Getting in the last word

Status
Not open for further replies.
LukkyKnight said:

I'm hungry, I wasn't actually offering to provide any food, just asking a question. ;)

Since Lent came up I think I should admit that after a certain amount of soul-searching I opted to give up pubic hair. :eek:

welcome to the club. Do you like? Did you give up all of it, or did you leave a throw rug?

Ah, yes, the eternal misconception. If you give up chocolate do you not keep any around? No, no, I've given up eating pubic hair... ;)

ahhhhhhhh, I see. Well, that means I'm still on your menu.

Hello My Name is Tulip2lipservice and..

I too have the problem of getting in the last word. I simply cannot help it but I feel as I mature I am able to grasp this addiction of mine. Hey admitting it is the first step they say.
Or is it that I am opionionated?
Peace,
Tulip

Indeed, and one eschew banana peels without striking bananas from the menu, eh? Yeah, I know, some people work harder at Lent than I do...

LukkyKnight said:
Indeed, and one eschew banana peels without striking bananas from the menu, eh? Yeah, I know, some people work harder at Lent than I do...

I didn't give up anything.

perky_baby said:
I didn't give up anything.
It's not too late to get into the whole self-deprivation schtick. You know what they say, "No guts, no glory."

All of you should give up....

I even have to take a back seat to Perky. She is an intelligent and opionionated woman. Besides all that stubborn as all heck and determined. Love Ya Perky!

Peace,
Tulip
Psst is this the last word? Did I win?

LukkyKnight said:

It's not too late to get into the whole self-deprivation schtick. You know what they say, "No guts, no glory."

how bout I give up glory. I don't need it anyway.

Tulip, you only win if there is a prize.

awe sucks and...

I thought you were the prize. Dang I guess I'll take my last word elsewhere. Wink.

Peace,
Tulip

The missing piece...

perky_baby said:
Tulip, you only win if there is a prize.
Is that how that works? I thought it was, "You gotta play to win..."

I am now forming the "Last Word in Prizes" committee. Chartered to sponsor the interest in this thread by determining a prize which will be awarded when the judges determine if (when) somebody has in fact gotten in the last word.

If you'd like to participate in the prize selection process, please send email outlining either your suggestion or why you'd like to be on the committee.

The determination of the judges is final.

Re: Really now...

tulip2lipservice said:
sounds like a lot of work when I already have the last word as of now. wink.

peace,
Tulip

you sure about that, flowerbutt?

Dear Ms Flowerbutt

tulip2lipservice said:
sounds like a lot of work when I already have the last word as of now. wink.
Obviously you have failed to grasp that the determination of the judges is final... :D The inherent connundrum will be minimized if we can, somehow, select a prize which the Chair of the Judges Association doesn't covet for themself.

re: flowerbutt

I wanna smack it, but I'm in front of you again.

I am a mere....

lay person in the midst of this forumn. Such an abundance usage of vocabulary confuses my brain. Simply put use simple words when speaking to me. I guess I am sure I got the last word again.

Peace,
Tulip
psst Ducky I do have a butt but I did not think of it as a flower...Thank you for the compliment.

Re: I am a mere....

tulip2lipservice said:
lay person in the midst of this forumn. Such an abundance usage of vocabulary confuses my brain. Simply put use simple words when speaking to me. I guess I am sure I got the last word again.
It ain't over 'til it's over. :D

Re: I am a mere....

tulip2lipservice said:

psst Ducky I do have a butt but I did not think of it as a flower...Thank you for the compliment.

I seem to recall a bullseye perfect for when someone's behind you ;)

Re: Now, Jacqline,

LukkyKnight said:
That's just wrong.

Ok Sweetie.......this is for you........

It is wrong for you to assume that you have the last word.

How's that?:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back