I'm trying American Horror Story one last time

Saint_Ann

Enter Title
I haven't made it thru a complete season since the first. This one is starting out with an extremist political whako theme...not unlike the GB, with Trump just having been elected. And more killer clowns. Can't ever have enough killer clowns.

I wasn't aware there was a new one. I've only watched the first season. It was ok and had Connie Britton so I wasn't disappointed. I watched maybe 20 minutes of the first episode of the next season and stopped and never went back. No reason other than I'm just very blah about it.

I'm waiting for the latest Blacklist episodes to show up on Netflix.

I loved Coven, and I enjoyed how they changed the typical whitchcraft lore in the USA.

I haven't made it thru a complete season since the first. This one is starting out with an extremist political whako theme...not unlike the GB, with Trump just having been elected. And more killer clowns. Can't ever have enough killer clowns.

Are you watching last season? Season 7? I think it's called AHS Cult. Maybe you will like it. I thought it was only mildly better than the previous craptastic season (Roanoke). Season 8 Apocalypse is my last season if it sucks as much as the last two have. I'm only one episode in Season 8, but at least they didn't give Kathy Bates an accent to murder.

Are you watching last season? Season 7? I think it's called AHS Cult. Maybe you will like it. I thought it was only mildly better than the previous craptastic season (Roanoke). Season 8 Apocalypse is my last season if it sucks as much as the last two have. I'm only one episode in Season 8, but at least they didn't give Kathy Bates an accent to murder.

All the seasons have been true to the same sense of theme and direction. I found the introduction sequences to be the most entertaining part of the show, and then the show happens and I go...eh. Probably my most favorite show part was when lobster claw circus boy was DP fingerbanging the local ladies.

I watch too much tv anyway.

All the seasons have been true to the same sense of theme and direction. I found the introduction sequences to be the most entertaining part of the show, and then the show happens and I go...eh. Probably my most favorite show part was when lobster claw circus boy was DP fingerbanging the local ladies.

I watch too much tv anyway.

I loved Murder House and Hotel - and have found everything after Hotel to be sub par (with Roanoke being close to unwatchable). With this one only two episodes in I am still ambivalent, but the reemergence of the Murder House character gives me hope.

I'm becoming so picky (no medical dramas, no legal dramas, no reality television) so my television options have dwindled considerably. It's for the best.

Murder House and Coven were high quality, edge of your seat shows. Other seasons have been disappointing, but I am hoping Apocalypse brings it back.

Any AHS fans watch Channel Zero?

Murder House and Coven were high quality, edge of your seat shows. Other seasons have been disappointing, but I am hoping Apocalypse brings it back.

Any AHS fans watch Channel Zero?

I hadn't heard of Channel Zero until you mentioned it. I just looked it up and watched the trailer for season one. I will have to see if I can get it through Hulu, Sling TV, other nefarious means. Thanks!

I hadn't heard of Channel Zero until you mentioned it. I just looked it up and watched the trailer for season one. I will have to see if I can get it through Hulu, Sling TV, other nefarious means. Thanks!

I watched it for free on the SyFy app on my Roku. It’s definitely worth watching. A new season is coming out soon.

Back