Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open(

The girls that were separated into groups went to their man and began to rub him covering him in warm oils. Jasmine spreads her legs wanting for the men to play with both of her holes. Soon the girls giving the massages took off the towels so that the men could get a full body massage.

Hearing no questions or objections Rick and Jeff assumed everyone was up for their little party. Rick and Jeff were both generally on board for all fun, but they had some minor differences in kinks. Particularly as it related to ass play. Both liked to take woman anally, but when it came to their asses, while Rick enjoyed a probing finger or tongue, Jeff did not. So as the warm oil was poured down on them, Rick naturally spread his legs to let the oil flow between his cheeks, while Jeff did not. This little insight was not lost on the ladies, who made a mental note.

Both men loved the feel of four hands beginning to explore their bodies, and encouraged the women to roam with reckless abandon.

Both men asked for oil for their hands, which Jasmine happily provided, and Rick’s hands slid up her thighs and into the inner folds of her slit, while Jeff, massaged her ass, tickled her brown eye until she was squirming, and then the men nodded as they timed the dual entry of her asshole and pussy. Jeff sliding a single index finger, and Rick his index and middle finger into her already wet and needy cunt...and with the first penetrations of the session, the party had officially begun.

The woman in charge of the email part of the registration process found a new email in the in box and she sent back this email.:

Ok Petra we have a few more questions for you.

Do You want someone your own age or older more mature?

Are you wanting any body type or do you have a prefrance?

Are you staying a day / multiple days or is this going to be done in an evening?

If you stay for a day or more you may want to bring a bikini of you Are not comfortable with being nude while you swim or enjoy the rest of our amenities we have exclusive to our overnight customers.

1. Perhaps just a few years older. As long as they know what they're doing, I'll be satisfied.

2. I like a woman who takes care of herself. A slim, athletic build is great.

3. I plan to stay the day my first visit and see where we go from there.

Hearing no questions or objections Rick and Jeff assumed everyone was up for their little party. Rick and Jeff were both generally on board for all fun, but they had some minor differences in kinks. Particularly as it related to ass play. Both liked to take woman anally, but when it came to their asses, while Rick enjoyed a probing finger or tongue, Jeff did not. So as the warm oil was poured down on them, Rick naturally spread his legs to let the oil flow between his cheeks, while Jeff did not. This little insight was not lost on the ladies, who made a mental note.

Both men loved the feel of four hands beginning to explore their bodies, and encouraged the women to roam with reckless abandon.

Both men asked for oil for their hands, which Jasmine happily provided, and Rick’s hands slid up her thighs and into the inner folds of her slit, while Jeff, massaged her ass, tickled her brown eye until she was squirming, and then the men nodded as they timed the dual entry of her asshole and pussy. Jeff sliding a single index finger, and Rick his index and middle finger into her already wet and needy cunt...and with the first penetrations of the session, the party had officially begun.

The girls that were massaging Rick continued to massage with their hands. Rose began to tease his add as she massaged his cheeks. She slowly slipped her middle finger into his ass as Janelle slowly straddled his back rubbing her pussy on his back.

Both girls that were giving Jeff his massage followed Janelle in giving Jeff a Nuru massage. Mia took his add and legs while Anastasia took his back. Soon every girl but Rose started letting out quite moans as they rubbed their wet pussies on the men.

Jasmine continued to stand there her breath ragged as she played roughly with her breasts and both men assaulted hlboth of her holes.

The girls that were massaging Rick continued to massage with their hands. Rose began to tease his add as she massaged his cheeks. She slowly slipped her middle finger into his ass as Janelle slowly straddled his back rubbing her pussy on his back.

Both girls that were giving Jeff his massage followed Janelle in giving Jeff a Nuru massage. Mia took his add and legs while Anastasia took his back. Soon every girl but Rose started letting out quite moans as they rubbed their wet pussies on the men.

Jasmine continued to stand there her breath ragged as she played roughly with her breasts and both men assaulted hlboth of her holes.

Rick felt Rose's finger slide inside, well lubricated, he enjoyed the sensation, she knew what she was doing as she softly massaged his prostate. He pushed his hips back into her. The combination of Roses finger and the sensation of Janelle's wet pussy straddling his back began to make is cock very hard.

