The Defenders Revival Character Room!

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
So recently I stumbled across the super hero thread for the defenders. The defenders is a super hero group role play that was done a few months ago that I found to be a fascinating read. It my brain moving and grooving and as the big comic book nerd I am its something I would love to get going.

So for those of you interested please fill out a character sheet! I am putting a limit on three characters per person. You can choose to designate which one is your main secondary and third if you wish! These can be heroes and villains! I am not going to say every one needs one of each but it would make it easier for every one involved if we had a large group of both to fight and play off one another.


Without further ado here is the intro!

Calling All Defenders

Five years, five years since our final fight against the syndicate. Five years since our enemies killed one of our own and we were forced to disband. The people who once rallied behind us turned calling for our heads and forcing us to retire. Our golden age was gone and nothing but the memories remained.

Until today.

I’ve tried to continue the fight underground like many of you have. Our enemies have taken the time to get stronger seeping into every nook and cranny of the world and infecting it. They have grown stronger in our absence and now I fear they are reaching a complete global take over. They must be stopped before it is too late.

The world needs us again.

They will NOT welcome us back with open arms. They will rebel and say they do not need us. We will be on the run from them working to protect the people who hate us. This is not for the faint of heart and only the strongest among us will be able to shoulder such injustice.

I believe each and every one of us is needed in the fight. I call upon you old friends and new ones to join our band. Your powers and skills are needed if we are to turn the tide!

Defenders! Rise!


And here is the character sheet! Please make sure it is filled out when you post!

Character sheet
V. 2


Basic Information

Full name:

Nickname/ Alias:

Gender:

Species:

Age:

Sexuality:

Nationality:

Religion:

City Or Town Of Birth:

Currently lives:

Languages Spoken:

Native Language:

Relationship Status:

Physical Appearance


Height:

Weight:

Figure/ Build:

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Eye Color:

Skin color/ Skin type:

Tattoos:

Piercing:

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks:

Preferred Style Of Clothing:

Frequently Worn Jewelry:

Costume (if applicable):

HEALTH

Smoker:

Drinker:

Illness:

Mental Issues:

Lost Limbs/ injuries:

Personality

Likes:

Dislikes:

Goals:

Aspirations:

Personality:

SKILLS

Skills:

Weapons:

Powers:

BACKGROUND

Background:

NOTE: As some one brought to my attention it isnt very clear where the Defenders HQ might be and what location we are based in.

I am going to say it is underground specifically under The Super Hero Capital New York City! You can get there via subway hidden entrances and all the standard super hero nonsense secret entrances!
 
Last edited:
Basic Information

Full name: Jack Kirby

Nickname/ Alias: Infinity Man

Gender: Male

Species: Human in base form (see powers)

Age: 32

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: American

Religion: Lapsed Catholic

City Or Town Of Birth: Know here U.S.A

Currently lives: Defenders HQ

Languages Spoken: Fluent in several alien dialects and human ones as well

Native Language: American

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: six foot

Weight: 200

Figure/ Build:

Broad with large shoulders big arms and built like a big bear

Hair Color: Brown with some light gray streaks

Hair Style: short buzz cut

Eye Color: Green

Skin color/ Skin type: Tan

Tattoos: N/A

Piercing: N/A

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: various battle scars throughout the year from his super hero career the most prominent one is the burn mark on his back from the childhood event

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Wears jeans boots A black T shirt and brown leather jacket

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Omni Device (see powers)

Costume (if applicable): None (see powers)

HEALTH

Smoker: N/A

Drinker: Socially

Illness: N/A

Disease: N/A

Mental Issues: N/A

Lost Limbs/ injuries: third degree burns on his body

Personality

Likes: Eating, being a hero, pizza

Dislikes: Syndicate, birds, clowns

Goals: To finish the syndicate once and for all

Aspirations: To bring back the defenders to settle down

Personality: Jack is for the most part a straight up guy who believes in fighting the good fight and helping people. He primarily deals with over confidence and tends to come off cocky and knowing in the field. He’s grown a lot since his teenage super hero days when this used to be a bigger problem but still tends to be joking and dismissive in the field. He believes he can overcome everything however and that is also his greatest strength as he doesn’t back down from much of anything.

SKILLS

Skills: Over the years Jack has learned several fighting styles and skills though he primarily relies on his boxing skills. He is a masterful technician and strategist and has been doing this for almost twenty years. During his years on the run he has learned how to hot wire cars pick locks and keep his communications underground.

Weapons: The OMNI device

Powers: The OMNI device that was once bonded to Jack as a child contains the DNA from the Roswell ship that crashed years ago. The ship contained the blueprints for more than a thousand-reported species of unknown extra-terrestrials. The ship was believed to be an Ark of sorts ferrying DNA from a system that scientist believe was being destroyed.

The interface or “Index” catalogued and kept the DNA safe. The index they believe was created to seek out a host interface and work together to recreate the DNA stored.

That was not what happened.

The index is still to this day being studied. It bonded with Jack at the age of eleven and cannot be removed. The index is capable of rewriting his DNA turning him into a partial hybrid of an alien species. It does not take over his complete DNA merely rewrites half of it as a form of splicing.

The index seems to also repair and keep his DNA stable enabling the process. Jack is in complete control of himself and his powers during the process. He creates super hero personas around these aliens and for a while the public was not aware the aliens were operating under ONE person.

These are the following aliens he has used in the past

Beast- a werewolf like creature beast is capable of climbing across any surface. His senses are sharp allowing him to track almost anything by scent. He can run on all fours very fast and has razor sharp claws and teeth.

Feedback- Jack becomes living energy capable of directing and absorbing any kind of energy and blasting it back.

Mighty Man- A go to persona of Jack’s Mighty Man race is a humanoid like race that seem to possess enormous strength. Mighty Man is capable of jumped to great heights and physical feats. This is his strongest form.

Armadillo- Jack becomes an armored creature with hardened shell-like plates all over his body. The shells can deflect most conventional weapons and he can curl into a ball to protect others.

Arsenal- A cyborg like persona. Arsenal is a waking robotic like creature with the ability to infect and turn things into weaponry. Things that are already weapons are upgraded and other things that aren’t are turned into one.

Weaknesses: The index needs time to recharge and can only maintain the form for a total of fifteen minutes. After that time it takes thirty minutes to charge. He can switch between personas but at the expense of burning more of his energy.
His forms also have their own weaknesses

For instance beast doesn’t like fire and armadillo can’t handle sonic

BACKGROUND

Background: Jack was a kid that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
He and his family lived in Knowhere U.S.A a town that was a front for a secret alien research base. His father long with many of the other town folks were scientist dedicated to studying the Ark ship. The town was built above the facility and for eleven years none of the wives or the kids were the wiser about it.

Then Jack took a dare

Jack was always more curious than he should be. So when someone dared him to enter the abandoned town clock tower he took it. Little did he know the clock tower was the base to get into the underground research facility. Jack snuck in and through a series of luck and quick decisions was able to enter into the base.
He explored it unable to help himself. He found out the truth behind the facility and went to explore the alien ship. He managed to get aboard and hearing a mysterious whistle moved towards the DNA room. The index was calling him having determined that at his young age he would be a suitable incubator for the DNA stored inside.

He reached the index and touched it establishing the connection. The index merged with his body and he lapsed into a coma. He was in the coma for a week during which he was moved into the base and monitored. They watched as his DNA changed several times morphing into various different strands each more exotic then the next.

Finally he stabilized and awoke. The index was a part of him now though merged into his chest as a faint glowing tattoo. He found he could speak to in a way and guide it into transforming himself into the half alien hybrids.

He was tested for some time before he decided he had enough! The silver age heroes like miracle man and the hourglass drew him into the idea of helping people. He started without a name relying on his alien species to keep his identity secure. He also raced from the government specifically the old commander of the base Zalvin who considered him US property.

He quickly made a name for himself as being a cocky kid who left a host of damage. Several of the silver age heroes attempted to help him to understand what he was doing but he wouldn’t hear it. He was a cocky kid who did a good job who cared what mess he left behind?

Then one day he was doing a routine hero job. He was saving people from a burning building and misjudged how much time he had. He paused to show off and the index times out. He was trapped in a burning building with a group of people he was trying to save.

His quick thinking got them out but at the cost of third degree burns all over his body. He was in the hospital for some time and after wards decided to be better at the hero business. He dedicated himself to doing better and became the premier hero Infinity Man!

He founded the defenders when he was eighteen and it took the place of the silver age hero group named minuteman. When they disbanded he went underground fighting the good fight alone for as long as he could.
 
haracter sheet
V. 2

Basic Information

Full name: Arianne Du Pointe

Nickname/ Alias: Commander Stones

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 35

Sexuality: Lesbian

Nationality: American/ French/ African American

Religion: Agnostic

City Or Town Of Birth: New Orleans

Currently lives: Defenders HQ

Languages Spoken: American

Native Language: American

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: Five Five

Weight: 175

Figure/ Build: While Commander Stone is small and slight she more than makes up for it. Her skin is a mixture of both her French mother and her black father. She has a curvy hour glass figure and is muscular but not overtly muscular. Her hair is long and black her one rebellion since leaving the Marine Corps. She has a full bust and most prominently a very thick ass.

