Advice needed to develop on boring inter-racial story ideas (with women from India)

erotica_n_s

Really Really Experienced
I’ve had a few ideas for inter-racial story ideas. Check out the links in my “signature”.

I very much doubt I’m ever going to have the time to write the stories out in full.

I’m just trying to work out – what’s the best way to “publicize” these ideas? i.e. I’ve posted the ideas here on Literotica, and I’ve also posted the ideas on another online discussion forum (an Indian forum). I’m hoping that the wider I publicize it, the more likely I might find someone interested in writing these stories out.

Generally, the women are from India, the men are Caucasian/Latin/Black. In most cases, I’d say Latin (Italian or Spanish).

I’ve got some more work to do on the story ideas, but I’d appreciate advice on how best to go about publicizing the story ideas (any other forums I could post to?) and developing the story ideas further.

I realise the story ideas may seem boring, but it may be possible, with input from others, to develop the stories further.

Thanks very much.

In general, people from India are Caucasian. I fail to see the interracial link.

There's a story ideas thread here that would be better for this posting, I think. The AH authors tend think up their own story ideas.

In general, people from India are Caucasian. I fail to see the interracial link.
India contains a couple thousand ethnic groups.. Any inter-ethnic relationships would be considered interracial by many.

There's a story ideas thread here that would be better for this posting, I think. The AH authors tend think up their own story ideas.
Well, we *try* to think them up ourselves, but I'm sure more than a few of us prowl the Story Ideas forum looking for raw meat.

Yes indeed. Story Ideas is the place to post story ideas. :)

Maybe the Indian equivalent of 'American' Interracial would be to have a high caste woman have a sexual realationship with a Dalit (untouchable). The social opprobrium and hatred would be much the same. It might have even more force if the participants were young migrants to the West whose parents clung to the old ways from India.

Maybe the Indian equivalent of 'American' Interracial would be to have a high caste woman have a sexual realationship with a Dalit (untouchable). The social opprobrium and hatred would be much the same. It might have even more force if the participants were young migrants to the West whose parents clung to the old ways from India.

Good idea.

I've seen this with Pakistani females and American males, and Serbian females and American Hispanic males.

Yes, well...

Have you seen the Willy Cartier short movie called La Legende de Shalimar par Guerlain?

It's on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mUah2Ivl2E

Willy is the highest paid male model in the history of the wole human race of all time. He's some kind of genetic mix between Siamese, French, Spanish, A Monagasque wristwatch, aliens from some far away galaxy, and with a pad in NYC and Frank Ocean for a boyfriend. I myself believe none of this propaganda.

There are dozens of women around the world who find Willy extremely boring - except not Indian women, or French women or good-looking women, or rich women, poor women, blonde women, and so on and so on, or lesbians, either.

That must easily leave a good few dozen or so women. Possibly.

I think I could stick the same kinds of makeup on you Erotica_n_s and you wouldn't look a whole lot different yourself. Which may or may not be a good thing since your profile indicates you would probably not be interested in an approach by Frank Ocean.

In other words, your story could begin: ' and one day Willy Cartier fell from the sky...'

My male protagonist is a Caucasian dude.
My female protagonist is a young woman from India, she's wearing a saree - so she looks something like this.
Is it likely that a Caucasian dude might be turned on, if he saw a woman dressed like that?

Me being a dude from India, yes, I'd be turned on if I saw a woman dressed like that, but I wonder if it's a 'culture-specific' thing? That is, is it just that I've been 'culturally' conditioned to perceive that manner of attire as 'sexy', and people from other cultural backgrounds might not perceive it the same way?

When I see a woman dressed like that (or, for that matter, if I saw a woman wearing a bikini, for example), the thoughts/urges that would go through my mind would be - a desire to touch her waist, a desire to kiss her stomach, etc., but I wonder, is it believable that a dude from a 'Caucasian' ethnic/cultural background might have similar thoughts?

Last edited:
Richard, I think you're confusing India for Indiana.

My male protagonist is a Caucasian dude.
My female protagonist is a young woman from India, she's wearing a saree - so she looks something like this.
Is it likely that a Caucasian dude might be turned on, if he saw a woman dressed like that?

Me being a dude from India, yes, I'd be turned on if I saw a woman dressed like that, but I wonder if it's a 'culture-specific' thing? That is, is it just that I've been 'culturally' conditioned to perceive that manner of attire as 'sexy', and people from other cultural backgrounds might not perceive it the same way?

When I see a woman dressed like that (or, for that matter, if I saw a woman wearing a bikini, for example), the thoughts/urges that would go through my mind would be - a desire to touch her waist, a desire to kiss her stomach, etc., but I wonder, is it believable that a dude from a 'Caucasian' ethnic/cultural background might have similar thoughts?
It depends on the people involved. IRL, my nephew (a 6'4", blond, blue eyed stick of goofiness) has an Indian girlfriend who doesn't wear a saree outside of family occasions. What attracted him to her? Her smile. Her to him? Dunno. That's one of life's mysteries.

I wrote two stories about an Indian woman coming to Australia for work and meeting an Anglo guy (https://literotica.com/s/cricket-anyone-india-vs-australia). I believe it's realistic. I wrote a final story in that series about one Indian woman getting pounded by three Aussie guys during a bushfire. That was unrealistic. 🤣

Back