Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

Looking for 1 or 2 male writers

-Interested in exploring a wife/husband dynamic with exhibitionist/voyeur themes

-The wife is ready to stop breast-feeding and return to work (reluctantly). Husband would prefer that she remain home, and the wife would prefer to work part-time, if at all. They two of them discover an adult breast-feeding group. They realize that the wife can earn additional money by offering her milk to others – from home.

They figure she can nurse at least another year and then return to regular work.

What they don’t figure is that she will enjoy it, and the activity with the clients becomes increasingly intimate and kinky. Perhaps, this will make the husband jealous. Perhaps it is a turn-on to watch her with clients. We can discuss the details privately if nec.

-I really need two men for this idea- one to play the husband, and one to play the regular client for lactation play.

-Also open to other ideas/scenarios involving a husband/wife along similar themes.


PM if interested.

UPDATE: role taken. . thread: Milk Money with The_J0k3R
 
Last edited:
Seeking SciFi Savants

THE AFFAIRS OF KAITAIN
A Role-Play of Dune





Call for Writers

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!


If, after reading the whats been written so far of The Affairs of Kaitain, you think you might want to join in its role-play, please contact EmpressJosephine here or JawnKarTurr here.



 
Looking to write a high-fantasy RP (Elves, Orcs, etc.).

Seeking ONE experienced writer to help craft the story.
 
Would anybody be interested in a group role play about surviving the zombie apocalypse? If so send me a pm.
 
2 role plays... bodyguard... college miss booking

2 roles basic ideas. Both looking for someone to play the female role.

The bodyguard.... I am hired by someone to protect you. I would like to talk with the co-writer about how she will act if she puts up a fight or not. Age for both is open 18-100 lol Looking to do a thread.

College miss booking. I just move into my new college dorm. I get a surprise when I find the college told a female she would be rooming with me. The college has a typo on there sheet but its to late all the rooms are booked... I am looking for someone to play the female role and willing to hash out how we will get along if there will be a lot of conflict or just settle in and make the best of it. In time sparks will fly. Talking to co-writer we can come up with what kind of sparks fly. I am thinking 18-25ish for roles but open if you want a older female role. I would be 18 or 21 for the two ages I have in mind for my age.
 
looking for a dads best friend or brothers best friend thread looking for detail romance and a long build up pm me so we can brainstorm
 
I'm considering a casual mutant thread between a female character nicknamed "Chillax" who is cooler than normal, and a male character nicknamed "Heat Wave" having the opposite problem and both find their temperatures make normal human relationships challenging. Interested? PM me
 
Alice in Chains: would the zombie apocalypse rp be a sexual rp or just normal?
 
Father daughter incest

.

Hi,

I am looking for a female to discuiss a father daughter theme..

I have vague ideas..

Firstly the daughter wants something a new dress for a prom, a tablet or what ever... the father agrees in return for some sexual favour, or that she models for him topless?

Second idea is a tad darker perhaps? My wife has cancer or some other illness which results in her losing her sex drive. I start to consider an affair or seeing escorts. My daughter senses this and decides to take matters in her own hands....

These are vague ideas and happy to discuiss specifics.

Adrian
 
some ideas

Hello
After a long time off. (sorry to all those that I left hanging) I'm back and have some new ideas. Looking for a female writers for these ideas.

Call of duty- a pilot of a recon plane is shot down the day before Normandy. He survived the wreckage and hides out in a farm to be found by the farm owners daughter.

Step mom bonding- a step mom catches her step son smoking pot in the basement but instead of ratting him out to his dad she desides to join him so she can get to know each other.

The vacation- a widowed dad invited his sons babysitter along with them for vacation.

Pm me if you like any of these ideas
 
Open to mom son
Cuck hubby
Voveur role plays
PM me details
Must play for long time
No short plays
Detailed rp
Not sex play
 
