The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not arguing with your ignorant ass in the ISO thread, Q-####.

You called Zumi a nigger to impress your idiot cohorts. There's no coming back from that.

I hope when your friends die off with cancer you think of me. :)
 
I'm not arguing with your ignorant ass in the ISO thread, Q-####.

You called Zumi a nigger to impress your idiot cohorts. There's no coming back from that.[/QUOTE






Aah, that retarded "she oppressed Zumi" meme.:rolleyes:

The experiences of White immigrants from turd world European countries are different from those of White locals.

Some African Americans are kind to them, others -like Zumi- try to sabotage them. It's the same with local Whites.

It's about the way one's character intersects with biology and social structures.
 
Gosh, I'm not even 50 and I'm starting to live mainly in the past. "In Search of Lost Time".

Depression? Middle age crisis? I think it's the latter.
 
In response to certain individuals objecting to me refering to my ape as The Ape, I shall henceforth refer to him as My bodybuilding toyboy with a massive cock. He prefers the former, but that's not the point.
 
I hope when your friends die off with cancer you think of me. :)

I wasn't trolled even 1/20 of the outrageous crap that you've been exposed to.
Tbh, Luk and Rob were much softer on me than ob you.
My grievances lie with the likes of 86, Des and the bitches who enabled them.

But they gotta get their act together and the harassment Has to end. Especially since we know who's who.
 
How many of those do you have just laying around ready to give out?

D/s is like the new vaping. Oriental Trading Company sells them for next to nothing but heard they turn your skin green.

source.gif
 
In response to certain individuals objecting to me refering to my ape as The Ape, I shall henceforth refer to him as My bodybuilding toyboy with a massive cock. He prefers the former, but that's not the point.


Toyboy avec croque monsieur.
 
Watching the clip of the guy attacking Arnold Schwarzenegger, what strikes me most is how little impact it had on a guy who is now in his 70s.
A slight stumble, and an expression of "huh?"
It wasn't a brilliantly executed kick, but it still...
 
Sitting in my favorite bar in Milwaukee watching this Eastern Finals game. This is more fun than I thought it would be.
 
Sometimes a plane goes by so low and loud that I think it's gonna hit the house. I don't live next to an airport but there's one about 30 miles away so sometimes they scream by and make think it's a 737 MAX.
 

What a gorgeous day for a long bike ride !!

Sunny, 62° in the morning, 73° in the afternoon.

Can't beat that with a stick. :) :)



 


Oz told the dangerous climate change panic purveyors to bugger off.


Pretty damn funny.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top