled into Sal's parking lot. It was clearly an old diner that had had a major upgrade. The clientel were well dressed. Chris nodded, "not bad."

Walking in, they were seated shortly in one of the booths, Chris telling the hostess that they wanted Tessa. Bob smirked at him, "ok, bad word choice."

A minute later, Tessa walked up to the table and stopped, her eyes widening a little.

Chris grinned, "Tessa, I have come here with the sole purpose of asking you to do something that I could never ask you to do at the firm. Get me a cup of coffee."

Both he and Bob chuckled, Bob then ordering the same. As she walked off to get said coffee, Chris couldn't help but notice that her uniform was less conservative than what she wore to the office, and that he very much liked what he saw.
 
She headed home that night, grabbed a quick bite to eat, a good ole bowl of cereal, she laughed to herself, god I'm pitiful she thought outloud. She then grabbed a quick shower and dressed in a black dress with flats the dress a halter type style, and left her long hair hanging and Applying a little makeup she grabbed her things and headed to the diner.. She was practically family to all the gals that's worked there this was as close to a family that she had ever had.

"Hey Tessa, how was your first week at the big job." Bonnie the oldest waitress there asked her, as Tessa walked in and smiled.

She walked to the back before grabbing her apron, and then speaking to Bonnie, "Oh Bonnie, it was so amazing, the people there are so nice." She said the biggest grin on her face, she hated calling Bonnie, that instead of miss, bu.t Bonnie surely wouldn't have any of that.

She then clocked in and went to find out what section she would be seated, and then started to work everyone casting her warm smiles, closest things to home shed ever know.

The random moments they had free time, she would tell Bonnie all about the week, leaving out her very hot new boss.

It was busy like she liked it, except the stupid young college idiots that drank and then came there and hit on her all night, every now and again she would occasionally grab her ass as she left the table, until Bonnie came over and told them shed kick there scrawny asses if they ever laid there hands on Tessa again.

She grinned as Bonnie shook her head walking back to her own section, man she loved that woman.

Tessa was told there was a table that requested her,and she was a little more than confused to as why.

She was stunned to find her boss sitting there, though she smiled anyway, her stomach doing somersaults.

She listened to what he said and rolled her eyes, to herself, really she thought oh well it was a smart ass remark or so she took it that way.

She brought back a pot and two cups and poured two hot cups of coffee into the cups... All with a smile
 
God, she was really gorgeous when she smiled. "Thanks Tessa," he said, sipping his coffee, "have you met Bob? Tessa Marie, Robert Thorton."

The two shook hands and Chris waited until he had her attention again, "so, what's good here?"

When she deferred, he laughed, "OK, so what do you recommend?"

A minute later, Tessa was walking off with their orders. Chris asked Bob what was new. He replied with a smirk, "well, no hot new interns in my office, that's for sure."

Chris narrowed his eyebrows at his friend, "hold on there, she is quite capable and a hard worker."

"I'm sure she is," Bob replied, rolling his eyes.

Chris just shook his head, although, to himself, he had to admit that she was hot, and, he had noticed.

Dinner arrived shortly thereafter, both men enjoying seeing Tessa's body move close as she set the food down. She asked if they wanted anything else, and they said no, even if they might have thought otherwise. She went off to her other tables as they ate, Chris favorably impressed.

They didn't see Tessa for a while, until they heard a commotion from another table. Chris looked over and saw someone, seated in a booth, with his arm up around Tessa's waist. Tessa was trying to disengage it and the arm was getting a bit more aggressive. Without thinking, Chris was on his feet and to the booth in a couple heartbeats. From his angle, it was easy to grab one of the fingers of the offending hand, and bend it back sharply. With a curse, the hand released from Tessa's waist. It was then even easier to grab the hand and pin the arm behind its owner's back, pressing his face down towards the table.

The other inhabitants of the table began to protest, when all their attention was suddenly directed to a very disgruntled looking, older waitress. "That's enough of that," she told Chris, "you go sit down."