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Long and straight

Eye Color: Brown

Skin color/ Skin type: Light Brown

Tattoos: Has a tattoo on her hip of a dragon that snakes up her sides and ends curved around her breast.

Piercing: Naval, Clit

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: A few battle scars from her marine corps days

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Her clothing is a bit of a clash against her dual personalities. During combat or on missions she wears dark military esque clothing. If not in costume she will adapt to wearing dark non-descript clothing and more manly attire.

However when on free time and after a mission she prefers more girly clothing. Specifically dresses and designer brands if going out. She wears skimpy clothing at base preferring to be as comfortable as possible versus covering up.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Her mother’s rings on a chain around her neck

Costume (if applicable):

Commander Stone costume is simple. She wears a tight body hugging black suit that has a gun holster and knife belt strapped to her legs. She wears high heeled boots and a bright yellow belt with blue stripes. The body suit is open right at the swell of her cleavage. Her face is free except for her aviators and her hair is tied back in a ponytail. She has a holster on her back for her guns.

HEALTH

Smoker: Occasionally

Drinker: Socially (more so than most)

Illness: None

Disease: None

Mental Issues: None (unless being extremely patriotic counts)

Lost Limbs/ injuries: missing a bit of her ear from a shrapnel grenade

Personality

Likes: Guns, America, helping people, the military, women, the finer things in life, and food

Dislikes: Bullies, Bigots, any one infringing on civil liberties, the syndicate, handsy men, disrespect,

Goals: To get revenge for the her corps and herself

Aspirations: To settle down eventually after the fight is over

Personality: She has been called a “brick wall” for her unflinching morals and her stance on things. Very little can be done to change her mind and to say she is opinionated would be underselling how hard headed she can be. She believes strongly in American and of truth and justice and a desire to see these things around her. She can be a bit intense but she is the most loyal person you will ever come across and not afraid to speak her mind.

SKILLS

Skills: She is an expert tactician capable of leading when needed. She is an expert marksman capable of using a variety of weaponry and classes. She learned CQC in the military but prefers to use her guns. She also is handy with a knife.

Weapons: Her go to weapon is the Trifecta an experimental gun she stole from the syndicate. The guns has three modes of firing and can be modified on the fly. It is a highly customizable gun that also features the ability to fire in three modes.
These three modes are

Thunder- A shotgun like sonic blast capable of blowing people back hurting their ears and killing them.

The Lancer- Snipper Riffle capable of shooting out lances of plasma that burn enemies and punch through walls

Houser- Assault Rifle shoots out high powered weaker plasma rounds.

She also uses special boots that allow her to jump three times in the air for added mobility. Her suit also has a shield and offers a slight increase to her physical strength (not enough for her to really be considered SUPER strong)
Powers: None

BACKGROUND

Background:

Arianne comes from a long line of military families. Her father and mother met while her father was overseas and the young girl grew up as a military brat. Her family line of soldiers stretched all the way back to the civil war and she grew up learning stories of their bravery. That bravery helped her through her younger years when issues like race and being different were much harder than they are now. She never lost her drive though nor did she ever lose the stories. She graduated top of her class and went to military college joining the marine corps just like her father who had died two years previously out on tour.

She took the military well a natural just like those who came before her. She realized her sexual orientation during this time and did her best to adapt to being even more different than she originally thought. She rose through the ranks beating out boys and girls alike and graduating top of her class.

From there she gained an officer role in the marine. She was responsible for training and leading several prominent squares. Each and every one of them benefitted from her training and she eventually developed a reputation for training “the best of the best”.

Then everything changed

She trusted the corps with her life and her family’s life. So she was shocked when she found out that the Marine Corp was involved in a high level of corruption the men and woman she trained were phasing out early leaving to work for a mysterious Private Sector military called Black Arrow. She investigated and was dismayed to find her commander was behind it. He and the Black Arrow were working for the syndicate acting as their muscle where force was needed.
She swore revenge and broke into the Black Arrow PMC. She stole their research weapons and fled from the cops. She is now being hunted by the military and syndicate and looking for a new cause to join.
 
Raven Bio

Thanks for the invitation, Erotic ;)

Here goes: Character sheet V. 2

Basic Information

Full name: Amelia Raven Hunter

Nickname/ Alias: Raven

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 30

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: Irish / Native American

Religion: None

City Or Town Of Birth: Powell Wyoming

Currently lives: New York, New York.

Languages Spoken: American English, Hillbilly, Red Neck and some Jargin’

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance

Height: 5’5”
Weight: 130
Figure/ Build: 36-28-30 (bust, waist, hips)

Hair Color: A very dark brown, some black and some strands of red
Hair Style: Long, down to her butt- a little bit of bangs

Eye Color: Green

Skin color/ Skin type: Lightly tanned

Tattoos: a small ring of birds around her ankle (left)

Piercing: Ears

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: a flat brown birthmark on her nap shaped like a turtle

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Leather and skimpy, jeans and skimpy. Hell even her skirts are going to be tiny as hell and most likely leather!

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Her father’s dog tags around her neck. A mood ring on her right middle finger, the one she flips the masses off with.

Costume (if applicable): No costume, just tight and barely there.

HEALTH

Smoker: No

Drinker: Yes

Illness: None

Disease: Nope

Mental Issues: Narcissism count?

Lost Limbs/ injuries: Bullet wound in her back upper shoulder, healed. A few small scars remain from growing up in the wilds of Wyoming and chickenpox marks ( a few)

Personality: Raven grew up very poor, bullied and shy as hell. A tom boy for the longest time, shes the elder of two. Her brother is off currently in the military but soon to be released. She didn’t blossom until the last two years of high school and when she changed from a toad into a ‘princess’ it changed those around her. Learning the hard way about life, she changed relatively quickly and into a rather cold hard ass. She has to look out for number one, herself because no one else is going to.

Likes: Peanut butter, sexy people and good music.

Dislikes: bitches, weak cry-babies, liver!

Goals: Stay alive, out of jail and get rich in the mean time!

Aspirations: Same damn thing as above

Personality: (this needs edited out 😊 its in here twice)

SKILLS: Riding ( be it men, motorcycle or horseback), knives

Weapons: Various small knives, thrown ones as well as buck knife. 2 small matching 9mm, garrotte. Lasso/whip. Poisons

Powers: Telekinesis, Teleportation and camouflage

Telekinesis – She can lift with her mind and up to a fairly large item (like a bus) but only for a short time. She can lift smaller items for longer periods of time, but nothing longer than a few minutes. This gives her very large and painful migraines up to severe brain bleeding if she pushes too hard or tries to do too much. This ability she tries very hard not to use.
Teleportation – She can port small distances she can clearly see with her own eyes without much risk of harm. Provided the area stays as it is, clear of others and nothing enters the space when she does. She can teleport to places she has been before, of greater distances, if all the above applies. It hasn’t changed and nothing is in the space she teleports in to. She can also link with someone’s mind and take a single person with her in teleporting, but the rules apply there as well. Cannot have changed too much or anyone or anything be in the space they materialize into.
This ability is dangerous and can kill if they materialize with something or someone else in the space. It will fused them, cut them, and usually it kills. It will weaken her to use it. Small distances – little to no down time / cool down. Greater distances and/or carrying someone with her will have a greater down time and weaken her greatly. It would take a good ten to fifteen minutes to even be able to walk afterwards.
Invisibility – Self-explanatory. She can hide herself from others by vanishing, if she cannot teleport out. She can maintain it for a good half hour or so for herself. If she is masking herself and another (which requires skin to skin contact) she can only manage it for half that time. It’s not exactly comfortable either for her to hide someone. They must maintain skin to skin contact the entire time and the contact between them will, over time, get hotter and hotter. It will not cause burns but it will feel like it is burning, to the point of pain and need to let go.

BACKGROUND

Raised in a small town, the first eight years of her life was just her and her mother, Amelia. Named after the woman who birthed her, it is now a sour topic she won’t speak of. Nor will she use her given name, opting instead to use Raven. Little bird isn’t nearly as imposing as Raven, and she needed a good nick name. After two tours, her father came home to find a drunk for a wife, who hated him, the military and married life. Small towns, being a mother, missed opportunities. There was a whole damn list but who gives a shit, right? Amelia left her daughter and husband and still hasn’t been seen to this day. Not that Raven cared to see the bitch any time in this life time. Leaving that life behind and shit hole town, she found the city far more fulfilling.
Over the past ten years she’s used her mind, body and influence to work herself into a nice little business. She owns Tartarus, a night club but it’s only one of many she owns. The eastern coast is littered with her money, influence and growing power. If you want it, it’s most likely that she can get it for you. At a cost.
She doesn’t deal in drugs, but she is assumed to be running a rather lucrative gun smuggling business. A few gambling establishments and money laundering to boot. Though, no one can prove any of it. Weapons are her bread and butter. She neither works for the good guys OR the bad ones. Independent woman, running independent Pawn shops all up and down the coast. She strives to keep up good business, legit fed-proof kind, at least for appearance sake.
 
