Mistress of the club (closed)

Tom smiled down at his shirt then back at her. "Yeah, I didn't think me showing off my bare chest was the sort of image you had in mind for the club. At least not from the bartenders anyway." He smiled as he saw to the first few that were being let in early. He guessed they were VIPs, etc.

"I hope finding my buttons in your office won't lead to any misunderstandings during meetings up there. People might get the wrong idea if they stumbled on something like that."
 
And why would I worry about someone finding a button?

She smirked.

Maybe you can come up to the office tonight to find them if you are worried about it.
 
"I think I should. Wouldn't want to make it... hard for you." He teased back, smiling slightly as he offered her a refill.
 
My office... Whenever... You know the way.

With that she walked away to talk with guests and mingle always keeping an eye on the talent on stage and the crowd at the bar.
 
Could she may be offering more than that? Could she be as interested in him as he was in her?

Tom smiled and went back to his work. He didn't see much of Catalina for a while. The customers were coming in thick and deep. He handled his station easily and the tips were flying his way. That was, until the stage show started. He felt things slowing down and he slid from behind the bar to take a break. The other bartenders were more than capable of handling any orders that might come in during the show.

Tom looked around and didn't see anyone paying close attention on Catalina's office so he figured he'd slip up there and find all his loose buttons since he didn't have much else to do. He didn't smoke like most the servers so he stayed inside. The security staff didn't mind as he passed and the office was quiet as he slipped in. Turning on the lights, he started his quest for his buttons.
 
She noticed him slip upstairs and made her way to her office as well. Passing security at the base of the stairs and says she will be in her office and not to be disturbed. Standing in the doorway she watched him and dropped the lace jacket to the floor in front of him.

Need any... Help?
 
Tom heard the sound of the door opening and by the time he turned, he saw Catalina's jacket hitting the floor. With a smile he turned toward the door, walking slowly toward her. "That all depends on what you want to help me with." He looked her up and down, taking in how amazingly she looked in her opening night outfit.
 
Well it is you who snuck into my office over buttons... Allegedly. I however think there is more to it then that.

She closed the door leaning against it with a smile.

I also think the way you took off out of here earlier... You are scared or just a little intimidated... But divided and those buttons are just an excuse to get back here with me... But why?

She watched him waiting for answers or some tell that she was right... Either way he was clearly "dancing around the spiders web".
 
Tom smiled bashfully. She nailed him about when he left. "I left because I thought we were done... but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little intimidated by you. Historically, women like you don't talk to me." He walked over a little closer. "Not the way that you did at the bar." He stopped in front of her. "But lest we forget." He gently probed her shoulder. "You're the one that wanted the private dance." He smiled and leaned toward her.
 
Like you noted... I only want the best so had to see how creative you could be. As for others not talking to you like that their loss but then again... I do normally get... Exactly what I want.

With that she closed the distance till once more she was standing a mere breath away from him. Her eyes dark and devious as she smiled.

So... Want to run away again?
 
Thomas felt her body so close even though she wasn't touching him. He had to take a chance; he'd kick himself in the morning if he didn't. He slid his hand to her hips, pulling her in the rest of the way.

"No... not again," he whispered his answer to her question before leaning down and kissing her lips softly. Her lips tasted like the wine he'd given her earlier tonight. He wondered how the rest of her body tasted.
 
Her arms moved to hold him. Pulling him closer still to her one hand reaching to slither through his hair as she pulled him deeper into the kiss. The tender strength of his embrace and the muscles resting beneath those clothes she could not imagine how no woman had sought to lay claim. All the better for her that none had though. Breaking the kiss she stared again deep into his eyes... Those beautiful eyes as she smiled.
 
Thomas felt a weight leave his shoulders as he saw the smile that came to Catalina's lips. He didn't want the kiss to last too long, but when he felt her hand in his hair, he thought he was in the clear. He licked his lips as he looked down into her eyes.

"I guess that private dance made a bigger impression than I thought." he spoke softly, his face so near to hers. He moved in to kiss her again. He had to make sure he hadn't dreamed that.
 
Oh I was impressed... In more than the dance Tom.

Then they were kissing again and once more her hand in his hair and the other hooking fingers in his belt pulling him firmly against her with a purr into the kiss and a nip to his lips.
 
Hearing her purr, Tom was pushed to be even more bold and daring. His lips parted slightly and his tongue teased her lips as one of the hands holding her close found the zipper for the dress and began to slide it open. Any moment he expected to be stopped.
 
Her tongue danced with his as she felt him getting bolder and her dress slowly opening.

Well now... A little eager are we?

She reached a hand over to the wall by the door to close the window over the club as the silence took over her office then the music softly played.

I like the initiative Tom... Even more proof I always get what I want.

Her lips sealed to his her tongue danced commanding with his. Her hands moved to open his shirt fingernails trailing down his chest with every opened button .

And it looks like I have you...
 
Tom was a little surprised when the window louvers shut, cutting the office off from the club below. He had no idea she had the place rigged up like that. It was definitely exciting.

He smiled at her comment about him taking the initiative and leaned away enough for her to open his shirt with ease. Her fingernails on his chest made him gasp through his teeth as his head leaned back against the wall.

And it looks like I have you...

He looked down into her eyes as he heard what she added.

"For as long as you want me..."

He smiled, catching a glimpse of her dress hanging loosely on her body now that the zipper was open.
 
She smiled at his reply and finished opening up his shirt. Her movements slithering the dress down some to rest at her hips. She moved her hands to his pants then letting go she stepped back...

Lose the pants...
 
Last edited:
Tom smiled wider as she pulled his shirt open, letting her dress drop down. His hands slipped up and pulled her dress over her hips, helping them to the floor. He bit his lip as he looked down at her, curious of her lingerie.
 
A simple soft pseudo corset since that dress would require a strapless bra.

Lose the pants...
 
Opening the pants, he pushed them over his hips. He stepped out of them, once again in his underwear in front of her. He drew his hands back up, caressing her body. The satin of her corset felt so good but he finally got to feel her body underneath.

"Show me... show me the dancer you used to be..." he tested, curious if she looked fondly on those times or if she was trying to move past that.
 
That got her to walk away from him.

So... It follows me even here? Is that why you are here?

She turned to face him.

Yes long ago I was a dancer I have not been one for the last 10 yrs. So yes the math would prove that I was dancing younger than legal. Now I own hotels clubs and casinos all over the world.
 
Tom's eyes widened. It seemed that it was a sore point after all.

"No no... I'm here because you wanted me up here. I only learned of it from Omen after my private dance. That's just a spice to make you all the more enticing than you already are."

He tried to walk back over to her. "You are more than who you were."
 
It's not that I don't like that part of me just... Now it's on my terms... No one else's... Never again.

She pulled him close again with another purr.

Now before Omens big mouth hit the pause button where were we?
 
"I was hoping to see you slide that very sexy corset off for me." Tom smiled back as she pulled herself close again. His hands slid around her again, gently sliding over her firm ass. He gave it a squeeze as he enjoyed feeling her pressed to him.
 
Back
Top