Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I admire your efforts. but...

I figured you knew nothing about the
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
lol..the Turtles in Lycra was a hint..I thought.
ahhh 80s pop culture...:rolleyes:

Ninja Turtles were my daughters' generation, not mine. I was on the edge of the scene in London in the 1960s, and remember it because my recreational drug of preference was bitter, not LSD. At the time my parents were still into Gilbert and Sullivan, and Victorian parlour ballads such as Indian Love Lyrics (Pale Hands Beside the Shalimar, Come into the Garden, Maud...)

I prefer the original Leonardo da Vinci to a turtle incarnation...

Last edited:
Ninja Turtles were my daughters' generation, not mine. I was on the edge of the scene in London in the 1960s, and remember it because my recreational drug of preference was bitter, not LSD. At the time my parents were still into Gilbert and Sullivan, and Victorian parlour ballads such as Indian Love Lyrics (Pale Hands Beside the Shalimar, Come into the Garden, Maud...)

I prefer the original Leonardo da Vinci to a turtle incarnation...

Well explained! But, hey you knew enough to name one of the turtles. And it had to be the one with the classical name. You must have noticed some of your daughter's interests.
Anyway, to move this 'free association' thingy along, what from all of that to associate with something new?

ok...my recreational drug of choice, not now though, was marijuana and its forms.

Well explained! But, hey you knew enough to name one of the turtles. And it had to be the one with the classical name. You must have noticed some of your daughter's interests.
Anyway, to move this 'free association' thingy along, what from all of that to associate with something new?

ok...my recreational drug of choice, not now though, was marijuana and its forms.

Smelly? Skunk

PS. All four main TMNT were named after great artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back