The Obamagood Thread

"Still what he (Obama) did accomplish during his presidency was good, fantastic"

Obama is pro communists, pro terrorist, anti American, anti human rights and no one on here has pointed out anything he did to help the people of the U. S. or the free world. His policies overseas are the result of all the deaths, slavery, and refugees. His socialist/fascists economics nearly ruined this country and he protected the corrupt one percent that destroyed banks and cities like Detroit. His distaste for his own race is shown in the death camp that is Chicago run by his buddy in crime. Remember his idea of a perfect socialist country was his buddy in Venezuela (and this so called buddy insulted him more than once as all the dictators did because Obama was a weak little traitor and they have no respect for such people).

He was picked by the leftist (communists Soro's faction that took over the Democratic Party) because he was a no body that never did anything and it was safe to run him. His only job was interfering with the American voting process thru ACORN. He made deals with the Russians (and along with the Clinton's) took money from them. He hated this country with a passion as he did any democratic nation and refused to salute the flag until forced to by the people. He used the office of President as a dictatorship and violated the Constitution.

So far no one on here has said anything that he accomplished for the good of the country or its people.

And I am still waiting for someone to say why the socialist/communist/fascists of Norway gave this man the Nobel Peach Prize. He like the rest of the fake Democrats of the now Soros Slave Party take their orders from a low life that wants to be Caesar. (and anyone who thinks that Soros and his gang of Waters, Princess Nancy, McCain, etc. will be allowed to really take over once the Constitution and our freedom is destroyed knows nothing about history and the Communist Party.)

The so called left -so called because American Communists are not really communists but Nazis and have no understanding of the Marx system - would rather commit themselves to full destruction rather than be free. You listen to the hate from these people for free speech, free honest press, free honest elections, strong and safe nation, anti crime and strong economy, they are the type that would strap a bomb to themselves and walk into a hospital or school. They make heroes out of murders instead of asking for justice for those who commit the crime. They are willing to turn rapists and murders lose on their own neighborhoods then protect their own families.

In short they are very uneducated, complete fools, easy lied to and led (like the press that Mrs. Clinton roped and led like dumb cattle and not one of those stupid fake members saw anything wrong with being insulted like that) and will destroy property and assault innocent people like the Nazi Brown Shirts and when the "Revolution for the Red Flag" is over complain because they are have to live on $50 a month and be slaves to the royal leaders (like in China, Iran, Russia, Cuba, etc).

Then it will be them looking for a country to run to that is not controlled by socialist gangs.
 
Quote:
The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.

Really? His foreign policy favored the radical fake Muslim terrorist and communists dictators. His polices created more refugees, slavery, and murder and mostly against Muslim's by these murders. He did all he could to protect our internal terrorists like the Texas Major and the deserter whose parents wouldn't even see him and the scum bags in Gitmo and he got upset when his Vice President called the Boston bombers terrorist.

But show us his "extraordinary efforts" (please don't include his giving billions to Iran for the dictator there to use to torture women and finance terrorist organizations in other Muslim countries and continue on their bomb project) (his deal with the Russian dictator to give him a free hand in retaking part of the old empire).

I'm sure his "kiss the dictator's ass" tour was of great international diplomacy and even with every dictator showing him no respect (remember Cuba and China and Russia) he was happy in bringing the safety of the U. S. and it citizens to a new low.

They gave him the award because he was anti human rights and a pro communists which many, including those in socialist Europe believe was a good thing. He was given the "award" even before he had time in office (most of the things I mentioned were after the award) to do anything. It was "for what he would do in the future" not what he had done. Hell, everyone on here wants to bring world peace (except Soros Fascists) and even though we have not done anything we are, by their rules, qualified for the same award.

Mr. Obama was a puppet of the "back room boys" who picked him because he had no record. (His only job was interfering with the American election process by working for ACORN). His teachings, background and family upbringing were leftist and racists. Like the old president of Iran, he got a little carried away with himself, but was kept in line by Hillary and company and Soros.

