Seeking Australia Lit Members!

Couple for possible playmate!

Hello, first of all let me say, ignore the UK location. I was living in UK when I set this up, I am now in Hobart but we do get the chance to travel reasonably regularly, most often to Melbourne or SE Qld.
We are a happily married couple M 43 F 35. Recently we have been having a lot of fantasies about a 3rd playmate, male. I have always been turned on by the idea of seeing my wife enjoying being fucked by a horny guy. While she ahs always loved the fantasy it is only recently that she has started to talk about definitely wanting to have another guy suck her tits while we fuck and maybe suck him off into the bargain. If we were to arrange something like that and then once the mood was right she also wanted to be fucked by him that would be fine with me!
So, let me say right up front, it is entirely possible this may not happen for a while or ever! SO if you're going to start swearing about us being timewasters if we haven't arranged a meet after a couple of weeks you should definitely not respond. However, if you like the idea of having a chat about things and seeing just what MIGHT happen I would be keen to hear from you.
In our fantasies it occurs on a trip away for the weekend, maybe Melbourne or Gold Coast but that's variable. In my humble opinion she is fucking gorgeous. She has DD boobs a size 12-24 and a librarian glasses thing going on.
Again, in our fantasy I think you would be close to her age, you don't have to be slim but broad shouldered would be a plus. Down the track no doubt there will be pics swapped and I am hoping she will be won over to participating.
Drop me a line if you like the idea or just to say hello and chat.
Cheers
 
Seems like there’s a real shortage down under!

I mean it doesn’t seem right, as being down under is so delightful for us men, it’s always hot, there’s not a lot of bush around, it’s always moist (whether that’s the ridiculous rain showers or the general sweat from the sun... obviously!), and everyone’s always outside with minimal clothing on!

And all this from a Pom (Brit, for all you non-Aussies having a cheeky read of t his thread!), who has now has the good fortune to experience all of the above! :devil:
 
It’s 3.20am and Sydney is well and truly closed! If anyone wants to flirt outrageously in the morning then you know where to come... everyone knows what happens on a lazy Sunday morning... yep i’ll Inevitably be doing my best impression of a human tent, with all females very much welcome to check the poles and tighten the ropes 😂
 
Brisbane here, would love to chat to other aussies and like making new friends male or female. 44 married.
 
Hope its ok to bump this back up. Love to chat to anyone who is interested
 
Would love to find a women from Melbourne to tease with a meet up. Me, a married 38yo guy from inner west Melbourne.
 
Back
Top