Happiness in Slavery (closed)

He was actually a bit nervous... And it gave him pause for thought. Eventually settling on the fact he didn't wanna put her off to the idea of future anal... But there was more there that he simply ignored for later.

Kane left Samantha's side and opened a drawer, removing a thick tube of red gel like liquid from inside it.

When he returned he took a moment to enjoy the view, her luscious ass sticking out at him, the swollen lips popping out beneath and between her... He could literally see her glistening wetness in the light of his room and he wanted to taste it but refrained.

It truly was time for his pet's reward.

He undid the cap and set it aside, then squeezing the contents onto his palm before rubbing it all over his gigantic erection, the swollen red head of his dick getting special attention. Kane then applied some to Samantha's asshole. Rubbing it gently then pushing the lubricant inside with his thumb. She was tight. Very tight and he became worried and excited all at once. She obviously didn't have a ton of anal sex or it had been forever. Kane's expression grew angry for a moment as he realized it was more obvious she had it semi frequently but Tim was just small.

He took the conclusion out on her, slapping her ass hard, harder than he had all day. Watching the red hand print and grinning, knowing it would last at least several hours and maybe even the weekend if he continued. He wanted to bruise her... So her husband would see, see who his bitch really belonged to, but he stopped. That wasn't fair to her, she had held up her side of the bargain, of their... "Arrangement" and it wasn't his place to fuck up her life. He grimaced and continued to lube her ass for a moment before it was overkill...

"Time to get your prize, bitch... Are you ready? Are you ready for this big fucken cock to open up your asshole? I'm gonna fuck you so much... Your still gonna feel me afterwards."

Kane pressed the head of his dick against her. For all his talk he was taking it easy on her. She wasn't some anal enthusiast skank or anything, and it was clear he would need to. His size was just way bigger than anything she had probably ever even thought of having inside her let alone in her ass.

Her cunt was always tight enough. Like someone squeezing his dick, in the beginning it had felt as if she was pushing to get him out but it was just her velvet insides accommodating his girth. This would be much worse, or better depending on how you looked at it.

After much slow effort his head popped into her rectum, the folds of it tightening around his shaft. Despite the lube he was still having an very hard time but was pleased she took the worst of it. His mushroom head swallowed by her asshole it felt as if she would crush him if he wasn't as hard as diamond right now.

"You fucken ass is so tight, it won't be for much longer, slut."

Again just words. Kane slowly pushed inside her. The lube beginning to pool and gather around her asshole as the tightly stretched skin around her anus shaved it off his cock as it entered leaving him fairly dry or at least dryer than he intended. He wasn't very far inside when he pushed past her rectum and his shaft, the part of it around her asshole felt like it was being milked.

Kane slowly withdrew his dick out if her, the head popping out and her anus collapsing but not entirely closing, he could see it convulse as he reached over and got a bunch more lube on and pressed the head against her asshole again eagerly.

"He never fucks your ass now either...is that understood? It's mine...this ass...," he said as he pushed the head in much faster this time, no doubt sending pain shooting through her, pain and burning ".. Is mine now. SAY IT! You've BEEN mine but now he has no right to it!"

He started pushing, not waiting for an answer though expecting one, holding her by her hips and still going slow but not as much, his cock slipping between her ass, the elasticity of her asshole obviously stretched far past its limits as the nearly beer can thick shaft invaded it. He was half way in her now. Half of his humongous cock buried in this slut's ass. HIS ass.
 
Samantha wasn’t sure if she was more excited or nervous as the seconds ticked by. Both emotions seemed to grow equally with each passing moment. She could hear Kane rubbing lube on his cock and her pulse sped up. He began rubbing some on her ass before sliding his thumb inside her asshole. She winced and pulled away slightly as a little shock of pain moved through her. A few seconds later and she decided her nerves had made the pain seem worse than it actually was. Feeling his thumb pushing in and out of her ass and knowing that soon his huge cock would be doing the same thing made her moan with desire.