My family is familiar with Norway (including some of its former top leaders) so I am not being unjust when I say that they are Socialist and at times, like us, forget their past and the enemies that tried to destroy them. Like us we have parties and people who wish to hide history, change it, so they can create the same terror that befell the world in the past. Our education system and press do an excellent job of lying and covering up the corruption and crimes and do all they can to bring back the "good old days" of the dark ages. You can tell from the posts on here how brain washed many of our own people are and how they are willing to destroy their own freedom for the "cause". Slavery comes easy, freedom has to be fought for and protected at all times. The majority of Americans still believe in the Constitution and the rights of humans. But history has shown that it takes only a small loud violent group (like how the Nazi's and the Red's in Russia started) to control the masses.

Yes Mr. Obama deserved the award for something he might do. (but in his case he never did) We all deserve the award for something we might do. Fair is fair. I'll be working on my acceptance speech.
 
Equivalent of a standing ovation, from nearly everyone on the street.


This American island welcomed the Obama family back, with applause and cheers.




http://www.mvtimes.com/2018/08/06/obamas-return-vineyard-vacation/


Funny. I liked the comment about Kerry and Clinton and Obama. The same thing can be said about any president or pro athlete or entertainer when in public. Of course in Mr. Obama's case you have to "add" more people than really showed. But that is the way people react to someone who is "famous" good or bad. Stretch your neck and see what is going on. When is the last time the people of black Chicago or Compton cheered and saw Mr. Obama and family walking their streets?
 
According to Trump, everyone thinks Trump should get a Nobel prize, so I guess he falls in that pro-communist anti-human rights category.

You might be onto something there.
 
Obama was awarded the Nobel Prize for the hope the advent of his presidency gave to the world. If you weren't around to see that that was the primary reaction around the world and didn't understand it, you either are younger than ten or you were dead set against a black president to start with (I'll leave it up to you to figure that one out). The Nobel committee sometimes does that--to encourage what it considers as world-beneficial behavior. That's usually the basis on which they've given out the award to Mideast peace talkers, for instance. It's never resulted in peace in the Middle East.

Do I think they were premature? Yes. Do I think that Obama didn't fully live up to the promises? Yes. Do I think the Nobel encouragement of what Obama represented in the world at the time was worth the award? Sure.

Do you, Urguycliff, and other knee-jerk Obama haters, truly understand how the Nobel committee determines who/why to award its peace prize and did so in this instance? No, I don't think so.

I think you are wallowing in prejudice and ignorance.
 
Obama was awarded the Nobel Prize for the hope the advent of his presidency gave to the world. If you weren't around to see that that was the primary reaction around the world and didn't understand it, you either are younger than ten or you were dead set against a black president to start with (I'll leave it up to you to figure that one out). The Nobel committee sometimes does that--to encourage what it considers as world-beneficial behavior. That's usually the basis on which they've given out the award to Mideast peace talkers, for instance. It's never resulted in peace in the Middle East.

Do I think they were premature? Yes. Do I think that Obama didn't fully live up to the promises? Yes. Do I think the Nobel encouragement of what Obama represented in the world at the time was worth the award? Sure.

Do you, Urguycliff, and other knee-jerk Obama haters, truly understand how the Nobel committee determines who/why to award its peace prize and did so in this instance? No, I don't think so.

I think you are wallowing in prejudice and ignorance.

It is interesting that the communist and fascists Soros Democrats say that anyone who speaks out against Mr. Obama is a hater, yet they shout hate and threaten the life of Mr Trump and family and members of his staff every day.

You answered the questions about him not doing anything, anything, to win the award. Only the "hope" is what he was being given the award for and he failed that completely.

I don't know if you had time to waste to listen to the two speeches Mr. Obama gave this week, one on health care and one on "hate" and policy. We all know that his speech and work for Obama Care was a complete failure and lie. He and the Butcher Mayor of Chicago and the Mayors brother and other so called "doctors" that wrote it admitted that they had to lie to the Democrats in Congress or they would not have voted for it. Of course they had people like Princess Nancy of San Francisco who has never read one bill in her entire career and is just a foolish old puppet who can't put a whole sentence together. But there were not enough of those mindless puppets to pass Obama Care without lying about it. Even Mr. Obama admitted when asked if he would use it said no he was satisfied with what he had. If only the people of the country had the health care plan that the Federals have we would be happy.

The other speech was very funny. He said in part that no one wanted to be friends or associated with Nazi's. Of course Soros is a Nazi and anti human rights want be Emperor and those (and this is just a sample) who have taken money from him and have met with him (most recent in San Francisco) on ways to destroy the Constitution and the U. S. economy include Obama, the Clinton's, McCain, both senators from CA, Sanders, most of the Congress People who call them self Progressives or Leftist. Those like Sanders who call themselves far left "socialist" work with, take money from and speak for the Nazi Soros.

