The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally is very sexy, she had looked incredible in her jeans and t shirt, as sexy as last night, just natural. He was falling for her, but a little scared, he had been fooled before. But she was different, humble, real. He could tell she was special, more special than she realized.

She took her top off and he was able to gaze at her body, her breasts covered in a feminine bra, sexy but not raunchy. C cup, perfect, large enough to play with and enjoy, but still not so large to hang uncomfortably, her tummy nicely toned. She was unwrapping the package and he liked it. He wanted to feel her skin on his, so as she took off her t-shirt, he pulled his polo over his head. The benefit of all the work he had to do to keep playing was he was in very good shape. His chest was chiseled, his abs had nice definition. He was by no means a body builder, exaggerated, abnormal, but he definitely had a six pack.

He resumed kissing and playing with her breasts in his hands, grinding their pelvis’ into each other, but Tommy could feel his arousal building as soon as they resumed. He loved the feel of her pushing into him, her bare skin against his, her warm soft lips and tongue. Before he knew it he was rock hard, he tried to shift position to make his erection less noticeable. Tommy wasn’t pornstar huge, but he was a solid 7 inches with slightly above average thickness. He nicely filled any woman without being painful. He was nervous his erection would bother her, turn her off, so he decided he should change position. He moved his knee into a leaning position, so that his body was above her no longer resting on her. He stopped kissing her mouth and again kissed her neck, he kissed and nuzzled, she giggled and squirmed, rubbing and tickling his arms and upper back. He continued to kiss down her neck, her chests until he was at her breasts.

He took his hand and slid it inside the cup of her silk bra, and he slid the fabric aside. He lightly kissed her breast, her entire breast, and then he lightly licked a circle around her aereola. He heard her moan, he kissed and licked, massaging, teasing, he licked and flicked her nipple, he lightly suckled her breasts. Her nipples responded...he looked up at her. “I hope you don’t mind my enjoying and playing with your breast...”
 
Ally groans and squrims under Tommy as he kisses and plays with her body. She can`t even focus on where his hands and mouth are any more. There is just so much pleasure Ally is feeling right now she has no idea where to focus. Ally can`t even make words any more all she can do is moan and gasp.

Ally feels Tommy as he grows harder as they make out. Ally grows bold and slowly teases Tommy and strokes her hand down his chest. She likes how his chest feels against hers, his chest hair tickles her tummy as he plays with her breasts.

Ally giggles and smiles as he asks if she is ok with him playing with her breasts, "yes it is totally ok." Ally doesn't want to bring up her ex, and keep comparing Tommy to her ex. Tommy is head and shoulders above her ex as a man.

Ally holds Tommy`s head to her breasts, she doesn't want him to leave her breasts, it just feels so good.
 
Tommy smiles at Ally’s reply, and doubles down on her breasts. He unclasps her bra and removes it. And now he goes to work on both breasts, massaging one, tickling her nipples, lightly pinching, he is very gentle, and she appears to like it, but he is careful. He focuses his mouth on the other, licking, flicking his tongue, suckling, keeping both nipples constantly aroused with his variations. At one point, he straightens up, his hard cock bulges through his jeans, but he is looking at Ally. “You are beautiful, I love your body, don’t ever think you aren’t extremely sexy

I want to respect your boundaries, and I am not trying yo make love to you” he puts his fingers on the button to her jeans, “ but I think you are aroused, and if you would like me to pleasure you, it would be my honor”
 
Ally tries to focus on Tommy`s ministrations to her breasts, she just can`t keep her mind on where Tommy moves. Ally can feel her body responding to Tommy and arches her back to push her breasts into Tommy. Ally blushes when Tommy calls her sexy, "no one has ever called me sexy before."

Ally looks at Tommy as he tells her he wants to pleasure her. "Um, I...um." Ally sits up a little bit and backs up, "I um, I don't think I am ready for that just yet. Can we just kiss some more?" Ally looks nervously up at Tommy, when she told her ex no he got upset and left. Ally is afraid Tommy is gonna do the same thing.

Ally pulls Tommy back for one more kiss just in case he decides he want to leaves.
 
Tommy felt bad, he hadn't meant to push her. "I'm sorry Alley, it just seemed like your were ... I am sorry, I don't want you to think...I am sorry". Tommy laid back partly on top, partly on the side of alley and kissed her. He decereased the intensity, as he felt he had accelerated things too fast, but he still was enjoying kissing her, their bare skin against each other. As they kissed he continued to play with her breasts, but more lightly, tickling them trying to make her feel good, but not pressured.

"Ally, I really am sorry if I made you feel pressured, I didn't mean to do that, we can move things at any pace you are comfortable..."
 