He pulled his thumb out and she tried to brace herself for his cock. Instead, she felt his hand smack her ass cheek hard enough that she yelped in pain. She glared back at him as he pushed his thumb back inside her. After a minute he seemed satisfied that he’d lubed her up enough and pulled his thumb from her.

"Time to get your prize, bitch... Are you ready? Are you ready for this big fucken cock to open up your asshole? I'm gonna fuck you so much... Your still gonna feel me afterwards."

“Mmmm, yes! I want your cock stretching my tight asshole.”

She felt the head of his thick cock pressing against her asshole and then he was slowly pushing it inside. She had a moment of panic as pain shot through her. He had only gotten the very tip inside so far and it was already more painful than she’d imagined. A part of her was screaming that she needed to tell him she’d changed her mind. She knew it would disappoint him though and while she shouldn’t have cared a small part of her did. She ignored that thought and focused on the fact that she would regret it if she didn’t see this through, she wanted to know his big, thick cock had filled her ass, to know she was a dirty, cock-hungry slut.

Her hands clenched the sheets and she grit her teeth as the pain grew. Her breath hissed through her clenched teeth as the head of his cock finally slipped painfully inside her.

"You fucken ass is so tight, it won't be for much longer, slut."

The words turned her on despite the pain she was feeling and she tried to tell herself the pain wouldn’t last that long. He continued to slowly feed his cock into her asshole and her whimpers grew louder as she tried to ride out the pain. Her ass already felt stretched and as full as it could possibly get but she was fairly sure he was barely an inch or two inside her. She felt him start to pull his cock back and as he pulled the head out she mewled in pain. She actually wished he hadn’t pulled out, she didn’t want to go through the pain of his head forcing itself inside her asshole again.

"He never fucks your ass now either...is that understood? It's mine...this ass.. is mine now. SAY IT! You've BEEN mine but now he has no right to it!"

As he spoke he pushed his cock back into her ass and she screamed in pain. He wasn’t going as slow as he had been and Samantha felt tears starting to slide down her cheeks as she tried to answer him. It took her a few seconds to get anything but pained whimpers out of her mouth.

“Yes, I understand...this is...your ass.”

She was definitely starting to think that she wasn’t going to be able to take all of his cock inside her. So far it was just painful, she wasn’t getting any pleasure out of it. There was a tiny part of her that seemed to enjoy that, revelling in the thought of being used purely for someone else’s pleasure at her own discomfort.

“It really hurts, Kane...I don’t know if I can take it all.”
 
"Yes, I understand...this is...your ass.”

Her acknowledgment and more so her agreement spurned him on further and he plunged his enormous fucken cock mercilessly in Samantha's nearly virgin asshole. At least it might as well have been a virgin asshole, he was stretching it twice as wide as anything that had before no doubt. He wasn't deep but he drove nearly half his entire shaft into her and pulled it out till his head caught the inside of her anus and he then drove it back inside. The knowledge that this was his to fuck and his alone, that no man would ever enter here again pleased him beyond words and it was all he could do to not cum inside her right then and there.

Kane reached across her sweaty back and grabbed a clump of her hair, pulling her face out of the pillows and her up onto her hands...he used that hair to drive her body back against him, fucking her ass with each pull. He used both hands and pulled so painfully hard he could feel some of her weaker few strands of hair break in his hands. Kane fucked his property like a wild animal and listened to her cries and mews, then she pleaded to him.

"It really hurts, Kane...I don’t know if I can take it all.”

It was a moment that all but stopped time for him.

For anyone he would simply either stop and continue some other way, perhaps making her clean his cock off then fucking her cunt. Or by continuing and dealing with the loss of a potential lover when they found him too rough...

