Medical Conference

Without knowing it Melody's work week had left her drained of energy and her sleep had
been more of a stupor. She became aware of daylight in the room. Unbelievably it was
Saturday morning! Carefully she slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom naked.
Only rarely had she ever been without her clothes back in Houston. The thought made her
smile while bushing her hair in the large mirror. Melody looked over her reflection looking
for stray marks. Smiled at some redness around her nipple where Will had gotten carried
away. She took extra time brushing her hair and using a hint of body powder knowing it
would pay dividends!

She walked silently to the kitchen, turned on the coffee then checked the lock on the door
before returning to the bed. Will had not heard her and she carefully got under the covers
moving close to him. She could feel his tee shirt as she slipped her hand lower until she
felt his cock. It was a simple matter to go under the underwear and take a light grip.

Will was lightly firm! Melody moved lower and positioned herself to take him into her mouth.
It took only a few seconds. She had just the tip. The first move was to use her tongue and
find his slit knowing it would drive him insane! He went stiff very quickly as she increased
speed. She felt his hand on her lower back.

"Yes Will....you want to lick me! Do it!"

Melody took more of him gradually, allowing him to explore her mouth while occasionally
raking her teeth on his firm member. He was fully extended and had to be awake, yet
said nothing! Only his hand moved slightly lower. Melody too more of him. She liked
being the aggressor.

All at once his hand swooped her leg over his head leaving her positioned. Melody knew
what he wanted! Moments later Will's mouth covered her clit! Her breathing intensified
yet she manage to keep up her pace. Instinctively, she lifted herself off his body offering
access to her chest. He took his grip almost immediately! GAWD he loves my chest!
At the same moment his tongue entered her! She could feel her body heating. She tried
to focus on getting Will off. If he shot off in her mouth it would keep him from trying for
her....

Soft moans emanated as she swirled him with her tongue tasting his precum. How much
of this could he take? She moved faster. He drove his tongue forward! How could she
hold off? It was just like what happened to her in the hotel!

Will had no reason to move while Melody traveled under the covers and pulled gently to lower his underwear. The next moment he noticed her making a tiny stretch to take him in her mouth.
What a delightful start to the weekend! With her buried under the sheet he was free to open his
eyes to see only her lower legs. It took but a minute to get him aroused.

Will rubbed her leg higher and higher until he was close. Next he brought her leg over and
now had Melody in range. He could look directly at her puss!

Melody's hand guided Will's cock while she softly bobbed on the top five inches. It was at
maximum length! He may have been having thoughts of her during the night. Did he have
some plan of his own that she had short-circuited? Melody smiled at the thought.

Will's hands pulled on her breasts. He may have had thoughts to drive his tongue even
deeper!

No Saturday morning ever started this good! It would be only a few more minutes and
Melody would be enthralled with a well earned orgasm after which Will could do with her as he
wished. As her efforts continued Will appeared to be hold off. It was with a sudden motion that
he emerged from underneath. As he had so often Will pulled her around to place her on her
back. This time Melody was near the edge and will stood at the side of the bed. She could
see his eyes staring directly down at her wetness.

"Put me in Melody!"

Will's voice came off as assertive. He wanted something! She smiled and gripped his damp
cock. Will had himself only a few inches away but she toyed with him momentarily before
finding the perfect entry point.

"O' good girl. Take it Melody--take it all the way."

"Up to your balls, Will. I want it! Rub them on me!"

With her tits now on full display it would be tempting to take them but Will resisted as
he enjoyed the first dozen thrusts into her wetness. Melody's eyes were closed and she
moaned at every launch of his cock. Will had always enjoyed the moment a woman got the
the first intrusion of his shaft. They might have seen his size but feeling it proved to be the
real pleasure. After only thirty seconds he was all the way in.

Melody brought her legs up to her side. This produced a slightly better angle as she smiled
her approval. At the same time he could see her nipples swelling in anticipation. It was
something she had always done, perhaps without knowing. It had been a terrific turn-on for
Will. She had a perfect set but her nipples getting firm had always made him rock hard.

"AAaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhh….ooooooooo…harder Will."

"I want you to cum on my cock."

"Take me Will! You know you want it. Aaaaaaaahhhhh"

" You want me cum in your tits?"

"Nooo….my little pussy...….deep in me!"

"I want your ass!"

"Yessss...touch me ….AAaaaaaaa...oooo….. yessssss"

Will knew he now had free reign to take her as he pleased! Her skin felt warm as he moved
down on her chest feeling her firm breast then licking her taut nipple. She was ready!
Briefly he watched her eyes flutter as a sure sign she had gone over the edge!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo...FUCK MEE!"

"Just like that! YA, cum on that cock."

Last edited:
As his teeth lightly pulled upward on her breast, a stimulating charge shot through her
body canceling all of her conscious thoughts leaving Melody lying on the bed as Will
ravished her!

"mmmmmmmmmm……."

Minutes passed with Melody unable to move nor feeling inclined to do so

"Yes Will. OOOOOoooooooo yesss.. You're fucking me!"

Gradually her mind cleared but Will continued going strong. She had said things at random
and wondered what he might think of her, but at the moment all that mattered was pleasing
Will. She clenched her hands around his back and still he had her nipple, sucking it in that
most pleasing way!

Melody raised her legs higher and Will seemingly enjoyed the move. He held himself at the
limit of his reach. She knew he had found what he liked!

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHhhhh...ooooo...you're so in me! TAKE me Will!"

Knowing that he could not hold off, Will gave in to the thrill of getting her warm pussy. He made
a good account of himself. He stayed in her for an extra minute. Melody lightly rubbed her
hand on his back very willing to enjoy the moment.

"Let's go to the kitchen. Don't bother dressing I want to see naked all morning."

"All morning?"

"Yes, I'm to get you again and again."

"Oh promises!"

They left the bedroom and walked down the hallway. The aroma of the coffee filled
the kitchen and Will poured two cups. He also poured to two glasses of orange juice.
Melody leaned on the end of the counter, seemingly comfortable with again being naked. Her tits had just the right amount of sunlight to feature them.

"So, how was that for a wake up?"

Last edited:
So many times she would wait for Will to collapse but his surging charge absolutely thrilled
her body while Will took a few minutes to cling to her. It felt so good to know that he would
remember this session for a long time. It got better when he ordered her to the kitchen
without clothes. With Mike there had only been a scattering of times when she went without clothes. Will poured her a coffee which really looked so very good after such a long sleep.

"You mentioned...ah getting me again?"

"Yes. And not just once! We had a tough week and today is our day to recoup."

"Recoup and make love!"

"Yes! "

Several times she noticed Will taking long looks at her. It made her feel so desired. While
Will refilled the cups Melody strolled over to the front window for a look at the lake and to
give Will a good view of her ass! The very thought made her feel womanly. Only as she
returned did she recall the glass in the back door which if a visitor had approached would
have given them a swell view of her! Melody slid her cup around to the side of the island
out of view of the door.

"So, is it suppose to get warm today?"

"Probably low 70's."

Will had enjoyed her aggressiveness in bed and was pleased with how he had got Melody
off orally. She was smoothly shaved with just a tiny triangle about two inches in length. It
made the perfect accent and he watched her crossing the room.

"We could try the park but being Saturday it might be difficult."

"Or we could try the front porch...."

"When it warms up?"

"How about right now?"

"I could be tempted for that. You could be stepping out to get your swimsuit and I just
happen to catch you.....naked....seeing you have no defense!"

"OOOOOoo.. I like when you get me fast!"

"I'll get us a few towels"

Last edited:
Will revealed his thoughts not knowing how they would be received until Melody smiled
hardly believing how elevated she felt. Even if it might be cool on the front porch there
could not be a better way. She tried to calm herself with another sip as Will disappeared
toward the back of the cottage.

It is Saturday at 10am with people around they might be noticed.

Will returned with three bath towels handing her one then unlocking the front door and
moving very carefully to the porch railing with the towels for padding!