Character sheet
V. 2

Basic Information

Full name: Roderick Jones

Nickname/ Alias: Viscous, Poison

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Russian

Religion: Atheist

City Or Town Of Birth: Moscow

Currently lives: Syndicate base of operation (the Spire)

Languages Spoken: Russian, English

Native Language: Russian

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: 6’2

Weight: 150 (regular)
250 (poison)

Figure/ Build:
Human Form
Slightly and almost sick looking. He has a muscular torso but his body has a frail and sickly pale look to it.
Poison Form
Huge a monstrous hulking like creature he is as tall as a bus with massive hands and rippling muscles

Hair Color: reddish brown

Hair Style: super short almost bald

Eye Color: Grey

Skin color/ Skin type:
Human Form
Pale Almost Sickly
Poison
Midnight Black
Tattoos: None

Piercing: None

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: Needle marks from various surgeries

Preferred Style Of Clothing: As poison he wears no clothing but in his human form he wears loose fitting clothes that hide his ailing body.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: A faded dirty medical bracelet which words have long since smudged and become ineligible.

Costume (if applicable):
As Poison Roderick becomes encased in a hulking monster like black goo with red accents. Spikes jut from his forearms and the spine of his back. He gains a long tongue and rows of razor sharp deadly teeth.

HEALTH

Smoker: No

Drinker: No

Illness: Roderick has a host of diseases and illness. His body is failing in several ways and he is only kept alive by the poison. He suffers from everything from Asthma to rare blood disorders.

Mental Issues: Oh boy. While TECHNICALLY Roderick has never been diagnosed with anything his mental physce is… A mess. Poison has taken the form of a monster in his body and is constantly egging him on and trying to draw him in.

Lost Limbs/ injuries: None so far

Personality

Likes: Living but very little else. He tries to enjoy things and people but his off-putting looks and demeanor make him sort of an outcast even if he is syndicates top agent.

Dislikes: Himself, Poison, other people. Hospitals, graveyards

Goals: To find some way to live, to get a cure for poison, to end the Defenders once and for all

Aspirations: To live pure and simple

Personality: What personality? He tries his best to fit in but most of the time he is very stoic and quiet. He barely says anything and when he does it somehow always manages to sound awkward. Poison on the reverse side is a sociopath who delights in feeding on people and using his strength.

SKILLS

Skills: He is a bruiser… while he has some fighting skills he is more of a raw power no finesse kind of fighter.

Weapons: Poison is a weapon in and of itself (see powers)

Powers:
Poison is a “symbiotic” body suit that “enhances” the users natural abilities and strengths

In reality while it DOES enhance his strength and abilities it’s also pure poison. It is strength rivals that of Mighty Man and is perfectly capable of leveling buildings and causing untold destruction.

But that pales in comparison to Poisons real power its ability to secrete itself out of Roderick and corrupt everything it touches.

It is capable of shooting itself out as black goo that can cause sickness and burns on any one it touches. His touch itself is deadly and if held for too long he will infect the person and cause them to get sick. He can shoot this goo out of his body in the form of tentacles as well.

BACKGROUND

Background

From his first breath Roderick’s life was in danger.
He was born in the middle of the night under a blood moon. At first he was presumed to be a still birth. It was only at the last possible second that he seemed to awaken giving out this blood curling loud cry that startled everyone in the room. Even so his chances or surving through the night were said to be slim to none.

Yet survive he did

He clung to life even as his body proved to be more and more unsuited for it. He became known as a miracle baby at the hospital a survivor. Eventually they were forced to let him and his mother go even though they were unsure he would survive out in the harsh Moscow streets. His childhood was a flurry of test medical procedures and worse of all being trapped in his own home. The pressure was too much for his mother and eventually she left him in the care of the very doctors who experimented on him.

The rest of his young life was spent trying to figure out how he survived and what wrong with him. He was kept in a special wing of the hospital and had no friends save for the nurses and doctors. His spare time was spent reading every medical journal and book he could get his hands on. He tried to understand what was wrong with him as well and became something of a novice doctor as he moved into his adult years.

On his eighteenth birthday, he was approached by a syndicate representative. She promised him that she would expose him to an experimental procedure that would allow him to leave the hospital and hopefully heal him. He agreed and was whisked in a matter of hours from the hospital to a small medical facility.
Things got…. Hazy from there. Syndicate records indicate that the entire base was destroyed. The procedure was meant to inject him with a highly volatile symbiotic compound. They believed they could control it.

They believed wrong.

Poison was born and for almost three months he invaded capture by both heroes and the syndicate. A series of murders began to crop up and the world was given a first taste of Poisons hunger. The syndicate finally managed to capture him and reign him in forcing the creature to revert back to Roderick. They helped him gain control of it… At least enough control that he could be used for their purposes…..
As long as it suited Poison at least
 
This looks fun, I've been looking for a good roleplay

Character sheet
V. 2


Basic Information

Full name: Rodger Andrew Harrier

Nickname/ Alias: Jolt

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 28

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Australian

Religion: Atheist, but often considers becoming christian

City Or Town Of Birth: A small mining town in Western Australia called Broken Hill

Currently lives: A penthouse on Manhattan Island, New York

Languages Spoken: English, some words and phrases in Italian and Japanese

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: 6 foot 3 inches

Weight: 210 pounds

Figure/ Build: Tall and slender, but with very long, muscular arms

Hair Color: Very light brown, almost blond

Hair Style: short and spiky

Eye Color: Light blue

Skin color/ Skin type: Tan, with veins that glow a pale blue (see powers)

Tattoos: N/A

Piercing: A simple gold ear ring on his left ear

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: A variety of scars and electrical burns along his hands from working with machinery

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Mostly black business suits, with a partially undone blue shirt and no tie.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: A plain gold ring on his right hand middle finger

Costume (if applicable): A black Kevlar body suit threaded with gold wire, leading to several conductive plates across his body. The suit is designed and built by Rodger and is mostly knife proof, bullet proof and fire resistant.

HEALTH

Smoker: Casual

Drinker: Often gets drunk, especially while at parties.

Illness: Chronic migraines, linked to power.

Mental Issues: N/A

Lost Limbs/ injuries: A few electrical burns across his body.

Personality

Likes: Partying, sex, food, money (very materialistic)

Dislikes: Being ordered around, losing, enclosed spaces

Goals: Mostly the acquisition of money.

Aspirations: Become incredibly wealthy, retire on a private island or mansion.

Personality: Very self confident, outgoing and adventurous. However, he can also be very bratty and loses his temper easily if things don't go his way. Loves showing off and being the centre of attention, but he actually has a bit of an inferiority complex.

Despite his job as a hired killer, he is actually very merciful, preferring to kill his targets quickly and without pain and hates excessive violence.

SKILLS

Skills: He has a genius level IQ and impressive knowledge of electricity and mechanics. He is a brilliant tactician and is very skilled in many styles of combat and killing. His control over his powers are impressive, though he relies on them too much. He is also skilled at infiltration and undercover work.

Weapons: Usually none, although he occasionally uses an extendable staff that is designed to conduct electricity.

Powers: Instead of blood, his veins contain a superconducting substance that still carries oxygen like regular blood, but it also conducts electricity with no loss of power. In effect, he is a perfect living battery, capable of absorbing, storing and discharging massive amounts of electricity. The substance in his veins glows blue, and this glow becomes brighter the more electricity he stores.

The electricity also makes him several times stronger than an average person, though he is still physically weaker than many other super humans. He has also used his power to gain some control over magnetic fields, to the extend of being able to attract and repel small metal objects towards his body.

The full extent of his power has never been explored, since doing so may cause him permanent physical and mental damage. However, during a fight with an unknown hero he connected himself directly to the New York power grid, causing a city wide blackout. He then released that power, obliterating a abandoned city block and destroying electrical appliances for almost a mile around him. He then passed out and was went into a coma for a week, suffering serious electrical burns.

His power also has several drawbacks, the main being that storing huge amounts of electricity for extended periods of time causes him to burn from the inside out. He also suffers from migraines and electrical burns from using his power.

BACKGROUND

Background: Rodger grew up in a fairly small, isolated town. Despite this, he was well respected by everyone who knew him and was an over achiever in both academic and athletic competitions. He was also exceedingly popular, although he had no close friends, because he didn't think anyone there was worthy of being friends with him.

He left the town as soon as possible to study electrical engineering at a university in Sydney. There, he obsessed over designing a perfect battery, which would use a superconducting liquid that he had theorised. He received funding for his experiments, but during a test run of a prototype battery an accident occurred and the electrical current redirected through his body. He was 22 at the time.

He awoke almost a month later, despite receiving almost no injuries after the entire lab exploded. After leaving the hospital, he found out that he had lost all of his funding and so he left the university. He soon realised that the accident had altered his blood chemically. He also realised the potential of his powers and briefly considered becoming a super hero, but quickly realised that there was no money in that job.

