Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I know that we are all in a rush to see the young lady's visual offerings and that we may not (at least in my case) have not much blood left in our skulls thereafter, but it is important (I think) to read the story that precedes it.

My dear Moochie, I envy any person, man or woman, lucky enough to feel your lips on theirs.

Hope that we get to learn more about your lovely sapphic tryst!

Always the gentleman, aren’t you?

*blows you a kiss* that will have to do, I’m afraid.

Perhaps she will come to mind in the future... she’s been known to wander, however.

The PNW is bathed in glorious sunshine this morning the kind that brings warmth to your body, filling you with positivity, the knowledge that he is thinking about you as you do him. His mind unable to focus at work, distracted by thoughts of you, your sensual words, wishing for another interaction

Such truths you speak as I peak out the glinting window.

Although I do hope that he is thinking of me (and I happen to know for a fact he is since I just had a confirmation on that front), I was thinking of another in this post... quite the lovely with sweetness oozing from her every pore.

You have a lot of love to give. Way to spread it around. :)

Such truths you speak as I peak out the glinting window.

My work is forgotten as I sit staring out the window in hopes that I be blessed with sight of your beauty.

Alas the sunshine is not going to last, at least we will have your offerings to brighten the gray days.

I will in my memories, but sadly she is far gone now; achieving her dreams and kicking ass at it, too.

Thanks for the compliments!

Having dreams is a beauty in itself isn’t it? We can retrace our paths of our lives or use them to forge new ones! Glad for you to have them!!

Your welcome for the compliments, and thank you for sharing your beauty!!!

First, welcome back to the threads, though I was not around when you were before. I think you are beautiful, seductive and very alluring. Your pictures and musing are erotic and arousing. The perfect place for your musing and exhibitionism is here. THANK YOU for sharing, and I look forward to more. You are truly stunning so far.
((Huggles))
:rose::kiss:

The kiss or the touch?

My hand rests nonchalantly next to where his is, and I feel it. That electric, gutteral feeling that makes my insides twitch with excitement, anticipation. Will something happen between us finally this year? Will these passions building between us for years finally erupt, the table separating us disappear as we inch closer to eachother and finally make a further connection? This infatuation with you transcends distance now as I think about you inside me and those nights we spent bundled and quiet, for fear that others would know what was happening behind that closed door. We dance, are tangled in sheets, are full of giggles and pleasures and sweet kisses in my mind.

* a note on the pictures: I couldn’t decide which hand placement was better, so have both! *winks*

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed pictures

Last edited:
My hand rests nonchalantly next to where his is, and I feel it. That electric, gutteral feeling that makes my insides twitch with excitement, anticipation. Will something happen between us finally this year? Will these passions building between us for years finally erupt, the table separating us disappear as we inch closer to eachother and finally make a further connection? This infatuation with you transcends distance now as I think about you inside me and those nights we spent bundled and quiet, for fear that others would know what was happening behind that closed door. We dance, are tangled in sheets, are full of giggles and pleasures and sweet kisses in my mind.

* a note on the pictures: I couldn’t decide which hand placement was better, so have both! *winks*
You’re a breath of fresh air, really like your musings love. It’s not like I mind your visual contributions particularly either..

Last edited:
My work is forgotten as I sit staring out the window in hopes that I be blessed with sight of your beauty.

Alas the sunshine is not going to last, at least we will have your offerings to brighten the gray days.

Gray days have their positives: the ability to look strangers in the eye and make a connection without tinted glass between us, the need for not so many layers between us and the breeze...

I’m glad I can bring some extra light on a day turned otherwise dreary. *big smiles*

And both are quite alluring...along with your deft words. :devil::kiss:

Both pictures are great but I like the one on the top better. The finger just inside the wasteband and the other on the cusp seems to match your words perfectly.

Gorgeous body, sexy pic lady.

As your dreams become more vivid, you can feel his hand moving over your velvet skin, slowly making its way down your body.

Always the gentleman, aren’t you?

*blows you a kiss* that will have to do, I’m afraid.

Perhaps she will come to mind in the future... she’s been known to wander, however.

I'm no gentleman.

But if I have you fooled well enough to receive kisses, I certainly won't argue with your assessment!
😉😈

Love to read your thoughts and see your lovely body.
Thank you for sharing both.

Those eyes

There are simple things that remind me of him now, the sound of my pen drop, the breeze tickling me, the sight of gulls, the smell of water. I want to feel his fingers where mine are to feel my wanting for him. Feel him in my mouth, making me wet with this untamed, unraveling lust and desire for him. I want him to look down at me there with those eyes that follow me into dreams where we take turns exploring new heights unseen and created just for us.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
What a truly fun thread: sexy pictures of an awesome body and enjoyable verses of inspired imagination :rose:

There are simple things that remind me of him now, the sound of my pen drop, the breeze tickling me, the sight of gulls, the smell of water. I want to feel his fingers where mine are to feel my wanting for him. Feel him in my mouth, making me wet with this untamed, unraveling lust and desire for him. I want him to look down at me there with those eyes that follow me into dreams where we take turns exploring new heights unseen and created just for us.

That ass...oh my.:devil::kiss:

A lovely bottom can you feel his hands sliding over it.

Back