Annonymous

I have to be honest and say that most of the anon feedback I get is highly complimentary, rather than insulting. Here is one I received that is quite typical. I also get indecent proposals from women and sometimes from men because of my stories featuring David.

This message contains feedback for: Boxlicker101
About the submission: I Call on Lucy
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

you are a great erotica writer,i hope you earn some cash at writing ,but you can
take great satisfaction you stories make my pussy wet,my hubby and i make love
after reading them

03/11/05 By: Anonymous
This one actually has promise. Glad to see you slipping away from that ass sucking crap you called poetry when you first got here...

Dear Anonymous,

Suck my ass. :rolleyes:

~ Imp

elfin_odalisque said:
Noooo! I'm not really annonymouse! I accept your gracious offer. Just tell me where and when.

:kiss: :D

Was just massively trolled. Either Anonymous didn't care for my response, or someone was unhappy with the constructive feedback (and blistering "4" vote) that I provided this morning. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, massive troll droppings are so damned conspicuous that they're routinely swept away. Still, a nuisance.

My new favorite:

This message contains feedback for: impressive

Comments:

you put yourself on your faves page? What an unjustified inflated ego you have, i mean really... some of our stories are decent, but all in all, your poetry sucks and you dont even seem to care as long as your buddies vote you high on it. that is so sad

Dear Anonymous,

Of COURSE I have the self-confidence to include myself amongst my favorite authors and poets. Do you? I think it's sad if you DON'T.

Let's talk a little more about what's sad, shall we? What's sad is when you respond to a (generous) 4 vote and constructive criticism by trolling the person who took the time to read/review your work. What's sad is when you hide behind "Anonymous."

My "buddies" have more integrity in their little fingers than you have in your entire sad self. Go back to kindergarten. You missed a few lessons.

~ Imp

carsonshepherd said:
It just doesn't get any better....
03/03/05 By: Anonymous
By far the best story I've come across. I feel like I know and love everyone in it. Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into it. You are an amazing and special person - it shows in your writing. Please keep it coming

I know this is supposed to be about bad feedback... but this was so nice, it made me feel all fuzzy. Who wrote this, so I can offer you sexual favors? :D

Um... I wrote it; yeah, that's the ticket...

Yeah, I'm straight, but it's been a while. I'm fully willing to close my eyes and pretend your Milla Jovavich.

;)

Q_C

neonlyte said:
I don't know - it could be worst - 'fucking prick' for example.

Deleted I hope.

It came via e-mail, but I'd not delete regardless. Just makes Anonymous look even more idiotic.

neonlyte said:
I don't know - it could be worst - 'fucking prick' for example.

Deleted I hope.

I don't think either "fucking cunt" or "fucking prick" is much of an insult to a Lit. author. If you call a woman a "fucking cunt" it might be taken as a compliment. Calling a man that is just ludicrous. The same with calling a man a "fucking prick". You would certainly think trolls could think of something nastier to call us. I say "us", referring to authors in general although I have never gotten any kind of feedback like that.

Personally, I think that saying something like "Your writing stinks!" would be a lot worse.

Boxlicker101 said:
Personally, I think that saying something like "Your writing stinks!" would be a lot worse.

Oh, I got that, too -- along with insults to anyone who's ever given me a 5. :rolleyes:

impressive said:
Oh, I got that, too -- along with insults to anyone who's ever given me a 5. :rolleyes:

Bless their little idiotic hearts.....the trolls, I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101

impressive said:

Actually, I've never had somebody tell me writing stinks, per se. I have had somebody refer to a story as "rubbish" and say I should go back to writing school which is silly because I never went to any writing school, beyound English101 at a local community college. :D

I hate trolls. Someone is methodically going down the list of my stories and voting down all of the ones that have H's. Several have lost them. :(

Waiting for whoever it is to finish so I can pm Laurel. Some people are so petty, it's ridiculous.

Sexxy Vixen said:
I hate trolls. Someone is methodically going down the list of my stories and voting down all of the ones that have H's. Several have lost them. :(

Waiting for whoever it is to finish so I can pm Laurel. Some people are so petty, it's ridiculous.

I have no idea why somebody would do that sort of thing. Sometimes people will hit contest entries with one-bombs to improve their own chances, but I consider that to be the height of bad sportsmanship. I have one story that has a score of 4.53 which is not bad but it would have 4.71 if it weren't for two one-bombs when it was still in the new group. :mad:

Dear Anonymous,

No, I can honestly say I've never felt that way about a dead fish.

maggot420 said:
Dear Anonymous,

No, I can honestly say I've never felt that way about a dead fish.