After that, he worked as a hired thug and hitman, quickly becoming quite wealthy and infamous. Two and a half years before the events of the story, he was hired by the Syndicate and works for them for money. Despite his employment, he dislikes being ordered around and as such, he usually works alone. He mostly does the dirty work that most members of the Syndicate won't be involved with, such as hunting down spies and any remaining heroes.

Recently, he has realised how dark the Syndicate really is and has a suspicion that they are spying on his private life. He is currently looking for an opportunity to leave the Syndicate, although he also knows that doing so will most likely result in his death. Until he sees his chance to leave, he is stuck working for them.
 
Last edited:
Hi all! I thought I might drop in and bring Avery/Siren back in from the original thread :) I look forward to role-playing with you all :)


z0fMK.jpg


Basic Information

Full name: Avery Varpulis

Nickname/ Alias: Siren

Gender: Female

Species: Human/mutation

Age: 28

Sexuality: Straight (but bi-curious)

Nationality: Born in Australia, but background encompassing many European nations.

Religion: Doesn't follow any religion, but enjoys learning about them all.

Currently lives: In a backwash town in country Australia, on her own piece of land. It allows her to fly whenever she likes, and away from the constant stares of people.

Languages Spoken: English

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Free as a bird


Physical Appearance

Figure/ Build: Tall yet curvaceous. She has a set of deep grey, feathered wings sprouting from her back.

Hair Color: Deep red

Hair Style: usually worn in a braid, but sometimes she lets it out when she flies.

Eye Color: Brown

Skin color/ Skin type: Pale

Tattoos: She has a black/grey tattoo of a tree on her left calf, with the roots winding down to her toes. She got it as a reminder to stay grounded, even though she can soar through the clouds.

Piercing: One in each ear lobe and another in her helix in her right ear. Usually wears plain sleepers or studs.

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: Large whitish-grey angel-like wings.

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Practical. She usually wears comfortable clothing that she has to tailor herself to fit around her wings. It is no easy task, so each new outfit is an effort.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Earrings, and a silver necklace given to her by her mother.

Costume (if applicable): Avery had lightweight composite armour made in an old leather armour style. It is deep grey, and moves easily with her.

HEALTH

Smoker: No

Drinker: Very rarely- alcohol and altitude do not mix well.

Illness: Due to her high flying nature she is more prone to common illnesses, if only because of the stresses her body goes through. That said, she takes good care of herself in order to remain well.

Mental Issues: Quiet balanced in general, but suffers from anxiety and bouts of depression if she allows herself to linger on the demise of her family or some of the horrors encountered with the Defenders.

Lost Limbs/ injuries: Some scars on her back from the splicing operation, around the stems of her wings.

Personality

Likes: Old school weapons and armour, reading fantasy novels, mythology.

Dislikes: Being ordered about or having things done for her. Also, strangely, she hates fighting, eagerly seeking out a non-violent end to any conflict, though she will fight if necessary.

Turn-Ons: Honesty, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously.

Turn-Offs: Sycophants, people who want to see the world burn.

Favorite Color: Blue

Taste In Music: Something with a good beat and lyrics; it can be hard and loud, or sweet and keening. Just has to tell a story.

Goals & Aspirations: Working with the Defenders and helping to restore peace and order to earth.

Personality: Avery is a very do-it-yourself kind of girl. Before the splicing operation she was always looking to the skies, thinking of ways to get up and leave her drab life behind. After her accident the wings she was given became a freedom of a kind, but she often found herself missing her simple old life and her parents. Though she would never return to the way she was before, as she had achieved too much to write off her new life.

Avery is a very people-oriented type of person. She doesn't like stirring up tension in a group, but will do so if she perceives an injustice of any kind. Even though she has a sarcastic streak she cares deeply about others, and is generally a very open, friendly and flirty person.

SKILLS

Skills: Quick wit, sarcasm, practical can-do attitude. She is wise, but is also unable to resist a challenge. She has combat training, but not so much as others might have. She can hold her own in a fight, but will need to use her powers to help push her over the edge.

Weapons: A sword, and a bow. In her quiver she carries normal and explosive arrows.

Powers: In addition to her wing splicing operation Avery underwent one to help her body to adjust to the altitudes she would be facing. One of the doctors stuffed up though, damaging her voice box during the operation. The operation to repair it and the implant she was given left her with an ability to use her voice as a weapon. She could reach frequencies with it that could paralyse or manipulate vulnerable people, to create sonic shields or blasts, and she could also use the frequencies to cause pain or to heal. Her main weaknesses is that her bone density and strength were decreased with the wing-splicing operation, in order to make her body more suitable for flight; this means that she does have to be more careful when fighting to avoid injuries.


Backstory: At the age of fifteen, Avery and her parents were in a bad car crash. They were travelling to visit family in country Victoria and were on a dusty country road when it happened. Emergency services took a long time to get there, and by the time they did Avery's parents had already died, and Avery was in critical condition. With the new corruption in the government, medical treatments had become a commodity, and due to the loss of her parents Avery didn't have the resources to pay for proper treatment. She managed to regain consciousness long enough for a representative of one of the more experimental medical laboratories to offer her a deal. Free surgery to repair her spinal cord and patch up her lungs, in return for becoming their first human/animal splicing recipient. Feeling as though she had little other option, and being somewhat delirious from all of the drugs and the shock of the accident, Avery signed off on it. The company kept their word, but when news of the operation was leaked to the authorities their company, and any other with such ambitions, was shut down and such work was outlawed in Australia.

After two and a half years of law-suits, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, Avery fled her strange new life and joined up with the Defenders. She was desperate and lonely; her vocal powers were uncontrolled and dangerous. With the help, training and acceptance of the other heroes, she was able to rebuild her confidence and learn to control her powers, and how to fly as well as any creature who had been born with wings.

After the disbandment of the Defenders, Avery's family members (the ones she and her parents had been travelling to visit) offered for her to live with them. She considered it for a while, but after the trauma of the accident, surgery, the lonely recovery and her time with the Defenders, she felt she had changed. She wasn't the same Avery that had sat in the back of that car and complained about the length of the drive (and wondered why her parents were too tight-arsed to fly). She couldn't bare to go back to that life and face the reminders of what she had lost.
Instead, the federal Government approached Avery and requested her aid as a postergirl for their international diplomatic efforts. After coming down off the Defenders high she felt that there was little else she could offer the world any longer; what was a washed up and mutated hero to do? After several years she grew bored and moved into rural New South Wales, preferring the quiet of the country and the freedom of being alone. She missed the good old Defender days, but she didn't allow herself to dwell on that. She took odd political appearance jobs here and there to make ends meet, but she had found a level of contemplative contentment in her rural home.
 
My second character
Character sheet
V. 2


Basic Information

Full name: Chao Liu

Nickname/ Alias: Nick, The Faerie, Green Thumb

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 22

Sexuality: straight

Nationality: Chinese

Religion: Does not actively follow any religious practices, but claims to follow Taoism

City Or Town Of Birth: Shanghai

Currently lives: On the run in east USA

Languages Spoken: Many dialects of Chinese, English, Indian and countless others from across Asia

Native Language: Chinese

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Weight: 140 pounds

Figure/ Build: Very slight, but is surprisingly muscular

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Long, often covering part of his face

Eye Color: Brown

Skin color/ Skin type: Pale

Tattoos: The names of his parents on his right hip, surrounded a ring of magnolia flowers and leaves

Piercing: Several silver stud piercings on his ears, one above his left eye and one on his tongue

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: A large scar across his right arm, above his armband. A bullet scar through his left shoulder.

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Black torn jeans, running shoes, black tank top, black hoodie. Basically very Gothic.

Frequently Worn Jewellery: The Heart of Gaia, a silver armband with a large emerald.

Costume (if applicable): Wraps himself in an armour of spiked branches, vines, leaves and bark

HEALTH

Smoker: N/A

Drinker: rarely, dislikes the taste of most alcohol

Illness: Anaemic, takes iron supplements

Mental Issues: PTSD from his parents murder, but his mental health has improved in recent years

Lost Limbs/ injuries: His left leg is twisted slightly, from a broken leg that wasn't set properly. He walks with a slight limp.

Personality

Likes: Exploring, nature walks, hiking, sweet food, helping people

Dislikes: Any form of authority, the military, the Syndicate, air travel, fire

Goals: To somehow escape the people that are hunting him, to have a girlfriend

Personality: Usually calm, depressed and cold. Dislikes talking to people, especially about his past. Is actually very lonely, but he is extremely distrusting and fearful of people he doesn't know. He often runs from his problems, but actually enjoys the thrill of fighting.

SKILLS

Skills: A survival expert, he knows a great deal about plants and their uses. He also knows a great deal about cooking, setting and dressing wounds and getting out of tight situations. He trained in a few styles of martial arts with his father and despite his small frame, he is extremely fit and strong. His time on the run has taught him how to escape from police and military, as well as the tactics that they use.

Weapons: The Heart of Gaia's ability to control plants is enough of a weapon.

Powers: The Heart of Gaia is a piece of jewellery, hidden in an ancient temple for thousands of years in India. Chao and his parents, who were both archaeologists, had found and explored the temple. After being attacked by the military, Chao put on the Heart, which attached itself his right arm and gave him the ability to control the growth of plants.

