profile changing

cheetah2

Experienced
I am in able to change / edit my profile. when I toggle it it askes for password then goes to something else

It been fucked up for about a year now...now hope in sight that will be fixed anytime soon.

Profile change

I am in able to change / edit my profile. when I toggle it it askes for password then goes to something else

Try....
Go to Members.literotica.com
Then enter "user name" and "password"
Then click on options and change your profile.
Don't forget to save changes.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Try....
Go to Members.literotica.com
Then enter "user name" and "password"
Then click on options and change your profile.
Don't forget to save changes.

Hope this helps.

That take him to the story side profile, not the BB side profile, which is under the User CP up above. Lit has two profiles you have to set up. I think they are eventually only going to have one, but right now there are two.

Me too. Not able to change profile. the link just takes me to password and email. No one to help?

I agree, I think it's broken, or may be in transition. The profile on the story side (and chat-room side) is a different profile than here. I submitted a webmaster inquiry about this but haven't seen any change.

Not only does the links to change your profile not work I am still trying to view my profile if I have one. I am posting to see if I can then open my profile from this posting.

using the previous posting I was finally able to view what I wrote for a profile sometime ago. Hope they fix the link to edit profile soon.

They know about it being broken. It has been broken for a long time.

Search the board for post on profile, there about a million of them.

Don't bother notifying anyone they already know and have chosen not to do anything about it yet.

That take him to the story side profile, not the BB side profile, which is under the User CP up above. Lit has two profiles you have to set up. I think they are eventually only going to have one, but right now there are two.
I'm curious - I started on Lit in 2014 and set up one profile (story side, reading this) that gave me access to the boards as well. What's all this about two profiles? I've only ever had one, with zero problems changing anything. I never knew there were two tiers of users.

Back