Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shewantsmore said:
hi there,u a night bird like me then

lol not usually....well not this late anyway. But had a crap day and need to come down a bit before I sleep! am almost ready to hit the sack though.

You in an ldr swm?

ive had a so so day been hot but really bored,not tired though but should be,why the bad day though babe

shewantsmore said:
ive had a so so day been hot but really bored,not tired though but should be,why the bad day though babe

Oh god....I'd point you in the direction of the thread but i don't think I can bear to lol. Surfice to say I screwed up big time, failed a tak and got a punishment for the first time since I've been withmy Master.

shewantsmore said:
like the idea of domination but never had real master as such,what did you do wrong then

I didn't do a task that I had been given. Not because I just couldn't be arsed..but because I couldn't do it. As I said in my post...I take all my tasks deadly seriously, its the first one I've really failed in 7 months.

Returned?

I Have Returned. Nice too see you guys again, and a few new "faces". Most of you probably don't remember me or know me though :(

My Master might be joining the thread soon also. :)

Luciden said:
I Have Returned. Nice too see you guys again, and a few new "faces". Most of you probably don't remember me or know me though :(

hi! nice to see you again. how have things been? are you still with the same master?

Luciden said:

Hey stranger..... Welcome back to the thread.

Luciden said:

Hi Luciden....nice to meet you :rose:

evening everyone else.....can't sleep so am back for a while

Luciden said:

wb Luciden..where have you been? of course we remember you, and i've wondered about you often.... :rose:

Tonight I realized how incrediably understanding Masters can be. You never know what you will get unless you ask for it. And I thought I had a pretty good idea on things too, lol. Perhaps this new journey will be an excellent one. *small happy smiles*

intothewoods said:
Naughty, naughty. :cathappy:

Who me?? (I think a certain brat needs her tush paddled) :p

Oh, and hi to Luciden, IWM and Littelone. It's getting pleasantly crowded on this thread now. :cathappy:

And Littleone - glad to hear that the good times are rolling for you. D/s is such a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
And a good night to all on this thread...

not sure how I am still awake... won't be for much longer...

MasterPhoenix said:
And a good night to all on this thread...

not sure how I am still awake... won't be for much longer...

But still good to see you.

Hope you sleep well. :cathappy:

Hello All..

MP..Love that flogger you made..checking out the pics on the other thread now..

Minx...so sorry to hear about what happened..I hope you will be okay!!! Thinking of you!

Hello Lucien..Nice to meet you...I am a semi newbie here too..

Hope everyones weekend has been okay..Mine was busy with family yesterday and master had me doing a task during the day...then had fun last night..

Where have I been?

Where have I been? I've been gone for a while because my master and I (same master for those who have asked), have begun to date also. And he asked that I stop rping online with other people. And I stopped rping, but the temptation was still there for me if I still visited this thread. But now I can handle it, and I'm here again, just for discussion threads though. ^_^

Anyways, how are ya'll doin?

Luciden said:
Where have I been? I've been gone for a while because my master and I (same master for those who have asked), have begun to date also. And he asked that I stop rping online with other people. And I stopped rping, but the temptation was still there for me if I still visited this thread. But now I can handle it, and I'm here again, just for discussion threads though. ^_^

Anyways, how are ya'll doin?

im so glad to here things have been going well for you. dating can be fun also, can't it? for me at least, things are going well. A and i are counting down to our two year anniversary which also happens to be the next chance we get to see each other. but LDR stil sucks. its good to have you back

myinnerslut said:
that sounds so nice! im happy for you

Ty. For the first time in a long while I am kinda giddy. I've never tried polyamorous before but having a Daddy and a Master (seperately) might just be the best thing for all involved parties.

Happy Early Anniversary myinnerslut :rose:

littleone77 said:
Ty. For the first time in a long while I am kinda giddy. I've never tried polyamorous before but having a Daddy and a Master (seperately) might just be the best thing for all involved parties.

Happy Early Anniversary myinnerslut :rose:

hey littleone, feel free to tell me this is none of my business, or to pm me if you just don't want to say out loud here, but how did you come to this? I know you were talking about being posesive of him, so I'm curious as to the situation here.

I'm just wondering the physics of this situation, just for my own curiousity sake. :)

the captians wench said:
hey littleone, feel free to tell me this is none of my business, or to pm me if you just don't want to say out loud here, but how did you come to this? I know you were talking about being posesive of him, so I'm curious as to the situation here.

I'm just wondering the physics of this situation, just for my own curiousity sake. :)

I don't mind sharing. Honestly for those who kinda stalk my posts maybe I won't have to keep explaining...not that I mind sharing with you all *sweet smile with a kiss*

I am an odd duck. Some things bother me in certain contexts...Case in point my possessiveness. I can be very possessive and jealous, but when I know the relationship is meant to be polyamorous I am able to handle it much better. Does that make sense? Before we were monogamous and He isn't wired for that among other things so we changed it. Now, we both understand and know the bounderies, rules etc. Its getting easier for me as we go along. Having His permission to seek out a Daddy to fill that need of mine has helped alot, and has shown His trust and love.

Sorry for the rambling, but does that make sense?

Last edited:
littleone77 said:
I don't mind sharing. Honestly for those who kinda stalk my posts maybe I won't have to keep explaining...not that I mind sharing with you all *sweet smile with a kiss*

I am an odd duck. Some things bother me in certain contexts...Case in point my possessiveness. I can be very possessive and jealous, but when I know the relationship is meant to be polyamorous I am able to handle it much better. Does that make sense? Before we were monogamous and He isn't wired for that among other things so we changed it. Now, we both understand and know the bounderies, rules etc. Its getting easier for me as we go along. Having His permission to seek out a Daddy to fill that need of mine has helped alot, and has shown His trust and love.

Sorry for the rambling, but does that make sense?

Yes it makes perfect sence sweetie. *giggles* at least to me who has my Master and playmates.

I really was just wondering how you got over the possesiveness, but I think I understand. My personal thing is that I don't like the idea of him having other subs or slaves, but a fuckbuddy is cool in my head. It's strange what we justify in our minds but some things work and some don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back