Play with my tits

Hmmm - just a shorty drive through the tunnel to play with some sensitive nipples..... sounds like fun to me !

Besides. Nothing beats the look/reaction I get when they're first unveiled.

the pleasure was all mine! By chance, do you have other examples to share?

Oh dear. Unfortunately. I rarely share pics. And if I do on the rare occasion, it happens only if we've been chatting a while.
Sorry dearies.

No Pics Necessary

I am blessed with a vivid imagination. Your attitude is so refreshing--open and adventurous, confident...

You are incredibly desirable!

I would linger over you, make a thorough exploration....

I am blessed with a vivid imagination. Your attitude is so refreshing--open and adventurous, confident...

You are incredibly desirable!

I would linger over you, make a thorough exploration....

I thank you kindly. Have yet to find a bf that appreciates it surprisingly.
But ce la vie. Or something :)

Oh dear. Unfortunately. I rarely share pics. And if I do on the rare occasion, it happens only if we've been chatting a while.
Sorry dearies.

So have you ever had an orgasm just from someone sucking on and playing with your nipples? No other contact, just nipple play...

Nope. Never. But it makes me incredibly wet.

I have an oral fixation and can spend a loooong time on nipples....think you could cum and you just haven't had the chance or do you need that extra push from a well trained finger or two.....or three......

man they look huge in your profile pic. I would play with them for hours

Sorry dearies.

do it for all us irish folks then. st patty's day is cumming soon. :rolleyes:;)

Back