Looking for a fun female

Midwest50Guy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
884
I have noticed that a lot of folks tend to take this section way too seriously.

I am looking for a female that takes the opposite approach.

Somebody who loves to just be silly, loves to laugh and have a good time, somebody who is comfortable just being themselves.

I am a 50 year old separated male who loves to do the same things. Comfortable talking both sexually and nonsexually.

Looking for somebody who won't just disappear on me and is tired of the usual games and bs that takes place on sites like these.

I don't care how old you are, don't care about your marital status, don't care about your body shape.

Just be open to enjoying yourself.

And who knows what can happen.

For those who decide not to respond to this, good luck with your search.
 
time to bump this sucker up again. Anybody who wants to just have some fun and not some cheap thrills...don't be shy and message me. You wont be sorry.
 
Quirky Rebel Biker Chick

I love in Florida and love to laugh and have fun! Enjoy Mother Natue's/God's beauty and riding my motorcycle or walking my dog.
JoAnne
 
now that an agreement has been reached on the divorce settlement, i have decided to bump this ad.

still seeking fun ladies of all ages shapes and sizes. :)
 
Back
Top