But he froze for a brief moment and didn't want to hurt her, didn't want her to think him heartless... He agonized over it in that moment but thought of how much she wanted this, how much he wanted it and he figured she was his... His responsibility, and he needed to care for her as such. Her stupid husband would more than likely never be able to provide her with such a thorough fucking, so how often would she get to experience this?, but at the same token he wanted her to enjoy it... It was that, that concerned him, it was becoming increasingly difficult to be heartless and uncaring with Samantha... She mattered to him.

He stayed there with his thick pulsing glistening dick half buried inside her swollen and destroyed rectum...

"You've done great, your taking daddy really well, but your tight little asshole is just too small, your pathetic limp dick husband hasn't helped stretch it at all..." He was teasing but also telling the truth. Kane continued to saw inside and out of Sam but he did so slower and raked his nails down her back.

"Do you want me to stop? I won't be mad... I'm very proud of you... Or do you want me to rape this fucken ass more... And make sure your gaping like a little ass slut for days? We're not done here either way... But if you want more... You have to tell me, how lame Tim's dick is... You have to actually describe it and make fun of it... But if you wanna stop all you have to say is you can't handle anymore of daddy's cock and you'll be a good girl and train for next time."

He would be disappointed but he really wouldn't mind either way, not really... It wasn't her injury or his own enjoyment that were most important to him, it was that she was his... Totally undeniably his, and addicted to his cock. He would show her mercy if she asked or cruelty for the same reason, but her being at his mercy needed to run through her entire core, or he would never be content.

He started to withdraw the long hard rod of meat from her ass...inch by agonizing inch as he waited her answer.
 
Kane had been fucking her ass fairly hard, not as hard as he’d fucked her pussy, but definitely hard when it came to her ass. He’d been pulling her back against him by her hair hard enough that she’d started to worry he was going to end up pulling out a big chunk.

When she voiced her doubts though he seemed to freeze mid-stroke. His grip on her hair made it nearly impossible to turn to look at his face and she wondered if he was pissed or just disappointed. As the silence dragged on she spent a few moments trying to calm down now that the onslaught of pain had stopped. His cock was still inside her but the pain was less now that he wasn’t trying to push it further inside.

"You've done great, your taking daddy really well, but your tight little asshole is just too small, your pathetic limp dick husband hasn't helped stretch it at all..."

Samantha inwardly sighed with relief. He didn’t sound pissed or even that disappointed, he actually sounded like he meant it when he said she had done great. He started pumping his cock inside her ass but this time it was much slower. The pain was still there but it seemed more bearable. He dragged his fingernails down her back just hard enough to make her wince.

"Do you want me to stop? I won't be mad... I'm very proud of you... Or do you want me to rape this fucken ass more... And make sure your gaping like a little ass slut for days? We're not done here either way... But if you want more... You have to tell me, how lame Tim's dick is... You have to actually describe it and make fun of it... But if you wanna stop all you have to say is you can't handle anymore of daddy's cock and you'll be a good girl and train for next time."

He, of course, seemed to know just what to say to make her re-think things. Her desire seemed to grow with each word. By the time he was finished speaking she was so turned on it was like she was desperate to tell him to keep going. She tried to reign in her impulses enough to actually make a decision based on more than just lust. She could feel him starting to pull his cock out and she tried to speed up her decision before he pulled it all the way out.

“Wait, don’t stop. I want you to keep going,” she said quickly, “Tim’s cock is pathetic, especially compared to yours. Even when it’s hard it’s barely big enough to notice when he’s fucking me. It’s not even worth it to have sex with him. Your cock is so much better. It’s so nice and thick, it’s almost too big for even my pussy. I want to be able to take it all in my ass too. I know you’ll make sure you stretch it out enough that I’ll be begging you to fuck my ass hard because it’ll feel so good. Maybe for now I can play with my clit while you fuck my ass?”

She was hoping that playing with herself would help her to enjoy the pain to some degree or at least make it easier to deal with it.
 