Ally smiles as he resumes kissing her, "I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I am enjoying this, but I just don`t want to rush in to anything just yet." Ally wraps her arms around Tommy`s neck again to encourage him. She really is enjoying the make out session, but she doesn't want Tommy to think he was rushing her. To tell the truth Ally would love to go to her bedroom, but she doesn't want to rush.

Ally looks at Tommy, "I don't want you to feel like you were rushing me. I am really enjoying this. I know you mentioned wanting to make love to me. I see you being the guy but just not yet."

Ally sits up a little bit and looks at the clock, `Oh geez, it is 3AM. We have been making out for 3 hours."
 
Tommy can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Tommy listens to Ally, "I am happy you see me as being the guy who will make love to you, and you didn't mention it, but I want to be the man who makes you orgasm"

He knows it is time for him to go. "I am so sorry it is so late, when I am with you time seems to lose its meaning. But I know I have to go home".

Tommy holds her in his arms one last time for the night and kisses her goodnight. "When can I see you again?"
 
Ally blushes when Tommy says he wants to be the man who makes her orgasm, "I will take your word about making me orgasm." Ally shakes her head softly, she could tell by Tommy`s kisses he knows his way around a female's body.

When Tommy kisses her again she leans in to it. "well I have to go to my exercise class tomorrow afternoon, but other than that my weekend is free. I have strip aerobics class tomorrow. I think it is my favorite exercise I do." Ally smiles, she wants Tommy to think about her stripping.

Ally stands up from the couch, "let me know if you would like to get together this weekend." Ally doesn't want to appear to excited at the prospect of seeing him again.
 
"well I have to go to my exercise class tomorrow afternoon, but other than that my weekend is free. I have strip aerobics class tomorrow. I think it is my favorite exercise I do."

Tommy winks at Ally, "well perhaps we could work out together, I would be happy to be a prop, even a paying customer", Tommy is smiling but hopes he hasn't stepped back in to uncomfortable terrritory.

I am happy to stay in and cook for you again, but I would love to get dressed up and take you to a nice restaurant. There is that new Steak and Seafood place that just opened near the river that has received excellent reviews. I would be proud to have such a beautiful date on my arm.

Tommy gets up and begins to go, "just let me know what sounds good to you, but we will plan on making it a date. I was planning on going bike riding on Sunday also, if you might be interested in that as well. I don't mean to occupy your every day, please don't feel obligated, I just have really enjoyed being with you" And with that Tommy walks to the door to leave...
 
Ally laughs out loud as Tommy says he would be a paying customer, "I don't know, you could look, but you can't touch." Ally winks at Tommy, "unless ofcourse you request a private lap dance." Ally shakes her butt just a little to tease Tommy.

"I have really enjoyed spending time with you as well, but don`t you have to go play a hockey game?"

Ally walks Tommy to the door, "I would love to go spend the entire weekend with you if you were so inclined. I have nothing going on after my exercise class. I normally come back after class and shower and watch TV for the rest of the weekend."

"One last kiss before you go, and then text me tomorrow afternoon."
 
Tommy chuckles at her hockey game statement. "Ally, our season ended two weeks ago, that is why I was traded here. I will be working out and working with the trainers to get ready for next season, so I have lots of free time".

Tommy give Ally one more good night kiss, slow long and sensual, he hopes it brings her sweet dreams of him. When he gets home, he is a little sad, even if they weren't making love, it would have been nice to just sleep together, he likes having someone in his arms as he falls asleep and he would really like it if it were Ally.

He sleeps in in the morning and then goes for a long jog. He has a protein shake, and goes to the gym to lift weights. Today he will do a lower body and core workout, and then he does a yoga class for flexibility. When he is done, he sends Ally a text, he has made reservations, at the new Steak and Seafood place, and he would like to see his best girl dressed up so he could show her off. Then he jokes, and afterward I have saved my 20's and singles, just in case ... you know...LOL

And he clicks send
 
Ally wakes up in the morning and makes herself an omelette. She kinda wishes she had Tommy sleep over last night. Her big king size bed is kinda lonely all to herself. Maybe if tonight goes well she will ask him to sleep over.

Ally quickly puts on her workout outfit and runs to her gym. She loves this class, it makes her feel so empowered and aware of her body. After the 60 minute workout Ally is sweaty and runs home to shower and change.

Ally looks at her phone when she gets a text message. Ally reads it and smiles as he talks about wanting to show her off. Ally cracks up laughing when he says he saved his 20s and 1s. Ally replies, "I don`t know if a 20 is going to be enough for my dancing abilities. They are in high demand." Ally finishes her text with a wink and a kiss.

She follows up her text with a second text that says she will be ready for dinner at 6.
 
As Tommy showers he can't help but fantasize a bit about Ally giving him a lap dance. He knows she would never do it, but he is confident she would be really good if she did. He puts on his nicest dark blue suit with no tie, and his nicest pair of boxers just in case.