Deer Maqggottttt,

Even a fish has feelings, and if you say in your story that you can forget about me and enjoy yourself while I lie on a cold, fishmonger's slab, I hope that Cod above can foogive you,

elfin_odalisque said:
Deer Maqggottttt,

Even a fish has feelings, and if you say in your story that you can forget about me and enjoy yourself while I lie on a cold, fishmonger's slab, I hope that Cod above can foogive you,

Um... Actually, fish don't have feelings.

I don't think so anyway. Where's Dr. M.? He'll probably know.

Q_C

elfin_odalisque said:
Deer Maqggottttt,

While I'm sure an argument can be made that fish do have feelings, I think it would be a stretch to include dead fish in that catagory. However, even if dead fish did have feelings, I'm sure it wouldn't change how I personally and sexually feel about them.

and I would never forget about you, elfin_odalisque ;)

Last edited:
About the submission: Say It With A Strap-On

Comments:

I hate it when what seems like a new story arrives, only to open it, scroll/scan/read through the entire thing and THEN find out it is related to another story. The usual clue is for the author to use the same title and chapter number. (In you case, you could have posted it as Chapter 0 or appended the title with :Requel.) Another way is to mention this in the tag line (i.e., the summation line that appears under the title.)

I've put up with this shit for several years, and I'm tired of being nice about it. Therefore, I decided that ALL such instances get a rating of one. There are no exceptions.

If you don't like it, tough shit. It's your fault. You didn't care to inform the readers of this fact, so you gave up all right to get pissed.

Pissed? I'm laughing my ass off at your chagrin! :kiss:

If you can do better, let's see it, champ. Otherwise, fuck off.

~ Imp

Quote:
About the submission: Say It With A Strap-On

Comments:

I hate it when what seems like a new story arrives, only to open it, scroll/scan/read through the entire thing and THEN find out it is related to another story. The usual clue is for the author to use the same title and chapter number. (In you case, you could have posted it as Chapter 0 or appended the title with :Requel.) Another way is to mention this in the tag line (i.e., the summation line that appears under the title.)

I've put up with this shit for several years, and I'm tired of being nice about it. Therefore, I decided that ALL such instances get a rating of one. There are no exceptions.

If you don't like it, tough shit. It's your fault. You didn't care to inform the readers of this fact, so you gave up all right to get pissed

impressive said:
Pissed? I'm laughing my ass off at your chagrin! :kiss:

If you can do better, let's see it, champ. Otherwise, fuck off.

~ Imp

In a case like this, Imp. Anonymous has a certain point. If you have a story with several parts, the title should clearly say so. If you have a story that is a sequel to another, you can inform people by a line at the start saying something like: For background on this story, please see "XXX is Fucking XXXXX." It would seem to be normal courtesy to readers and it makes it easier on the writer because it is not necessary to develop a character that has been developed in the earlier story.

Boxlicker101 said:
In a case like this, Imp. Anonymous has a certain point. If you have a story with several parts, the title should clearly say so. If you have a story that is a sequel to another, you can inform people by a line at the start saying something like: For background on this story, please see "XXX is Fucking XXXXX." It would seem to be normal courtesy to readers and it makes it easier on the writer because it is not necessary to develop a character that has been developed in the earlier story.

If the story didn't stand on it's own, I would surely do so ... but it does, so I chose not to. I stand by the decision, and in a similar instance would do the exact same thing again.

Personally, I am put off by chapter after chapter titles when the stories are good independent reads -- as this one certainly is.

And a "1" vote for it? C'mon. It's a damned good story!

Last edited:
Neonlyte thanx sooo much fot this thread!

Dear Anon,

I'm sorry my orgasms sound like a toilet flushing to you, so whenever I flush, I will think of you, and whenever I orgasm.... well I think of whomever I please! :catroar:

I've resurrected the Thread - it will be needed for the Free Speech Contest

What a Bigot you are Neonlyte
05/17/05 By: Anonymous in Uk
I think that your story describes yourself perfectly as the bigot you are, none of the people that I know who went to the Falklands was anything like the person you described. I do know a lot of bigots like you though, who think that only the artistic have anything to say and everyone else is wrong, a philistine, an idiot.

Dear Anonymous
You make the mistake of confusing me with the characters of the narrative and allow your emotional state to cloud your reading.

The writer gave you a story to read about two diametrically opposed individuals arguing their positions. Both are bigots, as the next poster correctly deduced, both come from extreme ends of the spectrum.

You demonstrate the point I was attempting to make only to clearly, you read, but you do not see and never began to approach understanding.

Back