"Wait, don’t stop. I want you to keep going,” she said quickly, “Tim’s cock is pathetic, especially compared to yours. Even when it’s hard it’s barely big enough to notice when he’s fucking me. It’s not even worth it to have sex with him. Your cock is so much better. It’s so nice and thick, it’s almost too big for even my pussy. I want to be able to take it all in my ass too. I know you’ll make sure you stretch it out enough that I’ll be begging you to fuck my ass hard because it’ll feel so good. Maybe for now I can play with my clit while you fuck my ass?”

Kane smiled.

He eased his thick meat slowly back into her ass about half way, pulling her head back forcefully but also much slower, his grip on her hair unrelenting.

"I'm pleased to hear you say that... I would have stopped for my special girl, I'm very glad now I don't have to. You really really love this cock don't you baby? If you love it so much, I really should give it to you."

He thrusted the length he had pulled out of her back inside Samantha with a violent push before starting to fuck her ass again slowly.

"Mmmm I love when you talk shit about him, I want you to remember this moment the next time you see his little needle dick. Yes baby, play with that swollen clit for me... Daddy wants you to cum HARD. Ok, brace yourself...I'm gonna rape your precious little ass."

Kane began pumping into the older woman's extremely tight hole. His dick feeling each time as if it might tear her open for real. But he knew there was little danger in that. He relished in how much this hurt her as much as he wanted her to feel good, the sadist in him, the bastard... Loved how she suffered for his cock. Loved how his property was taking all of him and deep down loving every perverse second of her painful cheating.

"Do you think Tim and the kids are having a good time? Are your children and your husband anywhere in that fucken slut mind of yours right now? I wonder what they're doing while mommy gets her fucken luscious ass reamed out and begs for more? Maybe missing you... Maybe wondering if you miss them? You don't though... You were getting ready for me and my cock two seconds after they were out the door... You were just thinking in getting this BIG.. DICK...," he drove his massive erection deep inside her rectum stretching the entire inner walls of her ass far and over filling her with his defiling root, to emphasize those final words before continuing "... Inside you, inside your ass no less.... Cause your not their mommy... Not his wife... Not here... Not with me. Your a slave for Daddy's big dick and your ass is gonna take its shape so you don't ever forget. Sure you'll close up again but I'll be here to rip you open when that happens."

He pounded on her during his monologue vigorously, driving his dick deeper and deeper inside her asshole till it was entirely inside her and his hips touched her ass cheeks. He held himself there for a moment before continuing the assault. His dick was full and buzzing, but Kane paced himself and slowed some, focusing on driving his cock hard inside her rather than furiously.

It's was becoming much easier now as Sam was loosening up and possibly relaxing to accommodate his girth. He could feel himself close to coming but wasn't done tearing her wide yet.

He pounded her fucken ass more fucking it harder and harder as he neared climax and calling her his little ass slut and a desperate cock slave, soon he was on the edge and as he drove his dick deep and hard inside her now thoroughly widened anus he yelled out...

"Cum with me bitch, cum with me! Oh god, yes! Fuck yesss! Your mine. Your MINE BITCH!"

He emptied his balls deep within Samantha's rectum, a generous volley of thick sperm and semen exploding deep inside her ass, and shooting around the sides of his enormous steel erection. He waited for the spasms to pass and the involuntary pumping of cum to end before he stopped pushing against her, holding her against him. He could feel her body shake as she was still whimpering from the pain, but then her heard her cry out.
 
Kane gave her hair a hard yank making her cry out. He started thrusting into her ass again but more slowly.

"I'm pleased to hear you say that... I would have stopped for my special girl, I'm very glad now I don't have to. You really really love this cock don't you baby? If you love it so much, I really should give it to you."

He slammed his cock hard into her ass and a few tears slid down her cheeks. She knew he was still not fully inside her but she couldn’t imagine being able to take any more of his cock in her ass. He pumped his cock in her tight hole but more slowly.

