A friend in need...

thiscouldbtricky

The one That got Away
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Posts
4,703
Hi.

This is probably the wrong time to be doing this, because I just got home from work about half hour ago and I’m already stoned. I know that makes me sound. Just the fact that I feel I have to make excuses for it, probably says a lot more about me than I want to admit. But I digress... I know. Bear with me.

I’m going through some dark times. Dark times indeed. It’s nothing life threatening, and I know there are many people out there more unfortunate than I am. But our problems are our own... anyway. In times of need, you call upon your friends for support. But at this time in my life, I don’t feel that I have anyone to talk to, not about the deep things you share with friends. I love my husband and he is my best friend... but it’s not quite the same. I’m usually a lot more succinct with words, so please don’t let the ramblings put you off.

So, I’m looking for a friend. Strictly online, could morph to texting possibly but it will never be more than that. Someone who wants to talk about our day, and whether or not they liked The Devil is a Part-Timer and what kind of cheese we like. But also someone who likes to dig deep and ask questions, and willing to have me do the same. Someone with whom we can have meandering meaningless conversations with, or complex, impassioned ones, that delve into the absyss that is WE.

Sex can be a topic of conversation. I’m not opposed to that, but it’s very important to me to have established a connection. For it to occur naturally, and through organic conversation, and not because you want to know if I want a dick pic. Or something.

That being said, I’m not necessarily looking for a male. Could be female. Or neither. Or both. Or whatever. I will never expect you to take time for me out of your real life, we talk when we can. I don’t want messages after 10 minutes of no answer with passive aggressive “I guess you don’t like me anymore. “ or some such. However, I think that there is a certain level of chemistry (let’s call it that, for lack of a better word right now) that is possible, even online, and I’m hoping to find someone that I personally jive with. Other than that, I have absolutely no restrictions on age, gender, race, preferences or what have you.

If it’s important for anyone to know, I’m a 30 year old, straightish married female.

And now I will take your questions. Lol
 
We all go through dark times as I’m sure that’s nothing new in anyone’s life. Lord knows my dark cloud follows me wherever I go!! Keep your chin up and if you want to chat send me a pm and we can chat, see if we click or not. I like to chat about anything and everything if I know anything about it! Lol... I hope to hear from you, if I don’t I wish you the best in finding someone to take you down the path you are seeking! 🌹
 
I love the way you write and bare your brain and your soul.

Hope that you find that ephemeral yet essential connection to another human that all of us here on the boards (and honestly, everywhere around the world) so desparately seek.
 
Please be patient...

If I haven’t answered your PM yet, if you inboxed me. There’s a lot fewer “nice tits!” messages than I expected!
 
Having gone thru a few dark times myself, perhaps I have learned a few things worth sharing. And I know the value of friendship. I have found that there are some things you can only discuss with another woman. So PM me if you are still looking.
 
I just wanted anyone who is interested to know, that I'm alive and did NOT drop off the face of the planet. Although I did feel like I dropped off of something. Mt. Everest? Grand Canyon, maybe? My rocker?


:confused:

I'm just back now, okay?

:cool::kiss::)
 
I'd love to make a new friend if you want to give it a shot? :) Especially if it's one who gives hugs.
 
Well, from one complete stranger on the internet to another, welcome back.

I fell off the face of the Earth once. Strange things happened. Tetrahedrons, time and space bent outta shape, some dude with a Southern accent floatin' around goin' ''alright, alright, alright''. It was fuckin' weird.

Anyway, best of luck, and I do hope the dark times have not persisted, and things are goin' the way they oughta be.
 
Well, from one complete stranger on the internet to another, welcome back.

I fell off the face of the Earth once. Strange things happened. Tetrahedrons, time and space bent outta shape, some dude with a Southern accent floatin' around goin' ''alright, alright, alright''. It was fuckin' weird.

Anyway, best of luck, and I do hope the dark times have not persisted, and things are goin' the way they oughta be.

For me, it was a more of a disembodied head of Colonel Sanders.
 
For me, it was a more of a disembodied head of Colonel Sanders.

Yeah, I don't even wanna think about that one. Just imagining some guy ravin' on about BBQ chicken and hot wings- Oh shit no, now I'm thinkin' about it. Dammit!

Suppose it is different for each individual, no? Can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with that particular person or not. Sorta like how dreams of the subconscious mind reflect the conscious mind in the ways they do.

But wait, I thought you said you didn't fall off the face of the Earth.

This ain't some kind of umm, trick, is it?
 
“When you are going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill’
 
Back
Top