So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

great thread

I never had a real cock in my ass but I have thought about it.

I have had a few different objects :

started with 1 finger then 2 then 3
carrot
cucumber
butt plug
dong

the veggies I used before I even knew there was a market for anal sex.. So naive!

The plug is the best so far because I like to keep it inside for a while..

The dong probabaly was the closest thing to a real cock and it felt pretty good but I still liked the plug better...
 
jasongw said:
My first anal experience was with my cousin, when I was [ a teenager ]. We were spending the night with my grandparents, and since my other cousins were, too, the bedrooms in the house were all taken. As a result, he and I spent the night in their motorhome. We talked until it was really late, of course ending up with sex as a topic that made us both very, very hard. We decided to compare sizes together and rubbed our cocks together awhile, then we 69'd for a bit. In a while he asked if I had ever thought about being fucked (I had played with my mother's vibrator a couple of times, but I didn't tell him that) and I pretended I hadn't but told him I'd try it if he could find some lube. He found some vaseline in the medicine cabinet, lubed me up and slowly inserted his rock hard cock. It took awhile to get used to, but probably within 10 minutes I was begging him to fuck me harder. We must have screwed for 2 hours before he finally came, and when he started to blow his wad I kept squeezing and releasing my ass to milk more of his cum.

I've only ever had one guy cum inside me like that since, but I wish I could find a regular playmate to take me and to let me suck his cock. While I can't picture *cuddling* with a guy or having a relationship with a guy, I *do* love to play with their fun parts :)

Jason
Put an ad in the lit personals, someone will find ya and let you play with all the fun parts. :nana:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A Lady after my Heart!

Mikijl Dragon said:
I love having a nice cock in my ass. My boyfriend has a nice long cock and it feel very nice. I have neve come from just prostate stimulation though although I have come very close.

The thought of my ass dripping his cum turns me on so much.

When he first puts it in it takes a few to get past the discompfort but no where near as long as it used to when I first started to experiment anally. I first started when I was very young using small objects that I could easily dispose of so my folks wouldnt catch on (very religious family, anything sexual was completly forbidden. Got the lecture of how masterbation was a sin from my mom when she caught me one time.

When I was out of college I had my first gilfriend that used a dildo on me. At first I was nervous and the first time after several quick thrusts I asked her to stop because I couldnt handle it anymore. After I got used to it the more I enjoyed it. The second time I let her go till I came and came hard.

Still there is nothing better then feeling a real cock throbing in your ass as he comes.

What a wonderful posting! And that image of your ass dripping with cum.... you Had me dripping by then....

Always been anally oriented. First use was taking and old broom, sawing off the handle and sanding down (finally a practical use for the skills from shop class!) cigar cases were pretty good. Had one of those gigantic fat pencils, that worked. Then finally real toys. Have and enjoy several different plugs (curved one is Great!) but have never been able to "wear" it out in public (always thought that would be hot!) Found a cock and ball dildo that is just about a duplicate of me, and seem to really like it best. Butt, have Never experienced the real thing, so i Love this Thread. Would love to have a Lady help out here, first with her strap, then introduce me to the real thing.....
 
What's it like?

One of the most erotic experiences ever. I was lucky enough to have an experienced lover the first time who was careful and patient. After that, I was definitely interested in the bi/gay scene!
 
It has been years since i did anal, but....

It was years ago that I did a lot of sex wth other men. I was not as much into penetrating them as being penetrated.
I cannot remember a time when there was no pain no matter how much gell was used, but there was a sense of pleasure that nothing else will give.
The difference between using somethng like a dildo or vibrator and a penis is as great as between drinking hot water instead of hot coffee. The sensations of wrmth and that odd sense of a hard penis with skin on it are hard to match.
There is some sense of massaging of your prostate. Your penis can drip after a time with fluids and at times if there is enough time and excitement you can have an orgasm (this sort of orgasm as i remember it was very much different from the usual from work with your penis).
Afterwards you do have a tingling feeling in your anus and a sort of quivering within your rectum. If you have been with several men, one after another, there is a burning feeling that makes it hard to think of anything else other than more sex. With several times you have been done over some hour or so your anus requires some time to resume its normal tightness. During that time their fluids will be ozzing.
That is the best descripiton I can give from my memories
 
So tell us about "other" guy experience.

jasongw said:
I've only ever had one guy cum inside me like that since, but I wish I could find a regular playmate to take me and to let me suck his cock.
 