The nuru treatment provided by Mia and Anastassia to Jeff was having a similar effect. These girls were providing exactly what they had hoped for.

Both Rick and Jeff stood a solid 7.5 to 8 inches erect, and it began to get uncomfortable to stay on their stomachs. Jasmine was a show unto herself, tweaking and pinching her nipples, working her hands furiously on her perky tits, as they worked her holes.

Rick broke the current activity. " Ladies you are amazing, but if my cock gets any harder while I am laying on it, it may break. I have to turn over, and I think there are some pussies that need to be played with". I heard Jeff say "Amen to that brother", and it was time to flip positions.

Rick looked back at Jasmine. "Don't worry Jeff will keep fingering that fine ass of yours, but I want to taste that wet pussy I have been fingering. Come over here and straddle Daddy's face".

Last edited:
Rick felt Rose's finger slide inside, well lubricated, he enjoyed the sensation, she knew what she was doing as she softly massaged his prostate. He pushed his hips back into her. The combination of Roses finger and the sensation of Janelle's wet pussy straddling his back began to make is cock very hard.

The nuru treatment provided by Mia and Anastassia to Jeff was having a similar effect. These girls were providing exactly what they had hoped for.

Both Rick and Jeff stood a solid 7.5 to 8 inches erect, and it began to get uncomfortable to stay on their stomachs. Jasmine was a show unto herself, tweaking and pinching her nipples, working her hands furiously on her perky tits.

Rick broke the pace. Ladies you are amazing, but if my cock gets any harder while I am laying on it, it may break. I have to turn over. I heard Jeff say "Amen to that brother, and it was time to flip positions.

Rick looked back at Jasmine. Don't worry Jeff will keep fingering that ass, but I want to taste that wet pussy I have been fingering. Come over here and straddle my face.

"No need not those tables have holes in them boys these tables can also be used for milking purposes. Girls please open the holes and pull their cocks through." Jasmine said and both Mia and rose opened the holes that was under their cock and helped guide them through before returning to what they were doing. Jasmine pulled Ricks head up and pushed it into her pussy as she stood in front of him.

1. Perhaps just a few years older. As long as they know what they're doing, I'll be satisfied.

2. I like a woman who takes care of herself. A slim, athletic build is great.

3. I plan to stay the day my first visit and see where we go from there.
Ok do you want any specific race?
Do You want her to bring toys with her?

"No need not those tables have holes in them boys these tables can also be used for milking purposes. Girls please open the holes and pull their cocks through." Jasmine said and both Mia and rose opened the holes that was under their cock and helped guide them through before returning to what they were doing. Jasmine pulled Ricks head up and pushed it into her pussy as she stood in front of him.

Milking tables! Rick hadn't though of it but he liked it...a lot. This place was even better than he thought.

"If these tables are meant for milking, I think both Jeff and I are just overflowing with cream...and don't worry Ladies, we have plenty to spare this afternoon."

Since Rick was already enjoying Rose working his ass, he looked at Janelle, "Would you mind being my milking maiden?" Jeff asked similarly of Mia, and the games advanced.

Rick looked up at Jasmine, "Now where was that pussy?" ...and he hungrily attacked her inner pink lips with his tongue...

Lovely, thank you.

- Petra

Here are some candidates.

Girl 1

198f206d6405490fe8d3f3cdfc9c02eb.jpg

Girl 2

attachment.php

Girl 3

93c8fd10f26291c361d96c59430f17c8.jpg

Girl 4

l52.jpg

Last edited:
Milking tables! Rick hadn't though of it but he liked it...a lot. This place was even better than he thought.

"If these tables are meant for milking, I think both Jeff and I are just overflowing with cream...and don't worry Ladies, we have plenty to spare this afternoon."

Since Rick was already enjoying Rose working his ass, he looked at Janelle, "Would you mind being my milking maiden?" Jeff asked similarly of Mia, and the games advanced.

Rick looked up at Jasmine, "Now where was that pussy?" ...and he hungrily attacked her inner pink lips with his tongue...

The girls done as they were told putting bowels down under the men to catch the fun when they let go. Jasmine moaned loudly as she started to grind on the tongue invading her folds.

Here are some candidates.

Girl 1

198f206d6405490fe8d3f3cdfc9c02eb.jpg

Girl 2

attachment.php

Girl 3

93c8fd10f26291c361d96c59430f17c8.jpg

Girl 4

l52.jpg

Let's begin with girl #2. Thank you very much. I'll see you in the morning.