In addition he was talking "racism", this from a man who is close friends with the Rev. Wright and the leader of the black KKK who calls himself a Muslim. Like the fake Muslim's of the Terrorist that Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton have done so much for he is just another racist lying pig. Or sorry, we aren't suppose to insult animals by adding these creatures. I am so sorry to the ASPCA. They are anywhere close to being living creatures from this planet.

Remember he took the side of the war criminals in GITMO and the internal traitors and terrorist as well as giving aide and support to communists dictators and terror leaders. Both he and Mrs. Clinton are sexist and hate women. Mrs. Clinton more so than Mr. Obama, although he did open the showers and dressing rooms of girls to any pervert who just has to say "I am woman" and that allows him to enter. And we all know how the Clinton's are know sexists and racist.

Now back to Mr. Obama and the Nobel Prize. You still didn't say anything he did do to win it. Just as I said before by the same standards that he won it, we all should get the money and ribbon. We all have good ideas about helping the world rather we do anything or not. Like the Clinton's and the Obama's and Sanders etc. words come easy, but it is real actions that count. Mr. Trump has done more in less than two years than Mr. Obama did in eight.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_oj7qq9rn401vni1sgo1_250.gif
    tumblr_oj7qq9rn401vni1sgo1_250.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
No, I don't have time to waste reading your posts, Urguy. I read only as far as you reminding me I don't have time to waste on you. ;)
 
According to the Nobel Prize website


And when you look at Wikipedia, then you can read:


And if you really want to hear it, you can check this YouTube video

That seems to answer your question, but somehow I doubt that this is what you wanted to see/hear.

But, But what did he do? More Muslims were killed, enslaved and forced from their homes by the fake terrorists Muslims under his watch. You admit he didn't do anything and giving him this award for something "he might do" is foolish and stupid. You make my point. The words sound nice, but its the actual action that counts. What I want to hear is "What did he do?" I can sit here and write you up for the award using the same qualifications and you haven't done any more than he did. It was political, they figured they had a far left socialist in the White House and they might as well given the award under those conditions to Castro or Mao. They took away the purpose of the award. The purpose of the award is for things that a person or a group have done in the field of the given award. Not for something "they might do". This isn't the only time the committee awarded a medal to someone or group that didn't really earn it. You are correct in that and the reason they give to cover up the fact. But the award was originally for "acts" and "deeds" actually performed not because of the political leaning of the members of the committee. So no your answer is not the one I want to hear. I want to hear what he "Did." Thank you for taking time to try and answer and I am sure if you can find one thing he did do you will let me know. (by the way giving money to the Iran to help finance the killing of Muslims in the Middle East is not a peaceful reason for "helping Muslims". Nor is turning lose war criminals to return and torture and kill Muslim women and children like he did by releasing the pigs from GITMO. That was not a peace move either.)
 
"The time has come to set aside childish things.”


"Because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation and emerged from that dark chapter stronger and more united, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass; that the lines of tribe shall soon dissolve; that as the world grows smaller, our common humanity shall reveal itself; and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/george-packer/let-us-now-set-aside-childish-things
 
Screen-Shot-2018-11-03-at-8-38-16-PM.png


Screen-Shot-2018-11-03-at-8-37-56-PM.png


Screen-Shot-2018-11-03-at-8-44-32-PM.png


File-Nov-04-12-50-53-AM.png


Like old times with Dad back again. Feels good. :D
 
Still no one has said what Obama "did" to win the Nobel but that is understanding as there is nothing to say. "Hope"?? Really? I hope for world peace so where is my reward? I deserve it as much as he does.

And no one on here has really said anything that Mr. Obama had done while in office that helped the American people or world peace. Again "hope" I hope we never have another failure like him.

But for now in spite of the Democrats, we still have free speech, so it is nice that we can have this discussion without using four letter words or quoting lies. I'll read each post and listen to what people have to say. Unlike some on here who don't believe in free speech, free press or a good education, and than anyone who opposes the "state party view" must be shouted down and not allowed to express their views I welcome hearing what people have to say.