Try not to make loud screams!

The plan was nothing more than an outline but he could see that Melody had it clearly
in focus as he handed her the towel. Once on the porch he folded each towel in half length
wise and made a soft landing on the six inch wide top rail. A second look around gave no
hint of any neighbors or passing watercraft.

Moments later Melody walked out with her towel hastily wrapped around her waist and held
in place on her chest. She was still bare foot!

"Let's make this really exciting Will."

She stepped out on the wooden porch to feel a slightly cooler air but warmer then she was
expecting. Will stood naked close to the doorway. Melody felt agitated to be outside knowing
they were going to make love. She spoke without really thinking.

"Let's make this really exciting Will."

"Drop your towel and sit on the rail. I'm going to lick you."

"Not here! There are people nearby."

"Hurry Melody, I need it fast."

"Wait....this isn't good..we need to..."

"Drop your towel. I want to fuck you!"

"Will...ooo my …"

He was behind her holding her shoulders speaking louder than he needed as he made
lurid demands. Melody released the towel she had been clutching near her chest thinking
Will would turn her around. Instead, he allowed the towel to drop and pushed her upper
body forward as her hands went to the floor near her feet. Instantly she felt him probing!

Will saw her tits just briefly but was enough. He pressed her forward until Melody gripped her
ankles leaving her at the ideal height. Immediately he moved forward until his shaft touched
her wet warmth. He was in and it felt heavenly!

"YYiiiii…..OOOoooooooo….OH MY PUSSY!"

"Take it Melody, you deserve it!"

"NOOoooo! You're so hard!"

"You did it..you showed your tits. Now take what you wanted!"

"AAAAAAAAGHHHhhhhhhhhhh….Your getting mee!"

Will moved swiftly into a thrusting action and despite her protests Melody was assisting
by bucking back against him in perfect rhythm. His hands had gripped her hips but it
was not necessary being that she sought to help him get everything he wanted!

"You like this don't you?"

"FUCK MEEE.....get me good Will..."

"I'm going to touch your ass!"

"Yess..do it...."

She spoke without thinking it through and suddenly shivered when Will touched her ass. She
had been vying for his attention but now wondered if Will had gone wild and lost control. It
lasted only a few seconds. To keep him on tract Melody pressed back against him.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo….Will get me."

Melody felt safely out of view as she was below the level of the porch railing. There were no
audible sounds from the surroundings, yet the whole experience of doing this in daylight
made her feel so alive and just a tiny bit animalistic.

Will touched her a second time, just a brushing of his thumb, causing Melody to lurch
momentarily. She had been bent over for at least five minutes and he felt she needed
a break. Will pulled back. Melody carefully stood up looking cautiously in two directions
but still in need of more.

"Follow me!"

"Yes"

He directed her inside and closed the door securely. He took her hand and placed her on
the ottoman, getting a fresh look at her tits It was enough to get him ready. Will went
low and spread her legs. Her pussy was perfectly on display with a drenched look that
made her look so eager for more. Will moved into place only inches away then nuzzled his tongue on her inner thigh before circling his way to her clit. Melody had a strange purring
sound going coupled with rapid breathing. Her skin felt cool from being outside.

Melody looked puzzled as she went down on her back as Will moved in on her. He plainly
had intentions on licking her. She positioned her hips at the very edge of the leather ottoman
while Will took his time. He traveled up her thigh as her anticipation intensified. At the
precise moment he entered, Melody's hand went to his head to hold him in place. It was
heavenly!

"OOOoooooooo...yesssss…"

Melody had accepted his direction on everything only to find it exhilarating as her body
was available for Will to explore. It wasn't just his tongue! His fingers ignited her nipples
into a fiery frenzy. Never had her tits betrayed her so completely. In a very unladylike
manner Melody gave off suggestive moans followed by sexual desires, some of which made
little sense. Her greatest fear now became Will getting some wild idea of his own.

"UUUUUUGHHHH...Uuuggghhh...Oooooo right there Will...."