Chris paused, then released the arm, "yes, Ma'am." He glanced at Tessa, giving her an "are you ok?" look, then returned to his seat, he could not help but smile as the arm and his companions got an earful and left with their eyes cast down."

Chris sat down and looked at Bob, "man, she would make a hell of court officer."
 
She smiled gently as he replied thank-you, and assumed that his previous comment really was just a joke. She smiled as she shook Roberts hand and gave him the same kind smile she gave to everything and blushed as Chris spoke to her.

She didn't really have a favorite mostly she ate salads there, she was not a Health freak so to speak but she didn't like a lot of greasy foods either, but she listed off a few of her favorites that she had had before.

Bonnie looked at her and grinned when she entered the kitchen to place a few of her table orders. "He wants him some of my Tess." Bonnie said with a smile and looked at her softly. "No he's my boss, he's just being friendly." Tessa said as Bonnie said sure and walked out with a tray to serve her own tables.

She grabbed a quick drink of water and thought about what Bonnie had to say... No way in hell would Chris ever want her, he was older, her boss, sexy as hell, and she was a virgin, and besides she was herself enough said there.

She took care of her other tables and waited on her other tables to get done, she would check on Chris and Robert and give them refills as needed.

Bonnie kept smiling at her like a fool every now and then." Oh stop" she said to Bonnie at one point and Tessa shook her head.

"I hope this is up to standards, it's one of the my favorites." She was sure this was not the type of place Chris would usually eat at that's for sure. She walked away smiling and then taking her food to her other tables.

There was always a few college drunkards that stopped by and thought it would be fun to mess with the cute young waitresses. She found of of them putting there arm around her waist and pulling her into them, she tried nicely to pull herself away, but this guy was intent to show of to his buddies to try and land the proverbial shy quiet girl. "I'm not telling you again, let go of me." She said softly only for him to really hear.

She was stunned when Chris jumped up from his table and then was bending his hand behind his back, good god she was shocked and didn't know what to say, she breathed deeply and was grateful for him doing so.

Tessa watched as Bonnie walked over and told Chris that was enough and that he could go have a seat. She smiled to herself as he said yes mam, Bonnie was a tigress when it came to Tessa and her diner.

She smiles at Chris letting him know how grateful she was for his help, and when back to the back to calm down for a moment. Bonnie walked over to the other table, and gave those punks a earful and Tessa would forever be grateful to Bonnie and Chris.

Bonnie walked to the back to check on Tessa. "Tell me again he doesn't have something for you." Bonnie said putting her orders in and smiling shaking her head as she walked back out.

Tessa went to get Chris and Roberts check... But looked at them as she came over, she had to do something for what Chris had done for her .

She smiled. "My treat." She said stuffing the check in her pocket.
 
Chris could see Tessa looking at them as she walked over, uncertainty in her face. She stopped at their booth, and then pocketed their tab. He was about to argue with her, then just smiled. He stood up, taking his wallet from his jacket pocket. He took a hundred dollar bill out and slipped it under the coffee cup. "My tip," he grinned back, "see you monday."

Before she could argue, he and Bob made for the door. They saw Bonnie behind the cash register. Chris stopped long enough to hand her his card and say, "if you ever get bored, there are courts that could use some no nonsense people like yourself." He then smiled at her, "thanks." He left out the part about "for taking care of Tessa," but it didn't matter.

As he and Bob walked back to their cars, Bob asked, "so, are you picking her up later?"

Chris ignored the implication, "she's got a car. Why would I do that?"

Bob just laughed, "uh huh, see you monday."

Chris got into his car and drove off. While he ordinarily enjoyed the weekends, this one was now seeming kind of dull.

When monday arrived, Chris was up early, and after his usual routine, was at the office when Tessa arrived. When she tapped on his door for their morning meeting, he called her in and bade her sit. "Tessa, I have an opportunity for you," he began, "it would involve some extra work, but would be great experience. I often take an assistant to court with me to handle a variety of tasks, access and file documents, take notes, etc. My current assistant is moving on and I think that you would be a good fit for the job. Interested?"

