A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

  • I definitely prefer sucking cock!

    Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

    Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

    Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

    Votes: 154 14.5%

  • Total voters
    1,061
I am orally fixated so I get just as much enjoyment from performing either act. For me, the enjoyment does not stem from the gender I am face to appendage with. Rather, it stems from the act of giving, of getting my partner off. Of the knowledge that I~ and I alone~ am the one making their hips jerk, fingers clench, head toss.

My mouth, my hands, my SKILL. So I enjoy doing for either male or female, equally.

I can see that the act of getting the partner off is so hot. Dick's have that extra reward too
 
Resurrecting an old thread here..

I haven't had that many female partners, and have never sucked another guy's cock, although it's a huge fantasy.

I think for me, I have very limited, specific preferences for cocks, whereas with a pussy, I pretty much love them all.

If I could come across my fantasy cock, as far as size, shape, color, scent, big load of sweet-tasting cum, etc, that might be my first choice. But I love licking pussy so much, and I love them all--so if I had to choose an encounter I'd probably go with pussy because there's almost no chance I'd be disappointed.
 
Cocks

Cocks taste so much better. And the reward from a sexy, tasty cock is a huge plus.
 
I have actually done both at the same time. Love big black one when it comes out of white girls pussy .
 
I have been gay since I was young but explored women as well before completely accepting my gay sexuality. I enjoyed pussy eating but realized that cock was right for me and have enjoyed it ever since.
 
I am orally fixated so I get just as much enjoyment from performing either act. For me, the enjoyment does not stem from the gender I am face to appendage with. Rather, it stems from the act of giving, of getting my partner off. Of the knowledge that I~ and I alone~ am the one making their hips jerk, fingers clench, head toss.

My mouth, my hands, my SKILL. So I enjoy doing for either male or female, equally.

I feel much the same way. It's all about immersing myself in the sex act, and getting my partner off, regardless of the type of genitals involved. I love cock, but I've had much more pussy, more often.
 
I am much more familiar with eating pussy than I am with sucking cock. But I have done both and really enjoyed both. A few yeas ago I would have preferred pussy but as I've gotten older I find cock more tantalizing.
 
Done both and after my first cock I would never touch another pussy, I know what that makes me.
 
I love them both, but if I had a choice, and could only choose one, I would choose the cock. Pussy tastes great, but every woman is so different, it takes a while to learn what she really likes, and women are so easily distracted. You'll have her right on the edge, and some sound or smell and you're back to square one. And with some women, that might mean the mood has passed and she wants to move on. I get my biggest thrills from the orgasm my partner has, so this is a disappointment.

With cock, I know the minute I part my lips, he's going to cum. I always hope it will be down my throat, but if he wants to shoot on me, that's fine too. But no matter what, I will always get him to cum. And that is awesome.
 
Wow. Sounds like i'm missing out. What makes cock sucking better?

I would take the cock and suck it over pussy any day. When I was younger pussy and women were all I would think about. There was only one pussy that I really loved. So now it is cock and I guess it is just a preference. :cool:
 
Having done, and continuing to do both, I'd say they are both still equal, but in ways more different than would be immediately obvious. It's not difficult at all to make the average guy come by sucking his cock (the occasions where it has been difficult are few and far between), but women can be very different from one another. My ex-wife, and one of my previous live-in girlfriends, could only come from a very precise series of actions, like a rare flower that can only survive in an extremely narrowly defined environment.

While very rewarding once you can deliver those orgasms regularly with a long-term love interest, it's frustrating when you encounter those conditions in casual hookups. I have, and continue to have great sex with the widow of my favorite bi couple of all time (husband died 4 years ago of non-sexually related causes). Without going too much into personal history, we refrained from sex for many months after her husband passed, and are since FWB. She is amazing - one simple move gets her to have orgasm after orgasm: extremely rewarding.

All in all, it's easier to find cocks to suck, and typically much easier to make them come, but the enjoyment of pressing lips and tongue to flesh is physically pretty much equal. Emotionally, I have yet to feel any real love interest in any man, so in that aspect, eating pussy is a richer experience, even when there's no real love connection.