LisaLVT said:
jasongw said:
I've only ever had one guy cum inside me like that since, but I wish I could find a regular playmate to take me and to let me suck his cock.

Ok lisa here I am . Let me fill you with hot loads of cum . :nana:
 
Jason, tell us about the second time with a guy

We all want to read that story too.
 
Just to mention it... I am a pre-op transsexual... not a female.

I lived with a black man in Trenton for 5 years. He had the prettiest cock I've ever seen. He said it was 10" and i have no reason to doubt him. It was beautiful, perfectly shaped.

When he made love to me anally, he loved to pin my wrists down so that I couldn't touch myself. Normally, he'd get me so turned on when he was inside me, all I had to do was touch myself and i would orgasm.

When he pinned my hands down... I would beg him to please let me go so that I could touch myself and cum. He could make love to me a long time... which seemed to keep me on the edge of orgasm forever... he loved to hear me screaming, begging him for release.

What he was waiting for... and it was worth the wait... was for me to erupt without touching myself... just from the stimulation to my prostate. It eventually does happen.

Because i'm on hormones, a lot of the time my penis would not be hard when he made love to me like this... yet i still came anyway... .. it was not like your typical male orgasm that cums from the penis... instead it came from inside. He loved to see me cum that way... even if it was only a few drops.

Sometimes, when my penis would be aroused, and he made me cum that way... i'd feel like i was cumming inside and out... it was mind blowing.
 
I want to find out - soon!!!

I never tried actual penetration with my cousins/friends etc when younger - we did everything else but cross that border - We would hump each others butts - but not try to "enter" Then when I was older - my cousin Amber and I started sneakin off with each other - and sneakin into each others rooms at night - One night she got frustrated because she couldn't orgasm - no fault of mine as I had that teenage insta-hard-on and was ready again in no-time. In a shy kinda way - she asked if I would fuck her in the ass - and asked Please!!!!. Well that was all I needed - She guided me thru the process - (not her first time) - and taught me how to perform anal sex the correct way - slowly - gently - and then 5 minutes later bucking each other almost off the bed - She was getting so loud I stopped a few times to quiet her down - which of course pissed her off - when she finally came - her body shook more than ever before - for a long time - prolly 10-15 minutes before she calmed down,. - I was intrigued - never saw a boy or girl orgasm with such intensity -Being older than me - and kinda my tutor on pleaing a woman - I asked alot of questions - One being - does it work the same on boys. She promised to show me later. - Later came and i was ready and willing to learn. She got me all horny and spread my legs apart - crawling up between them and started sucking my cock - and she was good - almost as good as the boys - As i got worked up she started fingering my ass - first one - then two - then I don't know how many - she had me bouncin off the bed and could barely keep my cock in her mouth - I came in buckets -she tried to catch it all - but i surpriese her too - 5-6-7 long hard streams - i never saw so much - WOW!! - after that lesson i would try to find cucumbers - hair brush - whatever - Later - bought Dildos/Plugs etc.. That Type of Orgasm is the best - I can't achieve it every time - It takes time - relaxation - and being turned on. Being in the closet I have yet to ride a real cock - but i'm ready. When i rode my 7 inch vibrator on my bed the other nite - I can get both types of orgasms at once. I almost passed out. So I joined this site - and we'll see what happens.
 
Never done it myself (despite wanting too). I've only ever done a finger and I like that, so I'm keen to try and take a cock, or at least a dildo.