"Mmmm I love when you talk shit about him, I want you to remember this moment the next time you see his little needle dick. Yes baby, play with that swollen clit for me... Daddy wants you to cum HARD. Ok, brace yourself...I'm gonna rape your precious little ass."

Samantha reached under herself and began playing with her clit. Pleasure shot through her body instantly and seemed to push some of the pain away. Kane was slowly fucking her harder and faster, stretching her her asshole a little more with each thrust. As her fingers moved over her clit she began to enjoy the feeling of him filling her ass. She could feel the ridges and veins on his cock as her asshole clamped tightly down on his dick. As her lust continued to take a deeper hold on her the stinging pain from each of his thrusts started to become enjoyable. Moans began to mix with her whimpers, her worries about taking all of his cock inside her ass slowly disappearing.

"Do you think Tim and the kids are having a good time? Are your children and your husband anywhere in that fucken slut mind of yours right now? I wonder what they're doing while mommy gets her fucken luscious ass reamed out and begs for more? Maybe missing you... Maybe wondering if you miss them? You don't though... You were getting ready for me and my cock two seconds after they were out the door... You were just thinking in getting this BIG.. DICK inside you, inside your ass no less.... Cause your not their mommy... Not his wife... Not here... Not with me. Your a slave for Daddy's big dick and your ass is gonna take its shape so you don't ever forget. Sure you'll close up again but I'll be here to rip you open when that happens."

Shame washed over her at his words but the perverse part of her got turned on at the same time. He was fucking her at a furious pace now and since she was getting close to cumming she loved knowing he was pounding her ass without holding back and she was loving every second of it.

"Cum with me bitch, cum with me! Oh god, yes! Fuck yesss! Your mine. Your MINE BITCH!"


Samantha felt his cock spasm inside her ass and a few seconds later his cum began filling her. Having his dick buried all the way in her ass along with being told she belonged to him helped to push her over the edge and she started to cum as well. She cried out in pleasure as she came, her free hand gripping and twisting in the sheets. When her orgasm finally ended she was left panting, her body still shaking from the intense orgasm.

“Mmmm, that was amazing,” she finally managed to get out.
 
"Mmmm, that was amazing."

His smile could not of been wider.

He had had, possibly the best orgasm he'd ever had. It was so much better with Sam. Not just cause he had just fucked her really tight ass, that did help but it was just so so good, he could explain it. As his dick stopped buzzing and his pulse slowed, he slapped her ass playfully and nodded.

"Fuck yeah Samantha....it was."

He withdrew his still hard dick from her and watched the white liquid begin to ooze out, as expected her once puckered asshole was as wide as a checker piece, and pulsing. He spit inside it and squeezed the last bits of his cum into the hole before flicking the remainder onto her buttocks. His dick began to soften some as it flopped between his legs.

He rubbed it along her legs, just on impulse...just cause, and then lifted one up to his lips to kiss it on the calve.

"You did good Sam, I'm real proud of you. Now tell me who's ass this is...and who owns you?"

He watched her round backside, caressing the flesh as he did, his cum still running out of her and onto the bed below.
 
Samantha worked on catching her breath, leaning down onto her elbows. She felt totally satisfied, something she hadn’t felt with Tim in a long time. Kane smacked her ass and she moaned softly.

"Fuck yeah Samantha....it was."

He slowly pulled his cock from her ass and she winced a little as the head slid out. She was definitely sore but as far as she was concerned the pain had been worth it. She felt his cock rubbing along her legs and even as spent as she was she could feel herself start to get turned on again. He pulled one of her legs up and she felt his lips press softly against her calf. It was a gentle, sweet gesture and she found she actually enjoyed it.

"You did good Sam, I'm real proud of you. Now tell me who's ass this is...and who owns you?"

She actually liked hearing that he was proud of her even as a part of her rebelled against that thought. She pushed it away, not wanting to ruin the moment.

“It’s your ass and you fucked it so good. I liked it so much, I came so hard for you. You own me.”