One of my favorite things is to eat a women's pussy while she's got a cock in it (reverse cowgirl is my best position for that), where the cock slips out regularly for a little sucking.

Oh my, I'm getting so hard writing this...
 
Nothing better than to be eating pussy in a 69 while she's getting fucked doggy style by another guy. Licking and sucking on her clit while playing with his hairy balls and sucking on them too.

And the cleaning them both up afterwards is just the icing on the cake.
 
I've eaten her pussy while filled with another's cum but have yet to get it from the source.
 
I love both, but it's not a short answer as to which I'd be drawn to. If it was a MMF 3sum or more sum, I'd go to the person who was more apprehensive. If I was choosing between cock or pussy for one at one at the same time, it would be who am I was more attracted to? My mood plays into it as well. Some days I'm cock starved, some days I just want a hot chick with boobs. So the short answer is: yes, oral. Lol
 
Since the wife and I started swinging I always enjoyed watching her with a another guys cock in her mouth. And finally tried it with her after talking about it and finding out that she gets turned on with watching a guy sucking anothers cock. Since then we have had lots more fun times with the friends we swing with. 2 other couples we occasionally get with are also bi. The last time with them was awesome. All 3 couples on one bed, and everyone free to do as they wished. Heads were almost bumping with everyone trying to either lick a pussy or a cock. Everyone had a great time. Looking forward to the next chance for that! Especially enjoy sucking a nice cock with another woman, and more so with my wife. Sharing it with her really turns her on alot! Having two women suck your cock is most mens fantasy it seems, but having a woman and her husband do it is even better I think. And doing that with your wife is awesome. She doesn't care for cum but I don't mind it at all. So I get the "icing of our fun", and she gets more turned on.
Ok, I gotta stop now, my tongue is getting hard. lol

Wow, so lucky to be able to live that lifestyle. Would love to be able to do it, too.
 
As the song said, "love the one you're with". I love eating pussy and I love sucking cock. One of my favorite memories was of being blind folded and eating pussy. I was on my knees between the legs of my wife, who was sitting on a couch or chair. She was holding my head between her hands while I lapped her pussy with my tongue. When she began to cum she slid her right hand down by my mouth and began to raise up. With her left hand she kept my head down and I realized the she was pushing at my mouth with her right. I opened my mouth and found it suddenly filled with cock. She had been sitting on another man's lap with his erection deep inside of her tasty cunt. She stepped over me, holding my head all the time, leaned down and starting whispering to me, "do him honey you know you want to suck it". What a turn on! My face is covered with pussy juice and my mouth is full of cock. She begins to move my face up and down, talking to me all the while; I've never wanted anything more than I wanted that cock to explode in my throat. Soon I heard him begin to moan, she pushed down on my head and I felt it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and wanted more. My wife has found many interesting ways for me to suck "man meat"; it turns her on, then I have to do what she wants to satisfy her. It's great and if I do it well, she takes care of me. It doesn't get any better than that.

WOW, another great lifestyle and would love to be able to live this, as well.
 
Both for me...

I would take the cock and suck it over pussy any day. When I was younger pussy and women were all I would think about. There was only one pussy that I really loved. So now it is cock and I guess it is just a preference. :cool:

But as we know, women are so difficult. Wanna own U, marry U, etc. In some ways, its just easier to fuck men. Esp if they are femmed up.
 
I am new to this forum. And just bouncing around and found this thread. I have done both and enjoyed both. I have no preference. If i am with a woman I will eat her pussy. When I meet a man who wants it--I suck his cock. Having said that it is easier sucking a guy off and getting him to cum--you KNOW when he is done. Some times that is not true of women.

For most of my high school years I would have said I was straight. Ironically I sucked my first cock when I was 14 (my best friend in high school if you must know). And literally would not eat my first pussy until I was 19 and a sophomore in college
 
when I was younger I wanted pussy more than cock now i'm older its just cock
 
I love both, but I usually fantasize about cock because it's been a lot longer since I've had it.
 
Back
Top