Breeding

Baby I understand exactly how you feel. I think a woman's wish to be a mommy is so beautiful! I never met you, but knowing what you're going through I wish I could comfort you. I really hope you have a chance to have a baby soon! I hope it so hard for you girl!

Wish i could hug you. Heading home (alone but mivht have a friend stay just to avoid the fight) and i just want to stand in my front yard and scream. I gave up on my career, havinv kids and pretty much everythi g for a man that loves his job and friends mord than me. Would love to have had a baby. I d trade him for that.
 
Last edited:
Nothing woulf make me hornier right now than getting filed with cum and being bred then goinv home and hoppinv ontop of my husbanf and letting it run out all over him. Then smiling when he thinks he got me pregnant in a couple of months. I would like thag a lot more than you know. 😂😂😂

Honey, with what he done to you, I think you should do it! Nobody has the right to take a woman's chance to become a mother away, and if he treats you like that...

Please do it, do it for your future baby :kiss:
 
Wish i could hug you. Heading home (alone but mivht have a friend stay just to avoid the fight) and i just want to stand in my front yard and scream. I gave up on my career, havinv kids and pretty much everythi g for a man that loves his job and goddam friends mord than me. Would love to have had a baby. I d trade him for that.

Youre bipolar, dear. Get on meds before you fuck yourself too much.
 
Youre bipolar, dear. Get on meds before you fuck yourself too much.

I do actually have a cousin that takes medicine for bi polar. Unless she decides that she doesn't need it anymore and then it's time to clear out. Her dad is the only one that can reason with her. My problem is depression and alcohol. Not much better huh?
 
I have two kids. Breeding no longer interests me in the least. I get the whole idea of leaving your mark, but it's hard for me to now think of the consequences. The loud, stinky consequences.
 
I must say, the craving to get what you so desperately crave as a woman can't be compared with any desire in the world. If a strange man was here NOW, and told me to spread my legs so he can make me pregnant, I couldn't stop myself from offering myself... Even if I know it's a bad idea, even if he tells me he wants to cum in me and leave me, I just can't think rationally if I my body wants a baby..

Is that how you're feeling now?
 
Back
Top