I listened to you consider, then added, "there would be a pay increase. It would involve more time, so you would have to cut back on your hours at Sal's. Oh, and before I forget, employees can apply for tuition reimbursement, and the classes you are taking would certainly qualify."

I settled back to let you think, and part of me wondered why I was offering a partly trained intern such a plum position. "She is really smart and has great potential," I reminded myself. Uh huh...
 
She was chewing her lip as she walked over to them, she hoped he wouldn't notice how unsure of herself she was, and she hoped her paying the tab was enough of a thank you cause she didn't really know how.

She wAs stunned as she took the tip he left for her shaking her head she cleared there table and watched as Chris said something to Bonnie and watched as he walked out the door.

She walked to the back and Bonnie grinned at her. "What." Tessa said and she just smiled. "Man has that man got it bad for you." Bonnie said with a whistle. "Oh come on exactly a man, my boss and way to good for me." She Said and Bonnie grabbed her by the arm and made her look at him, she told her let me tell you something you are smart beautiful kind giving a hard worker any man would be lucky to have you.

She smiled at Bonnie's remark and went back to work.

"Go home, get some rest I know you got classes and studying this weekend, I can cover this little crowd." Tessa thanked her cleaned up her sections closed out and went home, where she had dinner, worked out studied showered and crashed, class was uneventful over the weekend, but thanks to Bonnie at least she had a head start.

Monday morning came and she followed routine, workout at five shower grab a bagel and head to work, she wore a dark navy blue dress, navy blue heals and left her long hair hanging and grabbed her things on the way to the car.

She smiled kindly as she entered the office, and then heard his milky sexy as sin voice and melted...she was stunned at his proposal and was sure it showed on her face.

"Sir I'm just a intern, I mean I know I can handle the job I skipped two grades in high school and graduated early and as well skipped two college grades, but I am only nineteen, do you really want me in this position" there she went always second guessing herself and she didn't know why she told him about skipping grades, she thought it was just more to prove to herself in reality.

"I mean I am willing to accept if your sure that.. That's what you wAnt." She realized she stumbled over her words and was once again biting her lip.
 
She was clearly flustered by his offer, and, he had to admit, rather cute about it. He had not seen her age of the application. Just nineteen? No wonder she was so skittish. And he had invited her out for drinks... He might have given a couple things more thought if he had realised how young she was. But she was clearly intelligent and driven. She could handle it.

"Tessa," he counselled, "I aim to be a partner in this firm in five years, and I want you.. on my team. The question is, is it what you want? Acceptance is passive. Wanting makes things happen. I am offering the opportunity to work more closely with me and be trained by me. Is that what you want?"

When you affirmed that you did, I smiled broadly, "Good. Tomorrow, bring me a list of what courses you have taken and your course catalog. I know which classes will give you genuinely useful information. There will be other things I will want you to do, but that is a start."

Sitting back briefly, then handing her a list, "Alright, her is what I need today."

A short time later, he dismissed her. As she walked towards the door, he noticed her supple calves. Her heels accentuated the curve of her ass, drawing his eyes over her body. He sighed quietly as she passed out the door. Nineteen. Get a grip.
 
She was stunned and she was sure it showed in her reactions, the last thing she really wanted him to see. She wondered what he must think of her, she tried to hide her reactions of not feeling like she really earned this opportunity probably because she felt as if she didn't. She told herself to relax, she worked hard and come on she was more than ready for something like this.

She thought about everything he had to say. He made a very good case, and she kinda smiled to herself at the thought, carpe de um she thought, you only live once seize the moment all that good crap, and she could learn so much from him.

She readily agreed and wondered what the hell she was getting herself into. She listened as he explained what he would need from her and she smiled and was so grateful that for a moment she really couldn't speak.

She sighed to herself and took the paperwork that he handed her as she smiled softly.

"Um sir.." She said as she grabbed the door handle and looked at him softly.

"I appreciate this opportunity more than you'll ever understand... And I really appreciate what you did for me last night." She said as she opened the door.
 
He grinned at her, "hey, I take care of my people."

When she had departed, he sent an email to Judy, asking her to upgrade Tessa to assistant.

