May as well start my own thread.

I just wanted to give you all a small goodbye. It's been fun and I've enjoyed it overall, but this is no longer a place for me. I will not be logging back in after today.
I wish you all the best. :rose:

This makes me so sad

You were, and are, an amazing person inside and out.

I hope where ever life takes you it's a happy place that makes you smile.:rose::kiss::heart:

I just wanted to give you all a small goodbye. It's been fun and I've enjoyed it overall, but this is no longer a place for me. I will not be logging back in after today.

wishing you all the best Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

I wish you good luck, lovely Imp!! :rose::rose::kiss:

Best of luck. I enjoyed you photos. Sad to see you go :kiss::rose:

Sorry you are leaving. I’ve enjoyed seeing you over my time here.
I hope things are good for you and wish you luck in whatever you do in the future.

Be safe.

God Bless, you've been wonderful to share some virtual space with, may life treat you right! :rose::heart:

Sad to see you go Imp, but if it's not for you... then I understand. All the best.
((HUGGS))
:kiss::rose:

Back