Earlier in the day, he had dropped by the florist and rather than get her flowers again, he buys a nice little green potted plant that will bloom a couple of times per year. Happy with the way he looks and confirms their 6:30 reservation.

He is really happy she is available to spend both tonight and tomorrow together, he loves bike riding and he will pack a picnic lunch. at 5 minutes to 6 he leaves his house to pick up his date. They have only dated 3 times now, but she already feels like his girlfriend.

He knocks on her door...Ally it is Tommy ...
 
After working out Ally watches a movie and then decides to get ready. She takes a nice long bubble bath and relaxes a little bit. After the bath she gets out and puts lotion all over herself, making her skin nice and smooth. She puts on one of her cute bra and panty sets and a nice bright red dress. Tommy makes her want to stand out, he seems like he is proud when he is with her.

Ally hopes she gets a chance to show her dance moves to Tommy on a more personal level. With that in mind Ally finishes getting ready and puts perfume on her pulse points. She also puts on some nice red strappy heels. She looks at the clock and sees it is almost 6, she rushes and puts on some makeup.

She just finishes getting ready when she hears the knock on the door. She quickly grabs her purse and goes to open the door. She smiles when she sees Tommy, he looks fantastic in his navy suit, "well hello there Tommy, you look fantastic." Ally reaches up and gives him a quick hug and kiss, Ally really is starting to feel like Tommy is hers and she leaves a little bit of lipstick on his lips from her kiss.
 
Ally looks stunning as she opens the door. He loves that she naturally gives him a quick hug and kiss, naturally, affectionately, very girlfriend like. He feels her lipstick on his lips, and he leaves it there, enjoying her mark on him. Tommy drives a blue Range Rover, and he opens Ally’s car door to let her in. He had the car detailed earlier in the day to remove any remnants of the meals on the go Tommy often grabs when he is alone.

The restaurant is very good, thy have a couples Surf and Turf dinner which is delicious. Tommy doesn’t need to look around the restaurant, he knows he is with the most beautiful and desirable woman in the room. He never takes his eyes off her.

There is a new dance club near the restaurant, more of a traditonal club, and Tommy turns to Ally, “Would you like to go dancing at the new club over ther?” Tommy points across the street where there is a line around the corner. “If it is too crowded for you, we don’t have to go. But I like the idea of dancing close to you, and one of the advantages of being a pro athlete is we won’t have to wait in line to get in. Would you like to go dancing with me again?”
 
Ally looks around Tommy`s car, "I am impressed. I assumed your car would be messy like most guys, who have fast food bags in their car." Ally feels comfortable and safe as Tommy takes control of the wheel and drives them to the restaurant. Ally puts her hand on Tommy`s leg, almost like she is staking her claim on him as her man.

During dinner Ally enjoys the surf n turf the restaurant has. Ally looks over at Tommy, she feels comfortable enough with him that she shows how much she enjoys eating. Ally hopes Tommy isnt`t put off by a female who obviously enjoys eating more than just a salad.

Ally grins as Tommy suggests going dancing, "you know how much I love dancing. Of course I would love to go dancing. You know you don`t have to try and impress me with your professional athlete status. I am with you for you as the person you are." Ally cringes inwardly, she hopes Tommy freaks out when she says she is with him, it sounds like they are in a relationship.

Ally stands after they finish dinner and waits for Tommy to hold her hand. She likes the feeling of his big strong hand holding hers. They walk over to the club and Ally teases Tommy a little bit, "You know we may only stay a little bit, your private strip club opens soon." Ally winks at Tommy.
 
"Well if that's the case we can go now!" Tommy grins and winks at Ally. "Come along you little tease, let's dance". Tommy doesn't flaunt his celebrity status, but it does help at times like this. They are given an otherwise reserved private table for their use, and the manager let's them know their drinks are on the house.

Tommy orders each of them a glass of wine, Tommy is beginning to know Ally's regular order and with their drinks on the way asks her to dance. The club isn't really true dancing it is club dancing, lots of bumping and grinding, Tommy begins dancing a bit more conservatively with Ally and before they know it the crowd has pushed them together. She puts her arms around his neck and he leans down and kisses her. There is no reservation from Ally this time, she is responsive and they are shocking demonstrative. She feels so good in his arms, he knows they would be good together, but he knows something is holding her back. He has to move in her time. He kisses her longer than he would have thought, and even when they part, he can feel they both hunger for more. The kiss a bit more and then Tommy feels Ally dancing more suggestively...
 
Ally wraps her arms around Tommy`s neck and moves her hips in time to the bass in the song. Ally feels the crowd push her closer to Tommy where she is practically grinding on him. She turns around so her back is to him and she grinds her butt against his groin. She moves her hips and arches her back just a little so her butt is pushed out towards Tommy.