I'd like to know how empty your ass feels after the cock is out of it!
 
in my the ass rules

I really enjoy the incredible stimualtion from anal. The first time was in college. I was incredibly horny and met a guy in a bar. Back at his palce I really wanted to suck him (my first time). The guy took his time and let me suck him some then he sucked me off while massaging my hole. It felt so good that he turned me over and slowly entered. It felt strange at first but the heat of his cock in my ass felt incredible. When he came I was so hot I almost came.

It hooked me. I haven't had many more experiences over the years but have had a few absolutely amazing times.

As a result I like using a dildo up my ass to get me really hot before cumming. It really increases the intensity level.

I aso really enjoy having anal with women.

Taking the time to get warmed up makes a huge difference.
 
Though I have always preferred sex with men, I never craved penises -- especially inside me. When I stareted doing gay sex at 21.5 years of age, I guess I was picked up on gaydar by many guys that liked my youth and also took advantage of my naivete. I bottomed not out of desire, but being lead to believe that topping was limited to hung guys because they can "glide", and that average cocks couldn't top because they "poked". As a result, I was in a real weird mental place. I was still attracted to some males (love hairy, muscular, manily guys). Unfortunately, I was beginning to belive the stories told by me by straight religious people: Gays live unhappy misserable lives... I questioned my "gayness"...

Anyway, one day on a typical university bathroom cruize of mine, I ran into someone who was willing to let me top. FINALLY, fireworks went off. The guy wasn't my type. He was a nice guy, but not attractive at all. However, I will always appreciate that he helped me find my nature. I also learned that not all guys are strictly size queens.

It still seems strange that some gay guys find fault with non-versatile gays. I continued some bottoming for a while after that, but I never ever enjoyed it. It wasn't horribly painful, it was just so "un" me. However, from that very first top experince I took to it like a tadpole takes to water. I finally gave up bottoming on 25-June-1985 (an ex's birthday). It just didn't seem to make sense to me to continue to do something because I thought I was obligatory to be versatile. On the other hand, I couldn't imagine giving up topping. There is nothing more sexually arousing than being inside a guy who turns you on. While your inside you can kiss him, hold him, look directly into his eyes, feel him drip, feel his muscles quiver when he comes. I'm not talking about the jackhammer style fucking -- that isn't my style. Yes my own orgasm is out of this world, but there are all these other things that make it so surpreme.

I don't despise lollipop sex, but it can never compare to anal. You don't have to worry about whether the guy is going to sufficate. You don't have to put up with scraps from teeth. You can't kiss. Oral sex is VERY plesant, but Anal is so much more. Unless your into rape, anal has this extra bond of trust. Picture a masculine, hairy brute voluntarily taking your whole weight and giving you entrance into his most intimate space. This is a space that society considers effeminate, dirty, taboo. He had the strentgh to prevent it, and chances are his society, his masculine friends, even his religious upbringing says is dangerous & taboo. Still, he is willing to put all that brainwashing aside because he trusts YOU with his entire body. It is the ULTIMATE priveledge that any man can bestowed on you.

Even if I don't reach orgasm, that knowledge mentally trips my trigger over and over again in ways to which words can't give justice. It's like being touched by an angel.

The only thing that can surpass it is if additionally the guy loves you and you love him. Luckily for me, I'm in that situation. We don't have sex every day -- perhaps its the aging thing. I always appreciate the privilege he has given me time and time again. I cannot fathom being with someone else as I'm just to priveleged to want to ever stray.

I just want to say thank you to all those hunky guys that allowed me the wonderful opportunity to be inside them. You don't realize how special you were. Don't ever question your masculinity, what you didn't wasn't emasculating, evil, and discusting. Rather what you did was go above and beyound masculinity to give total pleasure to another man. Whether you are comitted bottoms, or just gave some guy that VERY special privilege one time, I truely say: Thank you!
 
