TSCLT 6.0: Hemi Bacon Intensive Care Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted to ask, Endrura...as one of two or three female members who regularly posts in Wat's threads and maybe nowhere else on Lit, does the gratuitous straight male-centric titty porn do anything for you personally, or...?

No it doesn't do anything for me, but like all social media if it doesn't apply to me I just keep scrolling and read the parts that do interest me.


And my day has bacon, my meat order was dropped of a short time ago and I have 30 pounds of bacon in the freezer now along with an assortment of other tasty items. Now more coffee
 
I feel so inadequate with only 10# or so of bacon in the freezer.
 
The abattoir I get my orders from is a day trip for me now so I order enough for a few months.
My eldest is in the area for training today and dropped it off.
 
It percented precipitation all day, or at least the parts I was awake.
I have discovered Clark or possibly his clone lives near here. This, judging from the massively decorated house I see on my drive to work. Who has that kind of time and energy? Oh well, it's quite pretty to see.
 
Home. Eating Chinee - stopped and got my fave on the way home.


Cats are fed-n-content, it seems. I'm getting that way.


The drive home was uneventful save for a wee mishap of some nature about 70 miles from here. A few "emergency" vehicles but not much sign of mayhem. The rain cooperated, and the battle flag was flapping in the breeze in the dusk sky.


If bacon were tits, now we know who has Tremendous Knockers and there's me in my training bra. Half a measly pound. I need to look for a sale . . . .


tumblr_nydnv6RsFK1uscpvso1_500.jpg
tumblr_piwtwo7Lp41wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Happy Saturday!!!


Coffee is made and we're on cuppa one, cats are fed, and laundry is on. Load one from last night is drying.


I haven't looked at the weather. I know already what rain looks like.


Quiet morning here in da 'hood . . . .


tumblr_piofvrnnxF1v2i7gi_500.jpg



tumblr_mwtvgm8bTe1rhexzvo1_1280.jpg
 
Hey Zeus, did the board freeze, or did all teh Litsters die???


With a few exceptions, that would be too much to ask for, even taxing the powers of Allah.


The rain is on its way. It must be Wat's Saturday at Home, version have a gazillion. :rolleyes:


Toying with ideas. I'ma get outta this place for a bit in a bit . . . .


tumblr_piwtwknBiL1wv0172o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mxg3lmt7Go1syf90jo1_1280.jpg
 
Morning Wat.

The weather man lied.............again. No rain nor snow last night. Oh well, he's doubling down for tonight.

Off to the range a bit later, business trip, no shooting involved. Some days just work out that way.
 
Good morning, Wat!

It's gonna be a great day! I'm going to chill all day because my brain is exhausted! I'll be able to hang-out outside and not have to wear sunglasses, it's gonna be awesome!!!
 
Excellent. Have a good day, the both of you.


Carolyn told me yesterday that she's meeting her birth mother next weekend. They're splitting the difference on the drive I know she's really excited. I hope it goes as well for her/them as she does.


I'ma take it really slow-n-easy today. Can't get too fired up about mucha-nuthin'.


jessicakes33-1542296058162-1.jpg
 
The drive home from the salt mine was rife with fog and copious amounts of percentages of precipitation. The weather report was for said precipitation percentages to begin at 11 a.m. and last for a solid 24 hours. And yet, here I sit precipitationless. My trust in such reports is bruised, if not completely broken.
 
We've already had the Saturday Morning Misunderstanding, but it all worked out.


There was a trip to the grocery store, bacon was bought, part was cooked and is being consumed - and damn fine selection, if I do say so myself. Also made eggs (over very hard with cheese) and grits - s&p to taste. Sriracha sauce on the eggs - it's come to be preferred for this palate.


The rain seems to be more piss than vinegar. It's still wet out, so . . .


there may be a nap in the near future . . . .


tumblr_pima7pibik1v2i7gi_500.jpg



tumblr_ndxp3nEht21qb139no1_1280.jpg
 
The drive home from the salt mine was rife with fog and copious amounts of percentages of precipitation. The weather report was for said precipitation percentages to begin at 11 a.m. and last for a solid 24 hours. And yet, here I sit precipitationless. My trust in such reports is bruised, if not completely broken.



Breakfast is served . . . .



13.jpg
 
Great!!! :rolleyes:


VT ate their cupcake to become "bowel eligible."


Lets hope the bowel selection committee sees through their shenanigans and gives them a pass for the lackluster fecal season they had.


And to think they started off ranked or close to it . . . .


17138cb33f0de387c95a6241ac1724b2.jpg



RamBtlR.jpg
 
The drive home from the salt mine was rife with fog and copious amounts of percentages of precipitation. The weather report was for said precipitation percentages to begin at 11 a.m. and last for a solid 24 hours. And yet, here I sit precipitationless. My trust in such reports is bruised, if not completely broken.

There's a lesson for you somewhere and it probably goes something like this:
If there had been copious amounts of precipitation and it was bad for almost all concerned, it was global warming. If, however, this copious precip was generally beneficial, it was merely "weather."
As a bonus, if there had been fog and it had resulted in a number of accidents, we would be assured that it was the beginning of a period of more and more foggier fog.
I wasn't always this good at science, but I've been reading up on this stuff here and am now something of an expert.
 
It's windy here. Obviously proof that someplace on the planet is sucking.

I'm hoping we get the forecast snow/rain, particularly in the more northerly parts of the state. I did notice this AM the the mountains to the immediate north had a goodly dusting of snow on them. Another foot or so would be welcome. The farmers and skiers would both rejoice.
 
Tomorrow we go back to fall ish temps here. For a day. Then back to Winter ish temps and weather.
 
Weather can't make up its mind huh?

We're definitely in an early winter pattern now. If this continues I might have to take up a friends offer on a late season Elk hunt. Heavy snow will force them down to their normal winter range. Last year it was so warm that they stayed up in the high country.........read that as in the National Forest where I didn't have a permit. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah it's a little fickle right now. It'll be colder than a ell digger's ass come mid January.

If you bag an Elk will there be an invite for Elk chili?
 
Sure, and smoked Elk ribs too.

Hmmm, if I leave some of the Elk out for a bear to eat, then shoot the bear we could have Bear-N-Elk chili. You are what you eat, right? ;)
 
Home. Ate out with a reduced version of The Gang. It was pleasant. Mary Kay was very full of herself and quite chatty. It was nice of her to come out to play.


We went to the Eye-talian joint. It was decent.


There is this company in Eye-taly what makes Eye-talian snow tires. Their motto: Dago through snow, dago through ice, dago through mud, and when dago flat, dago wopwopwop . . . . :eek:


Truly, Wat is a horrible person . . . .


pictures-430.jpg



2428_a7ab_800.jpeg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top