Play with my tits

Hi Jrose...love the thread.....would love to seduce you and enjoy stroking, kissing, nibbling and squeezing those lovely breasts

I would love to go down on you reach up to tweak and squeeze your nipples......mmmmmm perfect!

WoW. Id love to get my hard cock between them puppies.
Have you neal infront of me holding your breasts together.... moving them up and down my shaft.....bringing me so close to the edge before stopping.
after a few times of this, teasing me, that now my balls are full of hot cum and ready to explode. You know this and this time you dont stop.
My cock shoots up stream after stream of cum between your boobs like a volcano erruption.
You grab my cock and jerk out every last drop over your tits, rubbing the tip across your hard nipples.
I lean forward kissing your cum soaked breasts, my tongue circling your nipples, sucking... taking in my own cum at the same time...

WoW. Id love to get my hard cock between them puppies.
Have you neal infront of me holding your breasts together.... moving them up and down my shaft.....bringing me so close to the edge before stopping.
after a few times of this, teasing me, that now my balls are full of hot cum and ready to explode. You know this and this time you dont stop.
My cock shoots up stream after stream of cum between your boobs like a volcano erruption.
You grab my cock and jerk out every last drop over your tits, rubbing the tip across your hard nipples.
I lean forward kissing your cum soaked breasts, my tongue circling your nipples, sucking... taking in my own cum at the same time...

That's pretty fucking hot. And you're Irish! I have a severe weakness for the Irish. Used to live there for a few months.

Not very far indeed. I'm surprised it covers my areolas. They're huge.

I still think that that is one of the most amazing avatars that I've ever seen.....everything about it is just mouth-watering...

I love how close you are to just spilling out of your bra completely in that picture....like it can barely keep them contained and the slightest touch of my hand could cause your beautiful breasts to just spill out....my fingertips and my tongue would love every second of it...

Ha! I was very close to popping out. Incidentally, can never wear that bra out. It cannot contain my bad boys.

what size are they exactly? I don't know if you ever divulged that information previously...

Well, after extended slow licking around and around each nipple, with alternating sucking back and forth, giving each nipple equal time, at just the right time I would graduate to very light little nibbles in your nipples. Light bites will drive you nuts, then while sucking and biting one, wet fingers will pinch the other one.

Then I'll move down and start lightly on your pussy while my wet fingers continue to play with and pinch both your nipples at the same time.

How is this for a start?

Well, after extended slow licking around and around each nipple, with alternating sucking back and forth, giving each nipple equal time, at just the right time I would graduate to very light little nibbles in your nipples. Light bites will drive you nuts, then while sucking and biting one, wet fingers will pinch the other one.

Then I'll move down and start lightly on your pussy while my wet fingers continue to play with and pinch both your nipples at the same time.

How is this for a start?

Yes please :)
Unfortunately haven't found anyone to play with my tits yet :(

Back