He could almost see the smirk in Judy's reply, "That was fast. Are you sure?"

He sighed, typing back, "yeah, she's got great potential, and I want to push her a little."

He rolled his eyes a little, when he saw, "OK, you're the boss."

"Thank you," he signed off.

That evening, he received an email from Tessa, with her transcripts and course catalog. He perused both, and made some notes, replying that they would talk about it in the morning.

The following morning, he printed up a list of the courses he wanted her to take. He was seated at the small table next to his desk when Tessa knocked at the door.

He looked over at her through the doorway, and gestured to the seat next to him, "good morning, come in, have a seat."

She walked over and pulled the seat out, and slid into it. The fabric of the chair gripped the fabric of her dress, causing the hem to rise half way up her thighs as she did. Chris couldn't help but notice. God, she had nice legs. With effort, he forced himself not to show it, handing her the list, "take a look at this and tell me what you think."

He settled back in his seat as she did, and reviewed some of his paperwork, just so he would not be tempted. He caught a whiff of her perfume, and the scent of her skin, and closed his eyes for a second.

"I know this will take about a year for you to do, but I am thinking long term. In the short term, I would like you to come to court with me once a week and observe," he instructed.

Then a thought occurred to him, "Oh, while what you have been wearing is fine for the office, it is a bit casual for court. What do you have in the line of suits?"

When she indicated she didn't think she had much appropriate, he replied, "Alright, then one of the evenings this week, I will take you to Himmels. When are you free?"
 
She smiled and looked at him, "Yeah well it means a lot to me, that you believe in me enough for this, and I promise I won't let you down." She said and looked back at him before leaving his office.

She took a deep breath as soon as she left the office and headed to lunch, she decided to go to sals and talk to Bonnie about everything that just happened.

She parked behind the building out of habit, it was strange just coming here to talk.

She walked in and asked where Bonnie was and they told her she was in the back, she smiled walked back and asked when she was having lunch, Bonnie told her give her five and she would join her.

She grabbed a booth something a little more quiet ordered a sweet tea while she waited on Bonnie. Bonnie arrived in the five minutes she said and Tessa explained all of the events of the day.

Bonnie was grinning like a Cheshire Cat, "I told you I wasn't the only one that sees the greatness in you." Tessa blushed and looked at her softly. " I'm scared." Tessa admitted as Bonnie took her hand and told her there was nothing to be afraid of she was already to grades ahead that had to account for something. They finished there lunch in silence, and Tessa finished up at the office and headed home to get together everything that Chris had asked for and emailed everything right over.

The next morning she got up early ran a mile showered grabbed her normal breakfast bagel, dressed in a light blue tank top dress with flowers, and a pair of blue pumps, and let her long hair lay again, she put on a little bit of makeup and then pulled in a sheer white sweater over and headed to the office. She parked her usual spot and then went straight to his office lightly tapping on the door,more nervous than usual.

She gave him her usual smile when she walked into the office, she took the seat he offered and placed her hands in her lap.

She had a million things going through her mind as she looked over at him, my god he was probably the sexiest man she had ever seen in her entire life. She took the paper from him, and wondered if he cou,d see her hands shaking.

She looked over the paperwork and everything seemed pretty standard, she hoped she could handle all of this case load, she wished she had more faith in herself but she just didn't.

His voice woke her up from her thoughts and she looked at him, my god that voice could sink a woman straight to her knees, and then she wondered where the hell that thought came from.

She smiled softly and shook her head no, and explained she was sure she had nothing exceptional for court.

She explained what nights she had class and what nights she was free.
 
"Assuming I heard you right, tonight is free then?" he asked. When she nodded, he continued, "Good. I should be done by 5:30. We will meet here."

He got up and went to his desk, looking for the list he had prepared for her. He took off his jacket and hung it over the back of his chair, muttering something about needing to call Judy about the AC. His tailored shirt clung to the V of his muscled torso, as he found the sheet and walked back to the table. As he set it down, he mentioned, "if you are getting warm, feel free to shed a layer."
 
Back
Top