What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
natur019.gif

Am I too late with the emoticons????

ABSTRUSE said:
I guess the emoticon novel has worn off today:(

No, not at all gorgeous. I just didn't want to insult the intelligence that you (earlier stated) have. :p

I need to go to Cloudy's thread, I have been trying to get there for a half hour now.

CharleyH said:
No, not at all gorgeous. I just didn't want to insult the intelligence that you (earlier stated) have. :p

I need to go to Cloudy's thread, I have been trying to get there for a half hour now.

Do you need directions?

cloudy said:
All silliness aside...

I love you guys! I feel like my "tribe" is at my back, and we're armed to the teeth.

Thank you!!!

:heart:

Damn, I go away for a few minutes and Og beats me to the good lines. ;)

But seriously, we are all here for you when you need us. Help is just a PM away. :rose:

:catroar:
excited. contented.
had a stimulating IM with a gorgeous hunka hunka.. and it left me purring.. ah.. the day is good.:D

vella_ms said:
:catroar:
excited. contented.
had a stimulating IM with a gorgeous hunka hunka.. and it left me purring.. ah.. the day is good.:D

Vella...almost a whole day with you...KISSES

Now, about this gorgeous hunk??? Do tell, do tell!

Who, me?

Three day weekend and I don't have to work on Saturday for the first time in a month...

YEAH BABY!!!!

Honey123 said:
Vella...almost a whole day with you...KISSES

Now, about this gorgeous hunk??? Do tell, do tell!

ah honey.. you know a girl doesnt IM and tell.. grin.. (maybe later though.. LOL)

sizzle!

vella_ms said:
ah honey.. you know a girl doesnt IM and tell.. grin.. (maybe later though.. LOL)

sizzle!

LOL -- my PM box is empty!

Carl East said:
No, but my meat and two veg is! lol

Carl:rose: :kiss:

LOL...Carl, I have seen pictures...."Old" brings to mind, shrunken, wrinkley, small...these words do not describe what I have seen!;)

Honey123 said:
LOL...Carl, I have seen pictures...."Old" brings to mind, shrunken, wrinkley, small...these words do not describe what I have seen!;)

Oh but look at it, it's pathetic. lol

Carl

Carl East said:
Oh but look at it, it's pathetic. lol

Carl

Yes, quite!! LOL

I think if I sat on your lap, it would come out my throat! LOL

Re: Who, me?

cheerful_deviant said:
Three day weekend and I don't have to work on Saturday for the first time in a month...

YEAH BABY!!!!

Right there with ya, CD. Pouring my first drink of the weekend. ;)

Today/tomorrow..well, can't go out because of the darned Brit weather (rain, clouds, more rain). BUT am going to cinema on Monday. Going to see... HARRY POTTER!! Gurgle, squeak. I'm really excited about it. Come on, somebody else must be too! (By the way, we Brits get Potter four days earlier than Americans-gloat)

I saw Troy last week. Go watch if you want to see lots and lots of gratuitous male nudity (Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Eric Bana primarily). Chest shots of those three, bum shots of Brad.

Marsipanne said:
Today/tomorrow..well, can't go out because of the darned Brit weather (rain, clouds, more rain). BUT am going to cinema on Monday. Going to see... HARRY POTTER!! Gurgle, squeak. I'm really excited about it. Come on, somebody else must be too! (By the way, we Brits get Potter four days earlier than Americans-gloat)

I saw Troy last week. Go watch if you want to see lots and lots of gratuitous male nudity (Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Eric Bana primarily). Chest shots of those three, bum shots of Brad.

Hi Marsipanne, welcome to the board. Now, what did I come in here for, oh yes. I'm feeling good today, and very talkative. Have a nice day everyone.

Carl

Re: Re: Who, me?

minsue said:
Right there with ya, CD. Pouring my first drink of the weekend. ;)

Anyone try Smirnoff Twister Razz?? Do it and mix it with a frothy rasberry juice mix...get it thick and frosty -- YUMMY....oh, I want a drink now...2:00? is it too early?

Marsipanne said:

I want an update on Harry Potter when you see it!!!!:rose:

I think I'm going to go mope and wallow in despair for a little while.

I'll be back (in my best Ahnold voice)

cloudy said:
I think I'm going to go mope and wallow in despair for a little while.

I'll be back (in my best Ahnold voice)

Oh yeah, that's always a good idea:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back