Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I thought. :)

And the chocolate that I am munching on as we speak. :)

Dear Serene, hope you can get some rest. Chocolate helps me too when Iam feeling stressed or unwell.

Belated congratulations to all the babygirls and daddies for page 1000! I am not around much but I love reading this thread :) There is warmth and love always! *leaves brownies with pecan and hot tea for all*

Hope you all are having a great day :heart:

Jane

I hope there is some coffee left even though it is late in the day.

Had a long night with a sick child. She is okay, I just have a headache and am tired.

Always sorry to hear someone Nipper is ill. We've been through it twice. second week of school and went through it again two weeks ago. and the season hasn't even started...

Hope everyone else is well..

Last edited:
Hello babies and daddies,

Hope everyone had a great day. Hugs to all the Littles that need one.

ugh

Too many flirts and no follow through! I am seriously looking for a baby girl for ltr. If you only want a one time role play I'm not interested, sorry. If you are just looking to yank my chain and goof with me, I'm really not interested. I'm serious about loving the relationship and the bond that is developed. It means putting in time to know about you and for you to know me, and you learn about yourself!

Okay done venting, sorry Littles.

Had a long night with a sick child. She is okay, I just have a headache and am tired.

"So sorry to hear little one is ill and sorry about your headache. Had a migraine all day myself so didn't get half what I'd planned done. Weather playing a factor here with lots of rain and temps going up and down. Hope tomorrow is a better day Serene.":rose:

Too many flirts and no follow through! I am seriously looking for a baby girl for ltr. If you only want a one time role play I'm not interested, sorry. If you are just looking to yank my chain and goof with me, I'm really not interested. I'm serious about loving the relationship and the bond that is developed. It means putting in time to know about you and for you to know me, and you learn about yourself!

"Sorry to hear the search is not going as smoothly as hoped Daddy ESM. I was, I think, very fortunate in finding the SO the way I did, but I know, even from an 'on-line dating' point of view - sometimes the search can take a LONG time and feel fruitless. Just know that YOUR baby girl is searching the world as hard for you as you are for her. You WILL find each other. I believe in love and I believe in happy endings!":kiss:

Always sorry to hear someone Nipper is ill. We've been through it twice. second week of school and went through it again two weeks ago. and the season hasn't even started...

"Hello Klippert and welcome back! Been a long time since we've seen you here. Sorry to hear you've had some illness to deal with - hopefully they get it all over and done with BEFORE the season hits and you can all coast then."

Hey there Peaches, that ain't what I meant. I'm here in our collective home at Lit with friends and enjoying every little ripple, day by day.
Now I want to move on and I've spent too much time as it is recently, excising noxious weeds that at one time I thought were flowers.

Right now, if it helps, I'll join in packing boxes and painting out that new pad of yours or something, with non-alcoholic beer and coffee on tap--yes it will cost you!:):rose::)

"That's sweet of you to offer Daddy HS. I just don't want to step on your toes and I CERTAINLY hope you will stay....or at least visit us regularly. It is, after all, YOUR garden!":rose:

It's so nice to see you again.

I'm sorry you're having a frustrating time of it. You deserve an amazing little girl.

Oh dear, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope tomorrow is a much better day.

A breeze-through by INL... LOL

Happy Hump day! Sending hugs to everyone that wants them. :rose::rose:

"Hello Klippert and welcome back! Been a long time since we've seen you here. Sorry to hear you've had some illness to deal with - hopefully they get it all over and done with BEFORE the season hits and you can all coast then."

With family coming in for Thanksgiving and Christmas....I hope we can avoid anymore little sickies. I know it's been a while...some adjusting and indifference here. We've made some good headway...

It's so nice to see you again.

It's always nice to see you too TT...Hope you are feeling better. *kisses*

"That's sweet of you to offer Daddy HS. I just don't want to step on your toes and I CERTAINLY hope you will stay....or at least visit us regularly. It is, after all, YOUR garden!":rose:

Dear Peaches you're not treading on my toes or anywhere. Now I ain't going to drag up where and how that garden came about (Or I'll have Serene among others to answer too;), but suffice it to say that the things I've buried in there are best left to settle, then I'll contribute to concreting over it and the purchase of a pool and snooker table for us guys, for those times when all you delightful darlings are in hiding.:rose::kiss:

Last edited:
And now.....

A bright good morning to all our family of friends, one and all, let the fun and frolics of the day begin!:D

Dear Peaches you're not treading on my toes or anywhere. Now I ain't going to drag up where and how that garden came about (Or I'll have Serene among others to answer too;), but suffice it to say that the things I've buried in there are best left to settle, then I'll contribute to concreting over it and the purchase of a pool and snooker table for us guys, for those times when all you delightful darlings are in hiding.:rose::kiss:

I am never going to be allowed to live that down, am I? :eek:

Good thing they make me hand over my weapons before I enter the hall, eh? :p

Hugs!

I am never going to be allowed to live that down, am I? :eek:

Good thing they make me hand over my weapons before I enter the hall, eh? :p

Hugs!

Not a chance, not even a whisper;) it would be a pity to allow a good joshing point to die.:D

Hugs back!:rose:

Not a chance, not even a whisper;) it would be a pity to allow a good joshing point to die.:D

Hugs back!:rose:

lol

I think you just like to see me blush and hang my head. :eek:

Sometimes I do need to think more before I act. But then sometimes I need to act and not think too much. One of these days I will get it right.

Btw, did you know I have taken up archery? :D

Seriously, I really have. :cool:

lol

I think you just like to see me blush and hang my head. :eek:

Sometimes I do need to think more before I act. But then sometimes I need to act and not think too much. One of these days I will get it right.

Btw, did you know I have taken up archery? :D

Seriously, I really have. :cool:

Hey, hey hey steady there, that was NOT a bulls eye you glimpsed under me kilt just now, when I bent down to retrieve one of those dropped clangers of mine!:eek:

Hey, hey hey steady there, that was NOT a bulls eye you glimpsed under me kilt just now, when I bent down to retrieve one of those dropped clangers of mine!:eek:

lol!

Wait I thought you were British?

(and what is a clanger, or should I not ask?:eek:

lol!

Wait I thought you were British?

(and what is a clanger, or should I not ask?:eek:

I am quite unreservedly British oh wielder of the longbow and the kilt is but one of the more primitive and lesser national costumes of these Islands.;)

Now a clanger is best defined as a mistake that makes one look stupid, but never the less raises some kind of giggle (At least the first time round.):devil:

I am quite unreservedly British oh wielder of the longbow and the kilt is but one of the more primitive and lesser national costumes of these Islands.;)

Now a clanger is best defined as a mistake that makes one look stupid, but never the less raises some kind of giggle (At least the first time round.):devil:

Ahhh!

Good to know.

I asked the Brit and he said it was a mistake.

Hmmm he did not tell me Englishmen wore kilts.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back