*The Next Morning*

Emailing had been one thing, but actually being here was another. Petra crossed the lobby and approached the front desk. "Excuse me... I believe I have an appointment. My name's Petra.." she said softly.

The girls done as they were told putting bowels down under the men to catch the fun when they let go. Jasmine moaned loudly as she started to grind on the tongue invading her folds.

The sensation of the milking table was amazing, unlike anything Rick or Jeff had ever experienced, and they had experienced plenty. Their hard cocks suspended in air, the felt the warm wet mouths of the beautiful ladies. With His tongue deep in Jasmine’s vagina, Ruby’s fingers probing his ass, and Janelle inhaling his cock, he was enjoying being a true male slut. He smiled and looked back at his red haired service provider, “Rose, your fingers are amazing, but your tongue would be even better”.

Hearing Rick’s words, Jasmine turned and looked at Jeff. Jeff laughed, and relented, “Okay, fair is fair, today, no request is denied.” With that Jasmine repositioned herself between the two men such that Rick tongued her cunt, while Jeff’s tongue tickled and then pushed in to her brown eye, as she grinded into the two men, and pinched her nipples hard in pleasure.

This was ecstasy, but the boys knew they had many opportunities ahead to pleasure their hosts pussies. They had fantasized often about doing a train, and before today was over they expected to not only do that, but enjoy these women in innumerable other ways...

The sensation of the milking table was amazing, unlike anything Rick or Jeff had ever experienced, and they had experienced plenty. Their hard cocks suspended in air, the felt the warm wet mouths of the beautiful ladies. With His tongue deep in Jasmine’s vagina, Ruby’s fingers probing his ass, and Janelle inhaling his cock, he was enjoying being a true male slut. He smiled and looked back at his red haired service provider, “Rose, your fingers are amazing, but your tongue would be even better”.

Hearing Rick’s words, Jasmine turned and looked at Jeff. Jeff laughed, and relented, “Okay, fair is fair, today, no request is denied.” With that Jasmine repositioned herself between the two men such that Rick tongued her cunt, while Jeff’s tongue tickled and then pushed in to her brown eye, as she grinded into the two men, and pinched her nipples hard in pleasure.

This was ecstasy, but the boys knew they had many opportunities ahead to pleasure their hosts pussies. They had fantasized often about doing a train, and before today was over they expected to not only do that, but enjoy these women in innumerable other ways...

The girls were hard at work doing what they were told to do by the men. Ruby started to room he fuck the add before her as she played with his balls. Jasmine started to slap her breasts as she was being pleasured. "Now girls remember I want some fun to put on my lunch." Jasmine said between moans.

Let's begin with girl #2. Thank you very much. I'll see you in the morning.

*The Next Morning*

Emailing had been one thing, but actually being here was another. Petra crossed the lobby and approached the front desk. "Excuse me... I believe I have an appointment. My name's Petra.." she said softly.

The girl behind the desk looked up and said "here comes Rachael now. She will take you to your room." Rachael reached Pete and in her uniform and she reached out a hand and said "Hello I am Rachael."

The girl behind the desk looked up and said "here comes Rachael now. She will take you to your room." Rachael reached Pete and in her uniform and she reached out a hand and said "Hello I am Rachael."

Petra stared openly at the gorgeous woman. She'd picked her of course, but the reality far outstripped the photo. After a pause, she took the hand a little shyly.

"Hi, Rachel," she said, drowning in those eyes. "I'm Petra." She very happily allowed herself to be led toward the room.

The girls were hard at work doing what they were told to do by the men. Ruby started to room he fuck the add before her as she played with his balls. Jasmine started to slap her breasts as she was being pleasured. "Now girls remember I want some fun to put on my lunch." Jasmine said between moans.

Ruby’s tongue felt amazing, and Janelle’s milking drove him crazy. Tossing his salad, while having his cock sucked was beyond belief. As Jeff became more aggressive in tonguing Jasmines’s ass, she began bucking wildly, pushing her pussy so hard int Rick’s mouth, at times he could barely breath.