It is believed that the Heart is an alien artefact, used to rapidly farm plants. It can make plants grow extremely quickly, to sizes much larger than they usually would in nature. However, unless the plants continue to receive the energy carried by the Heart or large amounts of water and nutrients, they will die and turn to dust a few minutes after being controlled. There must be one part of the plant within 10 feet of the Heart for Chao to be able to control them.

Chao has learned to control all kinds of plants both in combat and for other purposes. He carries pouches on his belt, filled with a variety of different seeds, which he can grow into a full sized plant in a matter of seconds. He uses heavy tree branches as clubs, spears, whips and grabbing arms.

Other uses of his plants includes armour, creating humanoid golems and even creating wings of leaves that allow him to glide for short distances. By far his most dangerous power is his ability to grow poisonous plants, from stinging nettles to nightshade. However, he hates growing these plants, but if threatened he can use them to devastating effect.

BACKGROUND

Background: Chaos parents were both archaeologists, travelling across Asia exploring and recording information from a variety of ruins and ancient structures. When he was 14, they found a sealed section of a temple in India. Inside, they found the Heart of Gaia and were studying it when a group of Chinese soldiers came in.

The soldiers had been attempting to find the heart for some time and had followed the family. They threatened Chao's family and his father deciphered the text which said that only a child could retrieve the Heart. After hearing that, the soldiers made Chao get the Heart, afterwards killing his parents. Before they could grab the Heart from him, he put it on. The Heart gave him a basic understanding of it's power, which he used to control trees that grew through the temple ruins and kill the soldiers.

After that, he was chased by a variety of military and non military groups for six years. Unlike other alien technology, the Heart is not connected to Chao's DNA and cutting off his arm would be enough to disconnect the Heart from him. In one case, a certain Chinese military commander almost accomplished this, but Chao managed to escape with a very deep cut across his right arm. His small build, power and astonishing ability to escape danger earned him the title "The Faerie" which has grown to be a figure of legend across the continent of Asia and more recently America, too.

He was eventually caught by the Syndicate, which brought him to America and gave him the choice to join them, or lose his arm. Instead he escaped yet again. For the two years since then, he has been running across USA, trying to find any place that he would be safe.
 
Last edited:
Alexis Miller / "Wildfire"

Basic Information

Full name: Alexis Miller (picture)

Nickname/ Alias: Allie or Lexi (nicknames), and Wildfire (superhero alias)

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: American

Religion: Raised Baptist and still believes in God, but doesn't follow any particular faith/religion now.

City Or Town Of Birth: A small southern town that no one has ever heard of.

Currently lives: A small apartment in Murray Hill in midtown Manhattan.

Languages Spoken: English

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Single


Physical Appearance

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 128 lbs

Figure/ Build: Toned and athletic from all of her training as a superhero and a rigorous fitness routine that she's maintained even after the Defenders disbanded, but not so muscular that she's lost her feminine curves.

Hair Color: Red

Hair Style: Long and wavy

Eye Color: Aqua blue

Skin color/ Skin type: Fair

Tattoos: None

Piercing: Ears

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: None

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Casual. Usually jeans, shorts, or cargo pants and some kind of fitted t-shirt.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Usually none out of fear that she would melt it if she were to use her powers.

Costume (if applicable): A form fitting deep red jumpsuit with long sleeves and a low V in the front that is made out of a technologically advanced fire proof material.

Health

Smoker: No

Drinker: In moderation.

Illness: No

Mental Issues: No

Lost Limbs/ injuries: Luckily, no.


Personality

Likes: Being independent, southern food, baking, music of all kinds, reading/learning, working out (Thankfully, otherwise she'd have to give up chicken friend steak and cupcakes, which definitely ain't gonna happen!), and being a superhero.

Dislikes: Bad guys, catcalls, others talking down to her, olives, roaches, and the fact that she STILL hasn't been able to find a decent Tex-Mex place in NYC.

Goals: To use her powers to try and make the world a better place and to protect others others from the Syndicate and other criminals. Currently working on a degree in criminal psychology.

Personality: An introverted extrovert. She's social and outgoing and enjoys the company of others, but is just as happy alone at home curled up with a good book and sipping on a glass of sweet tea.


Skills

Skills: Trained and skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Weapons: Her powers are her weapon.

Powers: Has the power of flight, and the ability to create and manipulate flame. She also has the ability to turn herself into a human flame (picture).


Background

Background:

Alexis had been just eighteen years old and still in high school when the meteor had crashed in her small southern town. She'd been walking home from cheerleading practice one day and taking her usual shortcut through a neighbor's corn field when the blazing ball of fire had suddenly dropped from the sky and crashed right next to her, the blast from the impact causing her to be thrown back and knocked unconscious while the field she was in quickly caught on fire and was entirely engulfed in flame by the time the local fire control team arrived. When they finally managed to put the flames out they were shocked to find Alexis still in the middle of the field near the meteor, unconscious and with all of her clothes burnt off but without a single singed hair or burn mark on her body.

When she awoke from her coma over a week later she discovered that the incident had caught the attention of the FBI, who had demanded that she and the meteor both be brought in to a secret government base to be examined. The entire situation had been covered up, all information about her and the meteor being wiped from the media and the official records showing that it had simply been a wildfire that was responsible for the burnt field.

It was there at the base that her abilities were discovered and the secret FBI organization began her training, planning to recruit her and use her as a secret agent/weapon for the government and giving her the code name "Wildfire". Seeing it as an opportunity to help others with her new powers Alexis had agreed.
It wasn't until almost a year later when she discovered that the group that had been training her wasn't part of the FBI at all, but a secret division of the Syndicate.

She managed to escape, setting the entire base on fire in the process, and was on the run for a couple of months before finally finding refuge with the Defenders and joining their team. She lived entirely at the Defenders' headquarters during her time with them, never once returning home or contacting her family out of fear that if she did it would lead the Syndicate back to them and put them at risk. She had been on the team for only about a year when the attack on the headquarters had happened and the team had been forced to disband.

Afterwords she'd been uncertain what to do. She knew she couldn't return home and therefor decided to stay in NYC, liking the way that New Yorkers tended to mind their own business and the way she could get lost in the many crowds there. It was also a place with quite a bit of crime where she could still use her powers to help others...so long as she kept it under the radar. She'd reached out to one of her contacts from her time with the defenders, a police lieutenant that she'd worked closely with on a few cases and who's life she'd saved on more than one occasion. He'd helped her get some fake records made so as to begin her new life with, and then gotten her a job as a 911 dispatcher. From there she'd found herself an apartment in the city and slowly started over, even eventually deciding to start taking some night classes and work on a degree in criminal psychology with plans of becoming a private detective. Seemed like a decent enough way to keep using her powers to help others but without raising attention to herself.
 
Character sheet
V. 2

Basic Information

Full name: Martin Abakumov

Nickname/ Alias: General Winter, Cold Heart

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Russian

Religion: Doesn’t prescribe to any certain religion

City Or Town Of Birth: St. Petersburgh

Currently lives: New York

Languages Spoken: Russian, English

Native Language: Russian

Relationship Status: Straight

Physical Appearance


Height: Six Seven

Weight: Regular
225

Iced Over

290

Figure/ Build:

He’s a beast! For lack of a better term! The procedure that granted him his powers turned him into a massive man. Think Collossus from X men in terms of build. He is tall and broad a man who takes up a room. His fingers are surprisingly nimble.

Hair Color: None Bald

Hair Style: Bald

Eye Color: Ice Blue

Skin color/ Skin type: His Skin is cold as ice even in his base form.

Tattoos: None

Piercing: None

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: None

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Very no nonsense clothing pants shirts and boots

Frequently Worn Jewelry: A heavy silver cross

Costume (if applicable): A pair of special pants and boots but nothing else

HEALTH

Smoker: No

Drinker: No

Illness: No illnesses

Mental Issues: Some anger issues… but meh

Lost Limbs/ injuries: None

Personality

Likes: Mother Russia, Freedoms, America (in a touristy sort of way), sports, and to cook

Dislikes: Syndicate, Bad men, any harm to come to women, cats (the feeling is mutual)

Goals: To restore Russia to greatness… which basically means killing the syndicate.

Aspirations: To open a restaurant

Personality: Stoic and quite Martin only speaks when he needs to. He is a man of action and reflection quick to rush in and defend a person but doesn’t do so lightly. He is a patriot but enjoys the world.

SKILLS

Skills: Fighting from his time spent in the KGB and Russian military. He is a well-seasoned tactician and has trained with his powers long enough to know how to use them.

Weapons: A gun specifically instructed to channel his powers. The freezer can fire a concentrated blast of his cold powers and acts as a focal point and enhancement. It can fire ice shards a stream of ice and even be vented to allow him to jump high into the air.

Powers: Control over ice

Primarily by forming it over his body creating and ice type second skin that acts as armor.

Without his gun he can fire cold blast but its not as powerful or as focused
He can freeze water beneath him when bare foot.

