What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari? Meh.
Behold the only Dom who has been able to get me to cum on demand

Plymouth1970Cuda_Set3_01-vi.jpg

Cudas, GTOs, Chevelles, and Shelbys bring it everytime.

Agreed, but I don't like that scoop. It looks wrong.

I prefer the much more old skool, as it should be, models, without the bling and hoo ha. Just a nice shape, and power.

resize.asp

Made me laugh

Rachel Maddow made me laugh last night at work, when she suggested people google "Santorum". The first search engine result. Priceless...

I prefer the much more old skool, as it should be, models, without the bling and hoo ha. Just a nice shape, and power.

But, but pony cars are suppose to have hoo ha! :D Yeah, it’s hard to find models of these cars without scoops. I guess I don’t mind them on pony or muscle cars, and infact have been known to get all aquiver over shaker scoops. As long as the car doesn’t have a spoiler (if not for racing purposes). I once saw a mini-van, a MINI-VAN with a spoiler.:(

Gorgeous. Needs a sound clip.

What made me smile: Discussing rotties and He-Man until the wee hours of the morning.

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow made me laugh last night at work, when she suggested people google "Santorum". The first search engine result. Priceless...

This is a great story. It all started with a Dan Savage column in response to some of Santorum's sanctimonious bullshit denouncing homosexual relationships. There have been so many links to the Savage site that Santorum has almost zero chance of having his own site show up on page one of a google search.

Serves the asshat right.

But, but pony cars are suppose to have hoo ha! :D Yeah, it’s hard to find models of these cars without scoops. I guess I don’t mind them on pony or muscle cars, and infact have been known to get all aquiver over shaker scoops. As long as the car doesn’t have a spoiler (if not for racing purposes). I once saw a mini-van, a MINI-VAN with a spoiler.:(

Some scoops are fine! I just prefer them a little more understated and streamlined, than obnoxious. And who needs hoo ha when the engine purrs like a satisfied liion that just ate a tiger? :D

Wooohooo my friends daughter just called to say she had passed her driving test first time and to thank me for giving her driving lessons.

Her reward is that she gets to drive one of my babies (with me in the car). After thinking this through properly after having a discussion about it with her I am having disturbing visuals of doing laps through town with the boy racers on a Friday or Saturday night with Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rhianna or Lady Gaga up as loud as she can get them, oh the humiliation but she's pretty excited so I will just have to smile and try not to hide my face.

This is a great story. It all started with a Dan Savage column in response to some of Santorum's sanctimonious bullshit denouncing homosexual relationships. There have been so many links to the Savage site that Santorum has almost zero chance of having his own site show up on page one of a google search.

Serves the asshat right.

Dan Savage = Walking deity.

He had good taste in cars. Not good taste in fine dining.

And I don't believe you anyway.

Google it.

Google it.

Okay.

Edited to add:

I looked at several pages with several permutations of the words "Rolls Royce, Jeffery Dahmer, car," etc, with no page saying exactly that Jeffery owned/drove a Rolls.

I'm confused. Where did you get your information? Because I ain't seein' it.

Last edited:
Okay.

Edited to add:

I looked at several pages with several permutations of the words "Rolls Royce, Jeffery Dahmer, car," etc, with no page saying exactly that Jeffery owned/drove a Rolls.

FUCK! The internets are broken again. :mad:

I'm gonna call the help desk, and then see what I can find.

The cat grooming herself in front of a mirror.
Remembering, how I thought as a child that cats and dogs are the same animal, but cats are girls and dogs are boys.
My fever broke.

The whole Lord Stevia thing has been amusing me for days... especially a few people who seem to have missed the memo and are taking it seriously.

Etoile's graduation and her new AV.

Me too.

Okay.

Edited to add:

Okay. This isn't the quality of photo that I was actually looking for. But I was able to enhance it, using DGEvision, the technology of which is not yet available to the NSA, Navy SEALs or the Mossad.

attachment.php

Satisfied?

Attachments

• dahmer.jpg
    dahmer.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 65
Lord Stevia

Is this a Dan Quinn reference because if so you an' me gon be friends son.

I made oatmeal with cinnamon and honey and it was delicious and it made me smile and my girlfriend was like "why are you smiling?" and I said "oatmeal" and she gave me a weird look.

I sent a text to Jounar this morning saying that seeing as tomorrow is the end of the world, today would be a good day to propose....

He sent a text back: In that case, Sunday would be better.

:rolleyes:

Actually, I like his thinking. By waiting until all that's left on Earth are the sinful and the wicked, he'd be proving that in his eyes you are the best of a thoroughly attractive lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back