Jeff couldn’t believe what he was doing, as his tongue probed further and further into Jazmine’s back door. His mind and body were lost in lust, he began to piston his own hips up and down in response to the milking. All the sensations almost over loaded him, and he knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

This time it was Jeff who spoke up, “ladies this is incredible, but I hope we are all on the same page, that eventually we need to begin some serious fucking...”

Petra stared openly at the gorgeous woman. She'd picked her of course, but the reality far outstripped the photo. After a pause, she took the hand a little shyly.

"Hi, Rachel," she said, drowning in those eyes. "I'm Petra." She very happily allowed herself to be led toward the room.
"Please to meet you Petra." Rachel said before taking the lovely woman's hand and guiding her to the room.

Ruby’s tongue felt amazing, and Janelle’s milking drove him crazy. Tossing his salad, while having his cock sucked was beyond belief. As Jeff became more aggressive in tonguing Jasmines’s ass, she began bucking wildly, pushing her pussy so hard int Rick’s mouth, at times he could barely breath.

Jeff couldn’t believe what he was doing, as his tongue probed further and further into Jazmine’s back door. His mind and body were lost in lust, he began to piston his own hips up and down in response to the milking. All the sensations almost over loaded him, and he knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

This time it was Jeff who spoke up, “ladies this is incredible, but I hope we are all on the same page, that eventually we need to begin some serious fucking...”

"Don't worry the girls are on the same page as you but like you said you guys should have enough fun for a lot of fun." Jasmine said as she pushed herself back against the tongue in her ass. The other girls were moaning wildly as they continued to please the men sucking cock or licking add or even giving a nuru massage.

"Don't worry the girls are on the same page as you but like you said you guys should have enough fun for a lot of fun." Jasmine said as she pushed herself back against the tongue in her ass. The other girls were moaning wildly as they continued to please the men sucking cock or licking add or even giving a nuru massage.

It was a symphony of sensation, Rick had every orifice wonderfully engaged, he brought his hand up to massage Jasmine's clit, while he tried to fuck her with his tongue. Jeff tried to talk but he had let his tongue slide so deep into her ass, that he just focused on the ass fucking of the beautiful lady.

The nuru massage, combined with the milking and for Rick the delicious combination of having his salad tossed, with the warm mouth deliciously milking, the customers were in heaven. Both men could feel their balls beginning to tense, it wouldn't be long...

A rarely used special phone at the desk of the Golden Palace rang. La'Gar slowly sat down in his thrown after a long six centuries of work. He had found a business cards from one of the tortured souls that had come through his realm and thought to call the special number on the back. He wondered just how the mortal realm would handle his kind after all this time. It appeared that this number might have been special but he would not hold his hopes up. He let the phone ring and ring as he slumped back into the thrown.

It was a symphony of sensation, Rick had every orifice wonderfully engaged, he brought his hand up to massage Jasmine's clit, while he tried to fuck her with his tongue. Jeff tried to talk but he had let his tongue slide so deep into her ass, that he just focused on the ass fucking of the beautiful lady.

The nuru massage, combined with the milking and for Rick the delicious combination of having his salad tossed, with the warm mouth deliciously milking, the customers were in heaven. Both men could feel their balls beginning to tense, it wouldn't be long...

The girls continued their treatment of their guest waiting for them to him for them. They couldn't wait to taste his cum and share it with the other women.

Last edited:
A rarely used special phone at the desk of the Golden Palace rang. La'Gar slowly sat down in his thrown after a long six centuries of work. He had found a business cards from one of the tortured souls that had come through his realm and thought to call the special number on the back. He wondered just how the mortal realm would handle his kind after all this time. It appeared that this number might have been special but he would not hold his hopes up. He let the phone ring and ring as he slumped back into the thrown.
"Hello thank you for calling the Golden Palace how may I help you." The girl manning the phones asked wondering how was on the other line.

"Hello thank you for calling the Golden Palace how may I help you." The girl manning the phones asked wondering how was on the other line.

"Hello Mortal... You may call me La'Gar... I have had a long six centuries and am looking to unwind... I happened across your business card and thought I would make a appointment... That is if you do not mind Demons... I really do not know where my kind stand right now in the Mortal world..." A deep gruff voice. But with it a almost lustful calling. He could make the woman on the other end wet and want for nothing more then a deep hard fucking. But the sound of a man after a long week of hard work also came through.

Back