The enhancements give him a “degree” of super strength.

BACKGROUND

Background:

Martin loved his country

Of course that was to be expected given his family. Martin was born into a family of prominent Moscow citizens. Men and woman who put in their blood, sweat, and lives to turn Russian into a modern city. Martin grew up in the laps of luxury known as the “odd” kid who was quiet and spent far too much time playing chess. For the longest time it was wildly believed he was dumb as he barely spoke and did things methodically.

It was quickly found out that he possessed a genius level intellect. Martin was simply a single-minded person who put their mind on one thing and one thing alone and figured it out. He was quickly put into a military school and groomed to be an expert tactician and soldier. He excelled raising to the top of his class at an early age and accomplishing several feats in school that had not been done before. He graduated at the top of his class at eighteen and immediately moved into the KGB. What he did during that time was classified but his alias Coldheart was linked to several prominent operations. Its believed he was both a tactician and operative during his time.

He resurfaces again five years later. Russia was performing its own experiments into a super soldier and he was the top candidate they selected. They subjected him to the Winter Project and… Cold heart was reborn.

The success was short lived however. He was the only one who was subjected to the treatment. Syndicate staged its coup of Russia partly to get the Winter Project. The facility was stormed and he barely managed to escape. He watched first hand as Syndicate took control of Russia using it as their base of operations and killing his family. He vowed revenge and left Russia seeking out any defenders who could help him fight and regain control of his motherland.
 
Character sheet
V. 2

Basic Information

Full name: Regina Hall

Nickname/ Alias: Red Queen

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 25

Sexuality: Lesbian

Nationality: Irish/ Celtic

Religion: Wiccan

City Or Town Of Birth: Abbey

Currently lives: Traveling the world

Languages Spoken: English but fluent in all languages including dead ones

Native Language: Celtic

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height:
As Regina
5’5
Red Queen
Six Foot

Weight:
As Regina
165
Red Queen
200

Figure/ Build:
As Regina
Slight but busty with hips and curves in all the right places. A strong chin and slight features the hints of her Celtic ancestry is very prominent in her face.
As Red Queen
Gains a much more developed womanly body. Her features are enhanced and she gives off the aura of an almost impossibly beauty. She is very muscular and fit as well.

Hair Color: Bright BRIGHT red

Hair Style: long flows down to her ass

Eye Color: A striking mixture of blue and green

Skin color/ Skin type: Pale

Tattoos: Celtic tribal tattoos all over her back. They snake around to her hips as well and also curve up her sides and wrap around her breast. Celtic lettering is sprinkled throughout the design.
(Note she has this regardless of her form)

Piercing: None

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: None

Preferred Style Of Clothing:
As Regina
Low key comfortable clothing. She doesn’t have much of a fashion sense. She makes do usually with jeans and T shirts but also loves to wear just a frumpy sweater.
As Red Queen
Her clothing… Well its more outlandish. The Red Queen dresses to impress at all times. She wears low cut shirts and dresses and is none to prefer her costume which leaves little to the imagination. She loves high heels lingerie and delights in buying them.

Frequently Worn Jewelry:
Their body is adorned in an assortment of Celtic Jewelry
A Celtic circlet atop their head
A necklace of pure silver
A second necklace that wraps around a few jewels of different color
A ring on each finger ranging in size and shape
A Celtic anklet on one ankle
A second anklet with bells
Costume (if applicable): Wears A obscene one piece in emerald green with white accents. A short green cape that shimmers slightly. Green high heeled boots with white lace and her circlet.

HEALTH

Smoker:
As Regina: No
Red Queen: Yes

Drinker:
Regina: No
Red Queen: Yes
Illness: No

Mental Issues: Regina has social anxiety and OCD, She suffers from PTSD from a trauma she suffered as a young kid

Lost Limbs/ injuries: No

Personality

Likes:
Regina: Studying, reading, working on projects
Red Queen: Fighting, Gardening, women, shopping, pretty things

Dislikes:
Regina: Socializing, having to be in large crowds, driving, being alone
Red Queen: being dirty (well not the good kind of dirty), evil men, wicked creatures, any one who might harm Regina

Goals:
Regina: To find a nice low-key job
Red Queen: To continue to expand her “kingdom”

Aspirations:
Regina: To conquer her demons.
Red Queen: To help Regina and to become a beloved Queen again
Personality: Two sides of the same coin both of them are opposites. Regina is quiet and shy hardly ever speaking and when she does her smarts show. She has a host of social phobias and tends to run from anything to big. She is a good person but constantly lets her own self get in the way.

Then there is the Red Queen who is the complete opposite. Half way between a party girl and a god. She is flirty and fun boisterous and always willing to try anything. She isn’t a slut but she is very forward and lets her personality draw her prey in. She does take things seriously but is very forward.

SKILLS

Skills:

Regina: Very smart capable of hacking into things and doing a lot with computers.
Red Queen: Expert fighter and bow master

Weapons:

Regina: Has a computer laptop she has spent some time tricking out.
Red Queen: Celtic Sword, Celtic Shield, And Stargazer a mythical bow that is made of pure starlight and shoots bolts of starlight as well

Powers: Red Queen has super strength and endurance while this isn’t a practical power where she walks grass grows and flowers sprout even more so when she is bare foot

BACKGROUND

Background:

For most of her life Regina was a normal every day person. She was born at a small town in Ireland and spent most of her time helping her mother with gardening and waiting for her father to come back from the docks where he worked as a fisherman. When she wasn’t reading a book she spent her time outside exploring the surrounding area and going on “grand” adventures. She would come back and tell her parents of her adventures regaling them with fantastical tales of different “places” she visited. She was a creative soul and her room and the house soon became filled with “treasures” from her trips. She eventually claimed she had an imaginary friend a “woman all in white” with shocking red hair like hers.

Then things changed

She was thirteen when it happened. She went into the woods like she always did and didn’t reappear. Her parents who knew this was normal soon became worried when she wasn’t there to greet her dad. They tried to find her but could not. The village was rallied to go find her and they searched the woods for her. They however didn’t find her until almost midnight.

She was in a clearing her clothes torn and ripped. She was covered in scars and twigs and was crying. She was found in a clearing and there were three men found with her. The men were dead ripped apart and one was decapitated. She wouldn’t speak about the incident and spent almost a month comatose. She was tested and the family never gave out the results. The men were found out to be thugs who were in the area hunting and drinking.

Regina was forever changed. She refused to step into the woods again and barely spoke. She spent all of her time reading and eventually the treasures went away. No one could get her old personality to come out and eventually… things returned to something somewhat normal.

Then things changed again.

She was eighteen having just graduated from high school and planning on going to college online. She woke up the night of her eighteenth birthday and saw a woman in white at the edge of the woods. She followed her facing her fear and stepping into the woods for first time. She followed the woman receiving visions of her Celtic ancestors who gave her courage and beckoned her on. The father in she got the clearer the woman became. Eventually she reached another clearing this one covered in a circle of stones with Celtic markings.

It was there she found out her ancestry and her ties to the Red Queen. The Red Queen was a Celtic Queen who ruled the territory centuries ago. She brought great prosperity to her people and even honored the gods in battle. One god fell in love with her and even though it was never reciprocated granted her with immorality through her ancestry.

The imaginary friend Regina had was the Red Queen. She was also the one who saved Regina all those years ago. The Red Queen in return wanted to walk the earth again and promised to never let another bad thing happen to Regina if she accepted. Regina did and she was brought to the stone which contained the Red Queens sword. She pulled it and the Red Queen was released contained into her body.

Together they left both wanting to see the world. Regina was more than happy to let the Red Queen take control for the most part and reveled in the adventures she was now having. It was safe for her and the Red Queen took care of her. She used her charm, smarts and skills to create a new “empire” a fashion company. She became something of a famous star known for her empire, her fashion, and her string of women. She now stands ready with her resources and kingdom to fight for injustice against evil men once more.
 
Basic Information



Full name: Sean Archer



Nickname/ Alias: The Darkness



Gender: Male



Species: Human



Age: 30



Sexuality: Straight



Nationality: American



Religion: Agnostic



City Or Town Of Birth: Phoenix, AZ



Currently lives: New York City



Languages Spoken: 1



Native Language: English



Relationship Status: Single



Physical Appearance





Height: 5'10



Weight: 170



Figure/ Build: Fit but not overly muscular



Hair Color: Black



Hair Style: Short and spiky, usually keeping it underneath a ballcap.



Eye Color: Brown



Skin color/ Skin type: Fair and a bit pale.



Tattoos: N/A



Piercing: N/A



Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: Scar from a stab wound in the abdomen



Preferred Style Of Clothing: Usually a pair of black pants, t-shirt, and a cap. Typically dark colors.



Frequently Worn Jewelry: N/A



Costume (if applicable): Similar to The Punisher his costume is typically made up of normal clothes. It consists of a simple black jumpsuit and and a simple mask that covers his whole face. Similar to Marvel hero Jack Flag.



