I'm back and looking for an editor

Thomas Drablézien

Experienced
Joined
May 28, 2007
Posts
72
Hi All,

It's been a few years since I last submitted a story to LE, but I have one brewing up at the moment.

It will most likely end up in either the Mature or Erotic Couplings category ... if it ever gets that far.
A simple tale, roughly based on actual events, of two adults seeking some 'no strings' sexual excitement in the Autumn of their lives.

So far about 1500 words but a long way from completion... this will not be a quickie.

I have worked with a number of different editors over the years but because of the sporadic nature of my writing I have lost touch with all of them.

Please see my previous submissions for samples of my style, link to 'my stories' in the signature pane.

I would be happy to give prospective editors copy of the work in progress if you are interested.

Many Thanks

Tom D
 
Last edited:
Progress

I had a sudden burst of inspiration over the last 24 hours. In consequence I have the first draft of part one of my new story almost ready for editing.

British English with a little French are the languages of the piece.

Please even if you are only willing to give the piece a good proof reading I would like to hrar from you soon.

Many Thanks

Tom D ....

An example of the story so far,
Scene: Chantal and Tom's first fuck,
Location: The veranda at back of Chantal's house...

“You’ve got me ready now come and fuck me”

I looked around concerned that we might be overlooked. She swore at me, lapsing into her native French as she often did when she was excited:

« Tu es con! Personne ne va nous voir ici. Allez! Maintenant baise moi. Baise-moi fort! Mon dieu, je ai besoin tu me baises ce moment! »

(You cunt! No-one can see us here. Come on! Fuck me now. Fuck me hard! My god! I need you to fuck me right now! (Cunt is not as hard an insult in French as it is in English))

How could an English Gentleman resist such a well-mannered request?

As quickly as I could I moved behind the lady, dropped my chinos and underpants. And with the help and guidance of Chantal’s hand reaching back between her spread thighs I buried my rigid cock into Chantal’s hot, sopping, waiting cunt in a single thrust.

Cunt is not a word I use lightly. But Chantal insisted that what she had at the junction of her thighs was a CUNT. Not a pussy or a quim. Nor a cunny or vagina it was most defiantly and in capital letters, a CUNT. And I would grow to love Chantal’s CUNT as much as she did. And that I should learn to love my own COCK as much as Chantal would show me that she loved my COCK in many different ways.

What a wonderful orifice Chantal’s cunt was. Hot, wet and very welcoming, but as I was about to find out a difficult place to escape from if she didn’t want you to. Once my invading member was fully sheathed within that fiery channel, her cunt muscles clamped down tight upon me locking me into place. To pump that cunt hard as had been demanded was not now an easy task but I was rewarded with a ride tighter and more sensually stimulating than any virgin’s cunt that I had plundered in the days of my youth.

I wasn’t so much plunging in and out as rocking my hips against the vice like grip holding my cock in place. This did however cause by balls to swing and slap against Chantal’s outer folds and clitoris.

I had just found my rhythm when the next demand came:

« Fessée moi !»
(Spank me!)

I must admit that my first slap on that luscious round bottom in front to me was a little tentative.

« Merde Alors! Je t’ai demandé de me fessée, pas chatouiller mes fesses. Donc. Faire encore, et plus fort cette fois. Con! »
(Shit! I told you to spank me not tickle my bum. Now do it again and harder this time. Cunt!))

Was the response that that first attempt received. For a nicely brought up and well educated lady Chantal had a mouth like a Marseilles sailor when she was in heat!
 
Hi again.

Chapter 1 is now ready to go. The danger of course the longer that I have that sitting in front of me the greater the temptation to keep fiddling about with it and possibly break what I think is not a half bad effort.

So please if you can help me by editing or at lease reviewing and proofing my current story please be in touch soon.

Chapter 2 is already started but I think that is going to be slower progress as I get into the real meat of the story.

Many thanks in anticipation

Tom
 
You may not be getting much response, Thomas, because editors usually come into the picture after the author has drafted and polished as best the author can the whole work.
 
Back
Top