Sissy looking for online mistress

Letisha

Virgin
Im a 35yo sissy slave and looking for a mistress to own me, who I can serve and worship for her pleasure.

To be her pet, toy for her pleasure and to follow her commands and rules for her amusement. To be turned into her sissy slut for her pleasure, to be humiliated, degraded and to be fully submissive to her.

Kik letishacd

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a 35yo sissy slave and looking for a mistress to own me, who I can serve and worship for her pleasure.

To be her pet, toy for her pleasure and to follow her commands and rules for her amusement. To be turned into her sissy slut for her pleasure, to be humiliated, degraded and to be fully submissive to her.

Kik letishacd or email tiaanxxx@gmail.com

You do sound like a tempting treat. You may apply by PM.

Mistress Ilsa, I would love to try to take Letisha's place if you want. I am a cross dressing submissive bottom gurl who craves degradation and humiliation and who would love to be turned into Mistress's sissy slut slave and fucktoy

Mistress Ilsa, I would love to try to take Letisha's place if you want. I am a cross dressing submissive bottom gurl who craves degradation and humiliation and who would love to be turned into Mistress's sissy slut slave and fucktoy

Why are you hijacking someone else's personal ad?

Why are you hijacking someone else's personal ad?

Now now. The OP never responded and caseyjordan wishes to audition.

I'm still thinking about allowing it.

It IS Christmas and all.

Oops! I'm so sorry! It never even crossed my silly little mind that I was hijacking, maybe because I assumed the OP would never come back and because I got a little too excited at the thought of applying to Mistress Ilsa *blushes*

Still, I know it's a very bad thing to do so I should probably be punished, despite it being Christmas...

Back