HEALTH



Smoker: No



Drinker: Yes, socially



Illness: None



Mental Issues: Self Doubt, Addictive personality



Lost Limbs/ injuries: N/a



Personality



Likes: Music, superheroics



Dislikes: Bullies, being alone, not having a purpose



Goals: Standing out, saving civilians



Aspirations:



Personality: Serious and stand offish since the Defenders went underground. but opens up quite a bit to those he trusts.



SKILLS



Skills: Martial arts training



Weapons: Metal escrima sticks



Powers: None



BACKGROUND



Background:

Sean Archer was average in every way.

Born in Phoenix, AZ he was just like everyone else. Coming from a middle class family he made his way through life without much attention and he hated it. He always felt like he was meant for more. Despite having a good physique he was usually 2nd string when it came to sports or was the understudy whenever he did try out for school plays. Sean didn't have much luck moving away either.



Despite moving to the Chicago for college he would quickly fall into a rut. Earning a degree in accounting he took a job with one of the top accounting firms in the city. Despite making a good living and taking up martial arts to get out of his condo he would spend his nights drinking alone in his apartment.



On the way home from a Halloween party Sean Archer was on the train home when he spotted a woman being mugged. With nobody else around Sean stepped in to save her. Despite being stabbed in the abdomen it gave Sean what he had desperately been seeking, a purpose. Returning from the hospital he took to the streets. He wasn't fighting off the Syndicate with the Defenders or have superpowers like Raven and Jolt. But he was looking out for the little guy, getting the criminals small enough to fall between the cracks.



Things were going well until the final fight between the Defenders and the Syndicate. With all of the death and destruction the world turned on the superheroes. No longer accepted by the public the heroes had two choices, go underground or quit. While most heroes chose to work underground Archer quit superheroics. Never working within the sytem he didn't have the support of the Defenders keep going. Back in the office he was soon feeling the itch, needing the right push to put the mask back on.
 
Last edited:
Basic Information

badd3734a5bee90c49706fe7f73dac01--redhead-fashion-vintage-fashion.jpg


Full name: Jenna Roberts

Nickname/ Alias: Jen, Jenny, Mouse, Minnie Mouse

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 23

Sexuality: Lesbian

Nationality: White

Religion: Agnostic

City Or Town Of Birth: New York City

Currently lives: New York City

Languages Spoken: English, French

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: 5'2"

Weight: 110 pounds

Figure/ Build: Slim with curves

Hair Color: Red

Hair Style: Short and wavy

Eye Color: Green

Skin color/ Skin type: Pale

Tattoos: None

Piercing: Earrings

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: None

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Preppy and girly with lots of skirts, tights, and hats. She always tries to look professional in case she has to go do an interview

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Charm bracelet, a gift from her older sister who was killed during the terrorist attack five years ago

Costume (if applicable): None

HEALTH

Smoker: No

Drinker: Socially

Illness: None

Mental Issues: High functioning autism

Lost Limbs/ injuries: None

Personality

Likes: Music, books, cats, heroes

Dislikes: The syndicate, heroes operating outside of the defenders without guidelines, stubbornness

Goals: To bring heroes back into the light, but with some regulations on their hero activities, and to fight back against restrictions on freedom of the press

Aspirations: To get a story on the front page

Personality: She's sweet, but has a fiery passion for what she believes in. Despite her dislike of stubborn people, she's a bit of a hypocrite, as once she's set a plan in motion, it's almost impossible to change her mind. She's very firm in her beliefs, though it causes issues sometimes when she has trouble seeing the other side and compromising. She can be very blunt, but to those who know her well, she can also be very loving and caring.

SKILLS

Skills: Research, writing, hacking

Weapons: None

Powers: None

BACKGROUND

Background: Jenna was away at college in Boston, studying for her journalism degree when the news of the terrorism attack came on one of the TVs in the library. The Defenders tower had collapsed on top of her sister's office, and she had died trapped under the rubble during all of the fighting. With airports closed, she wasn't able to come to the city to try and find her, only watch the news and call her parents on the phone.

Five years later, she's now working for the New York Times as a crime reporter. As the years have gone on, she's been seeing more activity from heroes and vigilantes, and is looking into their identities, hoping to talk to them and help them fight the Keane Act, though she's been shot down and silenced by her editor, who refuses to print anything about them.

On her own, she's searching for them, her way to the front page, and maybe some closure for her sister's death along the way
 
Last edited:
Jesse will not be making an appearance in the thread except in flashbacks. This character sheet is a reference for those who knew the character only. She is dead and will not be coming back to life

Character sheet
V. 2


Basic Information
Wynonna-Earp-102-8.png

Full name: Jessica Johnson, Deceased

Nickname/ Alias: Jesse

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 25 when killed, would be 30 now

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: White

Religion: Agnostic

City Or Town Of Birth: New York City

Currently lives: New York City

Languages Spoken: Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, English

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Dead, single but too decomposed to mingle

Physical Appearance


Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lb

Figure/ Build: Athletic

Hair Color: Dark brown with a hint of red

Hair Style: Long and wavy

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin color/ Skin type: Light

Tattoos: Earbed wire tattoo on her upper arm

Piercing: Earrings, belly button

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: Scars from bullet wound on her shoulder, a few scars on her stomach and chest from a knife fight

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Leather jacket, boots, skinny jeans, tank tops, tight but not super revealing

Frequently Worn Jewelry: Charm bracelet, black choker

Costume (if applicable): None

HEALTH

Smoker: Yes

Drinker: Yes

Illness: Dead

Mental Issues: None

Lost Limbs/ injuries: Dead

Personality

Likes: Rock music, going dancing, her little sister

Dislikes: the syndicate, boring people, anyone who interrupts her when she's drinking at the bar

Goals: Become the unit chief for her part of the FBI

Aspirations: To create a training program for young superheroes so they can learn to control their powers

Personality: Often called a bitch by those who didn't know her well, Jesse was a passionate young woman who quickly rose through the ranks in the FBI, doing quite well in the "Hero Analysis and Defense Unit". She was a hard ass, but had a soft spot for her little sister, who she tried to keep away from her line of work. She was brave, but often relied on her instincts too much, overestimating her own abilities. This eventually led to her death when she tried to assist the heroes during the attack on their headquarters.

SKILLS

Skills: Advanced training in rifles and handguns, knife fighting, jiu jitsu, special forces training

Weapons: M4A1, Survival Knife, HK416, Beretta M9

Powers: None

BACKGROUND

Background: She spent her teenager years helping take care of her little sister after their father passed away and their mother spent her time at the hospital as a trauma surgeon. Unable to achieve the grades her sister did, she joined special forces before going into the FBI. The Hero Analysis and Defense Unit, now inactive, worked with heroes to try to protect civilians and determine possible threats to the United States.

Jesse was in charge of handling information, preparing it for the team, keeping in contact with heroes to learn about possible enemies. It was a tense relationship, with her acting in an unwanted supervisor role, constantly questioning decisions made by heroes in an effort to create better strategies in the future.

She maintained a few personal relationships with some heroes, but it was always with some distrust on both sides
 
Last edited:
Character sheet
V. 2


Basic Information

Full name: Silas Porter

Nickname/ Alias: Goliath

Gender: Male

Species: Human (Mostly)

Age: 29

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: English

Religion: Atheist

City Or Town Of Birth: London

Currently lives: A Syndicate research centre

Languages Spoken: English

Native Language: English

Relationship Status: Single

Physical Appearance


Height: 6 foot 8 inches

Weight: 260 pounds

Figure/ Build: An absolute giant, he is even larger than Coldheart

Hair Color: Gunmetal grey

Hair Style: Military buzzcut

Eye Color: His eyes are usually bloodshot and rust coloured

Skin color/ Skin type: Pale yellow from years of steroid use and covered in deep red stretch marks

Tattoos: None

Piercing: None

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: His body is covered in red stretch marks, especially his legs, shoulders and upper chest

Preferred Style Of Clothing: He almost always wears military fatigues. Whenever he goes out in public he wears a huge trench coat, sunglasses and gloves to hide his discoloured skin and eyes.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: His dog tags

Costume (if applicable): In combat, he wears a pair of military boots and pants and a vest covered with weapons, ammunition and grenades. He wears a steel face mask with bullet proof, tinted goggles. However, his powers mean that he is just as effective regardless of his outfit.

HEALTH

Smoker: None

Drinker: None

Illness: None

Mental Issues: He is a complete psychopath, obsessed with fighting and killing.

Lost Limbs/ injuries: None

Personality

Likes: Fighting, killing, sex (in a very primal, animalistic way)

Dislikes: Cowards, weaklings, people who refuse to fight him

Goals: Quite simply, to find strong people to fight and prove that he's stronger than them. In particular, he wants to be able to beat Poison. He also secretly hopes that the Defenders reform so that he finally has someone worthwhile to fight.

Aspirations: None outside of beating Poison

Personality: Angry, violent and brutal, Silas is a killing machine. He spends all of his time either trying to find something to fight, or trying to make himself stronger. He is also a superb soldier, following any orders without question. As long as he gets to kill something that is. Outside of that, he really doesn't have any personality.