What's it feel like.....DAMN GOOD!

Although not the first time, I met a guy at a college party. We hit it off and he was gonna take me back to my place to crash. But we started flirting in his car and soon we were back at his place. We immediately started kissing and soon I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. He returned the favor for a short time. Then, I laid on my back and he licked my asshole. It got me sooo aroused I wanted him right then. He was real big (a lot bigger than my first time) so it hurt a little. But after my asshole got loose, it felt soo good. :p
 
anal sex

I have had the chance a couple of times.
And yes we did suck him off before he fucked me,we being me and my wife,
he fucked her first,then as I was fucking her in her ass,he started fucking my ass,I would have to say it was out of this world.And yes my cock stays hard
while he is fucking me,I luv a nice long hard fuck.
He is a friend the first one we ever met on line about 2 years ago,and we have got together many times with him,and our comfort level with him is very high.
we have explored many new things together.
And while I luv sucking his cock and he sucking mine,I never even thought about fucking a guy before.Just not what I am into,but they can fuck me any
time they want.
 
Whew!

Katyx said:
I tried this past weekend to tell my boyfriend how it feels, and I, who is rarely pressed for words, could not find any that would suffice. I kept repeating, "It just feels... so...." I mentally and physically reached for the words but came up blank. All I could do was make deep moaning sounds in place of adjectives.

Our first cock-in-ass encounter, several months ago, caught us both by surprise. We had never discussed it, and it was not premeditated (at least consciously). One morning, he was fucking me from behind and lightly fingering my anus. It felt very, very good. After 15 minutes of this, it was like someone had switched the lights on a Times Square-sized billboard in my head. In all caps it read, "I WANT THIS BOY'S HARD COCK DEEP IN MY ASS." I removed said hard cock from its cozy wet nook and showed my boyfriend where I wanted him to put it. Whew! Exquisite ecstacy is the phrase that comes to mind, but that still doesn't do it justice.

I realize it isn't like this for everyone, and I feel very fortunate. I attribute my great first experience to being exceptionally horny and well-lubricated. There was no opportunity to get nervous, owing to the spontenaity of the event. Our anal encounters have all been wonderful. I believe, for me, being with the right person has a lot to do with my intense enjoyment.

Thanks for that, Katyx. I couldn't have said it better myself.
When it is right, it is just incredible. Just don't stop and let me have my fill of it :nana: Don't ask me why, I don't want to psycho babble it to death, all I know is that when it's in, don't ever take it out, just keep it up till I'm in my sexual nirvana. And afterward - the feeling of lying there, relaxed, being wet and slippery from all that sex and all that cum dripping out of me -- indescribable, orgasm on my part or not. :D
 
Even when I was a teen I liked the feeling of my fingers in my ass. I don't remeber where I read about guys being fucked in their ass but I do remeber using a screw driver handle to fuck my self. I really do like to have my ass tongue fucked. A couple of years ago I decided to see what bi sex was like. I found I do like to suck and fuck with guys. The first time I had a guys cock up my ass I sat on him so I could control his cock. I had used butt plugs before so it was a great experiance. The first time I took a cock in my ass while on all fours it did hurt. Now I have a guy whose cock is 7" and it feels good all the time fucking me. In fact I don't get fucked enough.
 
cock in ass

It hurts like hell! my friend and I tried it and i had to make him stop. poor guy, he was really looking forward to it (well, so was I).
 
bayou_boy said:
It hurts like hell! my friend and I tried it and i had to make him stop. poor guy, he was really looking forward to it (well, so was I).
Try again! :devil: :p
 
Pain from anal?

bayou_boy said:
It hurts like hell! my friend and I tried it and i had to make him stop. poor guy, he was really looking forward to it (well, so was I).

It can hurt a great deal if you don't use lubricants and take your time. I have tired it that way and it took a great deal of control to allow the man fucking me to come. Times like that are very special situations that would cause you to go along with that.