Seeking females

Please do not post to a thread below without getting permission first. Common courtesy. Thank you.
  1. "Side of the Road":
    • Me: A horny, well-to-do good Samaritan (30-50, your choice); as well as your boyfriend (18-24, again your choice).
    • You: A young woman (18-24) who is becoming bored with her long time boyfriend.
    • Concept: When the two of you break down in the middle of no where, I come to your rescue. But, behind your boyfriend's back, you and I have sex, with the activities becoming more and more erotic and threatening to your relationship over the weekend that you are stuck in the remote town.
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: This is meant to be a limited length RP, lasting only the weekend. If we decide to take it further, that's a possibility. But, for the most part, this is just a weekend fuck for my character and an opportunity for yours to make a decision about whether she's going to stay with her boyfriend or not.
  2. "First":
    • Role reversal: as you read the following, imagine that the roles could be reversed, with me being the isolated character and you being the royal.
    • Me: A wealthy, powerful prince in an ancient land.
    • You: A now-of-age consort.
    • Concept: This goes way beyond you simply being pure of body. You literally have never even heard of males, let alone seen or touched one. When you are sold to me, I become the first male you have ever seen.
  3. "Making the grade":
    • Me: high school teacher.
    • You: 18 year old senior.
    • Concept: You are flunking a course (for a reason you can select). You sext me with an offer of intercourse for a passing grade. You get it, but ... I offer you an even better grade for better sex. Where it goes from there is up to us.
  4. "Where There's A Will":
    • Me: An old fart (62) and his son/grandson.
    • You: A young woman, 20-26 years old.
    • Concept: You honor the old fart with sex, his first in 20 years. Think of it as a pity fuck. Afterward, you are "compensated" in a way you could never have imagined. There are a couple of twists involved that I don't want to tell you yet. Spoilers.
  5. "The Rancher's Daughter":
    • Me: A seasonal farm hand, 25-35. (You can pick my pic.)
    • You: The rancher's daughter, 21-26 years old.
    • The concept: Really...? C'mon, read the title. :D
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: I'm thinking just one night of unbelievable passion.
  6. "The Reter Meader ... I mean ... Meter Reader"
    • Me: The electrical meter reader.
    • You: A sexy home owner.
    • Concept: When I happen upon you in a state of partial undress, I am shocked ... but not as much as I am when you not only don't cover up but instead flirt with me. Over time, you seduce me.
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: This is another limited length role play. Just a couple of sex scenes maybe.
  7. "Bloody Streets" (A Vampire Tale)
    • Me: First, Sheriff. Second, Patriarch of Vampire Clan. Third (if you do the second below), male townie.
    • You: First, small town girl with a secret even you don't understand. Second if you wish, vampire.
    • Concept: The entire population of a tiny, rural town has disappeared ... except for you. I'll leave it at that, with the title teasing more details.
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: violent, bloody rape involved. (If that is a turn off, I suppose we could fade to black.)
  8. "The Big Scoop":
    • Me: Well placed politician, 30-50 years of age.
    • You: Hungry journalist, 21-35 years of age.
    • Concept: I offer you the story of a lifetime in return for favors, including sexual ones. How much of yourself would you give to break a potentially Pulitzer Prize winning story?
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: possible sexual situations will include all three holes and FFM/FMM threesomes.
  9. "Protective Custody":
    • Me: Captured foreign agent.
    • You: CIA agent.
    • Concept: You are tasked with getting me back to the US for trial, but when I begin teasing you with intelligence that could springboard you to fame within the agency, you take a chance on me ... and, along the way, become my lover.
    • Specifics of which you should be aware:
      • Limited length story, perhaps three or four sex scenes spread out over a few (role play) weeks (unless we really like the story and wish to continue it).
      • You need to be able to write a strong character.
      • You don't need to be an expert in writing espionage/intelligence background.
  10. "Joy":
    • Me: An 18 year old virgin.
    • You: Read the first post at the link above. I don't want to ruin the surprise.
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: limited length role play, perhaps 3 sex scenes over 4 (role play) days.
  11. "The Loot":
    • Me: hostage taken during a robbery.
    • You: Three female jewelry store thieves. (I am eager to see my character get to it with all three women, either one at a time or in combinations.)
    • Concept: Your characters take mine hostage after he sees their faces following a jewelry heist. They don't know what they are to do with him in the end, but in the mean time he's got a nice looking cock, so ... why not?
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: limited length role play, perhaps half a dozen sex scenes over a couple of (role play) days or weeks.
  12. "The Barfly & The Fugitive":
    • Me: Fugitive.
    • You: Barfly.
    • Concept: I pick you up to have a place to hide out. What happens after you discover who I am? Will you turn me in ... or continue to keep me hid ... and fuck me?
    • Specifics of which you should be aware: limited length role play, perhaps a dozen sex scenes over a couple of (role play) weeks. He will simply vanish one day or get caught when we have decided we've played out the story all we want.
  13. "Alien Unknown":
    • Me: Amnesiac Alien (looks human enough).
    • You: The woman helping him: nurse, psychologist, cop, social worker, regular ol' house wife.
    • Concept: I don't know I am an alien, but weird things begin to happen that are beyond the realm of human thinking and ability, making you wonder what the fuck?
 
Last edited:
Well my thread list seems to have dried up. So it seems I am in the need for more threads.

If you are in need of a male partner for a story idea, or just wanna brain storm something together feel free to send me a message. I promise I don't bite.....much ;).

Alternatively I could grasp at straws here. Lately I have been thinking of some kind of taboo impregnation story. Not nessescarily incest, but perhaps a neighbor affair with a married woman who seduces the boy who maintains her pool.

Or a stage hand that has a drunken affair with a starlet who didn't keep track of her birth control.

Something like that. I'm open so hit me up if your interested.
 
Father-daughter-daughter's lesbian lover role play needs female writer. Plot is:
  • Neither female has ever been with a male.
  • Before the girl friend commits to the daughter long term, she wants to know what being with a man is all about.
  • The daughter enlists the father because he can be trusted.
  • But after the girl friend and dad fuck, the daughter then wants to know what it's all about.
  • And what male does she trust...?
  • Oh yeah...

Charlie's Angels (Not what you think :D)
  • My character, Charlie, has something your character wants.
  • He is a teacher, a politician, a father with whatever...
  • And you are the middle woman of these three.
  • He is going to tell you what he wants: a FMF threesome.
  • You are going to up the stakes offering him a FFFM foursome.
  • Let's see what happens.
 
