Hope Hicks

I'm sure her looks are 99% of the reason Trump keeps her around, but as for her literally being a mistress, there's no evidence.

Of course, he may be beyond the stage of life where he's grabbing pussy or doing much of anything else with it. He's 71 and fat.

I have seen a few gossip articles suggesting she is his lover.

This caused me to start looking at press photographs for her expressions when she is near him compared to when Melania is also there.

It reminds me of the expressions on Monica Lewinsky's face in those old photos with Clinton.

I think it makes for interesting conjecture and of course time will tell.

I think 'Rump schtups every women that gets within his sight. Or at least he tries to. I don't think you work for him without putting out though.

It is also being said that Melania has been with the head of security at Tiffany's in the Trump Tower for some time.

Political affairs so to speak are interesting in part because they are most often open secrets in the media and political circles.

Leaving us to read between the lines.

Maybe this is why there are now open comparisons in the News between what Melania is wearing and what Hope is wearing?

does she have dark glasses and a white cane or maybe a seeing eye dog?

Personally, I don't care whether or not Trump is fucking somebody besides his wife, as long as she is willing.

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

Personally, I don't care whether or not Trump is fucking somebody besides his wife, as long as she is willing.

So then, no Clinton?

Clinton and Monica never bothered me, but some of the others were unwilling. :(

Last edited:
Trump and Monica never concerned me, but some of the others were unwilling. :(

I was neutral on Clinton and Monica because she knew what she was doing and, with her mother's help, was gunning for him. That doesn't mean that I didn't think he had misused his position and was thinking with his dick when he was being entrusted with using better reasoning than that on policy. I rated him down significantly as a political leader and have discounted him ever since. Above all else with Clinton, I thought he had terrible taste in women, usually going with trashy ones. No class.

I was neutral on Clinton and Monica because she knew what she was doing and, with her mother's help, was gunning for him. That doesn't mean that I didn't think he had misused his position and was thinking with his dick when he was being entrusted with using better reasoning than that on policy. I rated him down significantly as a political leader and have discounted him ever since. Above all else with Clinton, I thought he had terrible taste in women, usually going with trashy ones. No class.

I'm glad we're in agreement on Hillary. I thought Monica was rather pretty, though.

I wouldn't coitus Bills GFs with his genitals.

He's without doubt a philanderer and might still be sleeping around, and probably his eye roams over too or even flirts with her cause he's human

But he's 70. And she's 30, not 40. Not even a mature 30.
Come on… I'm certain there's nothing physical between them.

Certain?

Her mother told her to take lots of notes for a book she can write someday.

Good advice, yes?

She is the 4th Mrs. Trump in training.

Can I get an 'amen' from all the Trumpelstilskin Evangelicals out there?

She was a Ralph Lauren model before working for Ivanka.

Did does she pimp for daddy?

I did not think of this until now.

Funny how Tromp's people must all lawyer-up when Obama's found no such need. And no, I doubt she's fucking or blowing Tromp. She's not Slavic enough for him.

Your second link ('tuxedo') is interesting. Hicks and Ivanka dress as they to show their essential harmlessness and powerlessness. Also to flash 'headlights' (tits) and tennis-toned thighs to distract media attention from the latest Trompian horseshit.

Back