The new Naked Party Thread.

It's also highly priced around here. I wouldn't want to get accustomed to this level of decadence.

Maybe I'll just have a Guinness tonight. The thunderstorms dropped the temperature quite a bit, so I think that will do nicely.

Nice place you have here. How about some music?

Where is "here?"

74F, and a fresh breeze round here.
As for the "drunk" members, they'll be cleared off by
Olaf & his handmaidens to a place of safety soon enough.
Rolf, a glass of suitable restorative if you please.

We've had a shower of rain. I think it was just what my Rose needed.
But for now, I need a decent drink, and sod what the Doctor ordered.

The rain dropped the temperature and raised the weeds. They seemed to grow six inches overnight.

Back to Whisky tonight please. Laphroaig neat.

How about some Rolling Stones. I just read that Keith Richards wrote the guitar riff for "Satisfaction" in his sleep. Then he gave the tape he made, (also in his sleep) which included 40 minutes of him snoring, to Mick, and said "Write the lyrics , Mate".

Now THAT'S Rock and Roll!

I promise not to dance.

I heard the drinks are good here and I really need to get out of the storms. Anybody pouring?

The rain dropped the temperature and raised the weeds. They seemed to grow six inches overnight.

Back to Whisky tonight please. Laphroaig neat.

How about some Rolling Stones. I just read that Keith Richards wrote the guitar riff for "Satisfaction" in his sleep. Then he gave the tape he made, (also in his sleep) which included 40 minutes of him snoring, to Mick, and said "Write the lyrics , Mate".

Now THAT'S Rock and Roll!

I promise not to dance.

I like that story.
I wonder if it still exists?

I like that story.
I wonder if it still exists?
The tape? That would be interesting.

How about an actual cocktail tonight?

How about a whisky (or whiskey) sour, with a nice woody whisk(e)y

I'm no fan normally, but Jack Daniel's makes a good one. But I will trust the Bartender.

What's on the playlist tonight.? Oh, sorry yes, the pants. I forgot. NAKED party...

Bartender?
Oh dear me. Permit me to introduce to you, Rolf. He does more than keep the Bar,
but I think you'll learn a bit more as you go on.
Oh, one thing, if you don't mind: Do Not Disturb my Dragon (who may, or may not, be in the cave adjacent to this bar). I really must get him outside for a flight; it's been too long since his last trip and I guess the bones have healed by now. . . . .

Bartender?
Oh dear me. Permit me to introduce to you, Rolf. He does more than keep the Bar,
but I think you'll learn a bit more as you go on.
Oh, one thing, if you don't mind: Do Not Disturb my Dragon (who may, or may not, be in the cave adjacent to this bar). I really must get him outside for a flight; it's been too long since his last trip and I guess the bones have healed by now. . . . .

Whose bones?

Just curious.

Good evening all.

Hi Rolf, could I trouble you for a nice cold beer tonight. Something local and no too hoppy.

Hey HP, sorry about the Dragon. Does he have a name?

Have you thought of trying to cure him by walking on a leash? I mean if he won't heal,

Um,

Perhaps

He'll

Heel...

(Long live the Pun, the highest form of humour).

Good evening all.

Hi Rolf, could I trouble you for a nice cold beer tonight. Something local and no too hoppy.

Hey HP, sorry about the Dragon. Does he have a name?

Have you thought of trying to cure him by walking on a leash? I mean if he won't heal,

Um,

Perhaps

He'll

Heel...

(Long live the Pun, the highest form of humour).

:D

Sorry, but the name is "impossible to say" in Human voice, or so he tells me.
I sometimes use a thing like a dog whistle, but designed for the low notes of sound.

It's morning. A glass of Pernese 'clah' would go down well, I think.

I occasionally have to deal with drunk Flying Monkeys. It's probably rather close to that.

I think I was in a pub called the Drunken Monkey once. I also had a beer called"Hoptical Illusion Flying Monkeys". It had a great label to go with the name, but it was undrinkable.

Rolf could I just have a glass of ice water. I'm off for a bike ride. I'll be needing a beer later...

Thanks. No, I'll hang on to my ratty shorts. Yeah, that's what I wear to ride. Spandex is a privilege, not a right!

I think I was in a pub called the Drunken Monkey once. I also had a beer called"Hoptical Illusion Flying Monkeys". It had a great label to go with the name, but it was undrinkable.

Rolf could I just have a glass of ice water. I'm off for a bike ride. I'll be needing a beer later...

Thanks. No, I'll hang on to my ratty shorts. Yeah, that's what I wear to ride. Spandex is a privilege, not a right!

I was driving behind what amounted to a 'Peloton' the other day. Black Lycra / Spandex / Nylon stretched tight across a load of mature arses; it was not a particularly edifying sight.

Next time, I'm flying my Dragon. :)

Back