Will gradually increased his speed but Melody needed him to go faster. She pressed him
firmly with her hand making a note to apologize later. His fingers caressed her nipples
but she had only intentions of Will elevating her to lift off!

"Will...Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Will shifted slightly then straightened up. Seconds later he began rubbing his cock on
her gateway. It took a moment to realize he was bolstering himself! At last he went
inside. The feeling was too much. From circling her nub, Will had suddenly plunged
deep inside sending a shockwave up her spine. Instantly Melody became immersed
in ecstasy. Her last thought was a shuttering!

Will saw her eyes flutter and her body stiffen signaling Melody had gone into a well-deserved
orgasm making him free to enjoy her womanly pleasures. It was the perfect angle for him
to bury himself in her warmth! All inhibitions were forgotten as he gave her unlimited thrusts
while she pulled to hold his shoulders. After a minute she laid there while he kept up his
steady pace.

"Melody, we are inseparable. You are mine forever!"

"Yes..yes…"

"My cock needs you."

"You can take me anytime you want. "

"Did you need more?"

"You can cum in my mouth or my tits! Where ever you want."

As soon as she spoke Will stood up, giving Melody a choice. She moved off the ottoman
to her knees facing Will. He still rock hard as she took him. As an added feature she gripped
her hands behind her back as if being restrained to give Will further inspiration.

"Will, you're huge...geez."

There seemed to be slight salty taste to his member. As Will did a modest thrusting motion
she swirled from side to side. It took less than a minute. Will had three sharp bursts but
Melody kept up her motion adding her tongue to explore his ever so tiny slit. She heard
Will cry out louder than ever. It was an outpouring of lust making Melody feel so desirable.

"Good boy.. you really came hard."

She smiled as she while realizing Will could not find his words. Standing up, she stepped
near Will to allow him a chance to feel her.

Will had a definite preference and thankfully Melody knew it. Not only did she eager go to her
knees but for some reason moved her hands awkwardly behind her back it a way that made her
look to be captive. It had a very intense affect on Will causing him to really lose control.

"Christ, what a great feeling. Do it Melody!"

Then Melody not only stayed while he shot off, but continued long afterward. She was there
until he was completely gone, leaving Will without words. He reached to pull her up. Keeping
her hand he took her straight to the shower. It was only nine-thirty on Saturday!

He spent an extra few minutes washing her in the heated water. He attempted to think clearly
for an activity for the rest of the day. Staring at the water sparkling water on her naked body
made him continuously lose focus.

Last edited:
The shower proved to be a wonderful idea as the warm water plus Will's attentive hands
made her feel absolutely womanly. He covered everything while Melody made suggestive
moves to build Will's energy level, especially moving her chest slowly in front of his view.

She glanced at his cock a few times to check on his interest level! While it was her turn.
Melody used both hands, remembering to go ever so slow, as she twisted her chest. Will
had to notice! Moments later while toweling off, Will rubbed her bottom again.

"Yes, Will touch me there!"

"You don't mind?"

"Feels good."

"It makes it feel so wild."

"I know."

As exciting as the shower had stimulated him, it was the drying off that boosted Will's
interest. Melody had leaned on the counter while Will took his time doing her legs and back
all the while watching her swaying tits! They were the essence of perfection, so smooth
and firm. It induced Will to get adventurous as he circled his hand over her ass!

"MMmmmm…..more Will."

He added a small amount of talcum powder to extend the dying process giving his mind an
opportunity to plan a way to have more. Melody moved to use a fresh towel for him. Her
smile gave off a clear signal that she wanted more.

"I got so hard taking you out on the porch while you were bent over."

"It was like you were so hard and deep inside me. I wanted to please you."

"You did it. "

The bathroom remained steamy giving Will plenty of inspiration that apparently Melody
took notice of as she began rubbing his cock with her bare hand! Standing directly in front
of him gave him a direct view of her chest. Will had no idea where he would gather the
strength as he moved in to kiss her as she continued to fondle him.

"I want you."

"Yes"

Back