Hopefully third time is a charm

Sensual_Curves

Really Experienced
Hi all!

Well…lately real life has been kicking the shit out of me, I have not been able to respond, email or IM and I apologize for that. Life can really suck, you know that?

Anyways, I am back with the same thread hoping I can reconnect with some of you and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

Here is the latest thread that died and went to hell:

Hi all!

Well…lately real life has been kicking the shit out of me, I have not been able to respond, email or IM and I apologize for that. Life can really suck, you know that?

Anyways, I am back with the same thread hoping I can reconnect with some of you and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

While I am still kind of new to Lit. and have a thread out there somewhere, I find myself gravitating towards men between the age of 35-49?

Don't get me wrong, I have met some wonderful gentlemen on this site that are younger than above and have enjoyed their company from time to time. However, I am still looking for someone closer to my age and perhaps also married (although not always necessary)? I feel someone married and closer to my age would be easier to relate to than someone who is single and younger than me. This post is about creating friendships through either regular e-mail, chat, voice, etc. and being discreet about it. Although, this is not to exclude all single men or younger men. This simply a preference.

Feel free to check out my previous thread to get a better idea about me and my limited profile. I just don't know what to say in those profiles, so that is why I say limited.

I do consider myself open minded although one has to have their limits. Not really interested in incest or severe domination.

I recently tried chat to voice and found it very erotic!

When there is a mutual attraction, there is nothing like the anticipated e-mail from someone you want to hear from. Love that!

Chat is good too and can be a lot of fun with the right person.

Please don't ask to turn on my cam. I don't have one and do not feel the need to have one. If you want to share with me, I won't stop you. I also do not share naughty pictures. Being descriptive also seems to add to the imagination, don't you think? Again, if you want to share, I won't stop you.

If you are interested, please PM me, tell me a little bit about yourself?

Thanks for reading!

SC

Last edited:
Given my terribly sporadic presence on the internet, I won't trouble you with a PM, but simply drop into your thread and say hello, and wish you the best of luck. I hope you find exactly the entertainment you seek.

Given my terribly sporadic presence on the internet, I won't trouble you with a PM, but simply drop into your thread and say hello, and wish you the best of luck. I hope you find exactly the entertainment you seek.

Much appreciated!

right age range, but single...:( Hope you find what you are looking for. best of luck.

Here again, not going anywhere yet

One more time? I promise I will not pollute the personals for much longer.

I copied my thread from below. Hope to hear from ya!

Hi all!

While I am still kind of new to Lit. and have a thread out there somewhere, I find myself gravitating towards men between the age of 35-49?

Don't get me wrong, I have met some wonderful gentlemen on this site that are younger than above and have enjoyed their company from time to time. However, I am still looking for someone closer to my age and perhaps also married (although not always necessary)? I feel someone married and closer to my age would be easier to relate to than someone who is single and younger than me. This post is about creating friendships through either regular e-mail, chat, voice, etc. and being discreet about it. Although, this is not to exclude all single men or younger men. This simply a preference.

Feel free to check out my previous thread to get a better idea about me and my limited profile. I just don't know what to say in those profiles, so that is why I say limited.

I do consider myself open minded although one has to have their limits. Not really interested in incest or severe domination.

I recently tried chat to voice and found it very erotic!

When there is a mutual attraction, there is nothing like the anticipated e-mail from someone you want to hear from. Love that!

Chat is good too and can be a lot of fun with the right person.

Please don't ask to turn on my cam. I don't have one and do not feel the need to have one. If you want to share with me, I won't stop you. I also do not share naughty pictures. Being descriptive also seems to add to the imagination, don't you think? Again, if you want to share, I won't stop you.

If you are interested, please PM me, tell me a little bit about yourself?

Thanks for reading!

SC

Ok gentlemen, It's time I have to leave this lovely place for tonight. I do plan on replying to ya'll whether I am interested or not but it will have to be another day. ttfn!

Back