Last edited:
I'm in need of a female co-author for a thread idea of mine. I prefer a writer who favors detailed, multi-paragraph posts. Having some previous forum experience is a definite plus.

Scenario would involve an attractive woman in her 30s and the teenage boy next door. While dressing down by day, she's actually stunningly attractive beneath her soccer mom attire. She only puts herself on display when no one else can see: swimming laps at night in the privacy of her backyard pool.

However, the boy next door finds her. Perhaps her daughter mentions her mother's fondness for nighttime swims. Perhaps he stumbles upon her by accident when sneaking into the neighbor's backyard. Either way her secret is revealed and sexual hijinks ensue.

How we approach this will be depend on my co-author's preferences. Perhaps the young swain is the aggressor, forcing himself on the attractive neighbor. Perhaps he is the meeker one and she decides to seduce the inexperienced teenager. Perhaps it's entirely consensual; perhaps it's decidedly not. I'm open to suggestions.

Please check out my SRP Profile and other threads if you are not familiar with my writing. If my writing style seems compatible with yours and the scenario appeals to you, message me with your ideas. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I'm looking to make a Gi Joe story, because I've always liked Scarlett, the redhead, or a story involving women in the military. Can make it serious, straight, and slow to build up. Or, be fast and loose, much like a porno. Either way, i'm flexible.
 
Pirate story-repost/ Space adventure

Nieuw-Amsterdam (1609–1625) is the setting. My pirate Andrew Brightwell, sits in a tavern with his good friend Alexi Rostov. Any ladies looking for a little adventure? If you are, PM me. And we can chat about a story line......till then!

------OR-------

*If the future is more your thing*

Setting-Marcus 6, "That's me Rex Lionheart pineapple salesman!" says the undercover bounty hunter. Join Rex and his alien female side kick for a space adventure!
 
Last edited:
Partners but not ....

I would like to write a story about two cops on patrol that have allowed their professional side mix with the personal side of life. Both, have an relationship already that only adds to the frustration, but with The trails of hitting the streets with death looming over both of them, one becomes over cautious, the other wants the hype for their personal life is missing it... Can these two survive the streets and figure what to do in their personal life? Nothing is concrete subject to discussion.

PM if Interested thanks...
 
Story idea:

Perfectly Imperfect

In the near future humanity has mastered it's own genetics. People are paired in ways that will yield as close to perfection as possible. Good traits like health, appearances, intelligence and the like, all are manufactured to the wealthy who can afford to create their own perfect kids.

Yet this science is not perfect. Sometimes imperfect people are created instead. Glitches in the system if you will. Nothing is really wrong with these people, however they may not live as long, heart defects, two different eye colors, anomalies.

Perfect people tend to be the doctors and Lawyers and such. Imperfects, as they are called, are your retail workers, cooks, trash men.

I need a woman to play one of these perfectly crafted people. Beautiful, smart, charming, the whole deal. She has spend her whole life living the way she, as a perfect, is supposed too. Yet she is not as perfect as she is supposed to be.

She is in love with Jake Gibson, a imperfect man. He works as a barista at the coffee shop where your perfect character always goes. He doesn't know that she loves him. He just thinks she is his best customer. She knows she can't act on how she feels about him. Yet she can't control herself much longer. Taboo be damned she can't continue to fight such an overwhelming feeling.

Please send me a message if you are interested in playing my perfect.


EDIT: I've made a thread intro for this, http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=74797900#post74797900
 
Last edited:
Normally i post with my intro already ready but this time I'm looking for a strong creative male writer that will help me make some choices.

The idea for the story is my character is a strong barkeeper/brothel house owner in the west. I haven't decided if its in the future on another planet or if its in the past. (the idea of the future came from an episode of Firefly).

My character for the most part is left alone by the men of the town, she's given lessons to them over the years, taken an ear, etc when they tried to strong arm her. She'll be in her mid twenties. Her girls are known for being clean, and talented. So she makes quite a good living off of them and running the bar.

Lately she's been being harassed by one of the land owners who wants her to sell him her bar and brothel. When she refused he killed one of her girls. The law won't help so she had to hire a mercenary of sorts.

The relationship between the two of them starts out as purely a business one. She'll be attracted to his strength and codes he lives by. He'll be attracted to her wit, charm, business savy, and physical appearance.

Looking for a heated romance with a no strings attached agreement. It is possible that it could get past that depending on where the story goes.

If interested please pm.
Role Filled
 
Last edited:
I read a story a long time ago about a group that ends up in an RV seeking higher ground as the polar ice caps are rapidly melting and the world is going crazy. It doesn't take long to realize they will be stuck with each other for company and survival for a few years and they begin to choose partners.

This would be easier to write as a one on one writing multiple characters of each gender (probably 3) and would be interesting if the group is a range of ages, say one college kid, a 20 something, one almost 60, and the rest 29-55 years old
 
I am looking for a female co-writers who'd like to do a mother/daughter thread with you as the mother.
Details can be worked out via PM
Asuna :rose:
 
Back
Top