Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh

I take your hand and place it on my crotch...."touch me sweetie...touch daddy and help him feel good..you want to make daddy feel good don't you?"

YES Daddy! (my smaller hand engulfed by your larger one, both wrapped warmly around your steely length) What can I do to make you feel better?

There is

a perceptible dampness and heat in the crotch I am rubbing against your thigh now and my nipples are hard points poking through the material of my Tshirt

stroke daddy's cock honey...please..he needs it from you soooo bad...

this Daddy? (I begin to rub your cock slowly, up and down, but still outside the shorts you're wearing) Does this make you feel better? (Looking up at you and licking my lips) Isn't there anything else that you want me to do? I want to make you feel REALLY good Daddy - I love you so much!

where in the midwest

so peachesmelba where in the midwest do you live,i live in omaha nebraska-----randy-------my husband would like to know---------susan

Last edited:
Getting to my knees

pull down my shorts sweetie and...and....put daddy's cock in your mouth

and turning, my cute little ass in the pink bikini panties now waving in your face as I push the shorts down to your knees and you kick them off. I wrap my hand around your cock again, looking back over my shoulder

Oh Daddy, your cock is SO beautiful! And it's SO big and hard!

My mouth

take me into your mouth and worship me..the daddy you love so much

is hot and wet around you.....my tongue swirling and tasting you....

Mmmmmmmmm (I hum happily - I'm so glad I'm making my Daddy feel good - I can tell he feels good from the noises he's making)

I try to swallow your cock whole but it's just too big

Yanno, if you two want to cyber, or role play or whatever, you can take it to PMs or start your own role play thread in the SRP instead of doing it here. :)

That way you're not taking up pages at a time in this thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back