She laid down on the bed finally, rolling over onto her back to face him. At this point, her anger from earlier had been forgotten after the fucking he’d given her and she smiled up at him.
 
Kane lay next to her placing a muscular arm beneath and around her and pulling Samantha against him, her tits rolling to the side and pressing against his chest.

He held her tight and encouraged her thigh with his other hand so she would drape her leg over him.

He lay there for a while, silently... Enjoying the peace and warmth of her body... As his semi hard cock grew flaccid against her thigh.

Eventually, after listening to her breathing go slowly back to normal he broke the silence.

"So how did you meet Tim?"
 
Kane laid down beside her, pulling her body against his. Samantha stiffened slightly at first. It wasn’t as if she was against cuddling but that was typically something saved for relationships that were about more than just sex. It felt nice though, having him hold her and she was too tired to resist.

Their relationship was growing more confusing each time they got together. She had obviously gotten more comfortable with having a sexual relationship with Kane but now there was the aspect of feelings that went beyond just sex.

So far she’d been able to kill any romantic feelings for him by reminding herself how this whole relationship had started. Even though he’d given her the recording he’d taken of her she couldn’t just let go of the fact that he’d blackmailed her into going further with him. She felt pretty confident that they’d moved past that and she could trust him, at least on that front, but that memory was still always in the back of her mind. The last thing she wanted to do was let this relationship turn into more than just sex.

"So how did you meet Tim?"

Again she felt like this was pushing the boundaries of their relationship. She was relaxed though and very, very satisfied and it was harder to see the harm of a little information.

“We met in college. We had a couple classes together but we didn’t actually start talking until we ended up at the same party. It turned out one of my friend’s was dating his roommate. We started hanging out with each other after that and then a few months later we started dating.”

She wasn’t sure what else to say. She only knew Eric and Roland when it came to his relationships and she didn’t want to ask about them in case it made it seem like she was interested in them. The less she had to see of them the better.

“I, uh, should go shower,” she said as she sat up.
 
Kane listened to the somewhat unexciting story of how Samantha and Tim met. Despite his feelings of superiority when it came to Sam's husband he still felt a bit of jealousy for the fact that he was married to who Kane now considered his personal property.

"I, uh, should go shower." She sat up from her position next to him suddenly and announced.

He put his hand on her shoulder and sat up to join her, letting his hand glide down to the middle of Sam's soft naked back where he began to caress and send tingling sensations throughout the older woman's body.

"Why? I like you covered in sweet... It smells sweet....it tastes..."

He licked her salty shoulder and placed a kiss against her neck before licking some more. Soon his other hand slid between her thighs and he didn't ask but waited for her to invite his fingers inside. He waited for her legs to part.

"...sweet."
 
Before Samantha could get up from the bed Kane sat up and started caressing her back. Just the feeling of him touching her bare skin made shivers run through her body. Her desire to escape what she felt was an awkward situation started to disappear.

"Why? I like you covered in sweat... It smells sweet....it tastes..."

He ran his tongue along her shoulder and when he kissed her neck she couldn’t help but moan. He continued to lick along her shoulder as he moved a hand between her legs. She responded almost immediately, spreading her legs apart for him.

"...sweet."

She knew he was young but she was still surprised that he was ready again so soon after they’d just finished.

“Mmm, I guess I could put off a shower for a little bit,” she said between moans.
 
"Mmm, I guess I could put off a shower for a little bit."

"Yeah you could huh?" Kane cooed through a grin.

She had seemed a bit uncomfortable telling the story of her and Tim, he ignored it for now, engrossed in lust once again but also satisfied that he was solidifying his hold on her.

Samantha parted her thighs and he glided his palms along them, finding the inviting warmth of her lips between her legs with his fingers.

He planted kisses against the trembling skin of her neck and shoulders, enjoying the sweet smell of her hair as he did. At the same time the young man teased her labia before sliding a finger gently between them and searching for her clit.