And I would love to hear What Mr. Obama Did To Win The Award. Action, not some future hope of action that never took place. You get the award for something you Did, not for something you Might Do. It was a political award, not a real award and someone who truly deserved it didn't receive the award that Mr. Nobel desired it to be.
 
Has Obama ever felt the need to screen his food for poison, like Trump does?
 
Has Obama ever felt the need to screen his food for poison, like Trump does?

Is this your answer to what Mr. Obama did to win the Nobel Prize or what he did in eight years in office to help the American people?

I guess you prove my point. Thank you. You have been very helpful.

Oh, and to give you an answer to your foolish question. Obama didn't have to worry about people like the progressives Nazis of Soros who have killed and assaulted people. It just again proves my point about the far leftist. You have been very very helpful.
 
The reasons Obama was given the Nobel are on the Nobel website. It’s even in English so you have a possibility of understanding them.
 
Obama rescued the U.S. economy when were in a horrible recession and we were hemorrhaging jobs at a disturbing rate.

When Bush and Cheney were in the White House, the number of unemployed Americans rose to 9.5 million.

Under Bush and Cheney, one in six homeowners were under water, owing more on their mortgage than their home is worth. Under Bush and Cheney, Americans lost an estimated $5 trillion in the value of their homes.

Under Bush and Cheney, the poverty rate increased from 11.3 to 12.5 percent and the number of Americans living in poverty rose by 5.7 million. Under Bush and Cheney, some twenty-eight million Americans were on food stamps. That’s a historic high, the highest ever since the food stamp program began.

Under Barack Obama, unemployment went down, home values went up and the number of Americans living in poverty went down. The number of Americans on food stamps went down.


We had a record 75 consecutive months of job growth under President Obama.
 
Just now that I'm more knowledgeable about politics and the goings-on in Washington he seems a little too neo-liberal, and too much of a warmonger, and too much a friend to corporations rather than a friend to the little guy, and too afraid of the wrath of Fox news and the republicans to really fight or get around their policy of obstructionism at the time to get anything really worthwhile done.

I really don't see what more he could have accomplished by being bolder.
 
Ben Golliver Verified Account
@BenGolliver

Toronto gives an extended standing ovation
to 44th US President Barack Obama

6:09 PM - 2 Jun 2019

Obama receives 'MVP' chant and standing ovation in Toronto

June 3, 2019 11:21 AM

If you ask the crowds at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada,
the MVP at Game 2 of the NBA Finals on Sunday wasn’t anyone
on the court. Instead, it was former U.S. President Barack Obama.
After Obama was shown on the big screen during the second quarter,
fans didn’t just chant “MVP! MVP!” but rose and gave him a standing
ovation.


The former president, who sat next to NBA commissioner Adam Silver
during the game, stood during the crowd’s standing ovation.


Here’s a clip that showcases his expression, which shows
genuine surprise and sincerity at the crowd’s attention.

Daily Kos
 
Obama rescued the U.S. economy when were in a horrible recession and we were hemorrhaging jobs at a disturbing rate.

When Bush and Cheney were in the White House, the number of unemployed Americans rose to 9.5 million.

Under Bush and Cheney, one in six homeowners were under water, owing more on their mortgage than their home is worth. Under Bush and Cheney, Americans lost an estimated $5 trillion in the value of their homes.

Under Bush and Cheney, the poverty rate increased from 11.3 to 12.5 percent and the number of Americans living in poverty rose by 5.7 million. Under Bush and Cheney, some twenty-eight million Americans were on food stamps. That’s a historic high, the highest ever since the food stamp program began.

Under Barack Obama, unemployment went down, home values went up and the number of Americans living in poverty went down. The number of Americans on food stamps went down


We had a record 75 consecutive months of job growth under President Obama.


***********

Ireadforpleasure read about this stuff and you'll have a better understanding of when the banking crisis really began, the great recession and who did what. You give Obama way too much credit

The all time high was under Obama 47.6 million

Bush signed EMERGENCY ECONOMIC STABILIZATION ACT into law not Obama

Bush signed TARP into law not Obama

Clinton repealed the GLASS-STEAGALL ACT which allowed commercial banks to deal with investment bank, the incubator for the bank failures ( the beginning of credit default swaps and derivatives )

Gramm Rudman Act ( balance budget act ) allowed banks to use of derivatives to hedge bets 1985
 
Back
Top