Normally there is some pain but it cools down a lot as a man who is gentle with you continues. In those cases I have fully prepared myself (lubrications, enema to be sure I am completely clean, some massage and sometimes a bit of oil inside of me). The pleasure of it can more than compensate for any pain in those situations
 
When I "looked about 14" but was certainly of legal age for the purpose of this story, I let a friend fuck me. We had jerked off in front of each other before but fucking was our first real contact. I remember being nervous and laying flat on my stomach. He knelt between my legs poking around with his cock until he got frustrated, then gently grabbed a leg and turned me over.

Once I was on my back, I guess I decided I was committed and got cooperative. I pulled my legs up so he could mount me. He was a skinny German kid with a beautiful thick creamy white 7 inch cock that looked like it was carved. I remember some discomfort at first but he was very gentle easing it in and it wasn't that bad. Once we got comfortable and he started riding me, I started to rock my hips, fucking him back. That big dick felt amazing. I liked the strained look on his face as he fucked and I kind of secretly watched him on top of me. He was so lost in the feeling I don't think he would have noticed if I was taking pictures. As he started pounding harder getting ready to shoot, he grabbed my cock and tugged on it a few times. It was a half-hearted gesture but I didn't care...he needed both hands to steady himself as he started trying to jam his cock up into my throat. He mumbled "I'm gonna cumm" and I spewed my load all over my belly as he pumped his cumm up my ass.

I loved feeling him go all animal on me, I loved seeing him cross that line where he HAD to fuck. I also loved the physical sensation of that big hard dick being shoved up my ass. That was the only time I ever did it but I've thought about it ever since.

I am so fucking hard right now I'm leaking...what was the question again?
 
Last edited:
But it feels so good....

First anal experience was, oh, 22 years ago... My boyfriend at the time was very into anything... Let's see I was facing the headboard, wrists tied to the bed post, on my knees with my ass toward him... He was making a very wet mess in my pussy and suddenly, he moved to a different hole! He was very lubed from my juices and he wasn't really big (but he sure knew how to use it!! :p )

He eased it on in my ass slowly until I loosened up and then he proceeded to fuck my ass hard... We had never really talked about it before that and considering my position at the time, objecting probably wouldn't have done any good. :D Were was into some interesting things back then but for some reason he never asked if wanted to try that. After that introduction, he was welcome in whatever hole he wanted to use... I sure miss that man... *sigh*

Ex-hubs and I tried it a couple of times but he was never really into it. He did like to finger my ass when he was eating me and that will guaratee to put me over in a heartbeat!

Oh, yeah... 69, him on top, fingers in pussy and ass... Excuse me while I wander down memory lane...
 
After deciding to fuck my ass with my wife's vibrator a second time I thought I might try dropping the ol' lit. board a line or two. Feeling it hum away inside me was prety fucking hot but it made me miss our playmate (male, nice tasty cum, big cock)
 
Oshaburi said:
First anal experience was, oh, 22 years ago... My boyfriend at the time was very into anything... Let's see I was facing the headboard, wrists tied to the bed post, on my knees with my ass toward him... He was making a very wet mess in my pussy and suddenly, he moved to a different hole! He was very lubed from my juices and he wasn't really big (but he sure knew how to use it!! :p )

He eased it on in my ass slowly until I loosened up and then he proceeded to fuck my ass hard... We had never really talked about it before that and considering my position at the time, objecting probably wouldn't have done any good. :D Were was into some interesting things back then but for some reason he never asked if wanted to try that. After that introduction, he was welcome in whatever hole he wanted to use... I sure miss that man... *sigh*

Ex-hubs and I tried it a couple of times but he was never really into it. He did like to finger my ass when he was eating me and that will guaratee to put me over in a heartbeat!

Oh, yeah... 69, him on top, fingers in pussy and ass... Excuse me while I wander down memory lane...

A keeper. Thanks.

(Just stumbled in. A bump, perhaps.)
 
Back
Top