Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Just got back from a CL encounter. After so many emails that I thought it wouldn't happen, he shows up at the parking lot where we agreed. He's a out late 50's. Nice build.

There is a large heavily wooded area next to it. We walk in together. Lots of cars going by, but they're all too busy to catch on.

We find an out of sight area and he drops his his shorts. He has no underwear on and a perfect cut cock. It's about 5" soft. I take it in my mouth. He's a bit nervous but I get his attention when I suck it into my throat. Now it starts to get hard. It's about 7 1/2", which is a very nice size. Smooth and has a mushroom head.

As I work on it, he pushes it into my throat once or twice. Then he pulls out because he's not ready to cum. He rubs his shaft back and forth across my lips and tongue. Then he grabs the base and pushes it in my mouth. The while time I'm kneeling before him with my shorts down, jacking my much smaller cock.

Soon he pushes it hard into my throat. As he holds it there I feel it get harder. I feel the pumping at the base where my mouth is. He gasps and shoots hard 3-4 times straight into my belly. Then pulls back and lets me have the rest that trickles out on my tongue. It was an incredible, sweet, thick, heavy load. I can still feel it coating my throat.

When he's satisfied he's drained he pulls out. Then he pulls
His shorts up and we part ways.

My partner and I had a lovely oral morning and kissed and swapped cum afterward. Nice appetizer for breakfast.

Sleeping with my married boss sucked him off in his office for 45 mins thankfully we did not get caught

Lunchtime GH

Went to the GH for lunch and had a good time. Sucked a few, only one to completion. Them had a nice gentleman play with my ass get me off. :D:D:D:D:D

Responded to a post here about Craigslist. Got me horny for a hook up so I hit squirt.org and ended up sucking the cock of a cute daddy in his car, followed by riding his cock. Wasn't the most comfortable of positions in a small car but it felt amazing and gave me my cock fix for the day.

In the shower at the gym, same one I get multiple times a week, gotten so good with it, I can either make him cum or extend him as long as I want

Nice cock, cum looks tasty.

I went out last night looking for one, didn't have any success until late on, l'd been sat in the car so long l fell asleep, got a knock on the widow, chap asked my what l was looking for, l asked him what he was offering and he got his cock out, nothing fantastic in size, about the same as mine but a nice plump head, l opened the door and sat sideways while he stood in front of me, he was quite passive at first but as l got him worked up he started fucking my mouth, when l didn't object he got bolder and soon he was really humping me, l hadn't had one for a while so it felt good, the best part was when he came, l do like a good load of spunk and he didn't disappoint, filled my mouth and shot the last jet over my face.

After l'd cleaned him up he said it was only his second time with a man but he'd had one of his best cums ever, good to know l did it right.

Sounds very, very yummy.

I stopped by the ABS at lunch today and joined someone that offered me his cock and sucked mine also. Swallowed his load and a few minutes later dropped to my knees for a nice shaved cock. Swallowed while I was still sucking. To bad I didn't have more time.

I wish

I had a friend I was sucking, but he went off and got in a relationship. Now I'm left looking at Craigslist ads knowing that there's probably no chance of finding anyone sane or clean. Back to fantasizing... At one point before I sucked my first cock, I would buy veggies at the store that were penis-like so I could pretend. Haha. I was so desperate for cock back then. I don't want to go back to sucking veggies...

my first was actually last week from CL.
He came in and grabbed me through my robe, jerking me roughly. We went into my bedroom and he got undressed and laid down.

I shyly asked if I could touch it and he said yes. I started stroking it and knew it had to be in my mouth. He lasted about ten minutes. I got to rub it on my face, try to throat it, he rubbed my hair and called me his cocksucker.

It was so hot, just typing this is getting me hard. Then he made me beg for his cum-which I did. I swallowed it down and tried to suck more out of the tip. Totally cock-drunk. And now I need more in Central Florida-any takers?

met a guy on craigslist will be sucking him in about 3 hours

Three yesterday at the sauna, was a very quiet day but still worth the membership for the theme nights as well. Was supposed to have a hook up from squirt but it ended up as him being a time waster. I wanted to go to a different sauna this morning but ended up with some good old fashioned self abuse

its been so long... I bought a nice reasonable sized silicone cock & have used that a couple of times but still nothing like the real thing

I had a friend I was sucking, but he went off and got in a relationship. Now I'm left looking at Craigslist ads knowing that there's probably no chance of finding anyone sane or clean. Back to fantasizing... At one point before I sucked my first cock, I would buy veggies at the store that were penis-like so I could pretend. Haha. I was so desperate for cock back then. I don't want to go back to sucking veggies...

Just got back from a CL encounter. After so many emails that I thought it wouldn't happen, he shows up at the parking lot where we agreed. He's a out late 50's. Nice build.

There is a large heavily wooded area next to it. We walk in together. Lots of cars going by, but they're all too busy to catch on.

We find an out of sight area and he drops his his shorts. He has no underwear on and a perfect cut cock. It's about 5" soft. I take it in my mouth. He's a bit nervous but I get his attention when I suck it into my throat. Now it starts to get hard. It's about 7 1/2", which is a very nice size. Smooth and has a mushroom head.

As I work on it, he pushes it into my throat once or twice. Then he pulls out because he's not ready to cum. He rubs his shaft back and forth across my lips and tongue. Then he grabs the base and pushes it in my mouth. The while time I'm kneeling before him with my shorts down, jacking my much smaller cock.

Soon he pushes it hard into my throat. As he holds it there I feel it get harder. I feel the pumping at the base where my mouth is. He gasps and shoots hard 3-4 times straight into my belly. Then pulls back and lets me have the rest that trickles out on my tongue. It was an incredible, sweet, thick, heavy load. I can still feel it coating my throat.

When he's satisfied he's drained he pulls out. Then he pulls
His shorts up and we part ways.
Excellent. You tell a story well.

Walking to my nearest ABS now... let me know if I should post about it later or PM me to talk about it...

I did walk down to the ABS, and while it was more or less dead, I lucked into meeting a hot older guy with a really nice cock... At first we swapped oral in one of the video booths. Quickly we got annoyed by the too-small booth, and with just the right mix of gentle persuasion and rough force, he got to get me to go into the theater, into one of the larger semi-private booths, remove all my clothes, and suck his cock to completion. Two other men watched. I was as hard as I've ever been while I swallowed his load with an audience, and when he reciprocated I came very quiclkly...

PM for more details or to chat in general!

Not in a few weeks,
Looking tonight while in my Hotel room.

Back