"I love touching you... Playing with every part of you..."

He bit her, not hard but firm and sucked on the flesh before letting it go.

"I love it because it's mine.... All of this," Kane pinched the wife's clit as he spoke matter of factly "... Is mine Samantha."
 
Kane’s hand moved further between her legs until his fingers were teasing her pussy lips. His mouth continued to move along her shoulder and neck as she leaned back into him.

She loved the way he touched and teased her, it made her feel sexy and desirable. She started moaning as his finger started rubbing her clit. She had never had a guy who turned her on as much as Kane did.

"I love touching you... Playing with every part of you..."

Kane bit her shoulder and she yelped, more from surprise than pain.

"I love it because it's mine.... All of this is mine Samantha."

She squirmed as he pinched her clit sending both pain and pleasure coursing through her.

“I love how you touch me, Kane. It feels so good, my pussy gets so nice and wet for you. So much better than when any other man has touched me, especially my pathetic husband.”
 
"I love how you touch me, Kane. It feels so good, my pussy gets so nice and wet for you. So much better than when any other man has touched me, especially my pathetic husband."

Being an egotistical asshole, he adored any compliment, and being or at least considering himself Samantha's owner and a bit threatened, at least in the sense that Tim did possess her in some way as her husband as well, he loved being told he was better than him somehow. It was enough to get his dick hard.

He kissed her shoulder, licking a bit more sweat off, before pulling himself from her and getting off the bed, his hardening dick swinging between his legs.

"Second thought... Go ahead and take that shower," he said coldly but with a smile, occupying himself by fussing with some things on his night table. He enjoyed that he controlled when and where they had sex... And was equally excited by his demonstration of that fact.
 
Samantha continued to moan as Kane teased her clit, any thoughts of going to shower gone from her mind. As he kissed and licked her shoulder she was ready to feel his thick cock filling her again.

He started to move and it was only when he got off the bed that she realized he wasn’t just moving into position to fuck her.

"Second thought... Go ahead and take that shower.”

She watched as he started messing with something on the nightstand, his dismissal of her clear. Doubts started slipping into her mind, she’d done or said something to turn him off, or he’d already grown bored of her and was regretting inviting her over for the weekend.

After a minute she realized just how pathetic she was being. If...IF...she had actually done something to put him off it wasn’t as if it should matter. She hadn’t wanted to even start this affair in the first place and while she was starting to enjoy it now it wasn’t as if it or he meant anything to her. She was sure she’d miss the sex more than she wanted to admit but it wasn’t like she had any feelings for Kane, at least no positive feelings.

She stood up and returned his smile before walking into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and glanced at her reflection in the mirror as she waited for the water to be warm enough. Her makeup was smeared, streaks of it running down her cheeks, her hair was a mess, and there was a sheen of sweat on her skin. Her ass still hurt, even more so when she moved but she didn’t mind the pain so much. It was nothing compared to how much it had hurt when he’d actually started fucking her ass and she kind of enjoyed the reminder she got with each painful twinge.

She stepped into the shower and started washing her hair. Once she’d gotten conditioner in it she grabbed the bar of soap and ran it over her skin as she tried to ignore how horny she still was.
 
Kane couldn't help himself around Samantha.

He was a fucken pervert to be sure but it was more than that in this instance. He simply was addicted to the softness of her skin and the contours of her body. For her age she was just as impressive beneath her clothing as nearly any of the friends with benefits he had fucked in the past year. Most of them being in their teens or early twenties.

He also loved the reactions he got from her as his hands ran over her flesh. The shivering or sighs, the moans and and parting of her legs....

He shook his head and could hear the shower running.

As he placed his phone and keys back down on the dresser, a wave of ownership came over him. He was missing an opportunity...

Kane entered the small bathroom and shut the door behind him, as if it mattered. He could see the silhouette of Samantha's body from behind the curtains and his cock already began stirring.