Ally turns her head to the side just a little and smiles as she hears Tommy groan from her behind her. Ally turns around again and puts her arms around his neck. She moves in close so there is no space between her and Tommy. "Thank you for bringing me dancing again. I feel like you enjoy spending time with me."

Ally keeps dancing against Tommy, he is a good dancer and it doesn't matter what type of dancing it is. She pulls Tommy`s head down so she can whisper in his ear, "would you care to go to your own private club tonight?" She softly nibbles on his earlobe as she continues dancing.
 
Tommy loves the feel of her grinding into him, he feels her rhythm her movement, she has him groaning and panting, yearning for more. If she is teasing, Tommy may self combust. How long as it been since he has really been with a woman, frankly he has lost count. She is very sexy, I don't thing she realizes how much.

"would you care to go to your own private club tonight?"

They continue to dance, but Tommy can't get her words out of his mind. eventually he leans down. "Ally I can't stand it here any longer, even if you are teasing, can we go somewhere, my place, your place and be alone? Even if we only kiss, I just want to be alone with you, kissing you , feeling you, do you mind if we leave?"
 
Ally smiles when he asks to come some place and be alone. Ally loves being out and dancing with Tommy but she wants to spend some time just the two of them. Ally doesn't answer his question, she just takes his hand and leads him outside to his car. Ally looks at him and grins, "i hope you don't mind going to my place?" Ally wants to take him to her apartment.

During the ride home Ally softly strokes Tommy`s leg as he drives them back. Ally grabs his hand and leads him toward her apartment, "I would like for you to come inside and spend the night. I am not sure if we will have sex, but I know I would like to dance for you and spend some time with you.

Ally opens her apartment door and walks in, leaving the door open for Tommy to choose if he wants to spend the night, even though he may not get laid tonight.
 
This may be the easiest decision of Tommy's life, he follow Ally into her apartment. "Ally, I would be lying if I told you I didn't care if we made love, I am dying to make love to you. However, it is okay if you aren't ready or if at any time you aren't ready. I want to spend time with you, I want to hold you kiss you, do whatever else you are comfortable doing. However, no matter where that ends up, I would love to have you fall asleep in my arms tonight. It was all I could think about last night when I went home alone. I like you so much, I hope you are starting to think of me more as your boyfriend and less as just a friend"
 
Ally listens to Tommy lay his heart on the line and decides to put him out of his misery, "yes the more time I spend with you the more I am thinking of you as my boyfriend." She takes his hand an leads him to her couch. "I am glad we seem to get a long so well." Ally scoots in close to Tommy on the couch, draping her legs across his laps and her arm around his neck.

Ally enjoys just having Tommy next to her, "now I believe you mentioned something about wanting to be a paying customer for my strip aerobics class exercises." Ally grins and decides she is gonna tease Tommy a little bit. She stands up and walks to her stereo and puts on a song with a lot of heavy bass. She saunters over and stands in front of Tommy and slowly sways her hips.

She listens to the music and begins to dip and sway and dance to the music. She slowly turns around unzips her dress. so he can see her bare back.
 
Tommy, can't take her eyes off her. He is not sure where this is going, but it is certainly starting well. He decides to tease, and while her back is turned, he grabs a grabs cash from his wallet.

He watches as she unzips her dress, her back is so toned, he is very turned on. He puts a $20 in his teeth, so that when she turns around she will see it. He wants to make her laugh, but he doesn't want to break the mood.

He watches her hips gyrate, and his eyes pan up and down her body, he is enjoying the show ...
 
Ally lets her dress slowly fall down her body. She stands there before him bare except for a lacy pair of panties. She keeps moving her hips ever so softly as she spins around with her arm around her breasts. She sees him with the money in his mouth and smiles. She slowly moves her arm until she bares her breasts to him. She walks slowly to him and straddles his lap. She holds her panties aside for him to slide the money into them. Ally is glad he is playing along with the show.

Ally grinds on his lap, her breasts swaying gently in front of his face, "remember, look but don`t touch. But you are the manager of this club, so I suppose you could change the rules." Ally winks at him.
 
As her dress drops and she turns, she is stunning. Sexy, yet still feminine. "Ally you are so sexy". Tommy knows he saw her breasts just last night, and they are wonderful, C cup, perfection but in her dance, the way she drops her arm, it is so seductive.

She straddles him, he had immediately gotten hard when he saw her lovely naked body, her sexy little panties, as she straddles his legs, she pulls her panties, aside. He respectfully only slides in the money. He wants to keep his hand going, he longs to touch her, kiss her delicate little kitty.

"If I am the manager, we need to allow some touching. My girls will earn so much more money" Tommy winks back. The grinding feels amazing, he takes his hands and runs them up and down her back. She continues to grind, and he leans in and begins to lick and kiss, and then suck her beautiful breasts. He pulls her closer to him, and he looks up, smiles, "Is the show over?"
 
Back
Top