SKILLS

Skills: Despite his massive size and brutish nature, Silas is quite intelligent. He is the Syndicates top battlefield commander and is extremely cold and calculating. He is a skilled and deadly fighter, though he usually kills his opponents before getting a chance to show off his fighting abilities.

Weapons: Silas is trained to use pretty much any weapon you could think of, though his massive size tends to limit the weapons he can actually use to a handful of weapons specially designed for him.

His main weapon is The Annihilater: a huge pistol that carries ten rounds and is capable of destroying a tank. He usually prefers using his fists anyway.

Powers: He was part of one of the Syndicates superhuman experiments. He underwent a variety of steroid and performance enhancing drug injections for years in preparation for the Syndicates most daring program, called the Titan Program. It involved combining aspects of the Winter Project, DNA taken from the crash site that Jack's Omni device was found in and a variety of other experiments.

The end result was the monster that became known as Goliath. Silas became super humanly strong, as strong as Poison or Mighty Man. His skin became armour harder than steel and his bones became even tougher. He is virtually indestructible. His skin is also cold, but he doesn't have any of the cold controlling abilities of Cold Heart.

He was able to fight Poison, and although he was eventually overcome and paralysed by his toxins, he survived and recovered without any lasting damage.

His only known weaknesses are his eyes, mouth and ears, which aren't covered by his armoured skin. He is also weak against heat, a side effect of the Winter Project serums that he was given. Extremely high powered, armour piercing bullets have some effect on him, as do high powered explosives. Anything less than that will just make him mad.

BACKGROUND

Background: Silas was always a violent person, even during his school days. He often found himself in trouble and ended up in a sort of school for troubled young men. His parents were terrified of him, as were all of his peers inside of the school.

He calmed down somewhat by the time he left school and attempted to join the military. Thanks to his incredible strength and fitness, as well as his intellect, he became a top student. However, he soon found himself arrested for beating his commanding officer, who Silas believed to be too weak to be in charge.

While awaiting his trial, he was met by a Syndicate representative, who offered him a position among their private soldiers. He accepted the position without a second though and completely vanished from official records.

He thrived in the Syndicate, quickly becoming one of their top soldiers. He gained a penchant for being ruthless and fierce, soon joining their most elite units. It wasn't long before he was asked to take part in their super human programs.

He received numerous injections designed to increase speed, strength and agility. The Syndicate scientists realised that his body was extremely good at adapting to their experiments and he became their most successful super human.

In fact, he soon became the leader of Squad 1, the Syndicates most elite group of soldiers. Squad 1 is made up of other experimental super humans, as well as elite soldiers including several of the marines that Arianne Du Point trained. In fact, he led Squad 1 to attack the Defenders HQ five years previously and they were the ones that initiated the destruction of the tower.

After that, he took part in the Titan program, which combined work from many different super human experiments. It turned him into Goliath, the second most powerful superhuman in the Syndicate and one of the most powerful in the world. The only person to have bested Goliath in combat is Poison and Goliath constantly seeks a chance at a rematch.

Currently, Goliath and Squad 1 are guarding a top secret Syndicate research facility.
 
Note: This character is not intended to become a Defender, at least not at first, but he is on their side.
Character sheet
V. 2


Basic Information

Full name: Barry Ontaro / Cleonicus

Nickname/ Alias: DJ Duo (Or just Duo)

Gender: Male

Species: Human / Ghost

Age: 48 / 2464 (They both look about 30)

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: American / Ancient Greek

Religion: Not religious per say, but they are both very spiritual

City Or Town Of Birth: Dallas, Texas / Athens

Currently lives: Unknown, but it's believed somewhere in South America

Languages Spoken: Cleonicus knows almost every language used in the past 2000 years and has taught a few to Barry

Native Language: English / Latin

Relationship Status: Single, though Barry claims to "have a thing" with an unknown girl

Physical Appearance


Height: 5 foot 10 inches / 6 foot

Weight: 170 pounds (both)

Figure/ Build: Barry is heavy set and a little out of shape / Cleonicus is very slim

Hair Color: brown with dyed red tips / black

Hair Style: a short Mohawk, with a soul patch / short curly hair with neatly trimmed beard

Eye Color: Very dark, almost black (both)

Skin color/ Skin type: Pale / well tanned

Tattoos: Barry has a variety of tattoos, including chains curling down both arms, a lion on his chest and a skull and cross bones on his back. Many of his tattoos are a little tacky.

Cleonicus has no tattoos

Piercing: Barry has pierced ears

Scars/ Distinguishing Marks: They both have a hand print burnt into their right shoulder

Preferred Style Of Clothing: Barry wears board shorts, running shoes, band T-shirts and sunglasses. often in bright colours.
Cleonicus once wore his old robes, but now wears neatly trimmed suits, usually in dark colours.

Frequently Worn Jewelry: None.

Costume (if applicable): None so far.

HEALTH

Smoker: Only weed.

Drinker: On occasion.

Illness: None.

Mental Issues: Apart from the obvious schizophrenia, they both seem to have ADHD.

Lost Limbs/ injuries: Cleonicus is missing the little finger from his left hand.

Personality

Likes: Barry loves fast food, fast women and fast cars.
Cleonicus is a bit more traditional, enjoying fine dining, reading and leisurely strolls.
They both share a passion for music and their radio station.

Dislikes: While they might clash about some things, they both tend to dislike the same things. Namely, rude people, overbearing people, snakes and the ocean (more of a fear than dislike).

Goals: To see the Syndicate defeated and to run their own radio station again. Possibly to start their own band.

Personality: Barry is loud, colourful, confident and eccentric. Can come across as rude but is very kind and gentle.
Cleonicus is much more quiet and soft spoken, though he is also very stubborn and can act snobbish.

Despite their opposing personalities they have come to accept one another and are far more alike than they first appear. They are also both quite peaceful and despite their respect for the Defenders, they prefer to avoid physical conflict and never joined.

SKILLS

Skills: Both are extremely good public speakers and work as a brilliant team on their radio station. They are known for being talented DJs. Barry is a talented hacker. Cleonicus is an experienced sorcerer and is teaching Barry. Both are talented fighters, but they hate fighting and consider themselves pacifists.

Weapons: Barry fights with magical chains and Cleonicus fights with a cane sword.

Powers: They both fight using the arcane arts, specifically a power called Solid Shadow. A pool of darkness surrounds them and they are able to manifest physical objects out of that darkness. The darkness can be formed into projectiles and launched at opponents. The darkness is finite and while it replenishes, it does so very slowly and is takes at least a day to completely refill.

They share the one body and the body changes appearances depending on who is in control. Also, one soul is also capable of leaving the body and turning invisible, to act as a scout. The separated soul cannot fight or even interact with the environment, but is useful for spying and keeping watch. The soul cannot be more than 400 feet from the body for very long.

Barry makes a shadow skateboard and black chains that wrap around his arms. The chains stretch and easily trap opponents. Cleonicus fights using a cane sword and specialises in close range fighting. Cleonicus is the more skilled and powerful fighter.

If necessary, Cleonicus is capable of returning to his former power, which is over 20 times stronger than his current form. However, he can only do this for a few minutes at a time and it will exhaust all of his magic.

BACKGROUND

Background: Barry grew up completely average, with no really skills or interests outside of music. His parents refused to let him pursue his dream, claiming it was foolish and he wouldn't be successful. As a result, he ended up living at home until he was 23. During this time, he tried all kinds of activities to try and find a hobby, including training in the arcane arts with a real sorcerer who recognised his potential. However, he became bored and quit. Then, his family took a holiday to Greece and while in Athens, he met Cleonicus.

Cleonicus was an ancient sorcerer, who lost his family to a flood and became angry and resentful of humanity. He became more and more powerful, while maintaining his anger. Eventually, he became viewed as a threat to the world and had his soul sealed inside a tomb in Athens.

Cleonicus escaped and tried to possess Barry, seeing his naturally large magic reserves as the perfect vessel. However, his time locked away made him incredibly weak and Barry's training allowed him to defend himself. So their souls became locked in a battle over Barry's body. For a month Barry's body was in a comatose state until Barry became the very close winner of the fight.

Cleonicus refused to leave and became permanently attached to his body and continued to fight for control. That was until he heard Barry's rock music collection. He came to enjoy music as much as Barry and they came to an agreement to share his body. For the next five years, they travelled around the world, training and generally soul searching until they decided to start their own radio station.

After working for another few years, they did and became a very popular station for years. Until the attack on the Defenders. They both had a lot of respect for the Defenders and refused to broadcast that they were the villains. Instead, they told the truth and were shut down. Fortunately, they weren't arrested and were left alone by the authorities. The two were angry at the Syndicate and disappeared, only to return a year later as DJ Duo, running the pirate radio station Free Earth Radio.

Due to Barry's hacking skills, they have never been tracked down by anyone. They are often shut down by the Syndicate, but they soon return on a different frequency. They tell their listeners what the new frequency is using the forums and websites that enemies of the Syndicate use to communicate. They specialise in telling people the truth of what the government, the Syndicate and the Defenders are doing and have been known to hack into news and television channels to broadcast the news to the world.
 
Back
Top