He wasn't gonna fuck her, but he also wasn't going to let her forget yet, that she was his. His toy.

He pulled the curtain aside, a spray of warm water striking him briefly in his face. The shower head was pouring down on her, the older woman's wet hair saturated and her already smeared make up, vanishing. The droplets of water cascaded down her still stiff nipples and all along Sam's naked body. If she was slippery from the sweat of fucking before, she was drenched in water now.

He did so love a wet slut.

"Give me the soap, pet."
 
Samantha ran the soap over her skin, washing the sweat and cum off her body. Feeling the soap slide along her skin only seemed to make her more horny. She was already dying to have Kane’s cock back inside her. A wave of guilt hit her at the thought and she cringed. Her marriage to Tim was more like roommates than husband and wife but she couldn’t help but feel a little bit bad. He was a good guy, he just happened to be boring both in the bedroom and out of it. She’d had quite a few friends over the years whose husbands had cheated on them and she’d always felt lucky that she never had that issue with Tim. She knew he didn’t worry about her cheating on him either, he trusted her completely yet here she was letting a guy almost half her age fuck her.

Her reasonable side knew she had to end this affair but just the thought of doing so...upset her. Her life had been fairly mundane for quite a while and this affair was exhilarating. It made her feel desirable and fun.

Before she could bring herself down anymore she reminded herself that she was already here for the weekend, she might as well stay since Tim and the kids were out of town. She might as well wait to figure it all out until after she was home again.

She rinsed the soap off her body and started to lean back to rinse the conditioner from her hair when the shower curtain was pulled open. She startled as Kane stuck his head in and a few seconds later felt her eyes stinging as conditioner ran into them.

"Give me the soap, pet."

“You scared me, ass! Now I have soap in my eyes...you’re gonna have to get the soap yourself,” she snapped.

Despite her tone she was actually excited that he was joining her in the shower but she wanted to hide that fact. She had already come across as much more eager than she wanted.
 
“You scared me, ass! Now I have soap in my eyes...you’re gonna have to get the soap yourself!"

He grimaced, the corner of his mouth pulling away from his face in an almost comical sense.

He didn't take her insults too seriously, they were beginning to adopt a sense of each other that led to an almost playful resentment.

Still... Baby steps were one thing. This was entirely another.

Kane took Samantha's wet hair in a clump with his fist, pulling her head back roughly. When he did he could see the lines of soap forming from her hairline, and blinding her. He forced her head into the path of the water spray and watched it clear her face as he held her in place.

When it was done he took her jaw in his other hand and pressed between her cheeks... Popping her mouth open and letting the water slowly fill it...

"Bitch... I said get me the fucking soap."
 
Kane’s response was almost instant and came in the form of using a fistful of her hair to yank her head back. She whimpered but before she could say anything he pushed her head forward until it was directly under the shower head. The water pounded down on her face, washing the soap from her hair and eyes.

Despite the lack of soap in her eyes now she still couldn’t open them with the water spraying down on them so she felt rather than saw Kane’s hand move to grip her jaw. He slowly squeezed until the pain was too much and she opened her mouth. Water instantly began filling it and Samantha struggled to turn her head so she could spit it out.

"Bitch... I said get me the fucking soap."

Kane held her head in place long enough that fear started to fill her. When he finally let go she immediately turned her head to spit out all the water left in her mouth. She took a few moments to catch her breath before she wiped the water from her eyes and grabbed the bar of soap for Kane. She handed it to him without a word, unsure if she was more scared or angry at this point though she was leaning more towards scared.

She tilted her head back and started rinsing the conditioner out of her again, hoping her emotions weren’t completely obvious. Everytime she thought she had a handle on the dynamics of their relationship Kane did something else to throw her off-kilter. Samantha wasn’t used to feeling like she had so little power in a relationship or any aspect of her life really. She definitely wanted to get the relationship on more equal ground, she just wasn’t sure how to accomplish that yet.
 
Back
Top